You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Paul Harrod Liar and seemingly not really interesting in helping menPaul Harrod Liar and seemingly not really interesting in helping men
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/19/2012 3:09 AM

Modified By host  on 5/18/2012 9:18:23 AM
So I get an email from a man who is on my list. He is not on CAF so I am checking to see how he got onto my list.

It turns out that he was copied in on some emails to me by another man and ended up sending me an introductory email as follows.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 28 March 2012 16:24
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: The right to justice.

Hi peter,
Good to make contact with a fellow fighter.

I will be brief because I can see You are a busy man.

Bout myself,have been through similar to yourself,not bitter,just determined to wake people up to the disease that is confronting the western world.
Have worked closely with Australian Mens` groups for last ten years,but realized that being the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff doesn`t work,I want to not fence off the cliff,but to remove the cliff.

Have only been made aware of your efforts this day by Robert Mcjannett with whom I have been associated with from before his "Bali" nightmare.
Will not give excuse I only found out bout you today as far as fees go------what cost to join?,what`s the go for getting involved for Perth and surrounds,and leading question,Are you prevented by the corrupt feds from residing here,even temporarily?,(I declare on oath I have no connections with the ASIO brotherhood),far from it,I have been muscled,muzzled,and robbed,and had false police electronic entries put against my integrity and my (law-Abiding) name.

Would appreciate Making Your acquaintance,

Regards

Paul.J.Harrod,(Ex Dads in Distress Facilitator)   

Based on that email I put him on my personal mailing list.

If anyone wants to know why I am not in Australia working on this directly? Try reading this email blow.

For some reason Paul is want to tell lies about me. I have made it pretty clear that men who tell lies about me will be published to CAF and branded a liar.

That men in Australia are so disgusting as to send emails like this is reason enough that I am living a life that I love elsewhere rather than being in Australia. When men in Australia learn to show a bit of respect to men who have EARNED IT and learn how to be HONEST and show a bit more desire to re-introduce the rule of law THEN maybe it will be worth me spending more of my time on the issue of stopping the murder of so many men.
New Post
 5/19/2012 3:09 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 18 May 2012 04:08
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Re: Women rapidly increasing alcohol intake and violence

Yes I read it a year ago.
I thought I had already told you to cease sending me unsolicited mails,I do not have time to read diatribes against all and sundry.
You would do well to control your mouth and keyboard as you only make a fool of yourself in public,namely groups fighting for justice,equality,childrens rights,abolishing the Family Law Courts,and other institutionalized repression of our human rights.
You know not who you were addressing when you blurbed your venom in my direction.I have been very involved for many years in the fight against all this tyrany,and I am well known as doing so.
We are fighting for our rights from within Australia,but I note you have tucked your tail between your legs and attempted to hide away in another country from where you castigate all and sundry regardless of whether they are perpetrators or freedom-fighters,and without knowing who you are decrying.
I have had warning mails from leaders of associated groups about your activities stating that you are undermining our efforts to bring about legal and political changes.

I would politely say,"Piss Off",and seek urgent mental or medical treatment for your condition.

Paul Harrod.  

Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:37 PM
Subject: Women rapidly increasing alcohol intake and violence

Although the article is nearly a year old I just saw it today. 

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/na...

New Post
 5/19/2012 3:20 AM

And  this was my reply to Paul.

Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 5:14 AM
To: "Paul Harrod" <dorah3@netspace.net.au>
Subject: Re: Women rapidly increasing alcohol intake and violence

Hi Paul,
I will make sure I remove your email address in the morning when I start up my XP VM again.

As far as comments like "you have tucked your tail between your legs and attempted to hide away" these are simply not true. This is a lie and it is very obviously a lie.

I do wonder why men like to trash their credibility so quickly by telling lies. I have asked many men why they are so willing to tell lies and they never answer.

So how about it? Why are you so willing to tell lies Paul? What is that all about? 

Did your father not teach you "a man is as good as his word"?

"I have had warning mails from leaders of associated groups about your activities stating that you are undermining our efforts to bring about legal and political changes."

Feel free to pass along these emails so that I can address them in the public. I would be more than happy to.

So far most "leaders" of groups claiming to want to bring about legal and political changes have proven themselves to be bigots and man haters. Others have proven themselves to be agents. Many have proven themselves liars like you just proved yourself a liar.

And why would you want "legal changes" when you can have the re-introduction of the rule of law?

Do you even know the difference between the legal system and the system of natural law?

Peter 
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Paul Harrod Liar and seemingly not really interesting in helping menPaul Harrod Liar and seemingly not really interesting in helping men