You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Alex Rixon - Idiot and man haterAlex Rixon - Idiot and man hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/1/2012 3:09 AM

Alex Rixon - Idiot and man hater

This is his facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i...

New Post
 4/1/2012 3:09 AM

This is the email he wrote to me.

19 hours ago
Alex Rixon
  • Why you writing all that shit you sad twat, guessing you got dumped by your girl? hahahaha... Sexist little prick

• little bitch- got fuck all to say- Don't talk that shit on something my mum's commenting on again little smack head

New Post
 4/1/2012 3:21 AM

New Post
 4/1/2012 1:59 PM

This faggot was probably raised by a single mother.

Unfortunately, there are still many young men who are also manginas and white knights, but there are many more who are NOT that way, and who are OPENLY against women and will NOT defend women.

Since he commented specifically relating to his mother, I guess it is very likely that he is just some little pussy mamma's boy, most likely the bastard child of a single mother.
New Post
 4/1/2012 2:02 PM

Anyway, good news is, he looks like a total pussy, as are most manginas, and they are all talk. If push ever came to shove, they would be vastly outgunned in a hand to hand situation. The strong (real men) will devour the meek (manginas, pussies, and white knights) soon, I think.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Alex Rixon - Idiot and man haterAlex Rixon - Idiot and man hater