You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Man Hating Mangina Gary Chavez, of Green World AssociatesMan Hating Mangina Gary Chavez, of Green World Associates
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/27/2012 8:39 PM

Had the misfortune of coming in contact with a man hater named Gary Chavez, and I believe he is connected to the Green World Associates organization, as his email is coming from their domain.

Here is Gary's email address: gchavez@greenworldassociates.com

And here is the address of Green World Associates (you can write to them asking them why they are employing or are associated with a man hater like himself): info@greenworldassociates.com

Here's the full email chain

Re: Boycott American Women
TO:Gary Chavez
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:33 PM

Gary,
Such hatred being expressed for men will be placed on to CAF.

Man haters like yourself need to be exposed to young men. There is good reason they are rapidly losing respect for man haters like you.

I have been asking specifically FATHERS to sign up to CAF and assist me reintroduce the rule of law into australia and ireland for three years now.

About 99.7 percent of fathers i talk to refuse to do so. Like you they are so hateful of other fathers that they believe a woman has a right to criminally victimise a man. If the man demands a path to justice for a crime of a woman hateful men like you spew hatred at the man and support the criminal woman.

Such behavour, publicly expressed is no longer tolerable to me and many men like me. So we are publishing such examples of man hatred.

The next time you express such man hatred you might think twice. Many such men will read your comments and realise what a man hater your are.

Peter

Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:51:54 -0700
To: Frank Jamese<boycottamericanwomen@yahoo.com>; peter@peternolan.com<peter@peternolan.com>
Subject: Re: Boycott American Women

You poor brain washed sick little bastards. I'm sure your parents are ashamed of what you have turned out to be. The only thing more disgusting that the shit coming out if your mouth is the penis you most assuredly are putting in it.

Go away you little faggots! 

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
To: "peter@peternolan.com" <peter@peternolan.com>, 'Gary Chavez' <gchavez@greenworldassociates.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 26, 2012 13:40:00 GMT+00:00

Gary, this "not all women are like that" bullshit doesn't work anymore. I have asked THOUSANDS of western women over the past year to help me speak out against feminism, and do you know how many agreed to? Only one. So that is ONE out of thousands.

Yes, not all women are like that. Just 99.9 percent of them.

Also, I am an American who has moved to India, and I can tell you that you Americans have no idea of culture or how culture influences people. America has a man-hating feminist culture, and this culture influences 100 percent of the people in it. It is just a matter of TO WHAT DEGREE. Some women may be radical man haters, while others may be mild man haters. But they are ALL man haters, because that is what the culture turns them into.

And yes, Peter Nolan is right about that. I am a young man, 27, and most of my generation has zero respect for you older men, because it was YOUR pathetic generation that created this feminism bullshit. And then when a young man tries to speak the TRUTH, you disgusting and hypocritical older men hate on us.

As far as I am concerned? The sooner that you baby boomers are all dead and gone? The better this world will be.

Anyway, I don't really give a damn if older men like you accept the truth of what I am saying or not. The YOUNGER MEN are listening, and the younger men ARE realizing the truth.

So, what are you doing to do when-

1. your daughter asks you why no men want to marry her
or
2. your son asks you why western women are such bitches

Are you going to tell them the truth, or are you going to LIE to them, the same way you have lied to both me and Peter?

When your children DO ask you that question, you can tell them the truth- that it was YOU baby boomers that created this monster called feminism, and now it has destroyed modern society. Do you have the courage to actually accept responsibility for this?

If not, then you are a pathetic coward who will lie to your own children, and you deserve no respect from me or anyone else.

John

To: 'Frank Jamese' <boycottamericanwomen@yahoo.com>; 'Gary Chavez' <gchavez@greenworldassociates.com> 
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 6:52 PM
Subject: RE: Boycott American Women

Gary,

“One bad women obviously hurt you.  Don't let it ruin or define your life. Forget that bitch and don't let her rent anymore space in your head. ”

Here are the FACTS.

100% of the women in the Irish and Australian parliament and 100% of the 250 women in the International Womens Club if Dublin openly support and condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft, child abuse, stealing a mans children, stealing a mans house and impoverishing the man.

100% of the 300 women in the Irish Free Man site openly condone and support criminal embezzlement when performed by a woman.

Based on these numbers I can say with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that 99.9% of western women are liars and hypocrites when it comes to their claims of equality as they do not wish to take responsibility for holding women accountable for their crimes.

We are not dealing with “ONE bad woman”. We are dealing with 99.9%+ of western women OPENLY condoning criminal acts.

By the way? I date eastern European women. They are very PISSED OFF that western women are giving them a bad name and they are stealing western men away from western women at a MASSIVE rate where I live. They denounce western women with a vehemence that FAR EXCEEDS what John uses and promise on their life they would never treat a man like that. I have seen them denounce these western women over and over again. Further? Eastern European women will actually tell a man the truth about the true nature of women. I have quoted two in the book.

You might want to educate yourself using this site. After all? If you have a son he can be criminally victimized by a woman and other women will not help him. If you have a daughter? Her chance of being killed by an angry man are rapidly increasing.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums.aspx

Best Regards

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: peter@peternolan.com [mailto:peter@peternolan.com] 
Sent: 26 March 2012 14:08
To: Frank Jamese; Gary Chavez
Cc: peter@peternolan.com

Gary,
why are you so fast to hate on John Rambo? 

He is doing a great job of warning men of the very trap that you fell in to. A trap that I also fell in to because I was LIED TO by those around me.

Rather than hate in his heart John Rambo is one of the FEW men who are showing how much they CARE about young men by reaching out and TELLING THEM THE TRUTH.

I have had MAN young men thank me profusely for being willing to RISK MY LIFE to save theirs. And they KNOW that is what I am doing.

The older generation, like you, refuse to even speak the truth to these young men. You are betraying them by keeping silent. 

They know this. They are rapidly losing respect for men like you.

I am 48 and have risked my life these last 4 years for the benefit of young men just like John Rambo and he is doing the same.

"She is a wonderful American woman!"

Let me ask you this. If your wife is so "wonderful" is she willing to sit on all women juries in all women courts and give men a path to justice when a woman commits a crime?

Is she willing to be MY equal and risk her life for others so as to re-introduce the rule of law?

And if not are you willing to point out to her that she is not MY equal because she is not willing to do the same things as me?

And if you have two wonderful children are you willing to sell them into slavery by NOT taking on your criminal guvments?

I have denounced the guvments of Australia and Ireland as criminals and we are working to put all the members of parliament on trial.

What has YOUR "wonderful wife" who has claimed "equality" done Gary?

Go ahead. I would like to know.

A couple of weeks ago a man tried to tell me how "wonderful" his wife was. So I asked these simple questions. What has she done compared to me to prove her claim of equality.

For this the man calls me a "woman hater" so I kicked him out of our group because he is obviously sexist and discriminatory and can not treat women as equals meaning JUDGE them based on their ACTIONS.

So..if you are the father you claim? And your wife is as wonderful as you claim? I expect to see you join the CAF site that applies to each of you.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com

Best Regards 

Peter 

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 11:34 AM
To: "Gary Chavez" <gchavez@greenworldassociates.com>
Gary, I will suggest a book that can help free you from the satanic legal system, so that you will no longer be under the jurisdiction of their criminal courts:

It is called Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World, is free, and only 100 pages:
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums2/tabid/369/forumid/216/threadid/1042/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Please read that and then let me know what you think. Thanks

To: Frank Jamese <boycottamericanwomen@yahoo.com> 
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 7:24 AM

My first wife used the court system to literally steal my children from me. And then fed them with lies. Is she an evil woman in my eyes? Hell yes! I later married a wonderful  woman a few years later. We just celebrated 29 years of marriage and she's a my best friend. We have two wonderful children and life is good. She is a wonderful American woman!

Don't spend your life hating American or any other women. It's time to move on. I really don't wish  to listen to you, I feel sorry for you. One bad women obviously hurt you.  Don't let it ruin or define your life. Forget that bitch and don't let her rent anymore space in your head.  Clearly she's not worth it. Get past the hurt and pain and live life to it's fullest. That has to be more attractive than spreading hate.

Good luck!

To: Gary Chavez <gchavez@greenworldassociates.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 24, 2012 19:05:18 GMT+00:00
One more point, Gary. You hate men so much, that men who are trying to STOP the crime of having their children kidnapped by their ex-wives, you consider to be hate mongers. This is how much you hate men, that you think men should be brutally victimized and that men do not even have the right to protest against these crimes being committed against them.

I can help you get over your hatred of men, Gary, but you will have to listen to me and learn from me. Are you willing to do so?

Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 12:08 AM

God bless you. I hope you find peace before your hatred and anger consumes you.

Sent: Fri, Mar 23, 2012 16:10:20 GMT+00:00
No, I am not a Muslim, I am just not a PUSSY like you faggot American men. No wonder American women treat men like shit, it's because you pussy men LET THEM DO THIS.

You men are pathetic.

Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 6:44 PM

Let me guess. You must ne a muslim. You must be. Clearly you have a lot of hate in your heart. I actually feel sorry for you. May God bless you and help bring peace to your heart and less hatred in your life. 

Sent: Fri, Mar 23, 2012 07:55:47 GMT+00:00
No, FUCK YOU, you Mangina scum.

You are a pathetic sack of shit if you would actually defend the behavior of these disgusting American women.

You need to grow a pair of balls and stop being such a fucking pussy.

To: John Rambo <boycottamericanwomen@yahoo.com> 
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 8:45 AM

Fuck you!

To: applicants <applicants@greenworldassociates.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 23, 2012 01:21:32 GMT+00:00
Subject: Boycott American Women
I am an American men, and I have decided to never marry an American woman. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
I encourage ALL American men to NEVER MARRY American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.
Tens of millions of American men have had their lives completely destroyed by American women through the following crimes:
1. False rape accusations (it has been proven that up to 80 percent of rape accusations are FALSE)
2. False domestic violence (DV) charges (same as above)
3. Financial destruction of men in divorce courts through alimony and support payments (women get up to 95 percent of their ex-husband's income and savings, as well as the house, car, etc)
4. Emotional destruction of men by ex-wives who have stolen their children from them and forbidden contact
5. Divorced dads who commit suicide as a result
Not one single American woman has EVER condemned their fellow American women for committing these crimes against men. Silence means consent. Therefore, American women support and enjoy destroying men's lives and causing men to commit suicide. Apparently, American women think it is okay to be a criminal, just as long as you are a woman. Therefore, is it any surprise that a huge percent of American men no longer want anything to do with American women, other than using them for easy sex and then throwing them away?
Another reason to never marry or have children with an American woman: 60 percent of child abuse/molestation in America is done by WOMEN to children, according to US Government statistics. Therefore, the majority of child abuse/molestation in America is done by WOMEN. Also, did you know that 1 out of 4 women in America take psychiatric drugs for mental disorders? Yes, AMERICAN WOMEN ARE INSANE! Oh, and just one more interesting fact- 70 percent of criminals in America were raised by single mothers. Single mothers produce future criminals. Criminals destroy society. Thus, feminism destroys society.
When confronted with this evidence, American/western women will deny any responsibility for their own criminal actions and behaviors, and will attack the man who is presenting these facts and evidences. This is proof that American/western women are a bunch of liars, hypocrites, and criminals. They REFUSE to accept the FACT that they have destroyed tens of millions of men's lives and ruined the lives of millions of children as well. It is because American/western women have become sociopathic man-haters. Far from being "equal" to men, American/western women can't even take responsibility for their own actions, which is the trait of any normal adult. Thus, American/western women are just a bunch of spoiled little children. They are NOT equal to men. American women REFUSE to accept the truth of how evil and vile they have become. American/western women are living in their own pathetic little fantasy world, where they think they are a perfect little princess. Sorry, but you are NOT a perfect little princess. In fact, you American/western women are the most hideous, disgusting, monstrous creatures on the face of the earth.
Another thing I noticed, is that whenever you bring up the topic of western men marrying asian women in front of an American/western woman, she will make some racist and hateful comment about asian women, calling them "slaves" or "mail order brides". My question is this: If American/western women are so "independent", "confident", "strong", and "empowered" like they claim to be, why do they feel threatened by Asian women? Why are American/western women so jealous towards Asian women? The real reason is this- Asian women are 1000 times superior to American/western women, and any western man who has dated/married an Asian woman will tell you this.
Over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband; so the fact is most American men no longer want to marry American women. Let these worthless American women grow old living alone with their 10 cats.
NEVER MARRY AN AMERICAN OR WESTERN WOMAN! BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Man Hating Mangina Gary Chavez, of Green World AssociatesMan Hating Mangina Gary Chavez, of Green World Associates