You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...RUSSELL W. GOODMAN, .Writer. MAN-HATERRUSSELL W. GOODMAN, .Writer. MAN-HATER
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 1/19/2012 9:33 PM

Modified By host  on 1/19/2012 3:38:40 AM
I found this link on one of the Mens facebooks. This man is a real piece of work. What a MAN-HATER he is.

This is what a man hater looks like.

russell_goodman.JPG

Just take a look at the article below. Full of MAN-HATRED. He talks about the "absentee father" while refusing to recognise that the VAST majority of "absentee fathers" are so because the CHRISTIAN CHURCH fully supports the SATANIC family courts in removing the father BY FORCE and making the father pay for the benefit of his own slavery.

Men like Russel Goodman are deeply evil people. 

Try this for example.

"Statistics suggest that the man who runs out on his children, who doesn’t love and provide for them, often dooms them to poverty, incarceration or violent ends. The sad results can be found lying in our streets and coroners’ offices."

Only problem is.......the men are not absent, in the VAST majority, by their choice! They are absent by the WOMANS choice. Yet the CHRISTIAN CHURCH SO HATES MEN that when the woman breaks her marriage vows and removes the father, which is the case 90%+ of the time, the christian church BLAMES THE VICTIM and not the PERPETRATOR.

All young men are well advised to look carefully at what the ministers in the christian church DO and not listen to what they SAY. 

The ministers of the christian church are pandering to women to keep them in the congregation while they are HATING ON MEN and using LIES AND SHAMING LANGUAGE to manipulate and abuse the men into volunteering to be third class people.

When young men review the ACTIONS of the Christian church and those lying and deeply evil people who call themselves christians a young man can come to no other conclusions than christians are liars, hypocrites and deeply evil.

"The statistics are numbing, but that’s no excuse for inaction. If anything, each of us dads should have the courage to examine ourselves, then resolve to be the kind of fathers we are meant to be."

No you MAN-HATER. It is time for WOMEN to notice that WOMEN are the CAUSE of fatherlessness in AT LEAST 90% of cases and it is time for men to REFUSE to be fathers unless GUARANTEED 100% Guardianship.

The problem is WOMEN in the 90% majority yet this MAN-HATER blames MEN.

I truly DESPISE men like Russel Goodman. I really do. And young men are well advised to notice how much HATRED men like this are spewing out.
New Post
 1/19/2012 9:34 PM

Here is the MAN-HATING article in full just in case they try and pull it.

http://www.pennlive.com/editorials/in...

How crucial are dads? Check the numbers

Published: Sunday, January 08, 2012, 11:30 AM

BY RUSSELL W. GOODMAN

From teenage pregnancy to drug use and from high dropout rates in schools to violence in our streets, the many ills that ravage our society are almost too many to count. But the many problems that plague us stem in large part from a single source: the absentee father. 

father_image.JPG

Statistics suggest that the man who runs out on his children, who doesn’t love and provide for them, often dooms them to poverty, incarceration or violent ends. The sad results can be found lying in our streets and coroners’ offices.

It’s time for men to have the courage to assume the role of full-time caring and nurturing fathers and not leave child rearing up to the mother. Statistics gathered by the National Fatherhood Initiative indicate how serious this is.

First, some children will never experience the problems outlined above simply because they won’t live long. Infant mortality rates are 1.8 times higher for infants of unmarried mothers than for married mothers, NFI data show. Those that do survive to live in so-called “father-absent” homes are five times more likely to be poor.

Figures from 2002 indicated 7.8 percent of children in married-couple families lived in poverty compared with 38.4 percent of children in female-householder families. Does anyone believe the circumstances have greatly improved since then for kids without a father at home? While the focus should be on the child, what about the mother and her ability to care for her children?

A study of just under 3,000 women found single mothers were twice as likely as married moms to suffer from depression. They have more stress, fewer contacts with family and friends, less involvement with church or social groups and less overall social support, according to studies available through NFI. The father who walks out on his children clearly inflicts emotional damage on more than just his kids.

We often think in terms of the negative effects absentee fathers cause their male children, but girls suffer greatly as well. More than half of almost 14,000 women in prison grew up without a father, according to a Department of Justice study. Forty-two percent came from single-mother households and 16 percent lived with neither parent.

Girls reared by a single mother run the risk not just of teen pregnancy but marrying with less than a high school degree, and forming a marriage where both partners have less than a high school education. It can be no surprise to social-welfare agencies in the midstate that living in a single-parent home doubles the risk that a child will suffer physical, emotional or educational neglect.

The overall rate of child abuse and neglect in single-parent households nationally is 27.3 children per 1,000, according to statistics from NFI. The rate of overall maltreatment in two-parent households is 15.5 per 1,000. How important is it for dads to be involved in their children’s education? 

russell_goodman.JPGRussell Goodman

Fatherless children are twice as likely to drop out of school. Conversely, kids are more likely to receive top scores if their dads are engaged with their schools, and not just in sports. That, incidentally, seems to be true whether the men are the biological parent or not. It even seems to be the case when it’s the father who heads a single-parent household.

That’s how important dads are, and it’s clear to many men that too many of us have shirked our responsibilities to our families and to society for far too long. It was heartening recently to see so much acclaim for the film “Courageous.” It depicts men, police officers in this case, who realized how they had fallen short in their roles as fathers and resolved not to stand by as their families drifted away from them. The film has a religious message — that God has called men to be responsible fathers — and I freely admit that I agree with that.

In fact, the movie has inspired several churches nationwide to present programs to encourage men to embrace their responsibilities as fathers. The first one in this region that I know of, DaySpring Ministries in Lower Swatara Twp., near Middletown, presented a program recently titled “Fifth Quarter — a Fresh Start for Courageous Fathers.”

The statistics are numbing, but that’s no excuse for inaction. If anything, each of us dads should have the courage to examine ourselves, then resolve to be the kind of fathers we are meant to be.

We need to curb the violence that is destroying our society, and it starts with us.

New Post
 1/19/2012 9:49 PM

I added this comment and am putting it here in case they remove it.

Peter Nolan 
January 19, 2012, 6:48AM

What a bunch of ignorant commenters. The FACT is that women cause 90% of divorces. The FACT is that women are responsible for 100% of the births that take place except for the VERY RARE case of a woman falling pregnant as the result of a REAL rape and not these FAKE rapes like "date rape."

The FACT is that WOMEN are BY FAR responsible for "absentee fathers" by using the force of the law to remove the father. Yet HATEFUL WOMEN blame MEN because women refuse to be responsible for ANYTHING.

In my divorce my right to be a father was violated and not immediately remedied. Therefore I DIS-OWNED my former children. The christians were the WORST of the lot as I was a christian man who had a wife who renounced her christianity after our second child was baptised and ALL my christian "friends" favours a non chistian criminal woman over an honest christian man. What liars christians are. What hypocrites. What man haters. What evil people.

I tell as many young men as I can about how evil christians are now. The young men are listening.

The problem is WOMEN seem to think that they can break their vows and the evil christian ministers stay totally silent as to who is the real culprit. Instead they blame MEN. Despicable MAN-HATRED.

New Post
 1/19/2012 10:34 PM

I left the following comment also:

Inappropriate? Alert us.
ReplyPost new
boycottamericanw
boycottamericanw January 19, 2012 at 7:29AM

This article is full of MAN HATRED. Russell acts like single parent families are the fault of MEN?

Uh, are you OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY?

90 percent of divorces are initiated by women.

The reason there are so many single mother families now is because WOMEN have REMOVED the father from the family by FORCE. And the woman REFUSES to allow her ex-husband to see his own children even. And yet you have the audacity to blame men?

You are disgusting, Russell. You want to help stop single mother families? Then STOP BLAMING MEN. And start blaming the REAL CULPRIT- WESTERN WOMEN!

Maybe you should encourage western women to STOP DIVORCING THEIR HUSBANDS AND STEALING AWAY THEIR CHILDREN FROM THEM? How about that, for a change?

Inappropriate? Alert us.
ReplyPost new
boycottamericanw
boycottamericanw January 19, 2012 at 7:33AM

Ugh? You're a Christian also? Christian men are SCUM. They are the biggest manginas in the world.

You Christian men are pathetic excuses for the male gender. No wonder Islam is kicking your ass, and women don't respect you. You Christian men are just a bunch of crybaby little girls.

You make me SICK.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...RUSSELL W. GOODMAN, .Writer. MAN-HATERRUSSELL W. GOODMAN, .Writer. MAN-HATER