You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mike Carlton - Media scumbag propagandist whore - Man HaterMike Carlton - Media scumbag propagandist whore - Man Hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/28/2014 9:45 AM

Modified By host  on 6/27/2014 3:53:53 PM
Mike Carlton - Media scumbag propagandist whore - Man Hater

I despise men like this. I really do. They dis-honour our war dead. They should be taken out and shot against a wall and left on an ant heap to be eaten by the ants. They do not deserve burials. They do not deserve a headstone.

This is his twitter: 

https://twitter.com/MikeCarlton01

This is what a Media scumbag propagandist whore - Man Hater looks like.

Mike Carlton

New Post
 6/28/2014 9:51 AM

Modified By host  on 6/27/2014 3:54:18 PM
Notice his first reply to me is to call me "crazy".

Mike Carlton is the worst sort of man who will call a man FAR better than himself names without even finding out about the man he is talking to.

Scum like Mike Carlton make me puke. They make me dry reach at the idea that men can be such scum. That men can stoop so low as to take money from a criminal organisation such as the SMH and pretend like they have "morals" when they are the most criminal and immoral of scumbags.

I sure hope some decent Australian father kills this man. I really do.

New Post
 6/28/2014 9:53 AM

1. Today's column: the fatocrat saves the planet. The tyrant al-Sisi. Murdoch's whores. http://www.smh.com.au/comment/-zsms4....

2. @MikeCarlton01 That you media types are such criminal propagandists is dis-honouring those men who gave their lives in WW II. A disgrace.

3. @PeterNolan1109 You are clearly barking mad.

3:37 PM - 27 Jun 2014 · Details
  4. @MikeCarlton01 Unfortunately for you Mike I have video PROOF of the criminality of the courts in Australia. And it is blocked by ASIO.

5. @MikeCarlton01 And by the way? I first talked to the SMH in June 2008 about the criminality of the courts. They have suppressed all evidence

6. @MikeCarlton01 So Mike. You want to call me "barking mad"? You would have done well to get on to firmer ground.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mike Carlton - Media scumbag propagandist whore - Man HaterMike Carlton - Media scumbag propagandist whore - Man Hater