You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Andrew Russell - Man haterAndrew Russell - Man hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/24/2014 1:16 AM

Andrew Russell - Man hater

This is his twitter.

https://twitter.com/amruss1

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:17 AM

This is his tweet directed to me.

@loveont0ast yeah....no. You>>> @PeterNolan1109 sir, are an idiot, suffering a brain failure. Grow up & flock off.

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:24 AM

Here is a bit more hatred.

@PeterNolan1109 oh diddums, did your anger & hatred see you left behind? Perhaps if you learned to love y'self...yeah no, not U @loveont0ast

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:25 AM

And a bit more.

@PeterNolan1109 you're the type who blames others but never y'self. Always s'one else's fault, isn't it? Boo hoo hate hate wah! @loveont0ast

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:26 AM

So I replied.

@amruss1 @loveont0ast When a woman commits a crime it is her "fault" yes. Or are you suggesting women are imbeciles?

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:28 AM

@amruss1 @loveont0ast Tell me Andrew. Do you take the position women are responsible for their crimes?

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:29 AM

@PeterNolan1109 it's the women's fault, boo hoo hoo! You, my sad deranged non-friend, need to look inward and stop hating, ok? @loveont0ast

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:30 AM

@amruss1 @loveont0ast I asked you a question. Are you going to answer it?

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:31 AM

And so it seem Andrew is such a man hater and such a womans lackey that he can't answer the question as to whether women are to be held accountable for their crimes.

I guess he takes the position women are mental retard, insane or children.

@PeterNolan1109 ok, Peter, not playing with a hater, ok? Kisses xxx bye @loveont0ast

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:33 AM

@amruss1 @loveont0ast So I guess you think women must be mentally ill/retarded or children, right? That's a lot of hate for women Andrew.

@amruss1 @loveont0ast I, on the other hand, believe women are equal before the law to men and responsible for their crimes.

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:35 AM

And there you have it. Andrew Russell thinks women are mentally ill/retarded or children because Andrew Russell can't affirm his position as being women are adults who are responsible and accountable for their crimes.

Nope...he is such a man hater and a woman hater that he does not offer women the respect that they deserve for having their own agency and brain to use.

@PeterNolan1109 more kisses xxx more bye bye @loveont0ast

New Post
 6/24/2014 1:36 AM

@PeterNolan1109 *le sigh* projection much. Blocking now *tee hee* @loveont0ast

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Andrew Russell - Man haterAndrew Russell - Man hater