You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Blair Clohesy IgnorMANus, sexist, discriminatory, man-hating bigotBlair Clohesy IgnorMANus, sexist, discriminatory, man-hating bigot
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/28/2014 4:22 PM

Blair Clohesy IgnorMANus, sexist, discriminatory, man-hating bigot

This is his facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/blair.clohesy?fref=ufi

https://www.facebook.com/blair.clohes...

New Post
 3/28/2014 4:24 PM

This is the thread.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/782188105143993/permalink/797372316958905/?comment_id=797524890276981&offset=0&total_comments=8

https://www.facebook.com/groups/78218...

New Post
 3/28/2014 7:10 PM

My reply.

Peter Nolan Blair Clohesy . 

I no longer tolerate man being IgnorMANuses. I no longer tolerate men being man-hating, sexist, discriminatory bigots against men. 

We are now denouncing such men as you in public by name.

Any man who makes as man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted comment against a man.

Any man who leaps to the defense of an “equal and empowered woman” when the truth is presented to the woman.

Any man who is not willing to stand up to criminal women.

We are denouncing such men publicly as the ignormanus, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, pussy begging, white knighting, bigoted manginas they chose to be.

The NEXT time you want to attack a man in a pussy begging effort to ingratiate yourself to a woman you might think twice.

CAF has risen as high as being ranked 517,000 in the world for web sites and it will rise again. 

People who search for your name will find that you are a ignornmanus, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, pussy begging, white knighting, bigoted mangina and they will laugh at you and ridicule you.

Women claimed equality. 

Let them speak for themselves. 

And by the way? Why are you so stupid that you do not realise that attempting to defend a woman is to demean her and to imply that she is so intellectually inferior that she can not respond to a comment on a computer screen> Hmm? Why are you so demeaning of women?

Stop treating women like children. Stop trying to protect them from the truth. How are they ever going to grow up and “be a man” if you do not let them defend themselves?

You are also sexist, discriminatory and bigoted against WOMEN because you never would have stepped in the same way if a WOMAN made the same comment to a MAN.

Men like you do not deserve to live in freedom because you do not show other MEN the respect they have EARNED. 

Now. Here is your entry in CAF. With this now being made public? You might restrain yourself from attacking a man like me next time around. I have done more to secure the freedom of the children of Australia than you could do in 10 lifetimes. 

You to too gutless to even confront women criminals abusing children in your own land.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/....
New Post
 3/28/2014 7:11 PM

And I posted some replies to Lissa as well.

• Peter Nolan Lissa,

“ You are in fact the one slinging disrespect toward me.”

Correct. I have no respect for you. Why should I? I have a 99.9%+ chance of being correct in the assessment that you are a liar and a hypocrite on the question of equality before the law for women and men. 

I have had Australian women slander me for more than 6 years now. You want respect. You EARN IT. 

I posted my book links. You can go read them. I told you I spent AUD500,000 and 4,000 hours unpaid work and risked my life to secure the re-introduction of the rule of law in Australia. I have EARNED your respect and the fact I have EARNED it is very public. 

You. On the other hand have NOT EARNED MY RESPECT.

Indeed. I have claimed into existence a WAR OF RETURN to deal with the WAR OF AGGRESSION that women are waging against men in the west. Australia is one land that is included in the WAR OF RETURN. We hope to keep this WAR OF RETURN non violent. But already in Ireland it is LAWFUL to kill women who are of voting age who are not muslim and how are mentally competent. 

LAWFUL TO KILL WOMEN.

Why? Because there is a state of WAR in effect that has been consented to by the entire membership of the Irish Parliament.

I have absolutely no problem in claiming such a state of WAR into effect in Australia to make it LAWFUL TO KILL WOMEN.

Now. I do not explain anything to women in the west. I do not ask them for anything. I have told them what they must do. You must create a quorum of 12 women who will represent women in Australia. You must come to my table and you must BEG for your offer of UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER to be accepted by me.

Only AFTER you BEG for your offer of UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER to be accepted by me will we even consider the terms and conditions we are going to impose on Australian women so as to cease hostilities against you. Once you accept these terms and conditions and the crimes of Australian women are remedied for all their victims who want remedy will we consider a peace treaty to transition the cessation of hostilities to a state of peace again.

You women launched a WAR OF AGGRESSION against us men at the behest of the criminals in guvmint. This is well documented. We asked you to cease and desist and we asked you to come to the table to talk. You refused. TO A ONE.

The appropriate and proper response to a WAR OF AGGRESSION where all offers of negotiation cessation of hostilities are spurned is a WAR OF RETURN. And that is what you now have. You wanted a “WAR OF THE SEXES”. Us men have now shown up.

Any man who sides with you women in our WAR OF RETURN will have his details published as a man-hater.

Lissa. You women should have listened to me SIX YEARS AGO when I called you to come to the table to talk. You have EARNED MY DISRESPECT. You have EARNED MY IRE. And I am going to make damn sure we prosecute the WAR OF RETURN to the one and only possible conclusion. Unconditional surrender.

And nothing you can say and nothing you can do will change that.

Now…there are 2,000 people here. Many of them women. Feel free to tell these women that we are going to wage the WAR OF RETURN until they UNCONDITIONALLY SURRENDER.

How DARE you steal our children. How DARE you steal our houses. How DARE you condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

How DARE you condone false allegations.

Did you think you could commit all these crimes and have men like me simply roll over and play deal like Manginas like Blair Clohesy would do? 

You women started this war.

Us men are going to end it.

If you had the level of intelligence of the average mouse you would surrender now.
  • Peter Nolan " talk about little dick syndrome."

And that is about the level of intelligence I expect to see in a womans comment.

What's wrong sweetie? Are your tits to small to attract a mans attention?

Is "do you have small tits" or "are you too ugly to get laid" the sort of comment you would like to hear men direct at women?

Well? You should agree us men talk like that if you are going to attempt such derogatory remarks.
New Post
 3/30/2014 11:04 PM

Here are some more comments by Blair Clohesy. From these comments you can see what a man hater he is. And what a female idolatror.

Blair Clohesy He smells like mason pedo 2 me Naarah

Blair Clohesy Trolling ... 101 The Smash & Block !! As a fair dinkum tru blu dinky di Auzzie , I'll give any & everybody a fair suck o tha Sauce , But by crikey , Like the rest of the country is saying enuf is enuf !!

Blair Clohesy Paul Figures -" isn't Nolan in germany as i heard he will be arrested upon return to australia, thinks it ok to beat woman and child," , . . . SAY NO MORE !! Shut The DOOR !!!!

Blair Clohesy Troll hunting 101 , opening the door and baiting the trap - offer possible trolls a chance to bring some positive in 2 the thread , if they cum bak with argument , yellow flag , offer again this time prep trolls page , when they then go the personal attak , red flag , offer one last chance to b positive or get trolled out , if its more darkness that responds, the only solution is . . . The Smack & Block !
New Post

Peter Nolan "Blair Clohesy Paul Figures -" isn't Nolan in germany as i heard he will be arrested upon return to australia, thinks it ok to beat woman and child," , . . . SAY NO MORE !! Shut The DOOR !!!!"

Hi Blair. I will add these to your CAF post. These are lies spread about by my ex brother in law. You are so stupid you believe lies. So you can not serve on any of our new juries. You are permanently banned from serving on any of our new juries. You are permanently banned from ever being a seller on A-MAN-ZON.
New Post

Peter Nolan By the way Blair Clohesy. The man whose words you are quoting is Michael Toal.

Michael Toal is my mentally unstable ex brother in law. Both Michael Toal and his father Bill Toal have been accused by Michael sister Suzanne Toal of sexually abusing Suzanne when she was a teen girl.

This accusation has been put on the facebook of Catherine Burn who is the deputy commissioner of NSW Police. Catherine has refused to have the credible accusations investigated because ASIO told her not to. Michael Toal is ex ASIO (or maybe even current ASIO) and he is using taxpayer money to slander me. The slander you repeated.

So you are repeating the words of a man who is an accused child sexual abuser of a female child, his sister, and the sister has refused to deny that she has been making these accusations.

Tell me. What does it feel like to look such a fool as you do right now?

You just made an idiot out of yourself in front of 2000 people.

And far from working towards freedom in Australia? You are attempting to slander one of the men leading that effort. You are working against the cause of freedom in Australia by opposing me. And you are doing it merely because you are a mangina who likes to suck up to women. You are a mangina. And you have demonstrated your manginaness in the public.

Maybe next time you will think twice about trashing your credibility and reputation so quickly.
New Post
 3/30/2014 11:05 PM

Blair Clohesy nah , nothn Quick about it , took for ever for the TROLL to figure out his next move , and look what he came back with , . . . . FAAAKN wot a LAAARF . . . . more of his ANGRY sexist arrogance , the little boyz got it out for all HUMAN kind that dont want to join his pain and suffering kind , Not Very MANly of him at all , just a gutless tiny bully , all the twat . All it duz is prove how much Lissa's got it right , Lissa's truth has 2 be shared , On ya Lissa , or we end up with a world of Him and his Lying misery !! . . . . .Nolan you squared ya self out , We can see the level your playing on !! Now BAK IN YA HOLE TROLL , theirs to much light around for your SLIMEY darkness !
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Blair Clohesy IgnorMANus, sexist, discriminatory, man-hating bigotBlair Clohesy IgnorMANus, sexist, discriminatory, man-hating bigot