You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mangina Christian J as moderator of SpearheadMangina Christian J as moderator of Spearhead
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 1:36 AM

So Christian J doesn't like the truth being told about him. Namely that he's a liar. So he deletes my post over there and writes this in it's place:

Re: Crimes Against Fathers Australia Launched

Postby Peter-Andrew:Nolan » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:58 pm

You do not get to abuse the moderator and not suffer the consequences rageboy..

Banned for a week. Abuse me again and I will kick your arse out of here permanently..

Christian J
Moderator.

So funny to see a grown man call words on a computer screen 'abuse' like so many wimminz before him. But that was not enough for Christian J.

This little email exchange followed. Enough said about ChristianJ. He's pretty much hung himself using the same 'I am an abuse victim', and 'shaming language' and 'name calling' and allusions to mental health. All standard tools of feminists and the Iluminati in the usual attempt to discredit people pointing out the truth.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 09 December 2010 13:34
To: 'Christian J'
Cc: 'Richard Partington'
Subject: RE: Rageboy..

Mangina Christian,

Accusation of ‘irrationality’ while being completely unable to actually make a rebuttal is what lots of wimminz and manginas do.

When you have a rebuttal? Let me know.

That you write such tripe knowing full well I will publish it?

Well? You seem to be wanting to undermine the spearhead.

It is ‘standard operating practice’ for minions in the Illuminati to ‘offer their services’ as moderators to sites to gain influence on a site.

I wonder what your REAL motives are for banning me. Is it that you are just a mangina? Or is there more to it than that?

Shame you are not a REAL MAN like Richard.

Best Regards

Peter

Sent: 09 December 2010 12:08
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Re: Rageboy..

Your irrational behaviour is precisely I expected..

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 8:00 PM, <peter@peternolan.com> wrote:

Mangina christian,
I note you make no claim that what I said is FALSE. If anything I have said about you is NOT TRUE then feel free to go through the common law legal process of prosecuting me for slander.

I will say what o wish where I wish. This is part of being a MAN. Something you do not know about obviously.

Your email to me will be published on the spearhead.  I will personally point out what a mangina you are and what a liar you are.

If bill wants to keep a mangina and liar for a moderator thereby reducing the credibility of the spearhead he is welcome to.

But your manginaness in your presentation and moderation is clearly an injury to a possibly good site, in my opinion.

Peter-andrew: nolan.

------Original Message------
To: Peter Nolan
Sent: 9 Dec 2010 05:32
Subject: Rageboy..

I have banned you from Spearhead for a week. Keep making negative against me and I will ban you permanently..

Christian J
The Spearhead

New Post
 11/16/2011 1:36 AM

User is offlineGilgamesh
10 posts

Re: Mangina Christian J as moderator of Spearhead Old Post
Delete Edit Quote Reply
Recently I asked him, once again, to ban Renee from the spearhead.  After receiving no response, I crossposted part of your post to the spearhead so the entire forum could see it.  He still hasn't responded to that either.
 1/5/2011 12:21:53 PM
User is offlinecalmar
3 posts

Delete Edit Quote Reply
Christian the moderator-princess. You're not gonna insult 'it' without consequences LOL.
 1/7/2011 3:10:47 PM
User is offlinePeterNolan2
98 posts

Modified By PeterNolan2 on 1/7/2011 7:12:27 AM)
Delete Edit Quote Reply

Yep...when the only response a 'man' has to the truth being spoken about him that he sees as negative is banning.....??? Well we ALL know who else exhibits THAT kind of behaviour....that would be wimminz. LOL!!

If I got my knickers in a twist because someone said something 'negative' about me I'd have killed myself by now! LOL!

1/10/2011 2:17:05 AM
User is offlineGilgamesh
10 posts

Delete Edit Quote Reply
 calmar wrote
Christian the moderator-princess. You're not gonna insult 'it' without consequences LOL.

Aaaaand I'm IP-banned from the spearhead.  Can anyone go over there and see if christian left me a parting shot?
 1/10/2011 2:23:49 AM
User is offlineGilgamesh
10 posts

Delete Edit Quote Reply
Oh look, he even deleted the post in which I called him out.
 1/11/2011 7:07:01 PM
User is offlineAlpha
1 posts

Delete Edit Quote Reply
although I haven't been on the spearhead very long, I find it irritating that Renee,Skadi,Lara(Laura?) and Mave(especially Renee and Kave) post whatever they want . Kave has even called a member a child-rapist

http://www.the-spearhead.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2445
 1/13/2011 8:21:27 PM
User is offlineGilgamesh
10 posts

Delete Edit Quote Reply
Called him out again with my other account.  He sent me this

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=4&p=33001#p33001 .

False Accusation against Moderator.

Previously, he had sent me this regarding feminists:
Secondly, if there are trolls, feminists on this forum I will keep an eye on them or ban them if they contravene the stated policy. Maybe point them out to me or file a complaint.

I reported several feminists to him (Kave, chic noir) and there were several who should have been obvious.  None of them got banned, but no one needed to report me or peter to get mangina christian to notice.  Therefore, I have legitimate evidence of selective deafness on christian's part and he can't say I falsely accused him of it.

1/24/2011 10:50:04 AM
98 posts

Delete Edit Quote Reply

Yep. Christian J is looking more like an agent every day.

I have had people in Australia report to me that when they have criticised the Family Courts Christian J, as well as using other aliases, has publicly attacked them. I have written to Bill Price and told him this and that his selection of ChristianJ is damaging his personal credibility. I've told Bill it's up to him who he uses for moderation but informed him that the Illuminati typically have one of their minions offer the 'help' of moderation on forums to suppress that which they do not want to people to see.

I was banned off David Ickes site for exposing women for the liars and hypocrites they are! How about THAT!!

I will send the link to this thread again to Bill Price to let him know that those who are being banned are talking about it where princess ChristianJ can't delete the comments.

If anyone else would like to send this link to Bill? Feel free to do so. The spear head has a great opportunity to be successful. I think Bill and Zed are genuine. However, all successful sites come under attack from the Illuminati. Just like the Irish Freeman Site did. In that case Kev buckled and the site has dropped in usefullness through the floor.

If Bill does not stand firm, the spearhead will follow suite.

Gilgamesh wrote
Called him out again with my other account.  He sent me this

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=4&p=33001#p33001 .

False Accusation against Moderator.

Previously, he had sent me this regarding feminists:
Secondly, if there are trolls, feminists on this forum I will keep an eye on them or ban them if they contravene the stated policy. Maybe point them out to me or file a complaint.

I reported several feminists to him (Kave, chic noir) and there were several who should have been obvious.  None of them got banned, but no one needed to report me or peter to get mangina christian to notice.  Therefore, I have legitimate evidence of selective deafness on christian's part and he can't say I falsely accused him of it.

2/17/2011 11:09:35 AM
98 posts

Delete Edit Quote Reply

Sent: 16 February 2011 13:20
To: peter.nolan@peternolan.com
Subject: False Allegations again..

Just to keep you up to date on comments you submitted to the Spearhead and my response..

All ready for you to post on your site with appropriate html codes and all..

<blockquote><strong>If you bothered to ask, Nolan, and not make some random ego based attack on myself, you would have been informed of my participation (Member of the Board, Treasurer and site Admin.) in the Court action taken against the Tasmania Government regarding the "Safe at Home" legislation (<a href="http://www.jailtasmania.com/index.html" rel="nofollow">Juries Against Illegal Laws</a>), read all about the court drama here <a href="http://www.jailtasmania.com/media.html" rel="nofollow">(Media &amp; Courts</a>)Some information regarding that case printed in the local newspaper as follows..

<blockquote>Violence law faces challenge
GILL VOWLES
March 14, 2010 08:50am
<a href="http://www.themercury.com.au/article/..." rel="nofollow">Link..</a>
A TASMANIAN group has filed a $200 million class action against Premier David Bartlett and the Director of Public Prosecutions.
It is believed to be the first Australian class action against a law.
JAIL (Juries Against Illegal Laws) filed papers with the Federal Court of Australia on February 4 claiming that the Family Violence Act 2004 (Tasmania) was invalid.
The group is claiming $200 million in damages under Section 46 of the Australian Human Rights Commission Act. </blockquote>

In 2011 we will be pursuing this action in the highest court in the land (Australia)..

Care to make a donation instead of just make false allegations and feeding your ever elevating ego..

Christian J</strong>.

I would expect an apology but I doubt you have the character..
</blockquote>

2/17/2011 12:25:19 PM
98 posts

Delete Edit Quote Reply

So. Mangina ChristianJ is now even making the claim of 'false allegations' towards me! LOL!!

This mans use of the wimminz techniques just gets better and better. This is projection at it's best. He made a bunch of baseless claims towards me. Used shaming language towards me. (rage-boy). Banned me for 'abuse'. How many wimminz claim 'abuse' when they are called on their shit? Lots. ChristianJ can't take valid criticism. If he could he would have just accepted my comments as true. Going for the ban hammer to get rid of me when he 'feels abused' is as womanly as you can get.

Hey...Mangina ChristianJ. It's called 'a rebuttal'. It's not something you seem to know about, dickhead.. ;-) (and for those who are NOT Australian calling a man a dickhead is pretty common and it's not 'insulting'. It is a prod to the man to wise-up and stop being a dickhead.)

So. Here is my rebuttal to mangina ChristianJs email. Where he can't delete it as an admins. It's called 'freedom of speech'. It is NOT something that mangina ChristianJ believes in. If I said something UNTRUE he can sue me for slander.

On your little 'dig' about care to make a donation. Last year I donated to worthy men and gave work to an abused father to the tune of about $A20,000. This was despite the fact that 95% of my 'money' was stolen.

I gave work to tune of EUR5,000 to an abused dad who has been in the free man area a long time. I am taking him on as an apprentice to teach him my skills. I hope to be able to teach him enough that he will be able to make a good living out of using and perhaps even selling my software. This man has thanked me profusely for bailing him out of his very difficult situation.

I donated EUR2,000 to a man who was a BIG influence on my awakening as a 'thank you' for all his hard work.

I heard on the grapevine of a man who wishes to remain nameless that he was in desperate straights. I sent him an email that simply said. Tell me what you need. I will cover it. He tells me he cried when he read the email. And he's a tough man. He told me no-one had ever shown him kindness and generosity like that in his life. He told me he was at his witts end as to how to pay his rent and buy food. I sent him EUR3,000 to get him out of the hole he was in as a gift for what he has done.

On hearing from Robert Crombie that Mark McMurtrie was desperately short of money for the Bro-Bus I donated $A7,800 to Mark on the sole condition that he be the sole arbiter of how the money was spent.

On being called by Vince at TNS Radio that there had been some unforseen problems and that the radio station desperately needed some money to buy some new equipment? I asked Vince. What do you need. He told me that EUR2,000 was needed immediately to keep the radio station afloat. I sent it the next day. One ungrateful arsehold even had the termerity to suggest Vince cut me more slack in my comments because of this donation. This is an insult to Vince. How ungrateful are people nowadays at those who make donations that they can accuse them of dis-honorable behavior in order to denigrate the donation that was made. Pretty ungrateful. There was a time when making a donation out of your own pocket was regarded as 'good' rather than something to be hated on.

John Wilson just out out a call needing a donation of $A500 for the Common Law meeting on 15th April. I just paid it.

So. Mangina ChristianJ. Please list the donations you have made in the last 12 months. Go ahead. If you can't list donations in excess of mine? Fuck you.

I am aware of Ray and the JAIL project. I do not know Ray personally and I have no knowledge of his chosen strategy outside of that which is publicly available. I reviewed this project from the publicly available materials some time ago. I can't remember how long ago. I didn't get in touch with Ray at the time for a very good reason. His project will not work as it is advertised. John Wilson recently introduced me to Ray personally and I have sent an introduction email to Ray.

So. Mangina ChristianJ. In your email, among other things, you make this claim:

"In 2011 we will be pursuing this action in the highest court in the land (Australia).."

Like this might be a good idea or some such.

You have obviously NOT read this post on my forums.

http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabi...

In 1999, in the face of the ruling that the Australian Tax office had no legal existence and that, that in fact, it was a crime to pay income taxes in Australia once you know that the tax office has no legal existence, the High Court of Australia (the claimed highest court in the land you are going to) ruled that the priority of the court was to protect the system and NOT to dispense justice.

The High Court of Australia ruled that although the Tax office did not legally exist the crime of doing business with it would NOT be prosecuted while the 'crime' of NOT PAYING them WOULD be prosecuted.

Hhhhmmmmm......I wonder if you bothered to find out the character of the people you are going to beg for justice?

Mangina ChristianJ. Ray may be genuine in his efforts. I don't know.

However. I (and others) have proven that the courts and the guvments are criminal enterprises. Therefore there is no use in actually building cases to take before these criminals. The JAIL project can not be successful because you are asking criminals for justice.

In December 2009 a writ was issued to the Australian High Court to shut down the federal government because it is a criminal enterprise. This write was NOT actioned by the members of the High Court of Australia and that act is called 'TREASON' for which the penalty is DEATH!

You are proposing to seek justice from a group of people who have already committed crimes for which the penalty is DEATH!

Do you think this is wise? I don't.

Let us also not forget. What you are asking for is the guvment to 'pay' compensation. Really? Where do YOU think they are going to get the 'money' for that? Do YOU think the judges and politicians are going to PAY this compensation from their OWN pockets? No. They are going to pay it by making up money out of thin air which will eventually be paid for by the people as inflation. Or...they will outright pay it from 'taxes'. If JAIL is 'successful' what you will accomplish is to transfer some money between taxpayers at HUGE expense to the tax payers being paid TO THE CRIMINALS. Gee. Your little effort at gloating in your email looks pretty shabby when it is exposed as to what you are REALLY doing. eh?

I. On the other hand. Proposed that the CRIMINALS are MADE TO PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES.

All your shaming language about 'random ego based attack' is just that. Shaming language and bull-shit Mangina ChristianJ.

Your actions are very, very suspicious to me. You are not only acting like a mangina, you are acting like an agent. I have seen enough agents to know their modus operandi. And you fit the profile. You might wonder about that. I know other men are.

As far as an 'apology' to you? Fuck off and die, areshole.

You don't get to go around attempting to insult people like me and get away with it. Manginas need to be exposed where ever they are hiding.

The Crimes Against Fathers site is going to be the leading global site in gaining remedy for fathers who have had crimes committed against them. And I really am disgusted in any father who will not sit on juries, as I have EVERY RIGHT TO BE. Fuck you if you think you can call that 'shaming language'.

I don't think I will be accepting any request by you to register because you have, to my satisfaction, proven yourself to be a mangina over and over again.

PS. One last thing.

"It is believed to be the first Australian class action against a law."

It's not a law. It is legislation. You do not seem to know the difference.

PeterNolan2 wrote

Sent: 16 February 2011 13:20
To: peter.nolan@peternolan.com
Subject: False Allegations again..

Just to keep you up to date on comments you submitted to the Spearhead and my response..

All ready for you to post on your site with appropriate html codes and all..

If you bothered to ask, Nolan, and not make some random ego based attack on myself, you would have been informed of my participation (Member of the Board, Treasurer and site Admin.) in the Court action taken against the Tasmania Government regarding the "Safe at Home" legislation (http://www.jailtasmania.com/index.html" rel="nofollow">Juries Against Illegal Laws), read all about the court drama herehttp://www.jailtasmania.com/media.html" rel="nofollow">(Media & Courts)Some information regarding that case printed in the local newspaper as follows..

Violence law faces challenge
GILL VOWLES
March 14, 2010 08:50am
http://www.themercury.com.au/article/..." rel="nofollow">Link..
A TASMANIAN group has filed a $200 million class action against Premier David Bartlett and the Director of Public Prosecutions.
It is believed to be the first Australian class action against a law.
JAIL (Juries Against Illegal Laws) filed papers with the Federal Court of Australia on February 4 claiming that the Family Violence Act 2004 (Tasmania) was invalid.
The group is claiming $200 million in damages under Section 46 of the Australian Human Rights Commission Act.

In 2011 we will be pursuing this action in the highest court in the land (Australia)..

Care to make a donation instead of just make false allegations and feeding your ever elevating ego..

Christian J

I would expect an apology but I doubt you have the character..

2/24/2011 7:49:29 PM
98 posts

Modified By PeterNolan2 on 2/24/2011 12:02:11 PM)
Delete Edit Quote Reply

Check out how unwilling Mangina ChristianJ is to answering a very simple question...one he begged by being a smart arse.

Sent: 24 February 2011 20:48
To: 'Christian J'
Subject: RE: False Allegations again..

Mangina ChristianJ,

That’s fine. I will simply publish the fact that you are not willing to answer the question:

“Have you made donations in excess of $A20,000 in the last 12 months?”

While making smart arsed comments like:

A donation to a cause that I have evaluated and know to be futile.

Face it Mangina ChristianJ. You’ve decided to take me on and you have trashed your credibility in doing so by acting like a woman.

Have fun trying to persuade the men who read this that you are legit and have some credibility.

Peter

Sent: 24 February 2011 20:21
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Re: False Allegations again..

Stop wasting my time Nolan..

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 2:57 AM, Peter Nolan <peter@peternolan.com> wrote:

Mangina ChristianJ,

you seem to not be willing to answer my very simple questions.

This is typical mangina behaviour. When you are asked the HARD questions, like a woman, you just refuse to answer them.

Go ahead. Tell me. Have you made donations in excess of $A20K last year?

And? How do you feel when you realise that a man who knows MUCH more about what is happening than you tells you that he researched JAIL and came to the conclusion that it is very unlikely to have the effect the managers of the project state that they wish?

You are very quiet ChristianJ. You like to shut other people up. But you don't have much to say that is useful. How about that?

Peter

Sent: 17 February 2011 13:45
To: 'Christian J'
Subject: FW: False Allegations again..

Mangina ChristianJ,

are you deliberately trying to be stupid, or are you just stupid?

Try reading my reply here.

http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabi...

Have you made donations in excess of $A20,000 in the last 12 months?

The JAIL project can't be successful. Sad but true. It is not the path to remedy for men. That you are all 'proud' to be a part of it does not surprise me. People who have donated to the project have wasted their money.

I don't know Ray personally. He may be genuine and simply not realise that he can't win going down this path. I don't know.

But since you have been reading my posts? If you had any intelligence at all you would know that going down this path is not going to lead to remedy.

When you stop being a mangina I will stop calling you a mangina. Not before.

As far as my character is concerned? I stand by my track record in all that I have done in my life as all the evidence I need of my character.

I am certainly not reduced to lying and shaming language like yourself to try and defeat someone who is superiour to me in intellectual capacity. Those guys? I congratulate them when they best me.

Most of what you write is pure projection. Just like a woman. Sad for you.

Peter

8/28/2011 4:32:49 PM
User is offlinehf
1 posts

Delete Edit Quote Reply
Is this mangina still moderating at The Spearhead? I ask because now some of my comments arent making it through. I just wanted to add a perfectly fitting quote to the comments section of the most recent article over at the Spearhead, but for whatever reason some mangina isnt allowing it: "Deception is the curse of the whimsical gender" I think we can all agree on that, but some mangina moderator sure doesnt like it...
 8/29/2011 3:34:50 PM
Online now...host
222 posts
4th

Delete Edit Quote Reply
HF...as far as I know yes.....Christian J is still invovled in moding spearhead....and I am still banned on the forums. Its a bit of a joke and I would have thought Welmer would think twice about that. Illuminati agents often offer to "help" with moderation of sites so they can censor and exclude comments and people that are too challenging to the Illuminati line.
 8/29/2011 3:36:20 PM
Online now...host
222 posts
4th

Delete Edit Quote Reply
An update on the JAIL project itself.

I have been talking with Ray Escobar and he also has come to the conclusion that common law courts will be needed as the criminals in the parliaments are not willing to do the right thing voluntarily.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mangina Christian J as moderator of SpearheadMangina Christian J as moderator of Spearhead