You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Matthew Spears - Man-hater and wimminz toadieMatthew Spears - Man-hater and wimminz toadie
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 1:31 AM

Here is Matthews face book. Feel free to pop on over and tell him what you think of him.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i...

Here are some of his comments on facebook. Seems wimminz toadies only like the wimminz who will not call them on being a wimminz toadie and a man hater, eh?

Matthew Spears Fuck Diana youre one ugly dog.....before you call other people ugly you need to look in the mirror, i bet youre a fucking smelly one too...pewwww your poor husband....gimme your address and i will send him some febreeze in the mail to use on you.......oh and kirsty she is only up to $40.....i am going to be the winning the bid, first job bitch scrub my toilet with your tongue :)

Matthew Spears No 1 asked u to speak so shut up and start cleanin

Matthew Spears last time i checked i ad a cock....Diana probz hasnt seen one before tho :(

Matthew Spears Is my new buy a root still here. I have sent a crate to come and pick you up. I told them to put air holes in it. I dont want my new hoover to die on me before i get a chance to use her

Matthew Spears I bid $40

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Matthew Spears - Man-hater and wimminz toadieMatthew Spears - Man-hater and wimminz toadie