You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Lachlan Lorusso. Man hating manginaLachlan Lorusso. Man hating mangina
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:24 AM

Here is Lachlans facebook page. He lives in Cairns.

Now. Please note from his facebook page he also has (Lisa Larusso) listed. Of course. I have no way to know if Lisa was the typist of the comments here or Lachlan. So. Since it is Lachlans facebook page? I will assume he typed this. If he does not want a woman talking for him? Then he should stop being a mangina and allowing a woman to say words in his name.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i...

Lachlan Lorusso

11:05am May 8

“Peter Nolan - this is not a Thereapeutic Forum - this is also not your post. You should seek help and pay for Therapy to talk it out. The problem you talk of exists for YOU ONLY”

And here comes a man-hating white knighting mangina apologist. Lachlan likes to tell the lie that a man being victimised by a woman in the family court somehow only applied to ME when the truth is that tens of millions of men have been so victimised. Lachlan? That makes you are LIAR. Why are you so ready to throw away your credibility and show that you are a man not to be trusted? By the way? You have made it into my mangina hall of fame. Well done.

Now. The woman claimed they were ‘equal’. Stop being so sexist and discriminatory in taking the position the women can’t defend themselves. Let them do their OWN talking. And you might want to stop telling lies publicly.

Trouble is NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!

Not by manginas no. Good thing Michael is not a mangina like you. I have agreed to personally take on Lukes case should we be able to develop the evidence of a crime that is likely to result in a guilty verdict. That’s what I am doing here. But hatemongers like you? You are just in places to white-knight and demonstrate your hatred of being a man and your subservience to women. Well done idiot.

Lachlan Lorusso

11:07am May 8

What r u doing here anyway Nolan? You can't help anybody until u help yourself! Set up a woman-hating forum and invite your angry mates, but you're in the wrong post mate and I for one, would like to see the back end of you! Trouble is NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Lachlan Lorusso. Man hating manginaLachlan Lorusso. Man hating mangina