You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Peter Connor Threatening to violate my freedom of speechPeter Connor Threatening to violate my freedom of speech
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/15/2013 1:36 AM

Modified By host  on 10/14/2013 6:37:25 AM
Peter Connor Threatening to violate my freedom of speech

Peter has not done anything as at the time of this post....but I started this thread just to let him know that his actions will be reported to the public. 

According to Peter women committing perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse is ok. He is not registered to CAF to sit on a jury so he condones these crimes. And yet he threatens to silence me on his group for speaking the truth about what is going on in Australia.

This is his facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/peter.connor...

This is his picture.
Peter Connor

New Post
 10/15/2013 1:37 AM

This is what he said.

Peter Connor With the threat of being booted as ADMIN of this page - I am now warning you PETER to remove that all NOW !
New Post
 10/15/2013 1:38 AM

Peter Connor Carry on in Private chat - stop denegrating women mate
New Post

This was my reply.

Peter Nolan Peter Connor With the threat of being booted as ADMIN of this page - I am now warning you PETER to remove that all NOW !

Peter Connor. You are welcome to silence me.

But just remember this.

"If you do not believe in freedom of speech for those that you despise then you do not believe in it at all"

Commonly attributed to Voltaire.
New Post

Peter Nolan Peter Connor "Carry on in Private chat - stop denegrating women mate"

If you can point out anything I have said that is NOT TRUE then you are welcome to do so.

Women commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse every day in the family law courts.

They lie about men under oath in front of their children.

What about "stop denigrating men".

Just remember, I am taking all this information down.

If you violate my freedom of speech? 

If you suppress the truth about what is happening in Australia? 

You will be publicly named and shames as well.
New Post
 10/15/2013 1:42 AM

Peter Nolan Peter Connor.

Women said they were EQUAL. So I recommend you do not insult them and denigrate them by treating them like children who need to be "protected" from written words on a computer screen that they voluntarily read.

Do you have no idea how insulting, sexist and discriminatory you are being by claiming that it might be that women need to be "protected" from the written word because they are such delicate flowers they can not handle it?

That is very sexist, discriminatory and demeaning of women Peter. Let them defend themselves in the field of written discussion.

By the way? I started a thread for you. What you do will be captured and made public. So choose your actions wisely.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/....
New Post
 10/16/2013 12:50 PM

And so Peter claimed he got me banned.

Peter Connor I got it BANNED ! Blame me ! He's arrogant and ignorant ! and a misogynist ! Disrespecting his brothers and sisters ! He had his head chopped off ! 
New Post
 10/16/2013 12:51 PM

But he is perfectly ok when women slander a man and women lie about a man. THAT is ok...but a man telling the truth about women is defaming of women! LOL!!

Gentlemen. Now you know Peter Connor is a man hater and a female idolatror.

Peter Connor I believe in freedom of speech, but I don't believe in defaming and or dessimination of character - and I will not stand for BULLSHIT carryon !
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Peter Connor Threatening to violate my freedom of speechPeter Connor Threatening to violate my freedom of speech