You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Fred Nile - Man hater, biggest hypocrite in the countryFred Nile - Man hater, biggest hypocrite in the country
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/12/2013 1:39 AM

Fred Nile - Man hater, biggest hypocrite in the country

Fred Nile is out there campaigning for vote again. But has Fred Nile ever agreed to hold women accountable for their crimes? That would be a no. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fred-N...

New Post
 8/12/2013 1:41 AM

I put this up on his campaign page.

New Post
 8/12/2013 1:52 AM

So they immediately took down my post. How about that. You point out western christians are a bunch of lying hypocrites and suggest they might like to stop being a bunch of lying hypocrites and what do they do? Delete you post immediately.

So I got a friend to post this over on the page.....what a bunch of losers christians are. Any young man walking into a christian church? Just remember. Their game is to lie to you to enslave you. You are a young christian man walking into these churches? You are an idiot and deserve everything that comes your way.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Fred Nile - Man hater, biggest hypocrite in the countryFred Nile - Man hater, biggest hypocrite in the country