You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. man hater, idolatror of women IgnorMANusMr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. man hater, idolatror of women IgnorMANus
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/29/2013 1:42 PM

Modified By host  on 3/28/2013 7:55:12 PM
Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. man hater, idolatror of women IgnorMANus

So I have known Gerrit quite a while. When I came across him I offered to educate him because he was obviously a very ignorant man. He is so ignorant that he thinks the Australian Constitution has lawful standing on the land known as Australia and calls himself a "Constitutionalist". So I asked him to PROVE that the constitution has any standing on the land known as Australia and has any standing for any man who chooses not to be subject to it.

Of course, Gerrit could not prove that because the Australian Constitution has no standing AT ALL on the land known as Australia because the Commonwealth of Australia is a UCC Legal Entity listed on the US Securities and Exchange Commission and does NOT own the land known as Australia.

Anyway...Gerrit refused to listen so I let him be. He is a great nuisance because he is distracting many people with his dis information but those who believe in crap like the Australian Constitution deserve everything they get in my opinion.

But his week he decide to stick his nose in my business. A very stupid thing to do by a very stupid man.

Like this idiot, stupid, man hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigot he is he had to write to me about a man hating bitch called Marg.

Marg has long been denounced as a man hater. These man hating bitches go blathering on about how they stand up for "justice" but when you point to a woman who has committed a crime against a man and say "what about justice for the man in this case" suddenly you are a "woman hater".

So women who condone crimes against men I denounce as man haters. If they protest I denounce  them as man hating bitches. Seems these man hating bitches do not like being called man hating bitches whereas the word misogynist is the first word out of so many western womens mouths.

So anyway....mangina ignorMANus Gerrit stuck his nose in...so he is being denounced as an idiot, stupid, man hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigot.

Why? Because Gerrit has NEVER called for women to be held accountable for their crimes. According to the man hating Gerrit when a man is a victim of crimes by a woman he should just put up with this. And this scumbag has GRANDSONS. I wonder what those grand sons think about the idea that their grand father accords them less protection of the law than a STRAY DOG. Some grand father, eh?

And while taking the position that women can commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse this man hater then leaps to the "defense" of one of these man hating bitches who openly condones such crimes as well. What a retard Gerrit is...and what a nasty piece of work he is claiming to be "for justice" but not justice for men when the woman is the criminal.

I would also note that as of the time of writing Gerrit has NEVER called for new courts and new juries to be formed. He is delusional and believes that the current criminals the parliament and legal fraternity are making sincere mistakes and if he just talks to them enough they will actually obey the constitution which actually does not even apply. Yep...that's how stupid this man is. And now I am denouncing him publicly as so since he decided to stick his nose where it does not belong.

New Post
 3/29/2013 1:55 PM

First email from gerrit in this exchange.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. [mailto:inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: 27 March 2013 11:37
To: peter@peternolan.com
Cc: inspector_rfikati@yahoo.com.au
Subject: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

peter@peternolan.com

Peter Nolan,

I came accross “http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums2/tabid/369/forumid/232/threadid/3444/scope/posts/Default.aspx” at which you are attacking “Marg” and using her business identity “healthachievers”.

The usage of the languages you employ on this site are, in my view, in breach of the terms and conditions of the website, in particular the so to say colour full names you associate with her.

I have however downloaded the various pages, and may now prepare a formal complaint to the Victorian Police, as well as to the Australian Federal Police, for what I consider to be abusing and misusing telecommunication facilities, as well as, that in view this is not a mere once incident but a repeated incident, that this may constitute STALKING, within the 2003 amended Crimes Act 1958(Vic). It was amended to specifically deal with electronic transmissions and other electronic usage that may constitute STALKING.

In the Joseph Gutnick case, the High Court of Australia was dealing with a USA publication that via the internet could be down loaded in Australia. The Court held that this constituted publication in Australia.

Hence, as I was able to download the material in the State of Victoria, I view, that therefore it was published in the State of Victoria, and as such may constitute STALKING.

I therefore DEMAND that you immediately and without any delay remove the offending material.

As I understand it the mere fact that Marg was displeased (stating it very mildly) with your ongoing publications and the harm it causes to her, the courts may hold this as a very serious STALKING case.

In intend to download the content at other times, if it is still published, so to obtain evidence that you failed to remove it immediately.

Over more than 30 years, I assist both man and woman in litigation and I am aware that both men and women at times are deceiving the courts. I have read Marg’s email you published and cannot find anything offensive in it. What you appear to me to do is to take it out of context, and try, unreasdonably I may add, to turn it into some evils statement, etc.

I find your statements very offrensive, and totally misconceived, and a gross misuse and abuse of the internet facilities, and do not accept such vile language used by you was needed, justified, or appropriate in the circumstances.

I have no doubt that any FAIR MINDED PERSON would come to the same conclusion.

In my view Marg could sue you for slander!

I have shown Marg a way of how to make copies of the publications, so she may be able to use this in legal proceedings against you, as evidence. People may at times disagree with others, and they are entitled to this, however, it is another matter for slandering a person and using vile language against this person, and publishing this on the internet, where people who have no knowledge and/or understanding about Marg then may misunderstand/misconceive her person.

It appears to me that you seem to have a profound hatred towards women. I would urge you to seek appropriate counccelling. People who hate another person often destroy themselves with the hate while their target may be totally unaware of it.

I have gone through worse then you ever would have been, but when my first wife called my wife couldn’t believed it, that I was talking to her as if we were good friends and saw each other daily. Yet, I had not spoken with her for decades. You see, because of how I am and have no hatred I ended up much better off. In fact, my eldest son who I saw last when he was 11 until he now himself has a son of 11, noted that I do not utter any comment against his mother, not just to him but also to the other children despite of the harm she did against me. It is because of this the children (all adults) have not turned against me, rather now realise that they were duped by their mother.

Thre were ample of cases I assisted in where the male was the tormentor. Lets be clear about it, men or women can be very evil against their former partner and children are the real ones suffering.

My second wife, she too was preventing access, regardless of the court orders, but then I gained custody, not through the Family Court, but the Children Court, without even to make an application, and I made clear I would teach her a lesson. I did allright. I made clear that whenever she were to come to visit the children she would have a bed in the girls bedroom, and could stay free of charge, etc. Over the years she totally changed that she no longer was violent towards me or the children. And, now the children are all grown up, she actually, when she sees me in a shopping centre, alert me about herself and talks very friendly to me. That proves that no matter what she did wrong, I didn’t hold it as a grudge against her and it was all for the better of the children.

If you want to do the right thing to your child, then I view you better get counselling as you seem to have abandunt hatred, and unhealty kind of hatred, towards women. In fact, it may be very justified for the courts to prevent you to come near a child while you harbor such a hatred.

Both, men and women must realise that when there is a break up the children are the ones suffering. They are the ones often ignored by either parent. either parernt is trying to get the chil(ren) to their side.

My children never experienced this from me, and often wonder why I divorced their mother. As I make clea,r that is between their mother and me, and nothing they could have done to change this, but my concern is their interest and welbeing in the circumstancers to be appropriately catered for.

If you cannot even conduct yourself as a adult in an appropriate manner towards others, such as Marg, then I view you are less likely to be able to do so towards a child.

Get over it. There were problems (between you and your former partner) and all you do is to expand on them because this seems to be the only interest in your life. The very child you may claim to be interested in is in mty view the very person being hurt, and purely by your own egoistic conduct to place your self-pity above the interest of the child.

Consider this, if your child were to read on the internet how you are writing your vile against others, is that to be considered for the interest of the child? How can you child have rerspect for you, when your dribble is this kind of vile?

I cannot assure you I will not file a complaint with the relevant authorities even if you remove the offending material, but it may be an issue I would take into consideration if the offending material (to me) is immediately removed.

The above is not to be taken nor intended to be legal advice but is intended to alert you that you so to say have sgtepped ov er the line and you better without any undue delay remove the offending material.

Mr G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B.

Constitutionalist & Consultant

MAY JUSTICE ALWAYS PREVAIL®

Mr. G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B., GUARDIAN

(OFFICE-OF-THE-GUARDIAN)

107 Graham Road, Viewbank, 3084, Victoria, Australia

Ph (International) 61394577209

Email; inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au

Do note, that emails forwarded to my other email address(es) without my prior permission will be deleted immediately!

New Post
 3/29/2013 1:56 PM

I replied.

To: Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. <inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 March 2013 10:22 PM
Subject: re: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan 

Hi Gerrit,
Marg is a man hating bitch. Her post will remain.

And you are engaging in female idolatry by even writing this letter.

Further, you have chosen to remain ignorant when offered free education so what you say does not carry much weight with me.

Have a nice day.

Best regards 

peter 

New Post
 3/29/2013 1:57 PM

And he replied.

Sent: 27 March 2013 12:37
Cc: inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au
Subject: AND FURTHER - Re: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

Peter,

your website states:

USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES

The Crimes Against Fathers - Australia Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
  • Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.

END QUOTE

It appears to me you are offending those terms yourself!

Anyhow, I intend to check tomorrow again and contemplate to download what I consider to be offensive material.

From there I will do what I consider appropriate in the circumstances, even if this includes reporting matters to relevant authorities.

Rest asure I have every intention to keep you aware of any complaint I may lodge. I do not hide behind secrecy in that regard.

JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DO NOT VIEW YOU COULD TEACH ME ANYTHING THAT IS OF VALUE, IF YOU ARE USING VILE LANGUAGE.

(OFFICE-OF-THE-GUARDIAN)

Do note, that emails forwarded to my other email address(es) without my prior permission will be deleted immediately!

New Post
 3/29/2013 1:58 PM

And I replied.

Cc: "peter@peternolan.com" <peter@peternolan.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 March 2013 11:57 PM
Subject: re: AND FURTHER - Re: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

Hi Gerrit,
so women committing the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse is perfectly ok by you. You are not willing to sit on a jury and extend the protection of the law to your fellow men when women commit these crimes.

But when some man hating bitch has her man hatred published this is something you feel you need to involve yourself in?

Why are you such a man hater Gerrit? And by the way? Why are you such a woman hater in that your implicit claim is that women are incapable of dealing with their own problems.

Do you imagine that engaging in female idolatry and promoting male disposability is something that other MEN will respect you for?

Indeed? Do you imagine that engaging in female idolatry and promoting male disposability is something that WOMEN will respect you for? They won't you know. They will laugh behind your back at how stupid and how gullible and how easily manipulated you are.

And since you have chosen to engage in female idolatry and promote male disposability as well ingore the rights violations of men by criminal women I will post YOU to CAF and denounce YOU as a man hater, a woman hater, an ingorMANus, as well as a total moron for refusing to educate yourself on how the law really works.

YOUR NAME will come up in google searches with your CAF entry in a few days.

And by the way Gerrit. Denouncing man hating bitches like Marg is a public service. Telling the truth in public about man hating bitches can in no way be construed as "stalking" or "harassment".

And also by the way? HUNDREDS of women have "complained to the authorites" about their man hatred being made public. The High Court of Ireland has even tried to issue an order to close the site down. Guess what? NONE of these so called "authorities" has called me or written to me because they are shit scared I will publish their details on CAF as well.

I published the details of one female cop from albury to make an example to the cops what will happen if they contact me and then do not live up to their oath of office.

Like I said....have a nice day....I will send you the link for you CAF entry when I put it up just so you can see it for yourself.

Best regards 

Your brother peter 

New Post
 3/29/2013 1:59 PM

And he replied.

Sent: 27 March 2013 16:10
Cc: inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au
Subject: Re: AND FURTHER - Re: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

Peter Nolan,

calling me a woman hater and man hater may just indicate how demented you are in your arguments..

Recently, a person was spamming me by more then 2,000 emails and the more he did the more evidence I obtained. I then published a letter how I was tracing him and the spamming stiopped immediately since then!

After all he realised that he was STALKING (a criminal offence) misusing and abusing domain names and emails addresses (federal crimes) IDENTITY THEFT using my identity without my perission AND A HOST OF OTHER CRIMINAL ISSUES.

If you commence to publish allegations against me of the kind your foreshadow you may just discover that I may not that easy. People may ignore you, taking the view you have a mental problem, but there is a limit and I view your vile dribbel abourt Marg is to me unacceptable.

And, if you start doing the same against my person, you may just soon or later learn a lesson about it. In your perception you may think to assist men, but it appears to me that your vile dribble rather may harm men, who try to get equal rights and justice.

It appeared to me you had 183 visitors in total since you commenced the website some time ago, to your website. My blog has that number of visiters about every day!

If you really want to assist men, and not just pursue your own ego, then ensure you are first of all publish comments to the terms and conditions of your own website! If you do not understand your own terms and conditions then best go to an English teacher and ask this teacher to explain the meaning of your terms and conditions.

At least I have always acknowledged that I use "Crummy English" but still able to communicate with others.

Try to show you can be a responsible adult and perhaps people maty learn to respect you?

(OFFICE-OF-THE-GUARDIAN)

New Post
 3/29/2013 2:02 PM

And here is Gerrit running like a little child to the "athorities" to try and violate my properly claimed right to freedom of expression.

Remember if anything I have said is NOT TRUE then Marg can put it on an affidavit as slander. But since nothing I have said about Marg or Gerrit is NOT TRUE they can not claim it is slander. So what does this so called "man of justice do"? He tries to violate my right to freedom of speech. The right to tell the truth about people in the public so that others are warned of their lies and falseness.

Here is his letter. Good luck talking to my domain registrar....like they have not got better things to do. 

Sent: 27 March 2013 16:53
Cc: INSPECTOR_RIKATI@YAHOO.COM.AU
Subject: [SPAM]I lodged my complaint - Fw: AND FURTHER - Re: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

Peter Nolan,

below I have quoted the complaint I lodged with the Registrar of your domain name.

I have also included some details as to what the registrar publishes as a policy.

Do understand that a Registrar is required to stop misuse and abuse of any domain name regardless if it operates as a website or not. I do not think the Registrar is going to risk his own status as a Registrar for allowing your vile dribble to be on a website under his Registry.

28-3-2013

http://www.enom.com/help/AbusePolicy.aspx

Your request has been successfully submitted.

Please note that due to the volume of complaints received, unless we need additional information, you will not receive a reply or update from us. Please be assured that we take abuse very seriously and investigate every incident that is reported.

END QUOTE

QUOTE COMPLAINT 28-3-2013

Sir/Madam, I understand that you are the registrar of crimesagainstfathers.com of which I understand mr peter Nolan is the domain holder and website operator, at least by his own admissions.

I received a complaint from a woman called Marg in regard of which Mr peter Nolan appears to have published on the website what could be described as vile dribble and inappropriate and slanderous comments which I view are an abuse and misuse of the usage of website facilities.

As the Registrar I urge you to possibly close down this website, as my demand for the offending material to be removed was defied.

I will below also quote some of the offending comments published on his website;

Sent: 24 July 2012 01:49

Cc: healthachievers@hotmail.com

Subject: Denouncing women who are liars, hypocrites, man haters, sexists, discriminators and bigots.

Gents,

I have another woman I am denouncing as a lying, hypocritical, man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot.

Her calling is “Marg” and her email is healthachievers@hotmail.com

The email trail is below but I will note the specific comments that show her man hatred. One of our list members told her what is what and his email is also below.

“How can Peter judge Sue Maynes - this is an ugly email.” “Peter does not have the right to use this type of language.”

Just look at the man hatred.

Women have the RIGHT to commit the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse but we do not have the “right” to judge women. F*** that shit. I claim the RIGHT to judge women. If they do not like that then they can just TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. Men judge men ALL THE TIME. They demanded to be treated like men. SO I WILL JUDGE WOMEN HOW I PLEASE.

And oh….no woman EVER judges a man, right? No woman EVER said “act more like a man”, right?

Further. Women who do not even know me have called me, KNOWINGLY FALSELY, a paedophile, a wife beater, a child abuser, a dead beat dad etc.

So if WESTERN WOMEN do not want me to talk to them HOW I CHOOSE then HOW ABOUT THEY DEAL WITH THEIR OWN SLANDERING BITCHES, EH?

“Sue has worked so hard for so..... many years, and to read his comments is beyond me.”

And in all these years Sue Maynes has NEVER demanded women be held accountable before the law. Sue Maynes is a liar and a hypocrite.

Sue Maynes is also a coward because she can’t even reply to the accusation she is not demanding women be held accountable on an equal before the law basis.

By the standards of MEN, the standards Sue Maynes DEMANDED TO BE JUDGED BY, she is a GUTLESS WONDER. She is a COWARD.

“I will agree to some extent, in that in a separation men get the bad end of the stick.”

Just look at the MAN-HATRED. When a man is criminally victimised by a woman it is called “the bad end of the stick”.

But if a woman was BASHED AND RAPED by a man and I said “she just had a bad experience and we should not punish the man” we all know the women would be shrieking at me.

F***ing hypocrites.

I DID NOT GET THE BAD END OF THE STICK at 5% vs 95%.

I WAS CRIMINALLY VICTIMISED.

BITCHES LIKE MARG WANT TO REDUCE CRIMINAL ACTS TO “BAD END OF THE STICK”

THEY ARE MAN HATING BITCHES.

I WILL CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE.

“Yes there some selfish women, but there are some bad men as well.”

Here is more “dissimulation”. This LYING BITCH called Marg is dissimulating a set of CRIMINAL ACTS by a woman to “selfish”. This is like calling a man who is a rapist “selfish”. He just wanted some sex, right?

How would the women react if I said a man who raped a woman was “selfish”? They would be HYSTERICAL about that.

And note she then tries to distract some more. “some bad men as well”.

Yes. And when a man commits a crime we do everything we can to FIND HIM AND PUNISH HIM YOU LYING BITCH!

“The criminals is the Federal Magistrates Court.”

Those who work in the courts are criminals, true, but they would not be able to commit their crimes UNLESS WOMEN DRAG MEN INTO THE FAMILY COURTS. The WOMEN have to commit crimes to get the courts to criminally abuse the man.

“My former husband mistreated I me etc. etc... but I could not judge other man, similarly to the way Peter sees women. “

Firstly. No womans claim of “I was mistreated” is credible because women claim mistreatment when there was none. Women did not learn the lesson of “the boy who cried wolf.” Jennifer was never mistreated while mistreating me badly. This was witnessed by our adult children. Yet women support Jennifers PERJURY. So since women support Jennifers PERJURY in the 99.9% majority WOMEN WAIVE THEIR CREDIBILITY.

And note this LYING BITCH tries the HATE SPEECH of “the way Peter sees women”. This is an attempt at HATE SPEECH be claiming I see “women” in a certain way which is a LIE. I see PEOPLE who are liars and hypocrites as LIARS AND HYPOCRITES. I have put into the public MANY TIMES that I have NEVER been treated badly by women in Germany like I have been treated badly by women in the English speaking world.

This is just one more LIE that this BITCH MARGE has wanted to try on.

“Our journey in life, is a lesson to overcome any hatred that we may have, and look at our glass half full than half empty, otherwise we will never find happiness.”

And more bullshit from Marg. This is MORE HATE SPEECH. She says “overcome any hatred we may have” which is the presumptive LIE that I have hatred for my ex or for women. It is WOMEN who hate men in the west, not MEN who hate woman.

As for finding happiness. I am HAPPIER THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN. It is just that I am denouncing lying and hypocritical women in Australia and I invite other men to do the same.

This is how to deal with lying, hypocritical, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted bitches like Marg.

You name them and shame them as much as you can. I hope someone knows her last name.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Best Regards

Your brother peter.

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:29:19 -0700 (PDT)

To: healthachievers -

ReplyTo: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cc: peter@peternolan.com

Subject: Re: URGENT READ of ATTACHMENT......... FLORA Newsletter 7 - BETRAYAL of Trust - by Political Parties Parliamentary Supremacy J2

Peter is simply asking women to disown other women who make false accusations against their spouses in the Family Court, not the Magistrates Court, Marg.

This is what happened to Peter in his case: he was completely innocent of the charges, as his wife confessed to him and others.

We are al happy to support the likes of Matt Norman and his charges of false evidence, etc., and the Judge's refusal, in Matt's case to accept the bona fide evidence of corrupt practices, on the part of the bank and its lawyers, that Matt is having heard today.

But we can't stomach the notion that women use the unlawful Star Chamber of Satan Family Court to steal children, property and money off their male spouses through the usae of false evidence.

You know this happens, and you will get an answer to the effect of "it's okay to clean a bloke out" from most women you'd care to ask.

This is hypocrisy in the extreme, especially for people who are supposedly so interested in advocating the Rule of Law, etc.

If women didn't do this dodgy shit, and their sisters didn't condone it by acting so hurt, then it wouldn't happen.

I think the girls owe Peter an apology for being so hypocritical, leading to the tacit approval of outright criminal behaviour!

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR PROTECTING YOUR DODGY SISTERS, YOU HYPOCRITS!!!

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Friday, 20 July 2012 1:01 AM

Subject: FW: URGENT READ of ATTACHMENT......... FLORA Newsletter 7 - BETRAYAL of Trust - by Political Parties Parliamentary Supremacy J2

END QUOTE

Your email services does not allow me to quote the entire content.

END QUOTE COMPLAINT 28-3-2013

http://www.enom.com/

http://www.enom.com/help/AbusePolicy.aspx

eNom Security & Abuse Policy

As one of the largest Internet domain name and infrastructure providers, eNom's registrar and ancillary services business have a large and dedicated team constantly striving to improve the security of the Internet. Whether we are proactively taking bad actors offline or investigating reports of abuse, safeguarding the online interests of consumers and organizations is a challenging job that we take very seriously.

·         Illegal Pharmacies

·         Spam & Malware

·         Rights Protection

·         Research a Spam Site

·         Report Abuse

eNom has actively combated illegal online pharmacies through a multi-faceted approach and extensive collaboration with Internet leaders and law enforcement officials.

·         eNom is a founding member of the Center for Safe Internet Pharmacies (CSIP), whose mission is to promote safe online pharmacies, and has an active member representative on the board of CSIP.

·         Working diligently and pro-actively with LegitScript, the leading source of Internet pharmacy verification, eNom identifies customers violating our terms of service by operating illegal online pharmacies and takes them offline. As a result of this partnership, we have developed an aggressive policy that has led to an exemplary process and success rate in combating “rogue” Internet pharmacies.

·         Thousands of illegal online pharmacies have been shut down by eNom over the past few years.

·         An independent study conducted by academic researchers concluded that our relationship with LegitScript has had the “noticeable effect” of removing a high percentage of these rogue pharmacy domain names from eNom's systems and the Internet.

·         Report Abuse

·          

·          

·          

·          

·          

·          

·          

•  
  • We have a zero tolerance spam policy. We monitor the use of our system and services to ensure they are not used for the purpose of sending out unsolicited email. Please use this submission form to enter any issues regarding spam and the use of our services. Your message will be evaluated for merit and acted on where appropriate, and therefore, we reserve the right to use your notice to substantiate the abuse to our customer. We have also taken measures to prevent the abuse of our registration engine, web hosting, and DNS services at a transactions point of origin in an effort to contribute our part to the elimination of spam. Please note that due to the volume of complaints received, unless we need additional information, you will not receive a reply or update from us. Please be assured that we take abuse very seriously and investigate every incident that is reported.

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered

with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net

for detailed information.

Domain Name: CRIMESAGAINSTFATHERS.COM

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

Name Server: NS1.DISCOUNTASP.NET

Name Server: NS2.DISCOUNTASP.NET

Name Server: NS3.DISCOUNTASP.NET

Updated Date: 04-oct-2012

Creation Date: 01-nov-2010

Expiration Date: 01-nov-2013

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:13:49 UTC <<<

NOTICE: The expiration date displayed in this record is the date the

registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is

currently set to expire. This date does not necessarily reflect the expiration

date of the domain name registrant's agreement with the sponsoring

registrar. Users may consult the sponsoring registrar's Whois database to

view the registrar's reported date of expiration for this registration.

TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our Whois

database through the use of electronic processes that are high-volume and

automated except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or

modify existing registrations; the Data in VeriSign Global Registry

Services' ("VeriSign") Whois database is provided by VeriSign for

information purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information

about or related to a domain name registration record. VeriSign does not

guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a Whois query, you agree to abide

by the following terms of use: You agree that you may use this Data only

for lawful purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this Data

to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass

unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail, telephone,

or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes

that apply to VeriSign (or its computer systems). The compilation,

repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly

prohibited without the prior written consent of VeriSign. You agree not to

use electronic processes that are automated and high-volume to access or

query the Whois database except as reasonably necessary to register

domain names or modify existing registrations. VeriSign reserves the right

to restrict your access to the Whois database in its sole discretion to ensure

operational stability. VeriSign may restrict or terminate your access to the

Whois database for failure to abide by these terms of use. VeriSign

reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .EDU domains and

Registrars.

=-=-=-=

Visit AboutUs.org for more information about CRIMESAGAINSTFATHERS.COM

AboutUs: CRIMESAGAINSTFATHERS.COM

Domain name: CRIMESAGAINSTFATHERS.COM

Administrative Contact:

Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.

Whois Agent (bpnghdkrqw@whoisprivacyprotect.com)

+1.4252740657

Fax: +1.4259744730

PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1

C/O CRIMESAGAINSTFATHERS.COM

Bellevue, WA 98007

US

Technical Contact:

Whois Agent (bpnghdkrqw@whoisprivacyprotect.com)

+1.4252740657

Fax: +1.4259744730

Bellevue, WA 98007

US

Registrant Contact:

Whois Agent ()

Fax:

Bellevue, WA 98007

US

Name Servers:

ns1.discountasp.net

ns2.discountasp.net

ns3.discountasp.net

Creation date: 01 Nov 2010 19:37:09

Expiration date: 01 Nov 2013 19:37:00

Get Noticed on the Internet! Increase visibility for this domain name by listing it at www.whoisbusinesslistings.com

=-=-=-=

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information

purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or

related to a domain name registration record. We make this information

available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a

whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful

purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)

enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load

this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,

enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,

commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic

mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or

other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written

consent from us.

We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting

this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

Version 6.3 4/3/2002

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered

with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net

for detailed information.

No match for "WWW.CRIMESAGAINSTFATHERS.COM".

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:11:34 UTC <<<

NOTICE: The expiration date displayed in this record is the date the

registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is

currently set to expire. This date does not necessarily reflect the expiration

date of the domain name registrant's agreement with the sponsoring

registrar. Users may consult the sponsoring registrar's Whois database to

view the registrar's reported date of expiration for this registration.

TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our Whois

database through the use of electronic processes that are high-volume and

automated except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or

modify existing registrations; the Data in VeriSign Global Registry

Services' ("VeriSign") Whois database is provided by VeriSign for

information purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information

about or related to a domain name registration record. VeriSign does not

guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a Whois query, you agree to abide

by the following terms of use: You agree that you may use this Data only

for lawful purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this Data

to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass

unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail, telephone,

or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes

that apply to VeriSign (or its computer systems). The compilation,

repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly

prohibited without the prior written consent of VeriSign. You agree not to

use electronic processes that are automated and high-volume to access or

query the Whois database except as reasonably necessary to register

domain names or modify existing registrations. VeriSign reserves the right

to restrict your access to the Whois database in its sole discretion to ensure

operational stability. VeriSign may restrict or terminate your access to the

Whois database for failure to abide by these terms of use. VeriSign

reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .EDU domains and

Registrars.

(OFFICE-OF-THE-GUARDIAN)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. <inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au>
To: "peter@peternolan.com" <peter@peternolan.com>
Cc: "inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au" <inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: Thursday, 28 March 2013 2:10 AM
Subject: Re: AND FURTHER - Re: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

Peter Nolan,

calling me a woman hater and man hater may just indicate how demented you are in your arguments.

Recently, a person was spamming me by more then 2,000 emails and the more he did the more evidence I obtained. I then published a letter how I was tracing him and the spamming stiopped immediately since then!

After all he realised that he was STALKING (a criminal offence) misusing and abusing domain names and emails addresses (federal crimes) IDENTITY THEFT using my identity without my perission AND A HOST OF OTHER CRIMINAL ISSUES.

If you commence to publish allegations against me of the kind your foreshadow you may just discover that I may not that easy. People may ignore you, taking the view you have a mental problem, but there is a limit and I view your vile dribbel abourt Marg is to me unacceptable.

And, if you start doing the same against my person, you may just soon or later learn a lesson about it. In your perception you may think to assist men, but it appears to me that your vile dribble rather may harm men, who try to get equal rights and justice.

It appeared to me you had 183 visitors in total since you commenced the website some time ago, to your website. My blog has that number of visiters about every day!

If you really want to assist men, and not just pursue your own ego, then ensure you are first of all publish comments to the terms and conditions of your own website! If you do not understand your own terms and conditions then best go to an English teacher and ask this teacher to explain the meaning of your terms and conditions.

At least I have always acknowledged that I use "Crummy English" but still able to communicate with others.

Try to show you can be a responsible adult and perhaps people maty learn to respect you?

(OFFICE-OF-THE-GUARDIAN)

Cc: "peter@peternolan.com" <peter@peternolan.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 March 2013 11:57 PM
Subject: re: AND FURTHER - Re: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

Hi Gerrit,
so women committing the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse is perfectly ok by you. You are not willing to sit on a jury and extend the protection of the law to your fellow men when women commit these crimes.

But when some man hating bitch has her man hatred published this is something you feel you need to involve yourself in?

Why are you such a man hater Gerrit? And by the way? Why are you such a woman hater in that your implicit claim is that women are incapable of dealing with their own problems.

Do you imagine that engaging in female idolatry and promoting male disposability is something that other MEN will respect you for?

Indeed? Do you imagine that engaging in female idolatry and promoting male disposability is something that WOMEN will respect you for? They won't you know. They will laugh behind your back at how stupid and how gullible and how easily manipulated you are.

And since you have chosen to engage in female idolatry and promote male disposability as well ingore the rights violations of men by criminal women I will post YOU to CAF and denounce YOU as a man hater, a woman hater, an ingorMANus, as well as a total moron for refusing to educate yourself on how the law really works.

YOUR NAME will come up in google searches with your CAF entry in a few days.

And by the way Gerrit. Denouncing man hating bitches like Marg is a public service. Telling the truth in public about man hating bitches can in no way be construed as "stalking" or "harassment".

And also by the way? HUNDREDS of women have "complained to the authorites" about their man hatred being made public. The High Court of Ireland has even tried to issue an order to close the site down. Guess what? NONE of these so called "authorities" has called me or written to me because they are shit scared I will publish their details on CAF as well.

I published the details of one female cop from albury to make an example to the cops what will happen if they contact me and then do not live up to their oath of office.

Like I said....have a nice day....I will send you the link for you CAF entry when I put it up just so you can see it for yourself.

Best regards 

Your brother peter 

From: "Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B." <inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: 27 March 2013 13:04
Subject: AND FURTHER - Re: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

Peter,

your website states:

USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES

The Crimes Against Fathers - Australia Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
  • Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.

END QUOTE

It appears to me you are offending those terms yourself!

Anyhow, I intend to check tomorrow again and contemplate to download what I consider to be offensive material.

From there I will do what I consider appropriate in the circumstances, even if this includes reporting matters to relevant authorities.

Rest asure I have every intention to keep you aware of any complaint I may lodge. I do not hide behind secrecy in that regard.

JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DO NOT VIEW YOU COULD TEACH ME ANYTHING THAT IS OF VALUE, IF YOU ARE USING VILE LANGUAGE.

(OFFICE-OF-THE-GUARDIAN)

Sent: Wednesday, 27 March 2013 10:22 PM
Subject: re: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

Hi Gerrit,
Marg is a man hating bitch. Her post will remain.

And you are engaging in female idolatry by even writing this letter.

Further, you have chosen to remain ignorant when offered free education so what you say does not carry much weight with me.

Have a nice day.

Best regards 

peter 

From: "Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B." <inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: 27 March 2013 12:05
Subject: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

peter@peternolan.com

Peter Nolan,

I came accross “http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums2/tabid/369/forumid/232/threadid/3444/scope/posts/Default.aspx” at which you are attacking “Marg” and using her business identity “healthachievers”.

The usage of the languages you employ on this site are, in my view, in breach of the terms and conditions of the website, in particular the so to say colour full names you associate with her.

I have however downloaded the various pages, and may now prepare a formal complaint to the Victorian Police, as well as to the Australian Federal Police, for what I consider to be abusing and misusing telecommunication facilities, as well as, that in view this is not a mere once incident but a repeated incident, that this may constitute STALKING, within the 2003 amended Crimes Act 1958(Vic). It was amended to specifically deal with electronic transmissions and other electronic usage that may constitute STALKING.

In the Joseph Gutnick case, the High Court of Australia was dealing with a USA publication that via the internet could be down loaded in Australia. The Court held that this constituted publication in Australia.

Hence, as I was able to download the material in the State of Victoria, I view, that therefore it was published in the State of Victoria, and as such may constitute STALKING.

I therefore DEMAND that you immediately and without any delay remove the offending material.

As I understand it the mere fact that Marg was displeased (stating it very mildly) with your ongoing publications and the harm it causes to her, the courts may hold this as a very serious STALKING case.

In intend to download the content at other times, if it is still published, so to obtain evidence that you failed to remove it immediately.

Over more than 30 years, I assist both man and woman in litigation and I am aware that both men and women at times are deceiving the courts. I have read Marg’s email you published and cannot find anything offensive in it. What you appear to me to do is to take it out of context, and try, unreasdonably I may add, to turn it into some evils statement, etc.

I find your statements very offrensive, and totally misconceived, and a gross misuse and abuse of the internet facilities, and do not accept such vile language used by you was needed, justified, or appropriate in the circumstances.

I have no doubt that any FAIR MINDED PERSON would come to the same conclusion.

In my view Marg could sue you for slander!

I have shown Marg a way of how to make copies of the publications, so she may be able to use this in legal proceedings against you, as evidence. People may at times disagree with others, and they are entitled to this, however, it is another matter for slandering a person and using vile language against this person, and publishing this on the internet, where people who have no knowledge and/or understanding about Marg then may misunderstand/misconceive her person.

It appears to me that you seem to have a profound hatred towards women. I would urge you to seek appropriate counccelling. People who hate another person often destroy themselves with the hate while their target may be totally unaware of it.

I have gone through worse then you ever would have been, but when my first wife called my wife couldn’t believed it, that I was talking to her as if we were good friends and saw each other daily. Yet, I had not spoken with her for decades. You see, because of how I am and have no hatred I ended up much better off. In fact, my eldest son who I saw last when he was 11 until he now himself has a son of 11, noted that I do not utter any comment against his mother, not just to him but also to the other children despite of the harm she did against me. It is because of this the children (all adults) have not turned against me, rather now realise that they were duped by their mother.

Thre were ample of cases I assisted in where the male was the tormentor. Lets be clear about it, men or women can be very evil against their former partner and children are the real ones suffering.

My second wife, she too was preventing access, regardless of the court orders, but then I gained custody, not through the Family Court, but the Children Court, without even to make an application, and I made clear I would teach her a lesson. I did allright. I made clear that whenever she were to come to visit the children she would have a bed in the girls bedroom, and could stay free of charge, etc. Over the years she totally changed that she no longer was violent towards me or the children. And, now the children are all grown up, she actually, when she sees me in a shopping centre, alert me about herself and talks very friendly to me. That proves that no matter what she did wrong, I didn’t hold it as a grudge against her and it was all for the better of the children.

If you want to do the right thing to your child, then I view you better get counselling as you seem to have abandunt hatred, and unhealty kind of hatred, towards women. In fact, it may be very justified for the courts to prevent you to come near a child while you harbor such a hatred.

Both, men and women must realise that when there is a break up the children are the ones suffering. They are the ones often ignored by either parent. either parernt is trying to get the chil(ren) to their side.

My children never experienced this from me, and often wonder why I divorced their mother. As I make clea,r that is between their mother and me, and nothing they could have done to change this, but my concern is their interest and welbeing in the circumstancers to be appropriately catered for.

If you cannot even conduct yourself as a adult in an appropriate manner towards others, such as Marg, then I view you are less likely to be able to do so towards a child.

Get over it. There were problems (between you and your former partner) and all you do is to expand on them because this seems to be the only interest in your life. The very child you may claim to be interested in is in mty view the very person being hurt, and purely by your own egoistic conduct to place your self-pity above the interest of the child.

Consider this, if your child were to read on the internet how you are writing your vile against others, is that to be considered for the interest of the child? How can you child have rerspect for you, when your dribble is this kind of vile?

I cannot assure you I will not file a complaint with the relevant authorities even if you remove the offending material, but it may be an issue I would take into consideration if the offending material (to me) is immediately removed.

The above is not to be taken nor intended to be legal advice but is intended to alert you that you so to say have sgtepped ov er the line and you better without any undue delay remove the offending material.

(OFFICE-OF-THE-GUARDIAN)

New Post
 3/29/2013 2:10 PM

And my last reply.

Sent: 29 March 2013 04:09
To: 'Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B.'
Subject: RE: AND FURTHER - Re: G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. to Peter Nolan

Gerrit,

“calling me a woman hater and man hater may just indicate how demented you are in your arguments.

You take the position that women are infantile retards who are so mentally deficient they can not be held accountable for their oaths, signatures on contracts and crimes.

That is pretty hateful Gerrit. Why do you hate women so much that you claim they are infantile retards?

I, on the other hand, take the position that women are just as capable as men when it comes to being held accountable for their oaths, signatures on contracts and crimes.

You see….I am the one who actually respects women as adults and treats them as adults. You are the one who engages in female idolatry and treats women like children an d not how say they want to be treated…as adults.

Why such a woman hater Gerrit?

Man hatred? You take the position men are not entitled to the protection of the law just like women.

Again..that’s pretty hateful Gerrit.

The problem you have with my arguments is that they are true.

So you have to attack the person and not the argument. Just like women do.

Pathetic.

And by the way. Here is your thread on CAF. It will turn up in google searches soon enough. Maybe next time you will keep your nose out of other peoples business.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Best Regards

Your brother peter

New Post
 3/29/2013 7:54 PM

Sickening. It's absolutely disgusting how pathetic the older generation, the baby boomer generation, of men are. 90 percent of them are manginas. The good thing is that as time goes on, they will all be dead and gone in another 10 years or so. Somewhere between 30 percent to 50 percent of younger men are against feminism, so things will change as the younger generation starts getting power in society, and all these retarded baby boomers start dying out. Baby boomers are the most selfish generation to ever exist. THEY created all of this liberalism, feminism, Marxism, political correctness, and then when younger men protest against the problems that THEY created, the hateful baby boomers hate on younger men even more.

Hurry up and just die off, you old dinosaurs. The world will be a much better place when you are all dead and gone. Thanks.
New Post
 3/31/2013 1:42 PM

Yes. I find it quite amusing when these dinosaurs who so engaged in idolatry of women are "surprised" when, 40 years into "feminism" and the claim "us women just want to be treated as equal" while then actually committing crimes against men, that the young men are rebelling and not putting up with the crap from women and older men.

For some reason the dinosaurs are "surprised" young men do not want to be criminally victimised in the name of "equalilty".

I am pretty sure my father was "surprised" I refused to come to my mothers funeral and that I have denounced him as a coward publicly and stated publicly I will not be going to his funeral either.

And compared to younger men I am quite "moderate"...the young men are going to re-introduce their own rules and no one is going to stand in their way.

Think Ukraine.

Think Russia.
New Post
 3/31/2013 5:32 PM

Think John motherfucking Rambo, Anti-Feminist Soldier.
New Post
 7/14/2013 1:37 AM

So the man hater Gerrit tries to make himself look more acceptable to men in this email he sent out.

Sent: 09 July 2013 11:29
To: inspector_rikati@yahoo.com.au
Subject: She got what she deservged!

We are in a time that when a woman makes an allegation then generally the innocent person no longer is considered "innocent until proven guilty" but is deemed to be "Guilty until proven innocent".

What the woman in this story did ignore is that her conduct to make a false report actually is against the interest of women who really are suffering from criminal conduct. And, it exposes how easy women can make false allegations against men.

This driver was lucky that he had a back up to prove his innocence, but really should this be the way we live?

We have this notion of that we should have woman equal to men, and I have no issue with this provided we apply for example the same sentences to woman as they do to men for the same crimes committed, and likewise equality in other area's. Such as women getting the same pay have to do the same heavy work as a man. After all, having woman demanding equal pay but then demand that a man does the heavy work for them because they are too fragile to me undermines equality.

Already in the 1970's I had female employees complaining that they could not get overtime. I explained then to them, that I had absolutely nothing against a woman working overtime if she could do the job required. The problem was that if I had work for one person to do overtime and it involved 25 kg of boxes then the female couldn't perform the work because she only by union rules could lift 5 kilograms. And, I was not prepared to have a woman working overtime who couldn't do the job required and then I had to additional get a man to work overtime merely to do whatever was sporadically over 5 kilograms.

I would find it interesting to see how women scored in criminal convictions for the same offences as a man committed.

I know from personal knowledge how a woman pleaded guilty to assault upon her husband and got...6 months probation and no conviction recorded. The same woman in another court case pleaded guilty (and again represented by her lawyer - paid for by Legal Aid) of assault upon one of her children (The medical evidence showed that she had nearly strangled him to death). she got... well 6 months probation and no conviction recorded. This woman also in a police station had pushed her sleeping son of the chairs, (it was about 1 am in the morning) even so she already has a chair available and maple of other empty chairs were there. The Police Sergeant then warned her that if she did it again he would place her in a cell. Well, one can guess how many man doing the same would have had such a warning. More then likely they already would have been in a cell.

I happen to have to visit a friend (after I had just my evening meal), and she  made known to me she wasn't going to bother to cook a meal for me, as she wasn't a slave for men. As I just had my evening meal I obviously had not asked for her to make one. Some time later, she asked if I didn't mind doing some odd jobs for her, because as I was a man I was much stronger then her. I declined as I explained to her I was just a visitor and not her husband, and didn't visit just spending my time working for her.

What I am trying to make clear is that women are entitled to claim equality but doing so they must accept the consequences for this.

If a man was to make a serious allegation against a woman then she would demand the court deals harshly with the man, well we should have the same with women.

From the decades of assisting people in the family court it was clear that generally woman could so to say lie their heads of and get away with it.

As I reported some 25 years ago then already to the federal Attorney-General I had come across files where a lawyer recommended the council to seek an adjournment upon the basis the father had been accused of sexual abuse his daughter, but to be careful because it was already proven he was innocent of any wrongdoing.

To me this kind of filthy conduct by lawyers should be appropriately dealt with.

In one case I assisted a woman to gain custody, where the other party was accused of sexual abuse a daughter. He had lawyers, which I view were useless and he lost the case. But a mere few months later I contacted the father to come to et his girls and all paperwork would be in order for him to legally take his daughters. I was informed by the mother, after she won the case, how good she had been in deceiving the court and everyone else, as she had concocted the sexual abuse. so, when she was being caught out of living as a single mother while in fact living in de facto her option to give up the children was quickly followed up. After all she faced imprisonment , and so giving up the children would have eventuated more then likely anyhow.

Regretfully false and misleading sexual abuse allegations are far too common, and we need to change the system that "perjury" even in the Family Court of Australia is harshly dealt with. It is nonsense to claim that to imprison a mother is too hard on the children but not if their father is imprisoned on basis of false allegations.

I am not against men or women, just desire equality as woman so much strife for. And so let equality be invoked and have the same sanctions imposed upon men  also imposed upon women, as the gender of the perpetrator should not make a difference.

In my view it is totally absurd that men have to use all kinds of gimmicks to seek to avoid being falsely accused, and if they are they can prove to be "innocent".

Then again, we could always go back to the old ways where men and women were not concerned about a gender bias but they just lived in harmony together. My dad did the ordinary male duties and my mother did the ordinary female duties. In  times of crises they just worked out between themselves what the best solutions were. This is the legacy I got from my parents and only can thank them for it. if just we were to apply this non-gender bias we would more then likely all be the better for it.

Gerrit

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknew...

Cab driver falsely accused of rape saved by his phone app

A woman who falsely accused a taxi driver of a knifepoint sex attack has been jailed after he exposed her lies using an app on his mobile phone.

Astria Berwick, left, told officers that Mohammed Asif had carried out an assault on her in his cab Photo: Newsteam

By Rosa Silverman and agencies

2:52PM BST 04 Jul 2013

Mohammed Asif was left in tears in a police cell after Astria Berwick told officers he had carried out an assault on her in his cab.

But the 34-year-old eventually proved his innocence with a voice recording app he was using in his taxi because his CCTV was broken.

Berwick, of Bingham, Notts, was sentenced to 16 months in prison after admitting perverting the course of justice.

Nottingham Crown Court heard she had used Mr Asif's taxi on February 20, then called police to say she had been the victim of a serious sexual assault.

Judge Michael Stokes QC, The Recorder of Nottingham, said: "This was outrageous behaviour by the defendant against a wholly innocent man who had been saved by the recording on his phone."

Related Articles

19 Jun 2013

01 Jul 2013

19 Jun 2013

Berwick had invented the story for "some unaccountable reason", he added.

Mr Asif, a father-of-two from Carlton, Nottingham, said the experience had torn his life apart, leaving him unable to face working again for a month, having problems sleeping and causing him to lose a stone in weight.

He said: "She changed my life. I'm completely different now. I'm scared to go out.

"I keep thinking, 'I just dropped her off, she was just a normal passenger, why has she done that?"

He said he felt "really lucky" he had switched on the app on the day of the alleged attack, as without it he believed he would now be on remand waiting to face trial.

He added: "If I ever met her again, although I don't want to, I'd just ask 'why?'"

(OFFICE-OF-THE-GUARDIAN)

The content of this email and any attachments are provided WITHOUT PREJUDICE, unless specifically otherwise stated.

If you find any typing/grammatical errors then I know you read it, all you now need to do is to consider the content appropriately!

A FOOL IS A PERSON WHO DOESN'T ASK THE QUESTION BECAUSE OF BEING CONCERNED TO BE LABELLED A FOOL.

New Post
 7/14/2013 1:44 AM

Modified By host  on 7/13/2013 7:45:02 AM
And this was my response to this man hater.

Sent: 13 July 2013 16:43
To: 'Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B.'
Subject: RE: She got what she deservged!

Gerrit,
what a disgusting f***ing hypocrite you are peddling bullshit like this to make you look better.

Do I need to remind you that YOU PERSONALLY REFUSED TO SIT ON JURIES TO PUT WOMEN ACCUSED OF CRIMES ON TRIAL.

YOU PERSONALLY REFUSED TO DO THAT GERRIT.

And then you tried to justify your OBVIOUS MAN HATRED by pretending that me wanting JUSTICE FROM A JURY TRIAL was somehow “hatred of women”.

You are a LOW LIFE SCUM Gerrit.

LOW LIFE SCUM.

And I hope your grand sons find this post on CAF and you are exposed to them as the LOW LIFE SCUM YOU REALLY ARE. 

Best Regards

Your brother joschua.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. man hater, idolatror of women IgnorMANusMr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. man hater, idolatror of women IgnorMANus