You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kenn dKenn d'Oudney of democracy defined. Liar and man hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/26/2013 6:52 PM

Kenn d'Oudney of democracy defined. Liar and man hater.

A man I have waited some time to out as a liar and man hater is Kenn d'Oudney of democracy defined.

For some reason, most likely because he is a suspected agent of the Illuminati, Kenn went about telling lies about me. 

According to Kenn I am a "conspiracy nutter" and "believe reptilians control the world" and a "woman hater".

In response to an email letting John Wilson know that the MBA Law Courts are getting up and running this was this man haters reply.

New Post
 4/26/2013 6:53 PM

----- Original Message -----
To: 'John Wilson' ; 'Kenn d'Oudney'
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 5:37 AM
Subject: The Mens Business Association Courts are starting up

Hi John,
we are now launching MBA Law Services and we have created our first few cases to be put before MBA Law Courts.

You can tell honest men of honour and integrity that we are inviting them to serve on juries for the fee of one ounce of silver per hour.

The MBA Law Courts is going to grant anonymity to the secretary and the jury members for the period that it takes to get these courts off the ground due to the fact that ASIO has been harassing people and other criminals, expecially criminal women, have been slandering those who are willing to sit on our new juries.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/494/scope/threads/Default.aspx

If you are not getting my newsletters directly you can get them from here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/188/scope/threads/Default.aspx

Best Regards

Peter Nolan
Founder
Instant Business Intelligence
peter.nolan@instantbi.com
Information Downloads
Video Channel
Education Channel
LinkedIn

New Post
 4/26/2013 6:53 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Campaign@democracydefined.org [mailto:campaign@democracydefined.org]
Sent: 20 April 2013 11:34
To: peter.nolan@peternolan.com
Cc: 'John Wilson'
Subject: Re: The Mens Business Association Courts are starting up

Dear Peter,
Please do not include me in your daft (non-common law) schemes and mysogeny.
Kenn d'Oudney.

www.democracydefined.org

New Post
 4/26/2013 7:01 PM

Now why would Kenn DeOudney call the MBA Law Courts "daft" and "non common law" when they will operate in Natural Law and common law?

And why can't Kenn even SPELL misogyny?

What is Kenn DeOudney trying to hide by slandering me? If you want to ask him? You have his email address.
New Post
 4/26/2013 7:15 PM

And this is another email Kenn sent to one of the people on my list trying to slander me.

As you can see from the date being January 16 2012 I have sat on this email for more than a year just to see what Kenn does before denouncing him.

You will like the opening from Kenn. He points out the BIG MISTAKE that I called "the magna carta" "the" Magna Carta and, according to Kenn I should not be using the word "the" and I should just call it "Magna Carta". Well spank me hard for making such a "mistake". Surely referring to a document using the word "the" to describe it is a "mistake" worthy of dismissing everything else I have said, right? 

This use of the word "the" is, according to Kenn such a grievous mistake that everything else I talk about should be dismissed.

Well if the use of the word "the" in the phrase "the magana carta" is worthy of dismissing everything else I have said, and Kenn can find no better argument against me, or no larger mistake in the THOUSANDS of posts I have made? Well that would seem to indicate that my works is of INCREDIBLY HIGH STANDARD.

But the question for the reader to ask is this. 

Why is Kenn attempting to attack me? What has he got to hide? Why is not co-operate and collaborate. After all? All I asked him for was to pass along an invitation to his members to invite them to sit on properly constituted common law courts. What could Kenn have against properly constituted common law courts? Why does HE want to control the creation of only HIS common law courts which would seem the be the agenda.

And don't miss this one

"The reptilian 'illuminati', about whom he raves, have invaded his cranium!"

I have never said the Illuminati are reptilian for sure...though if the top level turn out to be reptilian it would not surprise me at all. After all, us humans have a part of the brain that is actually called THE REPTILIAN COMPLEX. Human babies have many reptilian features while in the womb.

It is not at all beyond the imagination the those who control the earth are reptilian in nature. There is, indeed, a great deal of evidence pointing in that direction. There is a MASSIVE amount of video on you tube capturing "shape shifting" and people displaying reptilian eyes and reptilian teeth.

There are PLENTY of people who have had direct contact experience with non-human intelligent entities. I am one of them. I have had these experiences since I was 16. They have been consistent right across my life. Since the entities I have had contact with are not visible to me I can not say with any certainty if they are reptilian in nature.

So. I will leave it to you, the reader, to consider this email from Kenn yourself. Why has Kenn gone out of his way to try and slander me and discredit me? Why did Kenn NOT agree to the creation of "The Peoples Court of Australia"? Why did Kenn actively work to stop the creation of "The Peoples Court of Australia".

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 12:15 AM
Subject: Fw: ONE AUSTRALIA. Fw: Magna Carta - Liberation Walk June 15 2012.

Dear xxxxxx, 

We hope you are well.
Peter is still referring to Magna Carta incorrectly! As pointed out to him more than once (viz. incorrigible), "the nominative form of the Latin words Magna Carta self-contain the definite article "the", and it is correct to refer to it as Magna Carta, not "the" Magna Carta." 
Normal people can absorb straightforward legal, constitutional and historical facts, which then replace the internet disinformation, not to mention the fictions and fantasies they have picked up.

Seeing from his scribblings to us and others that Peter Nolan was far from knowing anything of sense and substance, we addressed his misconceptions and ignorance with several careful letters of exchange and explanation. He revealed himself to be incapable of absorbing factual information and the truths, reason and logic indispensable to understanding natural and common law, the basis of compassionate human civilisation and the Constitution. In a word, he shows himself to be incorrigible. 

Whether he is devoid of these essential human characteristics and faculties from wilful ineducability or a pre-established innate psychological condition, would require time spent in analysis; but in either case he shows he is one of those rare, misbegotten, irrational individuals upon whom it is not worth spending valuable campaign time. We do not think him suitable to be retained on a list for correspondence and circulars. 

Nolan has confused, misunderstood and bungled up everything about Common Law and its Trial by Jury; or intends to lead others astray into the blind alley wherein he finds himself. The reptilian 'illuminati', about whom he raves, have invaded his cranium! The exchange below came long after our previous letters to Nolan sent to introduce him to the facts on common law and Constitution. I have to say that his posture suggests the problem mentality akin to, or of, alcoholism. His is a condition worse than plain ignorance because he has become imprinted with disinformation; apparently indelibly so. 
Wednesday, 31st August, 2011. 00:29.
Dear Ray, 

You will have to allow me a moment's levity with this. I have carefully provided numerous explanations to Nolan but he still comes up with these sick fictions. The Illuminati reptile's servitor Peter Nolan's face value is zero. 

We are of course happy to respond to people genuinely interested in the Educational Campaign, but you would do yourself and all of us a favour if you kindly, please give short shrift to time-wasting incorrigible morons who write such abysmal balderdash. 
[Emphasis added; 15th January, 2012.]

Best wishes,
Kenn.
New Post
 4/26/2013 7:21 PM

Now the interesting thing is that Kenn has an adult daughter...so I put it to her that women do not hold women accountable for their crimes on an equal before the law basis to men....I put it to Astrid that she could be forming all womens juries and all womens courts and I put it to her that she could be speaking out about how women should be held equal before the law.

Young Astrid was unequivocal in her stance that women should be held equal before the law....and then she failed to DO ANYTHING about it. So young Astrid is a straight up liar like her father. No man should go near Asrid. She AGREES women should be able to commit crimes against men because she will not stand against such crimes.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kenn dKenn d'Oudney of democracy defined. Liar and man hater