You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...A blogger called Dr IllusionA blogger called Dr Illusion
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/19/2013 9:16 AM

A blogger called Dr Illusion

This is his blog.

http://illusionofsanity.com/blog/
New Post
 4/19/2013 9:19 AM

So this ignorMANus created this blog entry.

My comments below.

http://illusionofsanity.com/blog/?p=801

POSTED ON APRIL 18, 2013 BY DR. ILLUSION
crimes against fathers

I have noticed two comments on my blog now from someone calling himself "John Rambo". The first one hit my spam filter, where it remained. The other one made it through. I was bored at work so I clicked the link to some site called "Crimes Against Fathers".

Everything I found there is disjointed, insane ranting by "host" and "John Rambo" about how every woman in the West is a liar, hypocrite, kidnapper, child abuser and man hater.

I spent a little time looking into this and discovered this site and several others are run by some guy named Peter Nolan who thinks he can copyright his own name.

My shift is almost over and I don’t have any more time to look into this craziness at the moment.

So a question for you gentleman.

Is this person known on the Manosphere? Does anyone consider "Crimes Against Fathers" a legitimate site? What is the deal here?

I’m a naturally curious person, and when things don’t make sense I have to get to the bottom of them. Any info you guys have about this stuff would be appreciated. I imagine I’m the only person around here who has never heard of this crazy jackass before.

-Dr. Illusion
New Post
 4/19/2013 9:23 AM

Modified By host  on 4/18/2013 2:23:57 PM
So this man, presuming it is a man, is a liar. Let us see the lies.

"about how every woman in the West is a liar, hypocrite, kidnapper, child abuser and man hater."

This is the standard hate speech and lie. I have PROVEN that 99.9%+ of western women are liars and hypocrites on the point of equality before the law to men. We are not saying ALL women are anything. But the ALL WOMEN lie is one of the FIRST lies that come out by women and their mangina lackeys.

"Everything I found there is disjointed, insane ranting by "host" and "John Rambo" "

And the next lie is that it is "disjointed, insane ranting". I wonder why these men like to tell such lies is public and thereby let all the men around them know they are liars? 

I guess they go for lies because they don't have an argument. 
New Post
 4/19/2013 11:09 AM

I posted this comment there:

Oh and PS. This "crazy jackass" created the Boycott American Women blog, which went super viral, and was featured on national radio programs, hundreds of big news sites and blogs, and personally posted about 25,000 links to my BAW blog all over the internet. I estimate that about 50 MILLION people have come in contact with antifeminism due to my widespread propaganda efforts, through all of the articles and links that have been posted around about my Boycott American WOmen blog.

So, this "crazy jackass" reached 50 million people with a message of antifeminism.

What have you done, bitch? Not shit. You maintain some tiny little blog that only has a few readers. Equal me in my achievements, THEN you have the right to criticize me, you dumbfucking faggot.
New Post
 4/19/2013 11:20 AM

Modified By host  on 4/18/2013 4:22:38 PM
Hey John,
I think you missed it....this guy has SEVENTEEN subs...LOL!!

"Empty vessel make the most noise".

If manginas like this would actually do as we asked the world would be a better place.

It never ceases to amaze me how so many men do not understand how RESPECT works any more. 

Note to manginas. 

Respect is EARNED. When you have EARNED respect you are entitled to RESPECT. Those who do not RESPECT those who have EARNED RESPECT are not entitled to RESPECT themselves.

My father taught me this when I was a little boy. Funny how so many other fathers failed to teach their children these simple things.
New Post
 4/20/2013 2:31 AM

LOL that Dr Illusion guy wrote "You are a total nutjob and need to be put down like a rabid dog".

So I replied to him as follows:

LOL. Since you’re such a big tough guy, why don’t YOU come yourself and “put down me and Peter like a rabid dog”?

I’ll warn you know. I have 5 years of hand to hand combat training, so you might just be fucking with the wrong person. As for Peter, he is skilled in self defense also, to the best of my knowledge.

http://illusionofsanity.com/blog/?p=8...
New Post
 4/20/2013 4:48 AM

Here is the full text of the post by this liar.

Dr. Illusion
APRIL 18, 2013 AT 6:55 PM
Dude, after doing more research on you, you’re an absolute nutjob and you need to be put down like a rabid dog, because that’s essentially what you are. You have some form of human rabies and you lash out at anyone you come into contact with, especially if you don’t get your way.

Sadly for you, unlike a dog who has claws and teeth, you are impotent, powerless fat man on the run from the law.

Why don’t you bring one of your “cases” against me for slander, defamation of character, and violation of you “copyrighted name” Andrew-Peter: Nolan(c).

You can send me a “summons” at info@illusionofsanity.com

Seems this guy can't even get my calling right! LOL!! "Andrew-Peter: Nolan(c)."

As I said. It is amazing that men turn to lying so quickly. And it is also very pathetic how men go and read obvious disinfo sites and then repeat back the disinfo site information like it is real. Men like this deserve to be killed off by the Illuminati because they are not even defending themselves. Worse still they are attacking the people who are actually working against the Illuminati to stop the cull of 90-95% of the worlds population.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...A blogger called Dr IllusionA blogger called Dr Illusion