You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Danny ODanny O'Moore from South Australia - whining donothing
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/14/2013 4:57 AM

Danny O'Moore from South Australia - whining donothing

I thought I would put Danny O'Moore on here as a classic case of a whining do nothing. He does nothing but moan and bitch and complain about not being with his kids. Does he ever DO ANYTHING USEFUL? No, he doesn't. Apparently whining like a pathetic bitch on facebook is all he is up to.

I was having a conversation on his facebook about how protesting is totally useless and fathers who are so stupid as to protest should just be shot and thrown into some mans rose garden because then they would be doing something useful.

I then asked Danny to pass along a link to one of the men on his facebook....this he called "lacky work". Yep. You heard that right. I asked him to pass ONE LINK TO ONE MAN ON HIS FACEBOOK and that was TOO MUCH TROUBLE for him to rise to.

Meanwhile, of course, I FLEW AROUND THE WORLD to collect video evidence of the criminality of the courts. Has Danny O'Moore even said THANK YOU for me doing that. Nope.

Danny O'Moore is a GREAT EXAMPLE of a man who should KILL HIMSELF IN SOME MANS ROSE GARDEN so as to be fertiliser because then he would be doing something USEFUL.

He is a terrible example to his children because he is demonstrating that men must TOLERATE CRIMINAL ACTS AGAINST THEM. That is what he is teaching his children. And he is teaching them that being a whiny bitch is enough in his eyes. So he can hardly be surprised if his sons turn out to be whiny bitches and his daughters turn out to be quite happy to criminally victimise men....he has taught his daughters that criminally victimising men is perfectly ok because he tolerated it. 

I have posted below some of his comments that show you just what a moaner he is and just how ungrateful he is for all the work I have done.....THIS is why I demand payment for my time now...if men disrespect me for all I have done for free? Then they can damn well PAY ME to lift a finger for them.

Australian fathers are, by and large, the most ungrateful and unthankful people on the planet....WHILE DOING NOTHING USEFUL THEMSELVES. 

I was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt three years ago....but Australian fathers have demonstrated themselves to be pathetic beyond all redemption in the vast majority. Too cowardly to stand up to criminal women and criminal guvment agents. Australian fathers DESERVE all the shit they are going through. They are going to go through until they stop acting like WHINY BITCHES and START ACTING LIKE MEN.

Which does not look like happening any time soon by the way.

New Post
 3/14/2013 4:57 AM

comment 1...asking him to pass on ONE LINK is too much for this do nothing.

Danny O'Moore

You go do your own lacky work peter. DO NOT cross post on my page, if you have a post regarding one of my posts go ahead but read what is posted have some measure of respect or fuck off! I hear you are contacting Wessel, Wessel is broken & suicidal if you cause him any more anguish I will personally make it my mission to debase you got it! Wessel yes he failed, so you and your fucking mission has a right to hurt him further? NO YOU FUCKING DONT! Leave the poor guy alone or expect me to give you some more time. I am starting to NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK for you & your fucking BIG BUSINESS machine. Go sell it to the masculinists they'll love it. Wessel is bordering on suicide... if you fucking push him over the edge I will make sure the international police hear about it & all else who might listen got it!

New Post
 3/14/2013 4:58 AM

comment 2

Danny O'Moore

I didn't tell him you spoke to me, I don't tell people my sources or discussion with others

he was telling me again that I should sell his project & notify people who post on my page... fuck him!

get the message peter people are talking about you 

your hate on fathers & men is going to backfire!

you should NOT upset people who are already broken!

New Post
 3/14/2013 5:04 AM

Comment 3. Wessel is another man who refuses to listen to good advice. I have told him what he is doing can not work and that he is better advised to do as I advise him. He wont listen...so somehow it is my fault he is suicidal....duh!! If he did as I advised he would NOT be suicidal....but lets not let the facts get in the way of man hatred.

Wessel SHOULD go kill himself in some mans rose garden and be fertiliser then he would be doing SOMETHING useful.

If men do not want me slamming them for their stupidity and cowardice then perhaps the remedy for that is to stop being stupid and cowardly...not to say "wah, wah, wah, I am a stupid coward but you hurt my feelings saying so".

As for "big business". I created a future for these men where they can live in freedom via the MBA...and what do they do? They reject it so they can remain in their chains while protesting the chains hurt their delicate little wrists. LOL!! What a pack of morons.

Australian fathers deserve EVERYTHING happening to them now because they HATE ON the man who brought them the remedy so that they can continue to live in slavery....talk about committed to living in platos cave!!! 

Nothing can help men like Danny O'Moore. No one can help men like Danny O'Moore...nor should anyone try. He certainly will not be welcome in CAF or MBA.

Good luck trying to get your kids back Danny O'Moore...especially since you told the man most able to help you to f*** off. I shall do so...and you may NEVER run a case in a CAF or MBA court....go sort your own problems out. And good luck with that because you are going to need it.

Danny O'Moore

actually I've had enough of your crap! hating on men who are already smashed! That is as bad as the courts in my opinion! Your idea suites business people not excluded fathers. Hell man you have NEVER mentioned your own kids, I don't even know if you're a father or some shmuck with only a business plan. I'm over your style of anger on men it wont work your anger will only hurt others. You are NOT a good teacher you are actually a USELESS teacher. I mean gee look at all the thousands who understand you. I tried to help you but this latest news I hear about you having a go at Wessel FUCK YOU CUNT! You have NO empathy at all, from what I see you don't want equality you want to rule. & that is NOT me so good fucking luck with that shit! Once again LEAVE WESS ALONE!

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Danny ODanny O'Moore from South Australia - whining donothing