You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Man hater. Spokesperson for Domestic and Family Violence Assistant Commissioner Mark MurdochMan hater. Spokesperson for Domestic and Family Violence Assistant Commissioner Mark Murdoch
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/20/2012 2:46 AM

Man hater. Spokesperson for Domestic and Family Violence Assistant Commissioner Mark Murdoch

"Spokesperson for Domestic and Family Violence Assistant Commissioner Mark Murdoch says 'NO' to violence against women. "

Mark Murdoch is a man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot. He says no to violence against women while AT THE SAME TIME supporting the invasion of a mans home, the use of the element of surprise accompanied by the use of MASSIVE FORCE AGAINST THE MAN.

This is what a man hater looks like.

Photo: Spokesperson for Domestic and Family Violence Assistant Commissioner Mark Murdoch says 'NO' to violence against women. You can, too, by joining us on the White Ribbon Walk this Friday. The walk has been organised by Randwick City Council and is a public declaration opposing violence against women. When: 7.30am, Friday November 23 Where: High Cross Park, Randwick, finishing at Coogee Beach What: Randwick to Coogee walk, mass oath ceremony, free BBQ https://www.facebook.com/events/430366170355712/

Refer to the police facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce?fref=ts

New Post
 11/20/2012 2:51 AM

I posted this reply.

"Spokesperson for Domestic and Family Violence Assistant Commissioner Mark Murdoch says 'NO' to violence against women. "

And does he say NO to violence against MEN? 

No...he does not. In fact mark Murdoch supports the claim that whenever a woman claims she is "fearful" of her husband the police can invade a mans home, use of the element of surprise accompanied by the use of MASSIVE FORCE AGAINST THE MAN.

This man is a MAN HATER and I denounce him as such.

Indeed he is a man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, hypocritical bigot. I denounce him as that to his face, in public, in my own name. And I can PROVE what I just said. 

I have put this man hater into the Crimes Against Fathers web site where he can not remove it. Google will find his name and when ever someone googles his name in the future they will see he has been denounced as a man hater.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums2/tabid/369/forumid/193/threadid/4877/scope/posts/Default.aspx

New Post
 11/20/2012 5:45 PM

Modified By anonymous  on 11/20/2012 12:28:35 PM
I've never seen such a traitor to their own gender & read so much feminist propaganda!  I've commented on the NSW Police facebook page:

"What about all the violence women commit against men?  What about all the lies, false domestic violence/rape/incest,... allegations made against men by vindictive women? It's not good enough that when a b!tch rings up and tells the Police to "JUMP" they say "HOW HIGH?" I know that complaining to the "Internal Affairs" department is as good as waiting for Jesus to come back, so I refuse to co-operate with any NSW laws or any directions or NSW state employees until men are treated equally."
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Man hater. Spokesperson for Domestic and Family Violence Assistant Commissioner Mark MurdochMan hater. Spokesperson for Domestic and Family Violence Assistant Commissioner Mark Murdoch