You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...coastrunner536. Man hater, liar, idiot and ignorMANuscoastrunner536. Man hater, liar, idiot and ignorMANus
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/31/2012 12:02 AM

coastrunner536. Man hater, liar, idiot and ignorMANus

This is his you tube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/coastrunn... 

Here are some of this idiots comments below from this video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v...
New Post
 10/31/2012 12:04 AM

I have not lied at all. You said that your former wife and children will be killed. To openly admit this tells me you are about to be involved in a crime, that I hope you get charged with. Yes I refuse to learn anymore about you because I truely believe your motives are wrong.

I have more honour than you will ever have, and as far as duels go, sometimes the wrong person lost so where`s the justice in that. You probably belong back in the 16th Century. You need counselling.

"You said that your former wife and children will be killed. To openly admit this tells me you are about to be involved in a crime"

Dude. You have LIED and you can not admit it. I did not say my former wife and children WILL be killed. I said IF they do not made remedy for their crimes THEN they WILL be killed in such a way that I at no time commit a crime.

LIARS like you disgust me. You say I need counselling when you are a pathological LIAR. You can not even see when you LIE.

You`re the only liar here. Even suggesting that your former wife and children will be killed is disgusting. So they`re to be killed if they don't remedy their crimes? Which crimes? The ones that YOU'VE decided they`re guilty of? So do you honestly think your children deserve the death penalty?

You're a disgusting person, a liar and a person with no dignity or honour. You have lost the plot. DON'T REPLY TO ME AGAIN. I think your a complete idiot and moron. I hope you wake up one day.

And what is this? Don't reply to me. Wha, wha, wha. You have had you arse handed to you on a platter for your total inability to think or use logic and reason. So you tell lies like "you are the only liar here" and then demand that I do not point out YOUR LIES! LOL!!

I will post you over into the ignorMANus forum in the Australian CAF site so that people can see what a child you are. We are re-introducing the rule of law whether you like it or not.

"Which crimes? The ones that YOU'VE decided they`re guilty of?"

The crimes would be perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. I did not write "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" or "thou shalt not steal". I demand and expect the protection of these statements which are considered LAWS.

Your problem OR is that you are a liar. You are a mangina. You openly condone women committing crimes. You condone crimes against originies as well.

New Post
 10/31/2012 2:21 AM

I cannot believe that you`re publicly announcing and admitting that you want your previous wife and children killed?

You think that you can make your own laws and see some type of justification to have other people killed?

If you did this then you are even worse than those who you believe committed crimes against you.

OR. I have waited FIVE YEARS for remedy for the crime my ex wife committed of perjury. No one denies she committed this crime. No one denies that I suffered severe injury, harm and loss for this crime. What people say is I must tolerate this crime.

Bullshit. I am under no obligation to tolerate crimes.

I am responsible for gaining remedy for crimes committed against me. I will dispense summary justice if I those around me do not provide a community supported path to justice. Period.

New Post
 10/31/2012 4:21 PM

coastrunner536 is a total mangina - expecting men to tolerate and do noting when women commit crimes against him - he doesn't have the same attitude to women, he never said women should tolerate and do nothing when men commit crimes against her.  He's probably just expecting women to sleep with him in return for "defending" them - this will never happen.
New Post
 11/1/2012 4:01 AM

Feel free to go over and tell him publicly.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v...
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...coastrunner536. Man hater, liar, idiot and ignorMANuscoastrunner536. Man hater, liar, idiot and ignorMANus