You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Caspa Jaspa (Grinner) facebook profile Man hater and woman haterCaspa Jaspa (Grinner) facebook profile Man hater and woman hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/5/2012 11:51 PM

So Megan puts a post up about her personal life and a woman replies to the effect.

"Alexandra Maniatis-Gill I've been there, done that. After being made to feel unworthy"

This is her facebook. http://www.facebook.com/alexandra.man...

Apparently no one told Alexandra that adults are responsible for their own feelings of self worth and their own self respect. So I commented on that as follows....rather than be the victim this woman should act like an adult...this is the typical victim rubbish that women come out with.

Peter Nolan "Alexandra Maniatis-Gill I've been there, done that. After being made to feel unworthy"

Alexandra. No man can make a function adult woman unworthy. That is just a cop out. You are responsible for your own self esteeem and self worth. Only children are not responsible for their own self esteem and self worth which is one reason why the mother and father must nurture the childs self esteem and self worth.

It is typically the MOTHER who attacks the self esteem and self worth of their daughters. Jennifers mother did it to her and Jennifer did it to BOTH her daughters. The mother attack the self esteem and self worth of the daughter to create a dependency on the mother...its called "welfare".

Erin Pizzy talks about this at length and talks about how her mother did it to her. 

So you can stop blaming men for your own self esteem problems any time you like.....or not...it is YOUR LIFE. 

As far as no man is good enough until he PROVES himself.

Well? You women wanted equality so no woman is good enough until she PROVES herself. And since there are only about 10 women in the entire country of Australia the quality of Megan Bordenave, women who are willing to stand up to criminal WOMEN just as fast as they stand up against criminal MEN Australian women have proven themselves all right. Proven themselves to be liars and hypocrites in the main.

You women hate on us and tell is to "get over it" when our children are stolen...indeed sometimes even killed.

Well? As far as your low self esteem goes? GET OVER IT.

Now one else is responsible for your opinion of yourself.

And the valuable contribution by Caspa Jaspa? Oh here are his words of wisdom. This is one more piece of evidence and example why I now 110% agree that most men in the west should be killed off...they are like this idiot.

Caspa Jaspa get fucked peter noland ya fucken creap grow a set ya bastard
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Caspa Jaspa (Grinner) facebook profile Man hater and woman haterCaspa Jaspa (Grinner) facebook profile Man hater and woman hater