You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Judge Stewart AustinJudge Stewart Austin
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/23/2012 8:27 PM

In a decision of unprecedented sadism and cruelty, Australian Judge Stewart Austin has ordered that a divorced man not only loses his family farm, but his parents graves be dug up, too! See: http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

I'm going to write to him and ask if he would like his parent's graves dug-up so some lazy b!tch can open some restaurant which will fail in a few years (stats show almost all new restaurants fail).

Judge Stewart Austin works from the Newcastle Family courts, located in New South Wales.

The Newcastle Family court contact information is:

61 Bolton Street, Newcastle NSW 2300
GPO Box 9991 Newcastle 2300
DX Box: DX 7884 Newcastle
Phone: 1300 352 000 Fax: (02) 4926 5204
Email: enquiries@familylawcourts.gov.au

New Post
 9/23/2012 10:18 PM

I don't see the big deal, I mean it is just worm food that they are digging up. In eastern countries, they burn the bodies, they do not bury them.

The soul that used to inhabit those bodies which are now worm food, are in a different body, and have totally forgotten about their past life (unless they are a fully enlightened soul), and so they do not even know that the bodies they had in the previous life are now being dug up.
New Post
 9/24/2012 10:09 PM

Modified By anonymous  on 9/25/2012 3:05:25 AM
Yes, we can have a corpse "beauty contest" to match the "aborted fetuses beauty contest."  Shame the winner isn't around to enjoy the prize, but who cares - it's all about "looks" and you either have the looks or you don't! 

The winners can re-make Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video once we put motors inside them so they can "dance"
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Judge Stewart AustinJudge Stewart Austin