You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...David Salter, mangina, savage, evil manDavid Salter, mangina, savage, evil man
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/21/2012 1:32 AM

Modified By Host2  on 6/6/2013 12:07:26 AM
A man named David Salter who's email is salter862@hotmail.com wrote to me and was defending a feminist bitch named Pamela Geller, who is famous for her hatred against Muslims.

He was calling me a savage, and so I told him that he and Pamela are savages and then explained to him that he is also a mangina scumbag as well.

Sent: 20 September 2012 20:03
To: "DAVID SALTER"
Subject: re: Are you a savage?

Am I a savage? I don't know, you might want to ask Ms. Geller that question.

She's the one that is constantly promoting hatred and slander about a civilized religion like Islam. And you Americans are calling Muslims savages? So, did Muslims bomb your country and kills millions of Americans? No. But you Americans did do that to them.

If anyone here is a savage, it is you disgusting, evil, monsterous Americans.

In America, the women are brainwashed by misandry, hatred of men.

And pathetic sons of bitches like you are oh so quick to defend such women. THis is because 95 percent of American men are MANGINAS. You are such a sexist pig that you think Ms Geller is not intelligent enough to speak for herself and thus she needs a man like you to defend her.

I am publishing you into the Mangina section of Crimes Against Fathers because you clearly are one.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums2/tabid/369/forumid/193/threadid/4179/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Now anyone who googles your name or email address will see your CAF page result. This includes present and future employers, as well.

Sent: 20 September 2012 19:11
To: john.rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com
Subject: Are you a savage?

Mr. Rambo,

Miss Geller wrote:

"Others have criticized the use of the word "savage." But it is entirely apt. They claim that the ad refers to all Muslims, or all opponents of Israel. It doesn't. It refers to those who rejoice in the murders of innocent civilians. The war on Israel is a war on innocent civilians. The targeting of civilians is savage. The murder of Ambassador Stevens was savage. The relentless 60-year campaign of terror against the Jewish people is savage. The torture of hostage Gilad Shalit was savage. The bloody hacking to death of the Fogel family was savage. The Munich Olympic massacre was savage. The unspeakable torture of Ehud Goldwasser was savage. The tens of thousands of rockets fired from Gaza into southern Israel (into schools, homes, etc.) are savage. The vicious Jew-hatred behind this genocide is savage. The endless demonization of the Jewish people in the Palestinian and Arab media is savage. The refusal to recognize the state of Israel as a Jewish state is savage. The list is endless."

Are you a savage Mr. Rambo?

Cheers,

David Salter

If you want to actually be educated to the truth about feminism and how the governments have used feminism to enslave men, as well as the solution to how to become free from this tyranny? I suggest you download and read Peter Nolan's two free ebooks he wrote, they are only about 100 pages each:

Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World
http://mensbusinessassociation.com/Li...

The TRUTH Be Told
http://mensbusinessassociation.com/Li...

New Post
 9/22/2012 7:03 AM

Sent: 20 September 2012 21:07
To: John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com, "DAVID SALTER" <salter862@hotmail.com>
Subject: re: Are you a savage?

HI David,
Miss Geller also missed out the savage criminal acts of women against their husbands all across the western world that is murder by proxy.

Jewish people have got a bad name for a good reason. A smaller percentage of their number are criminals and the rest of them do not denounce them.

Similarly with women in the west 99.9% of women in the west openly condone criminal acts of women just like 99.9% of jews openly condone criminal act by other Jewish people.

When people start to live "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" then we might have some peace in the world.

But one thing is for sure. Jewish people and western women are not about to live by "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and this has been well proven.

Miss Geller can have all the opinions she wants. Opinions are not facts. Men like me deal in facts. Not opinions and not in lies.

You might try dealing with facts. You would be surprised what you might find out.

And you might not like to defend someone who openly agrees that you have less legal protection than a dog...and Miss Geller has 99.9%+ chance of being such a woman.

Best Regards 

Your brother peter 
New Post
 9/22/2012 7:03 AM

Sent: 21 September 2012 20:12
To: "DAVID SALTER" <salter862@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Are you a savage?

Hi David,

"It would appear her influence is greater and more far reaching than yours"

Really? 

You may want to listen to these two videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J1qM...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmxn...

And you might want to read this lawful notice.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a... 

While the man hating Pamela Geller is writing for the consumption of morons who read "newspapers" I have put over 800 of the english speaking worlds politicians on notice of their criminal activities. 

I have now claimed a state of warfare exists on the land known as Ireland. 

I have prepared cases to remove all Irish Politicians and declare the EUR85 billion bail out an odious debit. 

I have put all sitting federal politicians of both houses on notice in Australia.

We are preparing to remove all sitting politicians in both Ireland and Australia.

So if you think being shown up as a mangina who supports a man hating woman who denounces Islam while promoting  hatred of men is an "attack"? One might wonder why that might be.

Oh...I forgot. you might want to read my two books and check out the MBA, which is the foundation for doing business outside the jurisdiction of criminals in guvment. 

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

When you have DONE what I have ALREADY DONE you might make claim to have me listen to your rather moronic opinion. 

Until then? You are one more man hater who supports women who hate on men and who hate on muslims.

Christians are BY FAR bigger hypocrites than Muslims are. Just ask any man who has been betrayed by his christian brothers and sisters in divorce how big a lot of hypocrites Christians are.

And by the way? Since the newspapers are completely controlled by the Illuminati? To be published in a newspaper means that you are no threat to the Illuminati.

The newspapers have not been willing to touch what I am doing with a barge pole. Indeed I was just slandered in the Irish Daily Mail.

Men like you disgust me David.

For good reason.

Men like you are how I came to the opinion that the Illuminati plan to kill 95% of western men and women is a really good idea. You are doing nothing useful above ground. It was a plan I strongly objected to 4.5 years ago when I found out about it. But having had THOUSANDS or moronic men like you send moronic emails like this? I think the Illuminati is correct to be working towards killing you. 

Certainly you are not intelligent enough to even wish to protect your own life so why should I protect your life for you?

Best Regards 

Your brother peter 

Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 2:51 PM
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: RE: Are you a savage?

This recently appeared in the Galesburg Register Mail. It would appear her influence is greater and more far reaching than yours.

Feel free to attack me in what ever manner savages think is effective.

////////////////////////////////////////

Pamela Geller wrote:

?In Any War Between the Civilized Man and the Savage, support the Civilized Man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad. 

I think Israel is at war with savages and should be supported.??We have been told Islam is a religion of peace so often and for so long we believe it without question. If any one does question the idea they are immediately branded as the worst possible human being engaging in intolerance, bigotry and hating. It is ingrained. Ask any newspaper reporter, mayor or college professor.

I think there are many reasons to doubt Islam is really a Religion of Peace.

Since 9/11 there have been approximately 19250 Islamic Attacks all in the name of Islam. ??An Islamic Major in the US Army murdered 13 and wounded many more all in the name of Islam. ??17 Afghanistan Muslims were recently murdered by the Taliban for dancing all in the name of Islam and the toll goes on and on. 

None of this is Islamophobia; it is Islamorealism to borrow yet another phrase from the clear thinking Miss Geller.??

Islamic scripture singles out Jews and Christians:

Quran 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.

Quran (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.

Quran 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.??

Quran 9:5 Kill the nonbelievers wherever you find them.??

Quran 9:30 Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them.??

Quran 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.??

See also the following verses for more of the same: ??Quran 9:7-9Quran 9:12-14-Quran (5:51) - Quran 9:29-Quran (4:48, 4:116)Quran (4:51)Quran (5:51) Quran (5:80) Quran (3:85) Quran 9:6-Quran 5:53 Quran 5:59 Quran 5:63 Quran 5:72 Quran 5:73Quran 19:35-37Quran 28:62-64 Quran 40:73Ishaq:364??

Some would say not so fast there are equally bloody verses in the Bible and there are. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth etc. comes readily to mind. ??However Christianity has the new covenant of the New Testament which superseded the old covenant of the Old Testament as it were which taught turning the other cheek and forgiveness among other lessons of peace.??

There was also also a reformation starting with Martin Luther which fundamentally changed Christianity. ??

Islam however still in the dark ages clings bitterly to hatred of Jews and Christians.??While this is a little over simplified and the process was messy we do not today have Christians beheading anyone or Christian suicide bombers blowing up anyone or Christians murdering other Christians all in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost; in short we have Christians that seem to be living their lives in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost that make Christianity appear to be the true religion of peace.

Some rough numbers for 2012.??

In the name of The Religion of Peace 260 Terror Attacks 1206 Dead Bodies?
In the name of Any Other Religion 0 Terror Attacks 0 Dead Bodies 
By Angry Racists 1 Terror Attack 6 Dead Bodies 

http://by159w.bay159.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=1844700976&fid=1&fav=1#n=759832668&fid=1&fav=1&mid=ab330845-ecec-11e1-a2c0-00215ad99eee&fv=1??

We need to re examine not only the notion that Islam is a Religion of peace but also the notion that religious tolerance should be blind and unquestioned. 

There are some things intolerable and Islamic Jihad waged by savages is one of them.

Cheers

David Salter Rio IL
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...David Salter, mangina, savage, evil manDavid Salter, mangina, savage, evil man