You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Hazem El Masri man hating sexist discriminatory bigotHazem El Masri man hating sexist discriminatory bigot
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/2/2012 12:58 AM

Hazem El Masri is a man hating sexist discriminatory bigot. I denounce him as such.

Why?

Hazem El Masri took the oath “I swear never to commit, excuse or remain silent about violence against women this is my oath”

But he did NOT take the oath “I swear never to commit, excuse or remain silent about violence against MEN this is my oath”

Presumably Hazem El Masri takes the position that violence against men is absolutely ok because a LOT of violence is perpetrated against men in Australia BY THE GUVMENT and Hazem El Masri stays completely silent about that.

Further, presumably if Hazem El Masri was attacked in the street by a man then Hazem El Masri would defend himself with violence so Hazem El Masri is saying that he is given women preferential treatment because he made an OATH to NEVER use violence against a woman even if that woman hits him first without cause or tries to steal from him using a weapon like a knife.

I am not a sexist decimator bigot lie Hazem El Masri I treat women as they demanded to be treated…as equals…so I will hit a woman and use violence against a woman under the SAME conditions I would do so for a man…to do otherwise is to be hateful, sexist, discriminatory bigots against men and to treat women like children. NOT AS EQUALS.

Those conditions are.

1. She hits me first without cause.
2. She tries to steal from me or injure me physically.
3. She mouths off and after I walk away and ignore her she follows me and continues to mouth off.

ALL men know they risk getting hit under those three circumstances. I have NEVER hit a man as an adult and these three rules have applied since I was 18.

Hazem El Masri you are a man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot who denigrates men and promotes privileges for women based on sex alone.

You disgust me and this post will remain here for the rest of my life so people find you in google and know your true character.

Best Regards

Your brother peter  

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Hazem El Masri man hating sexist discriminatory bigotHazem El Masri man hating sexist discriminatory bigot