You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Paul Barrott, violent woman hater, dangerous man, idiotPaul Barrott, violent woman hater, dangerous man, idiot
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/23/2012 2:33 PM

I got the following man hating commenting from a man on Facebook. I was promoting FACTS about how fathers and men are so badly abused in the West, and he responded with hatred. So I told him that I will publish his name publicly as a man hater.

Name: Paul Barrott
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/paul.barrott.7
Photo:
Paul M Barrott

His comments:
12 August
Paul M Barrott
  • Hey dumb bitch I have copied your blogs and your Facebook comments, you are being turned in for cyber terrorism. Enjoy it bitch since you bashed an innocent woman and used her picture on your blog you can be held liable already called an attorney and we are issuing a subpoena to get your ip and location. Just because no man would have your ugly ass is no reason to pick on a happily married woman who found your comments offensive.

New Post
 8/23/2012 4:28 PM

And so the hatred continues. If you are Paul's employer or future employer and are reading this? You might want to reconsider hiring this man, who is obviously a hateful, violent, and dangerous psychopath.

• 40 minutes ago
    Paul M Barrott
    • Lol you made me famous dumbass anyone who cares to know me knows I have been arrived for 21years to the same woman and treat her great. You on the other prob have dust bunnies between your leg or did ya clean em out with ya toys? Lol you are an uneducated lonely retard with no life... Get over yourself

New Post
 8/23/2012 9:43 PM

So this idiot thinks posts on facebook is "cyber terrorism".

The Illuminati is correct. Men like this ARE "useless eaters".

• Hey dumb bitch I have copied your blogs and your Facebook comments, you are being turned in for cyber terrorism. 

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Paul Barrott, violent woman hater, dangerous man, idiotPaul Barrott, violent woman hater, dangerous man, idiot