You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Steve Allcock. man hater, woman hater, and all round idiotSteve Allcock. man hater, woman hater, and all round idiot
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/21/2012 9:14 PM

So...there is this guy called Steve Allcock.......and he talks the good talk and all.....but lets see what he says in an email to me when I say to a woman that I am GALD that she has had her kids stolen by the father because it will give women a tast of what they have been doing to us....

Here is his comment. By the way...Steve is such a "man" he sent this comment and then put me on block.

Steve Allcock mentioned you in a comment.
Steve wrote: "Peter Nolan take ur fucking shit "you women " Jacci is not one of thsioe fucking women you really piss me off sumtimes, u know that , and take ur pedofile friend xxxxxxxxx with you if u intend to slag of jacci, when she is in the same boat as u and i u muva fucker womens movem,ent is full of shit and u know it, thats why jacci dont get the help, that the ones we kno about complaining all dads are dead beats , ffs u twat sumtimes"
Reply to this email to comment on this photo.

So Steve Allcock has made the claim that a man I know is a paedophile. I was going to give Steve 48 hours to present some evidence of this. But since Steve has blocked me I am certainly not going to bother digging out his email and asking him. That is his problem. I passed his name and this comment to the man in question and suggested he might like to add Steve to his list of people to prosecute for slander.

The same people naming my colleague as a paedophile also name me publicly as a paedophile. Since I am not that means I discount every accusation such liars make. If a man tells a lie that he knows is a lie and does not apologise and make remedy immediately then EVERYTHING he says is suspect and he gets no respect and no credibility and no support from me.

So Steve is all upset I said "you women" to Jacci. Well? Steve is very sexist and discriminatory against women because by going on his little rant in "defence" of Jacci he has admitted that he does not think she is capable of answering for herself and needs a man to answer for her. I am reminded of asking a woman the question as to whether she was willing to sit on an all woman jury in an all womens court and this led to a one hour conf call where two men spent the entire time telling me I was sexist. At the end of the discussion I told them that THEY were the sexist ones because I had asked the WOMAN a very simple yes-no question and THEY had not allowed her to talk. THAY had spoken for the "equal and empowered" woman. This implies THEY took the position the woman was not able to speak for herself. How sexist can you be?

And Jacci IS just like all other women. Jacci is not registered to the CAF Australia womens site and so she is NOT prepared to sit on an all womens jury in an all womens court and put women on trial to provide a path to justice for men who are criminally victimised by woman. Yet she is seeking the protection of the law for herself. That makes her a liar and a hypcrite like 99.9% of Australian, indeed, western, women.

So..if you run across Steve Allcock? Remember this is what he is like underneath. A man hater, a woman hater and a slanderer who blocks people after making false allegations that he does not stick around to back up.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Steve Allcock. man hater, woman hater, and all round idiotSteve Allcock. man hater, woman hater, and all round idiot