You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...CW Martin IgnorMANusCW Martin IgnorMANus
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/3/2012 11:02 AM

Apparently J. Day doesn't like being exposed for being the man hating bitch, liar, and hypocrite that she is. She wrote a follow up response to my comment:

http://omylee.blogspot.in/2012/07/hat...

And her friend also mentioned my Boycott American Women blog here: http://humbleauthorbsp.blogspot.in/20...

The guy's name is CW Martin and his email is: l.easterday@comcast.net
Here is his picture: [end+of+earth+006.jpg]

It's mangina LOSERS like this, that are the reason why American and western women are so out of control. If losers like this didn't go around kissing their worthless asses, the women wouldn't be so spoiled, selfish, and evil.

Here is the comment I wrote to them:

Yes, you ARE a man hater, as are the fellow women commenting here. Apparently, women committing crimes against men such as false DV and false rape accusations, financially destroying their husbands in divorce, kidnapping their children from their husbands and refusing contact/custody, is all fine and dandy. I never saw any of you "good women" writing articles speaking out against THESE crimes that happen EVERY SINGLE DAY to THOUSANDS of men.

But when you find a blog that merely says that American/western women have become spoiled rotten and selfish beyond all hope of redemption and that men should simply boycott them, then you freak out and have a hissy fit.

Instead of freaking out about the Boycott blog, how about you freak out against the TENS OF MILLIONS OF MEN WHO HAVE HAD THEIR LIVES DESTROYED BY AMERICAN AND WESTERN WOMEN????? How about you write articles CONDEMNING the criminal actions of your fellow women?

You are definitely NOT a good woman. You are just a selfish little immature brat, a liar, a hypocrite, and a very evil and heartless person.

And you have also been published to CAF and now anyone who googles your name will see full evidence of your man hatred:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums2/tabid/369/forumid/232/threadid/3567/scope/posts/Default.aspx

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

New Post
 8/3/2012 11:03 AM

So I sent an email to this guy....here it is.

Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 11:00 AM

To: John Rambo ; cw martin

Subject: Re: Congratulations, you have been published to CAF 

CW,
It never ceases to amaze me how men emasculate themselves and enslave themselves to women.

Even though I did so myself during my marriage I am amazed that I did.

Men are criminally victimised in the family courts every day. As a result men are killing themselves in large numbers and are starting to kill women and children in rapidly increasing numbers.

John rambo is a young man who is working to save the lives of those men, women and children and yet you hate on him.

Indeed many people hate on me too for standing up for my rights and working to reintroduce the rule of law into ireland and australia.

Men like you who immediately jump to insults are a major portion of the problem. Rather than standing up for truth and justice and equality before the law you attack those who are doing so thereby perpetuating the problem.

I suggest you give consideration to your position because one day it will be you who is criminally attacked by a woman.

Best regards

Your brother peter

New Post
 8/3/2012 11:03 AM

His very ignorant and man hating reply was as follows...clearly he is very ignorant and has no idea of how badly he can be criminally victimised without recourse to law.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 02 August 2012 17:07
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Re: Congratulations, you have been published to CAF

Dude:

1. I am not convinced that you arent john Rambo.

2. Even if you arent, I think you should re-look at the e-mails.  He started the insults, I just did them better.

3.You like to harp on that women should stand up against other women who do these things you accuse them of.  But then you say that men are killing women and children in rapidly increasing numbers.  I have no evidence that you (and certainly every indication that John Rambo) are doing anything but feeding those flames. 

4. I dont hate anyone- but anyone who comes unsolicited on to any womans blog and just totally off the subject posts their anonymous comment advocating your boycott site, yeah, Im going to defend the woman.  Because thats what a man does.

5. From the way he spoke to me, John Rambo is by your definition- a major part of the problem  Clean your own house first.

6. Ireland and Australia have laws that suit most of their population just fine.  You just dont like them.

New Post
 8/3/2012 11:04 AM

Modified By host  on 8/2/2012 4:49:08 PM

Sent: 02 August 2012 21:09
To: 'cw martin'
Cc: 'john.rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com'
Subject: RE: Congratulations, you have been published to CAF

CW,
I am not John Rambo. And he is doing a great service.

“Ireland and Australia have laws that suit most of their population just fine. ”

You are very ignorant.

Peter 

New Post
 8/3/2012 11:47 AM

Modified By host  on 8/2/2012 4:49:42 PM

Sent: 03 August 2012 01:07
To: 'cw martin'
Cc: 'john.rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com'
Subject: RE: Congratulations, you have been published to CAF

CW,
I suggest you read my second book.

You can be more severely criminally abused “legally” than a black jew in Nazi Germany.

Ignorance is NOT bliss to those who are criminally victimized.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

PS. Check my ip address….you will find I am in germany and John is India.

Your brother peter 

New Post
 8/5/2012 1:06 PM

This guy is hysterical.

Now he has written a blog post that is so full of fail it is laughable.  Here it is in full. He has not even been able to figure out that John and I are different people. Very different people. And I like how he cuts and pastes other peoples slander about me. The dumber the person the more they like to cut and paste slander. It really is quite amazing when you think about it.

http://humbleauthorbsp.blogspot.in/20...

The he-man woman haters club

Well, yesterday was a bit interesting.  If you checked out the post "Tuesday, Wednesday, I Can't Tell 'em Apart Anymore"  (C'mon, it's just off to your right, don't be lazy), you read my item about the total loser who commented on J Day's blog.  And if you scroll down a little farther, you can see now his "anonymous" handprint on mine as well.  Yes that's right, he commented on my post, and what he said there is basically what he said on J's blog.

But there's more.  He actually e-mailed me, in his clever guise as "John Rambo".  In fact, we went through three back-and-forths.  In the interests of keeping it a family show, and the continuing tradition of this blog to expose whack-jobs for what they are, let's combine letter and comment to see what he thinks of me:

- am pissed at him for having sex with my wife.  Problems here include a) not married, b)even if I was, it would be to an American woman, and he wouldn't lower himself to that.
- "a woman with testicles"  (yeah, after he posted to my blog, he finally figured out I wasn't a woman.  A little slow on the uptake, but what can you expect)
-belong in the kitchen with the rest of the ladies
-beta male provider
-b!t@#
-emasculated (well, I have had a vasectomy, but I don't think that's the same...)
-(slang term for a bundle of sticks tied together- you google it)
-"had a hissy fit" about his manliness on my post
-heartless
-hypocrite (that was when he thought I was a woman not complaining about other women)
-immature
-liar
-little brat
-loser
-"mangina"
-man hater
-not a good woman (the only thing he got right, proving the blind hog finds an acorn once in a while)
-pathetic
-poor wittle baby/thing
-selfish
-"should put a gun in your mouth, pull the trigger and kill myself"

Okay, now that we've established his obvious character, let's dig a little deeper.  "John" either is or is associated with one Peter Andrew Nolan, an Australian who is involved in the "sovereign people movement"  (meaning he's one of those types that thinks he is not bound by any human laws).  Apparently he has been kicked off the forums and facebook pages of every reputable political group on the continent for trying to spew his preffered brand of lunacy.  He is also accused of being a partner and driving force in an online pedophile ring (two sources at least).  Let us see how else Mr. Nolan is described:

-cowardly
-deluded
-fled from Australia to escape domestic violence (I'm not sure if the writer meant he had charges against him or that he was running from an angry ex-wife with a rolling pin)
-fruit and nut job and/or fruitloop and nutjob extrordinaire
-(requires the growth and development of male genetalia)
-increasingly malevolent
-"is John Rambo, also Allen Rosen, Michael Coyler, and a lot more"
-little man
-Loopey Pete
-Narcissistic Personality Disorder with a twist of bipolar
-part-time stalker
-piece of crap
-psychotic
-"running a child sex ring"

Also, I got a comment that I have since confirmed that says he is an administrator for a wife-buying Facebook page called Indianwives.  Which makes sense, I suppose- if he could convince anyone to boycott western women, he'd be right there with a substitute.

Apparently he has a couple guys that are his disciples (perhaps they take turns being Rambo) to help spread his gospel of stupidity.  And a couple of sites dedicated to going after him, which almost seems as big a waste of one's life as his is.  I guess he claims to have ties to the Aussie secret service ASIO, but it would seem that the "ties" consist of him swamping them with e-mails that no doubt get forewarded to the junk file.

Which is just where he's going around here as well.  As I told him last night, I think I've milked him for about all the amusement he's worth.  Or as I put it to him at another point, go hump a kangaroo.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...CW Martin IgnorMANusCW Martin IgnorMANus