You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Phoenix93 from Happier AbroadPhoenix93 from Happier Abroad
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/29/2012 10:43 AM

Gents,
I just wanted to take the time to show you what a degenerate, stupid and ignorant bunch of arrogant young idiots young men have become in vast numbers. Below are direct quotes, word for word, from a young man called Phoenix93 on the Happier Abroad forums.

Notice how he makes all sorts of false claims backed by no evidence at all while denying mountains of evidence I have published.

I am now taking the position that men that refuse to defend their lives from the planned cull of 90% of all people on the earth do, in fact, deserve to be killed by the very conspiracy they refuse to believe exists and the very people they refuse to be a part of that conspiracy.

Take a look at this rubbish. It really is quite amazing.
New Post
 6/29/2012 10:44 AM

Love the gimmick account "Liam Mac." So deluded that you have to make another account to defend yourself, Peter? 

Oh yeah, I never called Blue Murder a pussy. Your reading comprehension skills are excellent, Peter Smile 

This dude doesn't even know how to put on a condom and he thinks he can shut down the Parliament and make "rule of law" in 3 different countries? If that is not delusion, I don't know what is. Two things Peter can stroke: 

1. His Woody Woodpecker 
2. His ego 

All he is doing is typing up cyber vomit that he only believes. No one believes this bullshit. One of the worst scammers I have seen in quite some time. All of these "achievements" with no type of evidence. Stop embarrassing yourself, Nolan.
New Post
 6/29/2012 10:44 AM

Oh my goodness, Peter Griffin's twin brother is trying to insult me? Take your Illuminati conspiracy bullshit and shove it up your fat ass! Took you long enough to reply to me, I guess you were too busy helping out men! 

Dude, you have made gimmick accounts on this forum before. You and John Rambo post in the same exact way and say the same exact shit, e.g. "you deserve your slavery." 

I don't want to be under your "rule of law" if one post I make equals death Smile Please name something you have done in your life besides not properly putting on a condom and being raped in court by your wife? How can you teach other men something if you can't even learn from your own mistakes? You're such a great father that you disown your own children! You sound so proud when you say that. There are many men in this world that would take a damn bullet for their children and I know many men that sacrifice their lives to make their children live in a better world, but you sit here and say this disgusting cyber vomit all of the time like you are some type of hero. You are nothing but degenerate bastard that shouldn't even be called a man.. Real men don't do the things you say and do. Being a criminal in 3 countries is not something I would consider honorable. Stop living in your little Disney cartoon fantasy world of helping men and doing so much to stop feminism and all of this bullshit. 

You spend so much money and time on helping men aged 18-30 

Peter Griffin, you are not the American Red Cross, so stop with your whole "I donated X amount of dollars and hours to help people!" If I were Winston or a moderator, I would ban your punk ass in a millisecond. You are nothing but a con artist (a bad one at that). No one cares about your failed MBA or your fantastical world passport. 

The only person embarrassing themselves is you. Do you know I laugh at all of your posts? You are not an alpha male. You probably couldn't even squash a bug. You would ask "FAV #1" to kill it for you. Why you are not banned is beyond me. Wishing a man would be killed for calling you a scammer or you don't agree with my post means you are a sick individual that needs fucking help. You are a nobody. You will always be a nobody. 

Conning people for a living is not what I can a great way to live. Give me some evidence of your claims of working for IBM. Give me evidence of all of this bullshit you say. You are just a talker. Actions speak louder than words. Anyone can say they donated 500,000 dollars, but you need proof of this, not words. My friend's son is 7 and he has more intelligence and testosterone in his pinky than you do in your entire body. It's sad that a 7 year old is more of a man than you ever will be. 

You speak for yourself? Says your multiple personalities...Next time when you try to insult me and my intelligence and my manhood, try to come up with something that radical feminists wouldn't say, Kermit the Frog. Do you know you look like a giant bullfrog with eyeglasses on? You look like an obese Jeffrey Dahmer with an Australian accent. Don't ever try to talk down to me like you are some type of authority figure or some type of man of merit. I can't even see you on a microscope, that's how small you are to me. 

Oh yeah, the Illuminati doesn't exist just like your life accomplishments. I am the wrong person to fuck with, Peter Griffin. I would tear your ass to pieces. Don't push the wrong button with me. You will regret it. Don't ever comment on one of my posts again. Post your cyber vomit on another forum. No one wants to read your bullshit scam businesses. You are the worst poster on this forum and I have been on this site for 5 years. 

This is the moral of the story: If I don't agree with your posts or your life or whatever you do, I should be killed. 

^^^^I gotcha. Peter Griffin, you're fucking done. Try me again, please. I will expose the fuck outta you so much that you will be begging Winston to ban you from this site. Try me.
New Post
 6/29/2012 10:45 AM

Of course, my reply was.

Phoenix93 wrote:

Oh my goodness, Peter Griffin's twin brother is trying to insult me? Take your Illuminati conspiracy bullshit and shove it up your fat ass! Took you long enough to reply to me, I guess you were too busy helping out men! 

Dude, you have made gimmick accounts on this forum before. You and John Rambo post in the same exact way and say the same exact shit, e.g. "you deserve your slavery." 

Actually I was busy creating videos for my business and making connections to sell my software. 

John Rambo is not me. Plenty of people know this. 

I was not trying to insult you. I called you stupid because you are stupid. I said I sincerely wish you are killed in the cull and I do actually mean it. 

Men like you do not deserve to live because you refuse to educate yourself. 

For example. "your Illuminati conspiracy bullshit " 

This is a statement of staggering ignorance and stupidity. Men who go about saying this deserve to be killed by those they deny exist.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Phoenix93 from Happier AbroadPhoenix93 from Happier Abroad