You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Graham Bruce Wicks Man hater and ignorMANusGraham Bruce Wicks Man hater and ignorMANus
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/27/2012 10:57 AM

Modified By host  on 5/26/2012 5:11:22 PM
Graham Bruce Wicks Man hater and ignorMANus

This is his facebook. 

http://www.facebook.com/Grayhamwix

This man is a true example of a man hater. When confronted with the TRUTH that 99.9% of women and 99% of men in Australia openly condone and support women committing crimes against men Graham Wicks tries to deflect the TRUTH by all the usual shit of "you messed up your marriage".

I despise men like Graham Wicks. I really do. 

Graham Wicks will NEVER be welcome in CAF or in MBA as he has shown that he is a man hater. Any attempt at getting involved is likely to be subversion.
New Post
 5/27/2012 10:57 AM

Graham Bruce Wicks Just like the Dirty old Imam!!!!! who grooms 12 year old girls,Are you sure your islamic friends consider you a friend or a Kafir(Slave),Because in the Quran thats what you are Peter just a slave!!!!!!
New Post
 5/27/2012 10:58 AM

·  · Share · about an hour ago · 
  • 8 people like this.
    • Graham Bruce Wicks Theres something wrong with there Milk it's sour thats the reason they only throw imbacile munts....
      59 minutes ago · 
    • Peter Nolan Well lets not forget that 99.9% of Australian women and 99% of Australian MEN openly support the criminal abuse of men by women.

Four years ago I said if women openly support and condone the criminal victimisation of men via the family law courts then the only pregnant women you will see in 20 years time will be wearing burkas.

You men and women who have not supported me by signing up to CAF to hold criminal women accountable for their actions had better get used to islam because that is what you are going to get.

No man in his right mind women marry and australian woman given how australian women openly support and condone criminal acts against men. No australian man in his right mind would have a child with an Australian woman since she can openly tell lies about him in courts to gain the children and 95% of assets.

This has all been PROVEN so you women can shut up with your lies of "woman hatred".

You people here want to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia? Then join CAF. The one appropriate to your sex. Don't join CAF. Stop your whining and get ready for Australia to become Islamic.

Personally? My ISLAMIC friends did not hate on me like my FALSE CHRISTIAN FRIENDS.

Australia
      http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Home.aspx

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia-women/Home.aspx

And here is a book for the lads 16 to 30 to read about how the older generations have betrayed them. We are telling the lads the TRUTH about how women AND MEN hate on men in Australia.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Forums/tabid/752/forumid/85/scope/threads/Default.aspx
      55 minutes ago · 
    • Graham Bruce Wicks Just like the Dirty old Imam!!!!! who grooms 12 year old girls,Are you sure your islamic friends consider you a friend or a Kafir(Slave),Because in the Quran thats what you are Peter just a slave!!!!!!
      51 minutes ago · 
    • Peter Nolan Graham. I am not islamic. I used to be christian from the ages of 16 to 44. I investigated my christian religion more closely when I was criminally abused by my fallen wife but she was supported by ALL my christian friends and I was betrayed by ALL my christian friends in divorce. 

When I was betrayed by my christian friends rather than supported I questioned them and my religion more deeply and found christianity to be a hoax.

In Australia 99.9% of women openly condone crimes committed by woman against men. So do 99% of men by the way. So can stand up for the re-introduction of the rule of law into Australia or not. Up to you.

As far as my islamic friends go? They treat me with the respect I have earned over a lifetime. Something that almost NONE of my christian friends did. Indeed only ONE did. Christians are the biggest hypocrites in the world. And that is a simple fact.
      38 minutes ago · 
    • Graham Bruce Wicks RE: Islamic friends they only treat you with respect outside the Mosque!,And because they are still a minority,That will all change once they get the majority, you realy should read your new friends Quran.......
      25 minutes ago · 
    • Kit Ripley It is true what you are saying about the law being in favor of women these days.
      I have a question I would like to share that a mate of mine asked me, "What chance does a caucasian male have in the court system today?" I instantly thought, none! 
      I am in the position where I get to work with a lot of men, (relax, trucks), and I have seen some of my male mates being ripped apart by women in the court system.
      It is heart breaking to witness as these men allow tears to fall in front of me, their shoulders heaving with sobs of despair and impunity.
      I believe it is foul when a woman uses their children to hurt and torture an innocent man, by not allowing him contact. 
      All I can do, is give the guy a hug and say, your children will grow up and they will seek the truth, I am so sorry this has happened to you. 
      The thing is though, that I do remember Australia when it was mostly patriarchal and there was no legal representation of women. 
      My own mother a month after being married was getting ready to out with her nurse friends, Dad came home and said "Where are you going?"
      "Out with the girls." she replied.
      Well he gave her a back hander, that flew her across the bed and said, "Your aren't going anywhere, you are married to me now, and get that shit of your face."
      Women had NO rights, none, none at all, there were no laws to protect us. The banks wouldn't give a woman a loan, and when a woman married a man, here in Australia, she became his chattel, his possession.
      We are equal, and we should be treated equally in the court system, justice is supposed to be blind.
      I don't know what the answer is.
      19 minutes ago · 
    • Peter Nolan Graham. I have worked in Saudi Arabia for 15 months when I was the outsider. Where I was the minority.

How about you address the issue I have presented here. The fact that 99.9% of Australian women openly condone women committing criminal acts against men. I have produced the evidence of this. And what about the evidence that 99% of MEN also condone women committing criminal acts against men.

You have your knickers in a twist about muslims when your OWN KIND openly support and condone crimes by women against men and hold women totally harmless for the criminal acts they commit.

The problem is not muslims or islam. The problem is not your guvment. The problem is YOURSELVES.

I have brought the remedy into existence after 4 years of effort and AUD500,000 of my own money. And STILL Australians HATE ON ME. That is how pervasive the MAN-HATRED is Graham. You Australians will HATE ON THE BEST OF THE BEST MEN before even standing up for truth, justice and the rule of law.

You DESERVE what you are getting in Australia.
      18 minutes ago · 
    • Peter Nolan Kit. It is not a question of family law being "in favour of women". It is a question of women committing CRIMINAL ACTS WITH IMPUNITY. There is a BIG DIFFERENCE.

I have PROVEN that the ENTIRE MEMBERSHIP OF THE FEDERAL PARLIAMENT ARE CRIMINALS by associating them with criminal acts against me. Time for you Australians to wake up. I have told TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YOU what is going on and very, very, few of you listen.

Try reading this book. The links are arranged to present the TRUTH.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Forums/tabid/752/forumid/85/scope/threads/Default.aspx
      15 minutes ago ·  · 
    • Graham Bruce Wicks CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD Australians? This is certainly 'food-for-thought'.

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our Australian Muslims are so quiet and not spea...king out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good Australian?

... ...

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia .

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam . (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . .. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews ..

Politically - no.. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan , Australia and the rest of the free world.

Domestically - no. . . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the Australian Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Australians. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. .......

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE..

THE AUSSIE DIGGERS WANT THIS TO ROLL OUT ALL OVER AUSTRALIA ..
      14 minutes ago · 
    • Kit Ripley Thanks Peter, I will read the book as I am hungry for knowledge, and the truth although it may hurt, is always the best.
      14 minutes ago · 
    • Graham Bruce Wicks This issue is about Islam not people who screw there marriage up!!!!!!!!
      13 minutes ago · 
    • Peter Nolan By the way Kit. Any father who can bring evidence of a crime against him in Australia can join CAF to gain remedy. We are ready to go with more than 400 cases...the only hold up is that there is no man brave enough and of sufficient character in Sydney to take on the role of secretary of the court in sydney.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Home.aspx

I asked women to form their own courts and give me a path to justice and they refused to...ergo..they waived their opportunity to be involved in this process.
      11 minutes ago ·  · 
    • Peter Nolan Graham. If you choose to openly support women who commit crimes against men then I, for one, certainly hope Australia becomes Islamic. Then women will not be allowed to commit crimes against men with impunity.

So what is it Graham. 

Do you openly support and condone women committing crimes against men?

Or are you willing to call on men to join CAF so that criminal acts by women against men are remedied and men have a path to justice?

Because I can ASSURE you that muslim fathers will join CAF and will sit on our new juries in our new courts if I ask them to.

Muslim men do not condone women committing crimes against men in the 99%+ majority like christian australian men do.
      8 minutes ago · 
    • Kit Ripley CAF sounds like a great organization to the right the wrongs, I wish you well in your endeavors, it is easy to tell that you have been through Hell. You have given me much literature to read, thanks
      7 minutes ago · 
    • Peter Nolan Kit. I am the ONLY man in the world who has done this. This is me PROVING that david dunkley committed the crime of impersonating a federal magistrate. This is the crime that I have linked to ALL federal members in Australia. If men join CAF we can remove ALL federal members from their offices....just as soon as men are ready to do so...you want your politicians out of office?

Help me find men to join CAF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1IDkx2CtrE

http://www.peternolan.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=PAC6601_2007+20091126Reissue+Final.pdf&tabid=538&mid=1230

http://www.peternolan.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=CourtHearing01.wmv&tabid=538&mid=1229
      www.youtube.com
      Note, This is blocked into Australia. I am told this site will allow you to see ...See More
      5 minutes ago ·  · 
    • Graham Bruce Wicks Hey Peter dont blame the world because you make bad decisions take reponsibilty for your own choices are you that deadbeat Dad that held up the Harbour Bridge that time, Islam is the Issue here nothing more!!! Wake Up
      4 minutes ago · 
    • Peter Nolan Graham. You are a great example of a man-hater. I will put you into CAF and denounce you as such.

Now. I asked you a question. Are you going to answer it or not.
      4 minutes ago · 
    • Graham Bruce Wicks Becareful you dont know me!,Slander is a crime that has nice payout!!!
      2 minutes ago · 
    • Kit Ripley Peter I notice on the Crimes against Father's page that you appeal only to men, surely there are women who feel the same as you, cast the net wider and appeal to both men and women. As a woman when I hear one of my male friends being screwed, I can inform him of CAF.
    • Graham Bruce Wicks I love idol threats!!!!!
New Post
 5/27/2012 11:18 AM

Modified By host  on 5/26/2012 5:20:00 PM
This is the sort of hatred men like this come up with. When a man is criminally victimised man haters like Graham Wicks try and and blame the man for being the victim of a criminal.

Graham Bruce Wicks Hey Peter dont blame the world because you make bad decisions take reponsibilty for your own choices are you that deadbeat Dad that held up the Harbour Bridge that time, Islam is the Issue here nothing more!!! Wake Up
24 minutes ago · 
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Graham Bruce Wicks Man hater and ignorMANusGraham Bruce Wicks Man hater and ignorMANus