You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Andrew Vincent IgnorMANus, man hater, sexist discrimatory bigot and betrayer of his childrenAndrew Vincent IgnorMANus, man hater, sexist discrimatory bigot and betrayer of his children
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/15/2012 2:00 AM

Modified By host  on 5/14/2012 7:16:27 AM

So a man joined the site and used the name Andrew to join. This is what he said on the Bettina Arndt thread.

Andrew wrote:
Hi there

new here but have read Arndt closely for a few years.
I think you are not being fair - you appear to be targeting her for changing her career?
Suggest you leave her alone because she has more fans than you
surely a better use of your time would be your core mission - not burning up your key board unfairly pestering Arndt

Andrew

So I feel quite free to label Andrew Vincent as an IgnorMANus, man hater, sexist discrimatory bigot and betrayer of his children. This is a man who claims that if a MAN is the victim of a crime by a woman then he must use some form of DIPLOMACY to gain his path to justice. The obvious question is "if a woman is GANG RAPED" must she exercise some form of DIPLOMACY to gain a path to justice or is she lawfully entitled to a path to justice because she has been the victim of a crime.

I would also point Andrew to Robert Kennedy. Robert has been the epitome of DIPLOMACY but almost no one helps Robert either. Indeed there are MANY mens groups that are the epitome of DIPLOMACY but they make little progress. So the man hater Andrew Vincent is suggesting I use a tactic that is KNOWN TO FAIL. Gee. Thanks for that advice man hating bigot Andrew Vincent. I am sure you will understand why I do not take it.

Now. Right on the front page is the notice that the only men who are welcome to join are men who have TAKEN AN OATH to sit on new juries in new courts. Man hating bigot Andrew Vincent reveals that he has NOT taken such an oath but seems to think that he has some right to talk in a place among men who are FAR HIS BETTERS. No...he has no such right. To speak in THIS place a man must EARN that right. Men are NOT equal. Those who are too gutless and cowardly to sit on new juries in new courts are not our equals and do not get a voice here.

Notice also that the man hating bigot Andrew Vincent claims to have three children. And the man hating bigot Andrew Vincent refuses to defend his children by assisting us re-introduce the rule of law into Australia. It is for the children like the children of the child betrayer Andrew Vincent that I have published the Truth Be Told. It is about time that young men coming of age and in their 30s are told that their fathers and grand fathers have betrayed them by not standing up against criminals in the guvment and judiciary when they are told of these criminals.

Here is the email trail from the IgnorMANus, man hater, sexist discrimatory bigot and betrayer of his children calling himself Andrew Vincent on andrewvincent123@hotmail.com. If anyone else wants to talk to this man? Feel free. His name will soon come up in search engines. His family and friends will see what he is willing to say to people like me.

New Post
 5/15/2012 2:02 AM

Since he came onto the site I asked him if he was making oath to sit on our new juries in our new courts. The notice is right on the front page...if that is NOT what he is doing then he is NOT welcome here.

Here is the question I put to him.

To: andrewvincent123@hotmail.com
Subject: A question on CAF
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 03:17:44 +0200

Andrew,

I asked you a question on CAF. 

I would like an answer please. 

Best Regards 

Peter 

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Andrew.

Two conditions of being a member of this site are that you are a father and you have taken an oath to sit on our new juries in our new courts.

Are you a father? Have you taken that oath?

As far as Bettina goes? She is a man hating liar and hypocrite. That is a fact. The evidence is presented. She has lied about what is going on with women in Australia by omission. Bettina Arndt is WELL AWARE women commit crimes in the family law courts to gain benefits for themselves and she has NEVER taken women to task on this point. So while Bettina Arndt wants the protection of the law for herself, and claims equality with men, she denies the protection of law to men by lying by omission about what women do in the family law courts.

Bettina Arndt is a national disgrace. And I am prepared to say so. If she thinks that is NOT TRUE then she can bring a slander case against me. But try reading her article. She wrote: 

“That's when some men start behaving very badly - as the manosphere clearly shows. These internet sites are not for the faint-hearted. The voices are often crude and misogynist. But they tell it as they see it. ”

So she is making the claim that the voices are OFTEN woman-haters and in the very next sentence claims "they tell it like they see it". So Bettina Arndt claims men who are expression GENIUNE OPINIONS which are often BASED ON FACT are WOMAN HATERS. Yet she attempted to deny that women who OPENLY CONDONE CRIMINAL ACTS THAT END IN MURDER BY PROXY is NOT man-hatred.

Bullshit Andrew. Just...total....bullshit.

She is talking about "men behaving badly" and men being woman haters. She is a WOMAN. Why is she NOT talking about WOMEN committing CRIMES and women HATING MEN? Because she is LYING BY OMISSION, that's why. 

She can shut the f*** up about MEN as START TALKING ABOUT WOMEN. 

SHE is a WOMAN. Let her talk about WOMEN. Let her SORT OUT WOMENS ISSUES. Let the men sort themselves out.

Now. If you wish to deny facts then I will need to remove you from the site because you can not sit on a jury if you deny facts.

The job of being on a jury is to study the evidence, discern what is fact and what is only evidence, and to come to a conclusion of guilt or innocence. If you can not see the FACT that Bettina Arndt has expressed MAN-HATRED that is MUCH MORE HATEFUL than guys TELLING IT LIKE THEY SEE IT then you can not possibly be qualified to serve on a jury.

Jury service is a VERY important job. Not just ANYONE can do it.

So I suggest you take a look at the EVIDENCE of what Bettina Arndt has done over the last 40 years or so. See if you can find ONE article where she talks about how women are massively privileged by being able to commit crimes against men with impunity. Just ONE. See how you go. Get back to me when you go through her MASSIVE amount of writing and see if she has EVER touched no that subject. Not "unfair advantage"... impunity for CRIMES.

New Post
 5/15/2012 2:03 AM

This was his answer.

Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:53:18 +0930

To: <peter@peternolan.com>

Subject: RE: A question on CAF 

Hi Peter 

i'm a father of three and no i have taken no oath associated with your organisation 

and i don't intend to 

i suggest you get some PR and political lobbying advice to improve your operations 

step one - don't victimize open minded journalists like Bettina Arndt 

as for your "juries" - you really know how to bring the crazy, don't you? 

all the best to you 

Andrew

New Post
 5/15/2012 2:04 AM

And this was my answer.

Subject: Re: A question on CAF
To: andrewvincent123@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:28:39 +0000

Hi Andrew,
Well the front page tells you that one condition of registering to the site is that you have made oath to sit on our new juries in our new courts.

So I will remove your registration.

The only reason I look "crazy" to you is your ignorance.

You have three children you say. Well in your ignorance you are condemning them to either be killed in the ongoing genocide in australia or be hopelessly enslaved in the police state that is currently being implemented.

I have not spend four years, 3500 hours, at a cost od aud500,000 for the benfit of children such as yours for no reason. That you, their father, are betraying them disgusts me and you are not worthy of the title "father".

Bettina Arndt is a man-hating liar and hypocrite and she is now being exposed as such. As is miranda devine, sam brett and Ita Butrose.

If you think she is an open minded journalist you are a fool.

If you have sons give them my book called "The Truth Be Told". I will send the link later. In this book is all the evidence they need to understand how they have been betrayed by men like you.

Your sons, should you have them, have less legal protection than DOGS. And apparently this is ok by you.

That makes you disgusting to men like me.

So you can get on board to defend your children or you can be publicly named as an ignormanus.

Which do you want to do? I very much believe in free choice.

Best regards

Peter

Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone

New Post
 5/15/2012 2:05 AM

And this was his answer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Vincent [mailto:andrewvincent123@hotmail.com]
Sent: 14 May 2012 02:33
To: peter@peternolan.com

Hey 

suggest you learn a bit of diplomacy lest your movement withers on the vine 

agree that men are not properly represented in the current legal/criminal set up 

have read about misandry etc and agree there are systemic issues to be addressed  

your approach is not going to help in that however - in fact your presentation and abusive style will be counter productive 

good luck to you in pursuing your goals  

FYI have you looked at the blog heartiste? 

is a funny read  

cheers 

Andrew

New Post
 5/15/2012 2:06 AM

And this was my answer to Andrew.

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 4:16 AM
To: "Andrew Vincent" <andrewvincent123@hotmail.com>

So Andrew,
you are suggesting that when men are criminally victimised they must exercise "diplomacy" to gain a path to justice.

Do you suggest that when women are GANG RAPED they must exercise the same "diplomacy" to gain a path to justice?

I have spoken politely. Indeed TENDS OF THOUSANDS of men have spoken politely. Guess what. it does not work.

So now I am speaking HARSHLY. It anyone does not like it they can f*** off and die.

I will post your email into the IgnorMANus section of the CAF Australia site.

People who google you name will find that you are an ignorMANus who suggests that men who are criminally victimised are NOT entitled to the protection of the law on the same basis as women who are criminally victimised.

You are a sexist discriminatory bigot Andrew.

Men should know this about you.
New Post
 5/19/2012 3:52 AM

A comment from John Rambo.

Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 15:46:48 -0700
To: <peter@peternolan.com>; Andrew Vincent<andrewvincent123@hotmail.com>
ReplyTo: John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com

What a joke, Andrew. Guys like me and Peter have personally asked thousands of men and women to help us help men gain a path to justice. 99 percent of you guys ignored us.

SO yes, we are a bit fed up. You people don't even give a damn about your own personal lives. We are trying to help YOU, and you people abuse us in return. As a result, I've basically come to the conclusion that most western men are pathetic emasculated cowards who deserve their slavery.

So you may say my words are harsh, but they are also TRUE.
New Post
 5/19/2012 3:53 AM

My followup to that.

To: john.rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com; andrewvincent123@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 00:58:05 +0000

Andrew,
If I were you I would take note of John Rambo. His is the voice of the younger generation of men who are none to pleased to be betrayed by the likes of you.

I asked my peers and my elders to show moral leadership and you have failed your sons and grandsons.

Now the younger generation is speaking. And given the betrayal if the likes of you, my peers and my elders? The young men are not best pleased.

I am throwing my lot in with young men. They are the future. Whether you like it or not.

Peter

New Post
 5/19/2012 3:53 AM

Andrew Vincents follow up to that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Vincent [mailto:andrewvincent123@hotmail.com]
Sent: 15 May 2012 07:22
To: peter@peternolan.com

Good luck to you Peter

you remain deeply offensive, abusive, scatterlogical and wrong-headed.

Your personal style is off putting and needs to be rethought if you want to progress your movement.

Even if you have TRUTH on your side (i haven't looked that much at your material to form a view), your combative style is counterproductive for you

your attempt to "out" me as some sort of enemy of the cause is laughable and impotent for a number of reasons

cheers

New Post
 5/19/2012 3:56 AM

And my response to that.

Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:19 AM
To: "Andrew Vincent" <andrewvincent123@hotmail.com>, "John Rambo" <john.rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com>

Andrew,
If you are "offended" then it can only be because you know what I say is true.

Those men, like Robert Kennedy, who are "not offensive" as you would put it get no more support than me. 

Indeed, by being "highly offensive" I have been able to gather 110 men willing to sit on new juries in our new courts. Most of those men have been hated on by the likes of you for no better reason than standing up for the truth and justice.

The far more polite and professional approach of Robert Kennedy has not been able to achieve nearly as much. You see. When people are "not offensive" they are more easily ignored. The likes of you easily ignore great men like Robert Kennedy.

As far as outing you as "some sort of enemy" this is a lie and one you tell yourself to comfort yourself over your betrayal of your children.

You have made it clear that you take the position that criminal women can victimise men and that men have no right to remedy. You take the position that a man must exercise something you call "diplomacy" to gain a path to justice. Only problem is that men who exercise what I call "diplomacy" are denied a path to justice in their tens of thousands in australia.

As a father, you claim other mens sons, and yours if you have sons, are somehow lesser human beings than other mens daughters or your daughters if you have them. You claim these sons have no right to the protection of law and a path to justice.

So you are being published to CAF as a man hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigot because that is what you are. Far from being MY enemy you are the enemy of the children of australia and their fathers.

You are also a betrayer of your own children. You are a bad father who will not defend his own children or the children of other men from the criminals in the guvment or criminal women as a matter of simply what is right.

I have achieved a great deal Andrew. And one of your obviously many problems is that you are a coward who will not stand up to criminal women or crimninals in guvment and deep down you are ashamed of yourself when you compare yourself to a man like me. Deep down you wish you had the guts to "be a man" and stand up to criminals but because you dont you have to deny the crimes are happening and speak ill of the man you envy to salve your own injured ego. 

Because if you were worthy of the title "man" or "father" you would have read the documentation I have risked my life to publish and you would have immediately joined the other 110+ brave souls willing to take on the guvment in our new courts. Instead you condemn without investigation.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." Einstein.

He was talking about men like you.

Now. You will not be welcome in CAF or MBA in the future. You can live as a subject of your guvment for just as long as you like. Men like you must be made a public example of. 

We do not want liars, hypocrites, sexist, discriminators, bigots and man haters in our ranks. Such men do not change their character quickly. You will not be welcome to sit on a jury as you clearly do not have the character to judge a case fairly. You place men below women and that will not be allowed in our new courts.

In our new courts on our new juries we want honest men of honour and integrity. You are obviously not one.

How sorry I feel for your children who have so little chance in life because they got so unlucky and got such a bad father. One who does not stand up for truth and justice.

Peter
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Andrew Vincent IgnorMANus, man hater, sexist discrimatory bigot and betrayer of his childrenAndrew Vincent IgnorMANus, man hater, sexist discrimatory bigot and betrayer of his children