You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Frank Ursitti, Owner of Ranger 85, Mangina and IdiotFrank Ursitti, Owner of Ranger 85, Mangina and Idiot
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/13/2012 2:18 PM

Frank Ursitti, the owner of a fishing business called Ranger 85, apparently hates men so much that if a man decides he doesn't want to marry American women, he should be shamed and insulted.

Here is his email: info@Ranger85.com
Here is his Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Frank-...
Here is his LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/frank-t-u...

Here is his company website: http://www.ranger85.com/
And his company's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Ranger85sport...

I would suggest that you write to him and ask him why he hates men so much that he thinks men should have no choice as to WHO they wish to marry. Thanks

To: Ranger 85 Sportfishing <info@Ranger85.com> 
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: Don't Marry- Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Here is a question I have for you- if you western women are so big, strong, and independent like you claim to be, why are you so threatened by the existence of a mere ROBOT?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetec...

See the comments there by women.

Soon, men will be able to buy female robots, and it will be far cheaper than a real woman. This Asian girl robot only costs 100,000 dollars. Many men lose FAR MORE than that in divorce.

Soon, you western women will have become automated. That is, men will no longer need you for ANYTHING.

Will the Illuminati at that stage exterminate western women? Mass killings of women in the West? You western women were so fucking stupid, you didn't even see it coming, and you brought about your own destruction.

THAT is instant karma. 

To: 'John Rambo' <boycottamericanwomen@yahoo.com> 
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:37 AM
Subject: RE: Don't Marry- Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

You’re a deprived little man, aren’t you?  Probably bitter that you couldn’t find a woman to fall in love with.  Couldn’t find a woman that wanted to spend the rest of her life with you.  I think part of the problem is you have always had latent homosexual tendencies.  Maybe you are homosexual.  Come out of the closet if you haven’t already.  That’s perfectly acceptable in 2012.

You seem to think a woman needs a man to be married to.  Kind of narrow minded isn’t it.  I know of a few very happy single women.

My daughter already is happily married and has a child.  I’m a proud father.  I wonder if you will ever get to know what it’s like to have a family?  With the inane ideas you spout I hope you never have children to give you the chance to pollute their mind.

Do  you really think people took the time to read the diatribe you sent out?  How many people do you think read obvious spam email?  Not very many.

Why don’t you do the world a favor and find a hole to crawl in!

Dumb Ass!

From: John Rambo [mailto:boycottamericanwomen@yahoo.com] 
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 5:26 PM
To: Ranger 85 Sportfishing
Subject: Re: Don't Marry- Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Still haven't said whether you are male or female. The way you sound, I would guess you are a woman, because you sound like a spoiled little brat.

The question you need to ask is this- what are you going to tell your DAUGHTERS when they realize that men have given up on marriage and no one wants to marry them? What are you going to tell your DAUGHTERS? To get used to living alone and growing old alone with their 10 cats?

LOL!

To: 'John Rambo' <boycottamericanwomen@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 5:46 AM
Subject: RE: Don't Marry- Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

I’ve been happily married for 31 years.  I think I, not you, should know.  Dumb Ass!

Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 4:45 PM
To: Ranger 85 Sportfishing

Actually, you are the dumb ass if you are a man and you choose NOT to read this. You are putting yourself at serious risk by marrying one of these disgusting western women. And if you are a western woman, then go fuck yourself. I don't give a shit what you have to say, as you are all liars and hypocrites.

To: 'John Rambo' <boycottamericanwomen@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 10:58 PM

Dumb Ass!!

Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 8:17 PM
To: info
Subject: Don't Marry- Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Don't Marry- Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Frank Ursitti, Owner of Ranger 85, Mangina and IdiotFrank Ursitti, Owner of Ranger 85, Mangina and Idiot