You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Paul Newberry - Man hater...IgnorMANus. Paul Newberry - Man hater...IgnorMANus.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/28/2012 9:34 AM

Paul Newberry - Man hater...IgnorMANus.

Here is his facebook. http://www.facebook.com/paul.newberry

Bachelor of Psychology..with a useless non degree like that it is no surprise he is a man hating mangina.

Men like this really disgust me. 

Details below.

New Post
 3/28/2012 9:35 AM

The link is here...

http://preventdisease.com/news/12/030...

In response to a comment I say.

Peter Nolan · Mount Austin High School
Gabriel Corbin

1. 100% of the women in the Irish and Australian parliament and 100% of the 250 women in the International Womens Club if Dublin openly support and condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft, child abuse, stealing a mans children, stealing a mans house and impoverishing the man.

2. 100% of the 300 women in the Irish Free Man site openly condone and support criminal embezzlement when performed by a woman. 

Why would men protect and defend the women and children who have HATED ON US, eh?

I have warned women for FOUR YEARS that their HATRED OF MEN was going to drive men away and have them not be willing to defend women and children. I think the Illuminati have the right idea killing off the people who OPENLY HATED ON ME AND MEN LIKE ME.

Do you honestly think that after FOUR YEARS OF THE HATRED OF WOMEN SPEWED AT ME I would be willing to defend a western woman? Get real.

You women said you needed us like a fish needs a bicycle...now lets see you live up to that. Lets see YOU DIE IN YOUR MILLIONS DEFENDING THE MEN AND CHILDREN, eh?
New Post
 3/28/2012 9:36 AM

And what does the MAN-HATING ingnorMANus Paul Newberry say?

He says.

Paul Newberry · University of Newcastle, Australia
Peter Nolan Well it works both ways mate. Men hate on women plenty.. how many women rape a man.. how many men rape women.. you are kinda talking like as if women are the worst thing to grace the earth, well bro how many wars would we be fighting at all if it wasn't for the aggressive tactics of men. I mean come on... that is hardly the children's fault anyhow. You think the illuminati has the "right" idea do you"? How much do u think that predominately male group care about you? Supporting the sterilization of children cuz u have issues with women is rediculous honestly.

New Post

So I educate him a bit...

Paul Newberry You are a man hating idiot. 

Your comprehension skills are less than infantile.

" how many women rape a man"

Quite a few actually. Here is one right here. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2121012/Wife-coach-firm-boss-47-jailed-having-sex-car-boy-15-flashing-breasts-internet.html

Indeed none less than Erin Pizzy has noted that sexual abuse of children is very likely evenly spread. Further? I know women who were raped FOR YEARS as little girls. Guess what. In MANY cases the mother GAVE their little girl to the thug boyfriend to rape so the mother didnt have to have sex with the man SHE brought into the house.

Women also KILL many more children than men.

So when you pull your head out of your mangina arse and actually learn the truth and speak the truth you might earn some respect. But certainly not before.

I really do hope the Illuminati kill men like you. You are a waste of space.
New Post

Paul Newberry 

"well bro how many wars would we be fighting at all if it wasn't for the aggressive tactics of men."

All wars are enabled by WOMEN you idiot. WOMEN demand more resources than the men have and the WOMEN manipulate men into going off to fight wars.

Or have you never heard of such things as the white feather campaign.

Ignorant stupid men like you disgust me Paul. You really do. While an estimated 4,000 men a year in Austraila commit suicide because of the criminal actions of women in the family courts, men who are often great fathers and husbands, you spew your man hatred.

Like I said. You disgust me.
New Post
 3/28/2012 9:41 AM

Paul Newberry "how many men rape women"

Rape is a NON CRIME Paul. Rape is such a NON CRIME that women can not even define it. It is such a NON CRIME that many woman who have been "raped" need to have it explained to them that they have been a victim of a crime.

Remember "rape" now means a woman who is married to her husband for many years and has children with him prepares a nice meal and they share a bottle of wine and go to bed and have sex. That is rrrraaaaaaapppppeeeeeee.

" how many women rape a man"

LOTS of them. According to the womans definition of rrrraaaaaapppppeeeeee I have been raped MANY times by my wife.

You do stand for "equality before the law" dont you idiot Paul?
New Post
 3/28/2012 9:54 AM

And then he just goes on to make an idiot out of himself.

Peter Nolan secondly my friend... it would not be fair if people said all eastern men are rapists and pigs either.. but it happens just like it happens that you find some terrible western women.. there is good in bad in everyone regardless of gender or geography. And again men only defend women in war against other men.. if it wasn't for us they wouldn't have to suffer war at all.. What you have said comes from a heavy heart which is not letting your head think clearly I feel. Hope things work out better for you and this might help you see things in a different light.
New Post
 3/28/2012 9:55 AM

So I schooled him some more. Damn these men disgust me...they really do.

Paul Newberry 

These are FACTS.

1. 100% of the women in the Irish and Australian parliament and 100% of the 250 women in the International Womens Club if Dublin openly support and condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft, child abuse, stealing a mans children, stealing a mans house and impoverishing the man.

2. 100% of the 300 women in the Irish Free Man site openly condone and support criminal embezzlement when performed by a woman. 

Based on these FACTS I can say with ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE that 99.9% of western women are liars and hypocrites when it comes to their claims of equalitz because they refuse to hold women criminals accountable for their crimes as equal before the law to men.

You are arguing like a woman and that is to be expected since you grew up in DUBBO and have a psych degree. When you want to quit with your stupidity and ignorance and you want to be a REAL MAN LIKE ME and take on the criminals in your guvment and RISK YOUR LIFE LIKE ME in defending the children of Australia?

Other than that? 

You are free to be the coward and stupid ignorant man hater you have shown yourself to be.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Home.aspx

You would do well to remember. I am the ONLY man in the world to video record a family court matter and prove the criminality of the family courts doing that.

I am the ONLY man in the world who has denounced all members of the Austrailan and Irish parliaments as criminals.

I am the ONLY man in the world who has declared he will put all members of the Australian and Irish parliaments on trial.

I am the ONLY man in the world who has produced the book to liberate the approximately 400 MILLION men in the english speaking world.

What have YOU done. Paul?

Go ahead. Show all the people reading this what YOU have done.
New Post
 3/28/2012 10:31 AM

And this is how stupid this little boy is...he does not deserve the title of man.

I agree. We need to get together and make sure this does not happen. I have written to them and am waiting a reply. If they do intend to pass this, I intend to get a petition going against it. This is absurd!!!! :/
New Post
 3/28/2012 10:32 AM

So I schooled him some more.

Paul Newberry LOL! lauging my arse off....

Little pauly wally is going to start a petittion...what an idiot.

Did you miss that I am about to put the ENTIRE membership of the federal parliament on trial? Did you miss that I have denounced kevin rudd as a criminal on his own facebook. Link below.

Little widdle pauly wally...when you grow up and grow a pair.....join CAF.

Until then...good luck with petitioning criminals who are murdering people. Let me know how you get on with that you idiot.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/28/threadid/692/scope/posts/Default.aspx
New Post
 3/28/2012 10:34 AM

And this is how much pervasive man hating has become. When a man is a man hating ignorMANus he can not even see it.

I really do hope the Illuminati kill this man. He would deserve it.

Peter Nolan Mate, I can't believe the garbage that just spewed from your mouth. I hardly hate men, I see eveyone as being in the same boat in one way or another. At least I can reply in a civil manner to people. You find fault in me when I did you no wrong, in fact I wished you well and I still do as I don't see the point in hating people. Lastly I don't require your respect buddy and feel free to put my name any where you like next to my opinions that all people wrong other people and that men and women are both to blame in various ways.. in fact its not if you're man or women if if you talk peace or talk hate... Pick a side... life or death!!! Then get back to me.
New Post
 3/28/2012 10:35 AM

And this was my reply.

Paul Newberry "Peter Nolan Mate, I can't believe the garbage that just spewed from your mouth."

Yes. You cant believe the truth because you are such a man hater, such an IgnorMANus, and such an idiot.

I really do hope the Illuminati kill you. 

You will have deserved it.
New Post
 3/28/2012 10:37 AM

And here are more lies by this ignorMANus and man hater.

Linda Powell It works both way Linda... And supporting the sterilization of children or saying that you wouldn't fight against it cuz you hate women is absurd! It is disheartening to see such hatred amongst my fellow human beings :(
New Post
 3/28/2012 10:41 AM

and a little more schooling for this moronic idiot.

Paul Newberry 

"Linda Powell It works both way Linda... And supporting the sterilization of children or saying that you wouldn't fight against it cuz you hate women is absurd! It is disheartening to see such hatred amongst my fellow human beings :("

Given that I at NO TIME supported the sterilisation of children just exposed you as a LIAR as well Paul.

What I said was I would NOT defend women..and women claimed equality.

And if you looked at what I have done I have been working to defend the children of Australia for FOUR YEARS.

And I asked you. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? And you have no answer.

Like I said. I really hope the Illuminati kill you and all the men like you. 

Gutless cowards who are not willing to defend the children of their land. That is what you are.
New Post
 3/28/2012 10:52 AM

And more shit from this magina.

Peter Nolan fine bud, hope what u like... I'll spend the rest of my day feeling the peace of goodness in my heart while you spend the rest of the day spewing out childish insults at people cuz you are twisted by hate due to some bad experiences. I've had plenty bad experiences too... only I dealt with them like a REAL MAN instead of carrying on with hate speeches like the next despot to disgrace the race with more wars and violence.

New Post
 3/28/2012 10:53 AM

And some more schooling.

Paul Newberry Hey. You infantile idiot. Have you even bothered to check out my track record and what I have done?

The TRUTH is not childish insults and you do not get to dismiss the TRUTH so quickly arsehole.

I asked you a question. Here is is again.

Tell the people here, what have YOU DONE?

We are waiting.

Me? I am one of the MOST FEARED MEN IN THE WORLD by the australian guvment. ASIO are spending TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars slandering me.

How much effort is ASIO making to slander you Paul? What is your guvment doing to criminally abuse you eh?

Nothing? Well that would be because you are no threat to the guvment. You are obviously too stupid.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Paul Newberry - Man hater...IgnorMANus. Paul Newberry - Man hater...IgnorMANus.