You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Nacho Vidal, moderator of MGTOWforumsNacho Vidal, moderator of MGTOWforums
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 1/20/2012 7:15 AM

Modified By Host2  on 1/19/2012 2:31:34 PM
Many of you men may be aware of MGTOWforums.com. It is mainly run and moderated by a British guy named Nacho Vidal.

I posted an article about the man-hating raisingrealmen.com website. Nacho then deleted the link, and said he is tired of fighting battles and started attacking me and berating me.

I then wrote a comment to him, which he did not publish. It is as follows:

YOU Nacho may choose to not fight a battle, but you are denying OTHER MEN a chance to fight. Who are you to decide that for other men? By removing the link, you are not even giving them a chance to reply to this misandry hate-blog.

For your information, I have not been "fucking off for a year". I have been extremely busy. I was invited to go onto RT.com television and do a live interview about my blog. Have ANY of you men accomplished anything on that level?

I think many of you guys are simply jealous of my success, and the fact that I have accomplished more in one tiny year than most of you guys have done in your whole lives. Why? Because I don't just sit around on some forum whining and complaining. That's why I left this forum, because I saw it as a complete waste of time. Very few men are actually willing to do so much as even RESPOND to feminism, so it's no wonder that women have become so fascist towards men. You guys just sit back and LET THEM PUSH YOU AROUND.

My blog pushed anti-feminism into the mainstream in a way that the common man could understand and identify with, and it reached tens of millions of people through the radio, newspapers, websites, ad links, and the blog itself.

How many of you guys have done anything even remotely on that level?

So before you judge me, prove to me that you are equal to me first.

So I am not calling Nacho Vidal a mangina or a man-hater. I am just calling him an IgnorMANus, because he refuses to even give other men the chance to fight against feminism. That's pretty ignorant, if you ask me.

The fact is, most MRAs and MGTOW are lazy bums who can't even be bothered to take 2 minutes out of their daily lives to respond to a man-hater or a feminist. THIS is why men have made very little progress in the west, because western men are mostly a bunch of cowards who are afraid to stand up to the feminist bullying of women.

Therefore, such men DESERVE their slavery. They know what is the truth, and yet they refuse to enlighten other men to that truth.

I have very little hopes of ever getting the MRA movement to ever actually become organized. They are mostly just a bunch of keyboard warriors, sitting in their little forums like MGTOWforums and whining and complaining. If you ask them to do any kind of practical work, they freak out and refuse. I don't think we should waste any more time trying to reach out to the MRAs, because they have proven that they are unwilling to do anything to fight against feminism.

Better to just distance ourselves from the MRAs and focus on trying to reach fresh men. MRAs are just a bunch of whiners and complainers. They are useless people, useless because they refuse to take even the slightest practical action.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Nacho Vidal, moderator of MGTOWforumsNacho Vidal, moderator of MGTOWforums