You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Julian Brown Man haterJulian Brown Man hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/2/2015 1:03 PM

Julian Brown Man hater

This is his facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/julian.brown...

Lives in Sydney Australia and from London....and no surprises he works for the criminal cartels called banks.

This is what a man hater looks like.

New Post
 4/2/2015 1:06 PM

Modified By host  on 4/1/2015 7:20:01 PM
This was the comment thread....notice how this man hater does not care when men are criminally victimised and reduces criminal victimisation to "hard done by". I truly wish good and decent men would hunt down men like this and kill them...and leave a note "he was just hard done by".

Peter Andrew Nolan This DV in public social experiment video has 2.4 million views.

Take a look how people jump to "rescue" a women from DV but avoid a man being assaulted by a woman in the street.

Yeah...we know DV is all about women. 

Violence against men? Who cares?! No one.

Julians Reply.

Julian Brown Worlds most hard done by man. Nappy change? Hungy?

My reply to Julian.

Peter Andrew Nolan Attitudes like that is killing women and children Julian.

This man was about to be hard done by like me. So he killed his wife and children. See link below.

You see. I have been criminally victimised by a criminal woman and criminals in the family law courts for a period of 7 years now. I have proven these crimes. We have cases raised against all members of both houses of parliament to prosecute them for the crimes committed in the name of the federal family law act.

But you, rather than extend the protection of the law to men, want to ridicule a man far better than you. In doing so? You support and are at cause in the murder suicide committed by this man.

Why? Because this man knew that he was about to be criminally victimised and he knew he would be ridiculed if he stood up for his rights.

Ridiculing men who are victims of crimes is a very good way to convince men that killing their wife and children in divorce is the only way to gain a path to justice.

Next time your try and ridicule a man much better than you? You might find out who you are attempting to ridicule before you do so.

Now. One more word from you in ridicule? I will post you to CAF where your name and man hating comments will be found by google for all your family, friends and colleagues to see. We no longer tolerate manginas ridiculing men who are victims of crimes.

Here is the result of man hatred like you just expressed.

http://www.manbook.biz/2015/01/10/bor...

Julians reply.

Julian Brown No Peter men are killing women, not attitudes. 

If he killed his family because he was about to be "hard done by" he is a murdering psychopath. 

If you were hard done by hate that person, not women who aren't that person

Conflating a court system that is unfair on dads with sympathizing when a man guns down his family is insane. 

And to complain that domestic violence against women is looked at all is bitter gibberish, what does that have to do with it? Like saying you can't look a sexism in the work place at all because the focus is on women. 

You obviously had a woman take you to the cleaners and have decided it's everyone else's fault but your own and decided to hate all women for it. 

Ridicule a man far better than me? Any man that threatened by women can't really consider themselves man at all.

And here is my reply to Julian.

Peter Andrew Nolan "No Peter men are killing women, not attitudes"

The attitude that women can commit crimes against men with complete impunity and that men who are victims of crimes of women are inciting men to kill women and children as the only path to justice. 

To ridicule men who are victims of womens crimes and to refuse them a path to justice and then claim "innocence" is no different to men who say "bashing women who do not deserve it is perfectly ok and the woman should have no path to justice". 

We would rebuke a man who said in public "bashing women who do not deserve it is perfectly ok and the woman should have no path to justice." And yet we do not rebuke men who say the exact same thing about men as you just did.

The reason we police attitudes is EXACTLY BECAUSE THEY LEAD TO ACTIONS....dumbo.

"If he killed his family because he was about to be "hard done by" he is a murdering psychopath."

I believe he killed his family and himself because he was about to be CRIMINALLY VICTIMISED with no path to justice possible. That makes him the victim who took the law into his own hands to avoid being a defenceless victim. And he also killed himself.

And he was not about to be "hard done by". He was about to be endlessly criminally victimised and his life was about to be destroyed. If you do not know that the family courts are a criminal cartel? I would suggest you shut up and stop showing your ignorance.

"If you were hard done by hate that person, not women who aren't that person"

99.9%+ of women in the west condone women committing crimes against men. 99%+ of men too by they way. And you lie. I do not hate anyone. But manginas like you claim that holding women accountable for their crimes is the same has "hatred". You do that to ingratiate yourself with women because you are a mangina and have no self respect.

"Conflating a court system that is unfair on dads with sympathizing when a man guns down his family is insane. "

Courts are not "unfair on dads". The family courts are a criminal cartel and they commit crimes against fathers endlessly. Conflating the fact that men are routinely endlessly criminally victimised in the family law courts with men killing their wives and children as retaliation for certain extensive criminal victimisation is absolutely justifiable. 

"You obviously had a woman take you to the cleaners and have decided it's everyone else's fault but your own and decided to hate all women for it."

Funny how "criminally victimised for seven years" is watered down to "taken to the cleaners". And funny how it is my fault I was criminally victimised. Are you also willing to say that when a man beats the tar out of his wife and then kills her that it was HER FAULT for marrying him? Because that is what you just said about me...hm?

"Ridicule a man far better than me? Any man that threatened by women can't really consider themselves man at all."

Funny how you tell the lie I am "threatened by women". Does that lie make you feel less of a mangina? Hmm?

I am 1000x a better man than you and I have the track record to prove it.

Now. You were warned. I have put your name, facebook, and your comments in CAF. CAF gets about 170,000 hits per month. Your name and comments will be found by the search engines and people who search for your name will find out what a man hater you are. Here is the entry.

Next time you talk to a man like me? Show more respect.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/....

New Post
 4/2/2015 1:26 PM

LOL! You have to laugh at manginas and man haters like this.

Look at this shit for brains comment.

Julian Brown Sorry I got bored and never made it to the threat "one more word and I will bla bla bla"

So I just wanted to say you are a pathetic attempt at a bully so go post what you want where you want , you are as scary as a kitten with a bow on it, you emotionally feebled, emasculated man child.

Then another guy commented and he got it exactly right.

Mark Lewis Not even allowed to comment or defend yourself without having leftist moron bullies try to bring you down and you Peter? You are 100% correct. And the dv minister is a feminist so we all know men won't get any help, just the blame.

For sure Julian is a leftist...only leftists are so stupid....

So Julian goes on to show how much of an idiot he is...I sure hope his employers find out he is this stupid.

Julian Brown You are confused mark. He is allowed comment. See, see above, that's called a comment

What you are complaining about is people are also allowed to comment back

I understand in your brave men world, you should be exempt from people challenging your views but sadly being a man isn't what it used to be

Even women have opinions now.

New Post
 4/2/2015 1:34 PM

Ah yes...when you are exposed as a liar, a man hating and an idiot...just call the other guy an "insane crackpot"...that will work.

Talk about leftists being predictable.

Julian Brown Thanks Peter you insane crack pot. Happy to be thought of in terms I'm actually proud of. 

You so scary!

Still justifying murder because people are driven to it?!? What an absolute loon. Pro tip. Someone driven to murder is.... A murderer

How are your parties? Lots of guys I'm guessing.
New Post
 4/2/2015 1:38 PM

And the next leftist sure thing....try and appeal to popularity...appeal to the crowd....you know...when you do not have an argument see if you can find some more moronic leftists in the crowd who are also driven by emotion and not logic and reason.

Julian Brown Wow. Check out peter's Facebook profile! Almost every post slamming women

Julian Brown Did someone delete that idiot?

Julian Brown Peter Andrew Nolan you undoubtedly one of the most offensive idiots I've had the misfortune to come across in a long time

Yes it's really poor hard done by white men who are the victims here

Did you really just post an article justifying a man gunning down his entire family because his wife was divorcing him!?

Oh you poor man, walk a mile in your shoes, do you need a hug for the repression you face every day?

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Julian Brown Man haterJulian Brown Man hater