You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...blank post (delete)blank post (delete)
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/10/2011 11:22 PM

Modified By Host2  on 4/7/2012 11:43:54 AM
Blank
To wzodda@gmail.com
You are a pathetic mangina.

I am highlighting the reality that tens of millions of MEN have had their lives destroyed through CRIMES committed against them by western women, and you call this "hatred"? Therefore, you yourself are a criminal because you are defending the criminal behaviors of women.

Tens of millions of American men have had their lives completely destroyed by American women through the following crimes:

1. False rape accusations (it has been proven that up to 80 percent of rape accusations are FALSE)

2. False domestic violence (DV) charges (same as above)

3. Financial destruction of men in divorce courts through alimony and support payments (women get up to 95 percent of their ex-husband's income and savings, as well as the house, car, etc)

4. Emotional destruction of men by ex-wives who have stolen their children from them and forbidden contact

5. Divorced dads who commit suicide as a result

Not one single American woman has EVER condemned their fellow American women for committing these crimes against men. Silence means consent. Therefore, American women support and enjoy destroying men's lives and causing men to commit suicide. Apparently, American women think it is okay to be a criminal, just as long as you are a woman.

You see, I am a true feminist and equalist. I hold women accountable to the same standards that I hold to men. If a woman commits a crime, she should get the SAME punishment that men get.

So, both you and Puranjana are pathetic manginas. You both clearly think that it is okay for women to commit crimes against men, that women are above the law, that it is okay to be a criminal if you are a woman.

Do you not see your own hypocrisy?

Why do you hate men so much, Gaurahari? That you think men should be brutually victimized and that they have no right to protest against the crimes that are committed against them?

The only one here who is full of hatred is you, Gaurahari. You hate MEN, and I have proven this.

My advice to you is to STOP hating men, and START holding accountable the criminals who have destroyed millions of men's lives.

Men like you make me utterly sick. You are a disgrace to the male gender. You are most certainly NOT equal to me.

My message to all manginas? FUCK YOU MANGINA, YOU GET NO RESPECT FROM ME.
To wzodda@gmail.com

I am highlighting the reality that tens of millions of MEN have had their lives destroyed through CRIMES committed against them by western women, and you call this "hatred"? Therefore, you yourself are a criminal because you are defending the criminal behaviors of women.

Tens of millions of American men have had their lives completely destroyed by American women through the following crimes:

1. False rape accusations (it has been proven that up to 80 percent of rape accusations are FALSE)

3. Financial destruction of men in divorce courts through alimony and support payments (women get up to 95 percent of their ex-husband's income and savings, as well as the house, car, etc)

4. Emotional destruction of men by ex-wives who have stolen their children from them and forbidden contact

Not one single American woman has EVER condemned their fellow American women for committing these crimes against men. Silence means consent. Therefore, American women support and enjoy destroying men's lives and causing men to commit suicide. Apparently, American women think it is okay to be a criminal, just as long as you are a woman.

You see, I am a true feminist and equalist. I hold women accountable to the same standards that I hold to men. If a woman commits a crime, she should get the SAME punishment that men get.

So, both you and Puranjana are pathetic manginas. You both clearly think that it is okay for women to commit crimes against men, that women are above the law, that it is okay to be a criminal if you are a woman.

Why do you hate men so much, Gaurahari? That you think men should be brutually victimized and that they have no right to protest against the crimes that are committed against them?

The only one here who is full of hatred is you, Gaurahari. You hate MEN, and I have proven this.

My advice to you is to STOP hating men, and START holding accountable the criminals who have destroyed millions of men's lives.

Men like you make me utterly sick. You are a disgrace to the male gender. You are most certainly NOT equal to me.

To wzodda@gmail.com

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsIgnorMANus Parent ForumIgnorMANus Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...blank post (delete)blank post (delete)