You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Parent ForumGeneral Parent ForumGeneralGeneralThe progress on fembotsThe progress on fembots
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:33 AM

Gentlemen,
you might want to watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFVlzU...

Women moan and bitch about men and how ‘bad’ we are. Well? Men are spending tens of millions on robotics research in order to build ‘female’ robots that will satisfy men. The builders of these robots know they have a ‘sure seller’ and that the best of them will become billionaires.

If women were so wonderful? Why would men be spending tens of millions trying to replace them with robots?

On the OTHER hand? No man should miss the fact that not one cent is being spent by women on building robotic men. Why? Because no-one pays a robot to labour. And THAT tells you EXACTLY what women are interested in. They can get their turkeybaster babies from the sperm bank but they still want a ‘man’. Well? What for? They want his money. Pathetically? That’s it.

Gentlemen,
You only need to look at the money spent on robotics to understand the fundamental difference between men and women.

And by the way? Women will call me sexist for saying that. But what did they say about Maureen O’Dowds book called ‘The End of Men’ where she talked at length about her desire to get rid of 90% of men? Indeed, MANY women talk about their desire to kill off 90% of men.

Women can propose the greatest genocide of all time and no-one bats an eyelid. A man criticises a woman and everyone is up in arms? F*** that.

I want nothing to do with people who are so demented they can not see that proposing genocide is something to pay more attention to than some bimbo woman upset about an ‘offensive comment’. Men who leap to the defense of such women are disgusting to me. How about leaping to the defense of the 90% of men these women want to kill? Nope. Won’t do that.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Parent ForumGeneral Parent ForumGeneralGeneralThe progress on fembotsThe progress on fembots