You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Parent ForumGeneral Parent ForumGeneralGeneralASP Thread on women being willing to sit on juries ASP Thread on women being willing to sit on juries
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/16/2011 12:28 AM

‎@ Alex Frick and the assembled ladies.

Alex. You didn’t answer if you were female but in the photos on your site I see photos mainly of a woman. So I will make that assumption.

I have proven in Australia (and Ireland) that the vast majority of women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft. I have also presented plenty of evident the vast majority of women condone child abuse. This proof and evidence is not refutable and no woman has been foolish enough to try and refute this for more than a year now.

I am widely hated on by women for pointing the truth out. That’s just fine by me.

This site is the ASP discussion site. Members and interested parties of the ASP openly discuss matters of importance here. The ASP has as one of it’s founding tenants the use of the common law to provide the protection of the law.

My questions to Alex and other women here are these:
1. What is your position on women who have claimed equality being treated as ‘equal before the law’ specifically meaning same crime same remedy instruction?

2. What is your position on the duty or obligation of women who claim equality to sit on juries to fairly and justly try women who are properly accused of crimes on an affidavit?

3. What is your position on providing ALL WOMEN courts to offer Law Services on a fee for service basis to all MEN who come to you with an affidavit and compelling evidence of a crime committed against them?

When I asked questions like these on the Irish FreeMan site where 300+ women were present? When I asked for them to form an all woman jury and fairly and justly put my ex on trial on an ‘equal before the law’ basis? Only three of 300 agreed. And one of them reported she was harassed by the other women. How about that?

Since this is the ASP and since the ASP holds that common law is how remedy for crimes will be performed. I am interested to hear the position of women on this point. And nope. I’m not very interested in hearing men defend women who claim equality but then don’t live up to it. I’ve heard that from enough men already.
June 24 at 12:42pm · · ·
    • Alex Frick
      Peter Nolan I did not answer the question because I was not online to do so. I spend little time on Facebook.
      However since then, the question posed by you, has been answered by me - I believe sufficiently.

Re: Photos... we could possibl...y put false info / pics out there - perhaps merely for disinfo. Could be fun after all I think.

To be honest with you, I really don't feel like answering your questions, because I have little time these days and wish to spend the time given to me, by spreading positive vibes, energy and words - where I can! I do not like being pulled down by negative vibes.

But to make you happy here is my reply.

I have NOT proven anything like this in Australia (or Ireland) - because I have not spent any time researching the things, you speak of! However, coming from my own experience in AU and Europe, I would have to disagree with you. My experience has been that the
      vast majority of women DO NOT condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion or theft. However I cannot present you with any physical evidence of this, because this is merely my own experience, as already stated. I can also state that the vast majority of women despise the thought of child abuse. My experience is not refutable for I have indeed lived this experience thus far.

This site is the ASP discussion site. Members and interested parties of the ASP openly discuss matters of importance here. Indeed, this is correct. And with this, we also do not discriminate against any colour, race, creed or sex!

1.My position is this: If the remedy instruction is handed down by those who are free of crime and corruption themselves, then the remedy instruction should be carried out. That is if the woman has claimed to be equal. I believe that we are all equal - but we are also individuals and one must never forget this! The question really is this - does the law apply to begin with, is it accepted by the constitution?

2.Again, does the law apply in the first place re constitution? If so, and if the juries are without crime and sin themselves, then they may sit and come to a decision re crime. However, I do not believe that woman or men have a duty or an obligation to sit as juries. Wether the women claimed equality or not, should not make any difference whatsoever!

3.Firstly these / all courts must be corruption free! Let us offer ALL MEN and ALL WOMEN courts to offer Law services on a fee for service basis, where either sex can come to them with an affidavit and any evidence of a crime committed against their person! Perhaps here we should focus on the politicians and police, not so much on the gender of either Men or Women!

And to finish off: Live and let live. Let him / her, who is without sin throw the first stone!See More
      June 24 at 4:51pm · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      Alex.
      “ My experience has been that the vast majority of women DO NOT condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion or theft.”

Alex. Are you going to attempt to deny this evidence?
      http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/t...abid/82/forumid/80/threadid/337/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Secondly. You must be living under a rock if you do not know that women routinely commit perjury in the family courts. I do not believe any woman who claims to not know women routinely commit perjury in the family courts. Here is the evidence of that too.

http://www.peternolan.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=Jennifer+Toal+Perjurous+Court+Documents.pdf&tabid=538&mid=1230

If you make the claim above and it happens to be true? It means you have made no investigation of the truth and your opinion is to be dismissed as totally uninformed. If you informed yourself? You would know my statement was true which is why I am not going to bother to entertain you. You claim to be a very ignorant person.

“And with this, we also do not discriminate against any colour, race, creed or sex!”

Then you women should live up to your claim and stop discriminating against men so heavily based on sex which you do and which again is irrefutable. Why have you not denounced the Australia Open as sexist and discriminatory on the womans side of the draw, eh? Why do you women promote sexism and discrimination when it benefits women, eh? And you do. Womens Tennis? Womens Golf? Womens soccer? These are all sexists and discriminatory because they exclude men based on sex, not ability to compete.

Indeed? Women could complete a bonded affidavit of lawful equality to a man. So far no woman has completed one. The irrefutable fact is that he vast majority of Australian women are VERY discriminatory against men in that they wish to keep their ‘womes privileges’ while not taking on the down side of being male.

War dead 98% men
      Workplace dead 93% men
      Incarcerated 90% men
      Homeless 90% men
      Alimony payers 99% men
      Child support payers 99% men.

The reason I no longer entertain women talking to me is that they are liars and hypocrites in the main Alex. I have proven this to my satisfaction. I’ve had a gutful. So have many other men. YOU WOMEN claimed equality. Well? PROVE IT. Fill out a bonded affidavit of lawful equality to a man and register it with me. No affidavit? No credibility.

http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/420/forumid/58/threadid/585/scope/posts/Default.aspx

“The question really is this - does the law apply to begin with, is it accepted by the constitution? ”

And here you show your ignorance again. The constitution has nothing to do with law.See More
      June 24 at 5:12pm ·
    • Alex Frick
      Peter there is much out on the internet and many things that ppl claim to be evidence and truth - there is also much propaganda out there - I know that you are very well aware of this yourself. I do know you from circles other than here! Ho...wever I spoke of my personal experience - in my life - that to me is evidence enough. I have travelled to many places and have not come accross what you speak of. I think that many ppl are brainwashed by the schools, the media, the newspapers, movies and many many other things - perhaps this is why we have both male and female offenders on the increase!See More
      June 24 at 5:25pm ·
    • Peter Nolan ‎"However I spoke of my personal experience - in my life - that to me is evidence enough. "

And this is just how most women 'think' Alex. If they have not seen it then it does not exist. And when evidence is put in front of them then they deny it exists. I have witnessed this behaviour for 3.5 years now. This is why women are not relevant to the remedy. They chose not to be relevant.
      June 24 at 5:30pm ·
    • Alex Frick Peter I did not say, that it does not exist, so pls refrain from putting words in my mouth! I stated that I have never had this experience with women. Although I have been around for a few years.
      June 24 at 5:40pm ·
    • Kate Bennett I'm a little confused about the comment that Peter made "The vast majority of woman condone child abuse". Could you explain further? I'm struggling to get my head around that.
      Saturday at 6:46am · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      Kate Punivai What part of that are you struggling to get your head around? Just taking Australia today as an example? Women commonly commit perjury and make false allegations against fathers to remove the father from the house even when he... has done nothing wrong. Perjury is a crime. False allegations are the crime of slander.

It is then very common for the woman to then lie to her children and denigrate the father while he is not even there to rebut the lies. When the father finds out about the lies and rebuts them he is considered 'a woman hater' and needs 'anger management classes' and is threatened with not seeing his own children through no fault of his own as a result of a series of crimes of his wife.

The removal of their father and slander against the father directed towards the children is child abuse.

And VIRTUALLY ALL AUSTALIAN WOMEN SUPPORT WOMEN WHO COMMIT CRIMES LIKE THIS AND STAND IN SILENCE AT THESE CRIMES THEREFORE CONDONING THESE CRIMES.

To stand in silence in the full knowledge of crimes committed, especially child abuse, is to condone the crimes Kate. There is no other way to slice it. And there is no Australian woman who is not living under a rock who is not fully aware these crimes are being committed. They just lie and say they don't know about them.

And even when I have shoved the evidence of these crimes down the throat of women so far they want to throw up? They refuse to acknowledge the crimes. How about that?

Remember: Thomas Ball’s immolation, he gave his life for your children.See More
      Saturday at 8:53pm ·
    • Peter Nolan
      Alex Frick What you said is in writing for all to see. You said.

"However I spoke of my personal experience - in my life - that to me is evidence enough."

What this means is that you will not read a book or talk to other people to find out ...what is really going on outside your very narrow range of experience. Einstein has something to say to you:

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance".

I pointed you to evidence, proof, of 250 out of 250 women condoning perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. I have repeated the link for you below. You now have direct evidence in your experience of 250 of 250 women being liars and hypocrites.

You can no longer say "I have no evidence before me that the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites" because 250 out of 250 is statistically significant and can be validly extended. Especially since I can testify that the same attitude is taken by THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of women in my direct experience.

Just look how women on this forum will not answer these very simple and very direct questions. Just look how women will NEVER put up their hands to give men a path to justice when they are the victims of crime by women. Women (and not a small number of magina men) HATE ON ME for pointing out the facts. The truth.

This site is the site of a political party proposing the rule of common law. Therefore this is a place where it is entirely appropriate to point out that our women are betraying us and that they will NOT provide the protection of the common law to men even when asked. It is up to WOMEN to decide if they will extend the protection of the law to men. So far the answer of Australian women is a resounding NO.

I do not know a single Australian woman who is anywhere NEAR my standards of demanding justice. Women are not my equals. If they wish to make that claim then they are going to have to prove it. By the way? Very few men live up to my standards as well. But at least now I've found about 50 other like minded men in Australia. This is enough men to take on the government. I have not found one single woman who is willing to do what I have already done. Equal? My arse Alex.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/80/threadid/337/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Remember: Thomas Ball’s immolation, he gave his life for your children.See More
      Saturday at 9:05pm ·
    • Keyan Taheri some of the ideas that are in your head Peter Nolan, you look like a normal person though
      Sunday at 6:17am · · 1 personLoading...
    • Keyan Taheri some of the ideas that are in your head Peter Nolan, you look like a normal person though
      Sunday at 6:18am ·
      Sunday at 6:18am ·
    • Lucie Haarp Women are not equal to men. They have far greater power when it comes to procreation and you are obviously struggling to come to terms with this...
      Sunday at 11:54am · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Adon Bender Lucie, your post doesn't help. The man speaks pure honesty. I also know of men without their children because of hateful, twisted vengeful women. I wish to know more about these laws.
      Sunday at 12:14pm ·
    • Lucie Haarp I also know of women who have lost custody of their children... The laws favour children spending equal time with BOTH parents unless one is not a fit parent. He is also making outrageous claims about having PROVEN what the VAST MAJORITY of women in this country think. Absolutely f%*&@#$ ridiculous.
      Sunday at 12:17pm · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Eoin 'TheSovereign' MackayLucie Haarp = Radical feminist.

EM.
      Sunday at 12:18pm ·
    • Lucie Haarp Lucie Haarp = MALE
      Sunday at 12:18pm · · 1 personLoading...
    • Lucie Haarp ‎:p
      Sunday at 12:18pm · · 1 personLoading...
    • Eoin 'TheSovereign' Mackay You can still be a radical feminist if you are a male.

EM.
      Sunday at 12:19pm · · 1 personLoading...
    • Lucie Haarp Do you dispute the fact that women have far greater power when it comes to procreation?
      Sunday at 12:20pm ·
    • Lucie Haarp I know a lot of angry bitter fathers who have lost custody of their children and try to blame "women" in general. It is childish and pathetic.
      Sunday at 12:21pm · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Eoin 'TheSovereign' Mackay It takes a male and a female to make a baby. I don't care for your scientific argument because science could make a Rabbit give birth to a Zebra if it wanted to.

EM.
      Sunday at 12:24pm · · 1 personLoading...
    • Lucie Haarp If I wanted a baby and my partner didn't there is nothing I can do about it. My partner however can create another human being whenever she likes, if I refuse she can pick someone up at the pub for a sneaky sperm donation or go to a sperm bank. You may not care for it, but it's the TRUTH.
      Sunday at 12:26pm ·
    • Adon Bender I'm not blaming "women" I believe both genders to be equal, and every man and women should get the same treatment. A man has just an equal part in procreation, because a women can perform Artificial insemination doesn't mean she's more "power".
      Sunday at 12:27pm ·
    • Lucie Haarp She can also destroy that life if she chooses, man or no man. You sound more like the feminist now, with your equality stance...
      Sunday at 12:29pm ·
    • Eoin 'TheSovereign' MackayLucie Haarp if you were a beta male then yes, that would be the case.

EM.
      Sunday at 12:30pm ·
    • Lucie Haarp As opposed to Alpha?
    • Lucie Haarp Well, I'm a stay at home dad...
    • Adon Bender This man only argues equality. You implying a women is entitled to more because she can carry.
      Sunday at 12:32pm ·
    • Adon Bender Or am I wrong?
      Sunday at 12:32pm ·
    • Adon Bender I didn't realise these discussions were about the specifics of abortions. I believe if a mother feels she can't have a child - for a good reason I agree she should be able to.
      Sunday at 12:37pm ·
    • Adon Bender That should be irrelevant to alive kids and a couple/family situation! What does this obvious fact of procreation have anything to do with equality? This is about what parent is suitable? Isn't it?
      Sunday at 12:57pm ·
    • Adon Bender I merely speaking more briefly about unjust laws because of gender, and yes even the earlier posts, even the VEILED WOMEN. How are these points unfair? It's nievly contradictive to argue otherwise.
      Sunday at 1:03pm ·
    • Adon Bender That's irrelevant. A father's role could be argued as important. MORE importantly how is this a valid argument Lucie?
      Sunday at 1:11pm ·
    • Adon Bender I'm confused. I have more question now then before this discussion? I'm talking about Nolan's posts and the fact the man is obviously asking for some damn answers. This subject does need more attention imo.
      Sunday at 1:38pm ·
    • Loren Cramp
      Peter has some valid points however may have approached the topic in a forceful way. There is a very strong "I hate women" tone coming through the initial question and/or statement which immediately makes people defensive. Perhaps your ques...tion and/or statement could have been made by sharing your own personal experiences and asking women, if they were to participate in jury duty, would it possible for them to judge the defendent without prejudice. For example, in my personal experience, I became a single mother while I was pregnant. Due to the fantastic relationship I had with my child's father, we were able to maintain a healthy and happy friendship and our son knows that we respect each other and feels very loved by both of our families. Communication is key while going through divorce. If we could all communicate with love in our heart ... what a wonderful world it would be and most likely a world where the divorce courts werent' even needed!See More
      Sunday at 4:07pm · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Loren Cramp And to answer your questions .. I would absolutely show no favour to a woman for committing the same crime as a man.
      Sunday at 4:12pm · · 1 personLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      Lucie Haarp He is also making outrageous claims about having PROVEN what the VAST MAJORITY of women in this country think. Absolutely f%*&@#$ ridiculous.

No Lucie. I am not making claims about what women think as I have no ability to look i...nto their minds so that is a lie. A well crafted lie because it is an effort to distract from the questions at hand.

I am making claims what the VAST MAJORITY of women in Australia ACTUALLY DO. And I can see the ACTIONS of women plain and clear. There is no way to hide womens actions. I have noted that while women will take to the streets in ‘slutwalks’ they WILL NOT SIT ON JURIES TO EXTENDED THE PROTECTION OF THE LAW TO MEN. I have noted that no matter and estimated 4,000 men KILL THEMSELVES from the CRIMINAL ACTS OF WOMEN AND THE GUVEMENT women WILL NOT EXTEND THE PROTECTION OF THE LAW TO THOSE MEN. Indeed. I have proven that when a man stands up for his inalienable right to be the parent he chose to be then WESTERN WOMEN HATE ON HIM IN THE VAST MAJORITY.

Bad luck Lucie. I am armed with facts and evidence. You are armed with LIES AND HYPOCRISY. And I know which one men will take on board. You are the loser when you attempt to take on a man like me.

Now. I asked you some questions. But you refused to answer them. Just like 999 out of 1000 western women before you. Thank you for your evidence as to how women will do anything but answer the questions at hand.

“Lucie Haarp I know a lot of angry bitter fathers who have lost custody of their children and try to blame "women" in general. It is childish and pathetic.”

Thank you for telling all the men here that when a mans children are kidnapped and he is forced into slavery to provide for children that were kidnapped he is ‘childish and pathetic’. I will use your response as a clear example as to how much you women HATE men now.

And by the way? No man disputes the fact women have babies and men provide the sperm for that baby. Unlike women, men do not dispute facts. However, I have proven that no man is required to pay alimony or child support in Australia. We will see how ‘superior’ you women are when men refuse to be robbed to pay for YOUR babies. You have made it quite clear they are not OUR babies.

Women have destroyed fatherhood in Australia. And good riddance to such enslavement of men. Let’s see how you go getting one of your carpet munching lesbian friends to work for 45 years in a coal mine or a steelworks to pay for YOUR babies. So far? We are seeing ALMOST NONE OF THIS after 40 years of feminism. Instead we are seeing ‘strong’ and ‘empowered’ grrrrls run to the criminally corrupt guvment demanding MEN WITH GUNS rob men and steal from them money called ‘alimony and child support’.

The HATRED you present Lucie has NEVER been presented to me by an eastern European women. NOT EVER. That is why I only date western women. Indeed. I spent the day yesterday with my latest new lady friend who agrees with me 110% on these issues. She refers to women who express ideas like you as ‘stupid sheeple’ who deserve everything coming your way.See More
      Yesterday at 12:27pm ·
    • Peter Nolan
      “Loren Cramp
      Peter has some valid points however may have approached the topic in a forceful way. There is a very strong "I hate women" tone coming through the initial question and/or statement which immediately makes people defensive.”

Lore...n. Women in Australia have been the victims of mind control by the Illuminati to hate men. www.henrymakow.com. Your ‘I hate women’ is actually “I hate men” and then you project that hatred onto me so that you can justify the hatred you have for men. No man in this place is going to take the position that asking questions is the equal of HATRED. And ALL my EEW lady friends have NEVER taken the EXACT SAME WORDS as evidence of HATRED.

So. You hear hatred because that’s what YOU have in your heart.

And it does not put ‘people’ on the defensive it puts women, who know I am telling the truth, on the defensive. One of my new sayings is this.

“In the presence of the true women squirt lies like a cuttlefish squirts ink in the presence of a predator”. The fact of the matter Loren is that women use lies as the one and only weapon of defense. Link below. Blaming a woman for lying is like blaming a dog for barking or biting you if it feels threatened.

Western women have failed to choose honesty over lying in the vast majority. The evidence of this is not refutable. It is sad that they have as they have waived their credibility or many generations to come. Western women will simply not be trusted by any man with any level of intelligence for many generations to come. Western women are really upset about being exposed as liars because, as Pink Floyd said “you have to be trusted by the people that you lie to.”

In his essay ‘On Women’ Arthur Schopenhauer hits the nail on the head. He points out that while men have strength as their primary weapon women have dissimulation. Lies and deceit. Men may have their weapon on strength on open display as there is no reason for it to be hidden. Indeed, there is greater value on it being on display. Men who are very strong generally do not go to any length to hide this fact.

However, because the weapon of women is dissimulation? It must be hidden. And, when pointed out, it must be denied or it will lose it’s potency. This is why women will so often ask “don’t you trust me”. They are emotionally manipulating the man to “trust” her so she knows she is more able to lie to him. My EEW lady friends have explained this in depth to me. They have no love lost for their western sisters. They are stealing western men in DROVES here in Germany on the very simply act of simply being honest.

So try reading this gents. This is something that ALL young men should be given at age 13 when they become a teenage boy.

http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/420/forumid/58/threadid/593/scope/posts/Default.aspx

“It is because women’s reasoning powers are weaker that they show more sympathy for the unfortunate than men, and consequently take a kindlier interest in them. On the other hand, women are inferior to men in matters of justice, honesty, and conscientiousness. Again, because their reasoning faculty is weak, things clearly visible and real, and belonging to the present, exercise a power over them which is rarely counteracted by abstract thoughts, fixed maxims, or firm resolutions, in general, by regard for the past and future or by consideration for what is absent and remote. Accordingly they have the first and principal qualities of virtue, but they lack the secondary qualities which are often a necessary instrument in developing it. Women may be compared in this respect to an organism that has a liver but no gall-bladder.9 So that it will be found that the fundamental fault in the character of women is that they have no “sense of justice.”

This arises from their deficiency in the power of reasoning already referred to, and reflection, but is also partly due to the fact that Nature has not destined them, as the weaker sex, to be dependent on strength but on cunning; this is why they are instinctively crafty, and have an ineradicable tendency to lie. For as lions are furnished with claws and teeth, elephants with tusks, boars with fangs, bulls with horns, and the cuttlefish with its dark, inky fluid, so Nature has provided woman for her protection and defence with the faculty of dissimulation, and all the power which Nature has given to man in the form of bodily strength and reason has been conferred on woman in this form.

Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman and almost as characteristic of the very stupid as of the clever. Accordingly, it is as natural for women to dissemble at every opportunity as it is for those animals to turn to their weapons when they are attacked; and they feel in doing so that in a certain measure they are only making use of their rights. Therefore a woman who is perfectly truthful and does not dissemble is perhaps an impossibility. This is why they see through dissimulation in others so easily; therefore it is not advisable to attempt it with them. From the fundamental defect that has been stated, and all that it involves, spring falseness, faithlessness, treachery, ungratefulness, and so on. In a court of justice women are more often found guilty of perjury than men. It is indeed to be generally questioned whether they should be allowed to take an oath at all. From time to time there are repeated cases everywhere of ladies, who want for nothing, secretly pocketing and taking away things from shop counters.”See More
      Yesterday at 12:36pm ·
    • Peter Nolan
      “Loren Cramp And to answer your questions .. I would absolutely show no favour to a woman for committing the same crime as a man”

Loren. I asked three very simple questions. You didn’t answer them all.

@Gents. I do not know a man who would ...not agree to sit on a jury and fairly and justly try a man who is properly accused of raping a woman. If I do? He’s not talking.

Similarly? I KNOW ALMOST NO AUSTRALIAN WOMEN who are prepared to sit on a jury and fairly and justly try a woman who ‘raped’ a man in the family courts. And given that men ‘raped’ in family courts are EIGHT TIMES more likely to kill themselves than women who have been ACTUALLY RAPED the argument that the raping of a man in the family courts is FAR MORE TRAUMATIC than the raping of a woman is very easy to make.

It must not be forgotten that in Australia today ‘rape’ is ‘consentual sex that the woman regrets the next day’, rape in Victoria is ‘the woman had two glasses of wine and openly and coherently said yes to sex but changed her mind the next day’.

Women argue that these two events are ‘similar’ to having your children kidnapped, your house stolen, your business destroyed, being impoverished and then HATED ON AS THE VICTIM OF CRIMES OF A CRIMINAL CARTEL.

This site is the discussion site for the ASP that has common law as a founding principal.

Well? Where are your female members who are organising courts and getting ready to prosecute cases brought to them like I am doing? Please? Point them out. I can’t find them. Can you? Where are these ‘equal’ and ‘empowered’ and ‘independent’ and ‘strong’ grrrrls when it comes to the second most important job in a society. The protection of the rule of law.

I’ll tell you where they are. They are the same place when it comes to the MOST IMPORTANT JOB IN A SOCIETY which is armed services in defense of the land. They are almost totally absent.

War dead? 98% men.See More
      Yesterday at 12:45pm ·
    • Peter Nolan
      “Adon Bender I wish to know more about these laws.”

Adon. The family law legislation in Australia was lifted from California which was lifted from the Bolsevicks in 1917.

“Destroy the family and you destroy the country”. VI Lennin.
      The family courts are a satanic criminal organisation whos goal it is to destroy the family. This is an essential part of introducing the new world order and killing off 90% of the population. The primary activity of family law is to ‘weaponise intimate relationships’. An expression that Vince and I came up with. If you wish an easily digestible presentation of all this then you may listen to my TNS radio interview given over a year ago. There is nothing fair or just going on in the family courts. I still stand alone as the only man in the world to video record and family law matter and put the video and transcript on the web.

I went to the trouble of PROVING that these were criminal enterprises and PROVING that the PM/AG were complicit and STILL men are derelict in their obligation to protect their children by holding these criminals to account. Especially the women who commit perjury to legitimise the crimes then committed in the courts.

It is not possible for a man to be severely abused in the criminal courts without her committing perjury. If the perjury was remedied? The criminals in the courts would not get a crack at destroying the family. Alas? Western Women condone perjury in the VAST MAJORITY. The evidence for this is not refutable.

http://www.peternolan.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=tns_globalman.mp3&tabid=538&mid=1230See More
      Yesterday at 1:00pm ·
    • Theangry Fisherman The suicide rate among the population is higher in men!! We cop more shit then the women
      Yesterday at 1:11pm ·
    • Peter Nolan
      “Adon Bender I'm not blaming "women" I believe both genders to be equal, and every man and women should get the same treatment.”

Adon. You sound like you are not aware of what ‘equality’ and ‘equal’ are about. These are Illuminati psyops. ‘E...quality’ is a con job. It is kool-aid. Social poison.

The communist manifesto documents that the children must be removed from the family and raised by the state in the name of raising them ‘with equality’. And this is the goal of the family law. To remove children from BOTH parents. Currently they children are being massively removed from ONE parent. The father. But this is only the first step. We are now seeing children stolen from mothers as well. And aren’t the wimminz upset about this.

People are well advised to denounce ‘equality’ for the kool-aid it is. People are NOT EQUAL. People are DIFFERENT.

I raised 4 children. To treat them with ‘equality’ would have been cruel and unusual punishment. They had different needs. They NEEDED to be treated DIFFERENTLY. My elder son NEEDED a good kick in the pants when he was 12-15. But since he was a step son and his stupid mother forbid this he ‘ran off the rails’ and spent some years on drugs and losing every job he held and had his education opportunities destroyed. Merely because he was overly pampered like a girl.

My youngest daughter needed MANY spankings as she was dis-respectful and dis-obedient on a rather grand scale. My youngest boy got only ONE spanking he deserved up to the age of 14. The ONLY reason he got that spanking was we were in Sweden and his Swedish mates had told him that adults were not allowed to spank children in Sweden. So he played up to see if he would get spanked. I duly spanked him after his three warnings and he was quite happy to know that his dad could spank him anywhere, any time that he deserved it. He simply ‘tested the boundary’ and found out where that boundary was as all boys do.

As a ‘people manager’ in the 90s? To treat people ‘equally’ would have been ‘oppressive’ to some, ‘stupid’ to others and ‘not enough’ for the women. People have different needs and any intelligent man knows that ‘one standard approach to ALL people is totally unworkable’.

This is why the Illuminati are pushing ‘equality’ so hard to women. Because women can not comprehend the destructive nature of equality. The only way people can ALL be equal is to ALL be equally poor and equally oppressed. Equality is about state sanctioned stealing from those who work hard and giving it to those who will not work at all and justifying it on ‘if you are not for equality then you are sexist and discriminatory’.

The ONLY place ‘equality’ has ANY meaning that is useful is ‘all men and women who claim equality are treated as equal before the law specifically meaning same crime same remedy’.

That is the ONLY place any intelligent man is well advised to talk about ‘equality’. Everywhere else? It is poison.

Take a look. Are all the members on the Australian Cricket team ‘equal’? No. They are not. Some are better than others in specific areas. And that is as it should be. Indeed. This is as it must be unless some are to be handicapped to reduce the ‘discrimination’ of their superior skills which have been very hard won. State sanctioned discrimination, sexism, theft is what 'womens equality' is all about. You are well advised to remember this.See More
      Yesterday at 1:16pm ·
    • Peter Nolan
      ‎"Theangry Fisherman The suicide rate among the population is higher in men!! We cop more shit then the women"

It is about 4x higher in men than women. 100 years ago it was about equal. In some eastern european countries, that is post femini...st countries, it is 6x as high in men as women. You might like to read this very insightful article..

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2010/10/13/latvia-land-of-single-mothers-and-suicidal-men/See More
      Yesterday at 1:18pm · · 1 personLoading...
    • Adon Bender
      Yeah but then you could argue all the factors of potential power abuse. History IS that, empowered people corrupting - this is the infection we face more then equality abuse, manipulation and deceit. I always thought of sovereignty as indiv...iduals who make their own choices in life. Every being on earth knows right from wrong. I believe in family cases, a true, just, trial be given to both women and men, and the appropriate perent selected maybe with suitable conditions. Arguing weaknesses over gender is like participating in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded or simply unheard. I think only with true moral, and ethical understanding with all is a true method for achievable real freedom & equality - people know their place in society. Ideology is not for freedom. Religion is not for freedom. People need to discover the real balance between modern rationalism and spirituality.See More
      Yesterday at 2:26pm · · 1 personLoading...
    • Adon Bender I can't say I think shovanism is any better then feminism. I'm not calling anyone either.
      Yesterday at 2:35pm ·
    • Alex Frick
      AWWW you poor men! Seriously grow up and stand up! This conversation is now making me angry - because I cannot believe that someone who claims to know all there is to know about Women and Men - the Government and the Law (that is you Peter ...Nolan )- would continue with the same comments each time someone states their thoughts! You are down right rude - you have do have hate and a lot of anger in your heart - you twist what ppl say - to suit your own Agenda - you carry on like a teenage boy who's been hurt - cannot get over it and has a vandetta against women on his mind on a full time basis! As I said - it takes two to Tango Peter, there is ALWAYS two sides to a story - and you sound to me like some control freak! So far, you have insulted every person whom you deemed to be female! Well let me tell you, there are a lot of men out there who don't share your truth - the experience you have had with your wife - who have very good relationships and who's partnership compliments one another! Iam sick of reading the same lines from you, when I come in to ASP . You poor boy- because in reality this is all about you and no one else! Just as Men have their kids taken away from them, so do women - indeed most of the time the Mother gets to keep the kids - if she can look after them. But you know, as I said it takes two to Tango - there was a reason for the split / divorce to begin with... and obviously two ppl were unable to be normal human being and thought of no one but themselves, their hate and so on (kids stuff is what I call that)... Normal human beings who truly loved one another - put their hurt aside and work on doing the best for the child.. unfortunately that rarely works because so many Adults are in reality still kids who only see themselves ! Just as Men get hurt, so do the women.. many fathers claim they have been hard done by - when in reality they won't even pay any maintenance - they hide! Why? Many won't even go to see the kids when they would have had the opportunity... many men also lie to their kids even though the Mother does not... As I said there is two sides to every story - but of course - your own must have been totally one sided - according to what you have written. Grow up! And pls don't entertain me - I did not ask to be entertained and this is certainly not worth a cents entertainment! Find some love and fill your heart with it, else you will end up a very Bitter Bitter old man!See More
      Yesterday at 2:37pm ·
    • Chris Roubis Peter you say you don't want publicity, but your shoving it down everyones throats...
      Yesterday at 3:24pm · · 4 peopleLoading...
    • Chris Roubis So a female lied about you, get over it.. theres not one man that hasn't experienced a female tell stories about them behind their backs..
      Yesterday at 3:28pm · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Holger S Frick That's why ppl kill one another. All women are stupid, all muslims are bad all negros are dangerous.... and so on.... ONLY my family is GOOD! What about we control and get rid of all the others? Does that ring a bell Peter Nolan??? No? I wonder who is brainwashed, you or all the women...... So please stop insulting all the women here on this site. Thats not what this site is for.
      Yesterday at 3:37pm · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Alex Frick ‎"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
      - Albert Einstein
      Yesterday at 3:40pm · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Chris Roubis Mental abuse is still abuse Peter... so please stop treating us the same way you treated your wife..
      Yesterday at 3:41pm · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Alex Frick LOL :) My thoughts exactly Chris :)
      Yesterday at 3:42pm · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      ‎"Chris Roubis Mental abuse is still abuse Peter."

Cutting up a womans credit card so she will not spend money the family does not have is called 'abuse' by women. Indeed, a woman can be 'raped' merely for changing her mind after openly and ...quite clearly giving consent for sex.

If you do not want to be 'abused'? How about you go watch sesame street where you will not find any conflicting ideas. Because to women in Australia 'abuse' is merely the presentation of facts that do not fit the dystopic view of the western womans world.

I recently had a female police officer claim that she would 'call the authorities' for 'harassment' because I pointed out how she was part of a criminal organisation. This is how 'strong' and 'empowered' western women are. As soon as someone disagrees with them it is 'abuse' and 'harassment'. You women claimed equality these last 40 years? Well? take it like a man, eh?See More
      Yesterday at 7:11pm ·
    • Chris Roubis you have the same rights as them Peter.. learn to use the system instead of fighting it.
      Yesterday at 7:12pm · · 1 personLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      Gents. Please not the distinct lack of ANSWERS to the questions posed. This is called DISSIMULATION. That is to lie, obstruct and avoid the issue at hand. This is the face book of a political party. I asked three simple questions.

So far th...ere are 53 comments and the women who claim to be equal have FAILED MISERABLY to answer the questions put to them.

This is the 'support' you women give you. It's worse than useless. It is a liability. Because when you wish them to provide support they will use up your energy with dissimulation.

Thanks for the demonstration ladies. You can always be relied upon to spew hatred when you are asked questions like this.See More
      Yesterday at 7:15pm ·
    • Peter Nolan
      ‎"Chris Roubis you have the same rights as them Peter.. learn to use the system instead of fighting it."

This is a lie Chris. Men who commit perjury in the courts will routinely be punished for this. Should a woman assault her husband in the... home and he calls the cops. The VAST majority of the time HE will be arrested as the 'assumed aggressor'.

You are ignorant and it shows. Now. Care to answer the questions put to you? Or are you simply going to keep on making up lies and spewing them out?See More
      Yesterday at 7:17pm ·
    • Chris Roubis i feel for any woman that has to put up with you Peter, even a police officer
      Yesterday at 7:45pm · · 6 peopleLoading...
    • Shazieh Ahmed I am just wondering why the ASP members have to put up with Peter Nolan?
      Yesterday at 8:07pm · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      Shazieh Ahmed A better question is "why have women failed to answer such simple questions when they have been more than willing to write a great deal of other rubbish". Remember. This is the facebook of a political party that has as a foun...ding principal the protection of common law rights. Yet NONE of the women here are willing to answer very specific and very simple questions as to their actions to support the protection of common law rights.See More
      23 hours ago ·
    • Peter NolanShazieh Ahmed Or even better. Why must men in Australia have to put up with women committing crimes with impunity? And why do all the other women condone these crimes? These are very valid questions.
      23 hours ago ·
    • Shazieh Ahmed
      Peter Nolan your constant whining is driving the men and women of facebook, political or not absolutely insane. Okay to be fair, I will not say 'all' but your recent posts and ongoing comments is bothering my peace of mind. Peter, everythi...ng or almost everything to you is a "WHY?!" It does not have to be like that really. I am sorry you had bad relationships, failed marriage or whatever but come on it's all about you and your personal dark issues and it has nothing with the ASP or politics. How is any woman going to answer your questions when you ask people; "Are you male or female?" What is that? What is so fearful inside you that you cannot beat or get rid of from your head, from your life. Forget the past, make the change by helping men like you who have been victims in some other way. Get a group together for all the men you think you can save and move on. It's that simple!See More
      23 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Kate Bennett
      ‎"Why do all the other women condone these crimes?" I do not condone crimes, Peter, no matter who commits them. Male or female - all should be treated equally before the law. While I certainly agree that there are SOME vindictive spiteful w...omen out there who use the system to their advantage, and while I certainly agree that the family courts and the law is biased against fathers in particular, and while I agree that "equality" is only equality if it's applied across the board - you can't pick and choose what areas you want to be equal in!! - I cannot agree with your statement that the vast majority of women condone child abuse. I'm sorry you've had the misfortune of coming into contact with so many conniving, deceitful women, but for most of us, our experiences are very different. Out of all the women I know, there is only one who I consider to fall into the category of women you speak of. On the other side of the coin, out of all the men I know, there is only one who I'd call a "deadbeat dad". Please, stop this warring of the sexes. There's good and bad in everything. Fight the system, if that's what you're passionate about - it could certainly do with some fixing - but stop this fighting against women. Don't take your rotten experiences and tar the rest of us with the same brush!See More
      21 hours ago · · 4 peopleLoading...
    • Eoin 'TheSovereign' Mackay Shazieh Ahmed is a fake account anyway, has a masculine writing style.

EM.
      20 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Shazieh AhmedEoin 'TheSovereign' Mackay I have no clue who you are but writing style is not male or female just plain weird.
      20 hours ago ·
    • Loren Cramp Sending you lots of love and healing Peter Nolan.
      18 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Anna Dean what sort of crimes exactly? Our law can't be "exact", as no crime is that simple! That is why the sentences have , 5 to 10 years margin. each crimes circumstances Are different.
      17 hours ago ·
    • Anna Dean Number 2: Same as men trying men no difference!
      17 hours ago ·
    • Anna Dean Number 3: I got no idea, what you are talking about. Clarify please!
      17 hours ago ·
    • Dan Rutherford
      ‎"I have proven in Australia (and Ireland) that the vast majority of women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft. I have also presented plenty of evident the vast majority of women condone child abuse. This proof an...d evidence is not refutable and no woman has been foolish enough to try and refute this for more than a year now."
      This is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. Writing blogs, making vids and taping your court case is in no way irrefutable evidence of the above statement. Your in a dreamland Peter and for a bloke that supports the death penalty, it is evident of what kind of misinformed people would follow you...See More
      17 hours ago · · 7 peopleLoading...
    • Dan Rutherford Awaiting the copy and paste, 10 page essay reply of meaningless, hate filled jibbajabba...
      17 hours ago · · 6 peopleLoading...
    • Lucie Haarp ‎"This is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard" hahaha I said exactly the same thing!
      17 hours ago · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Jerry Dandrige
      Prior to question one, I believe you have attempted to eliminate male interference by directing your question to Alex and other women. Big mistake Mr Peter Nolan!

For a person that professes to instil equality among the sexes, you have atte...mpted a cleaver and well known deceptive tactic by eliminating male element in this group to elude constructive conversation on an obvious sexist approach that does not and will not work in this forum or this party!

You can not ever ask an individual on their opinion of how Human Beings of the same sex would think and or feel. That is not only childish but if you have researched in any context, it is a deliberate miscarriage of what you profess to instil.

Separating a female and male in terms of Justice would be a segregation of a person that is black in skin colour and that who is white in which such a separation of Justice would not only be discriminatory and unjust in itself, but it would be the reversal of many years of understanding and equality among both sexes.

I am deeply disturbed by your analogy on an issue which I believe many people here including children would understand quite well that you seem to have hatred toward women and are dangerous to the success of any organisation. Your advocacy on the death penalty in this country and attempt at evading societal law is novice at best.

I viewed the video regarding your case before the Family Law Court of NSW and I must conclude that although you may have watched a video or two on the subject of Australian Sovereignty, you have absolutely zero understanding of what it means to be Sovereign and what it takes to achieve it.

Why did you add me as a friend and not the many in this group who are the pinnacle of Freedom in this country? Because you judge a book by it’s cover!

Maybe you should do more listening to be able to understand what is actually going on in this world before you attempt to force an issue you have very little knowledge of, especially one who has gone through a family legal battle and lost

My sincere advice would be to seek some form of counselling and without hostility, find out which sex is discriminated against in this world the most...See More
      2 hours ago · · 6 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      Jerry,
      The reason I directed my question to women was that it is EXTREMELY RARE to find a man who would not sit on a jury to fairly and justly try a man who is alleged to have raped a woman under oath and there is substantial evidence of tha...t rape. If you do not believe me? I suggest you start a thread anywhere you like where men are assembled and ask them how many would openly refuse to do such. I can point you to 250 our of 250 women condoning crime. I can point you to a sample set of 300 women on a common law group (Irish Free Man Group that has AGREED common law is the way to go) and only THREE of those 300 agreeing to sit on a jury. That’s a 1% response rate. How about that?

“You can not ever ask an individual on their opinion of how Human Beings of the same sex would think and or feel. That is not only childish but if you have researched in any context, it is a deliberate miscarriage of what you profess to instil. ”

Now now Jerry. Don’t tell lies because when people tell lies I call them liars. I did not ask how people feel. (And even if I did? It’s a perfectly valid question.) I asked EXCLUSIVELY WOMEN as to their positions with regard to whether they believe women who have claimed equality should be treated as equal before the law and I asked about their positions with respect to actually creating those courts and sitting on those juries.

So I’m not going to answer the rest of your post here because you appear to be a man by your photo. When I want to ask men a question I will put the question to @Gentlemen. And when I want to put a question to all I will use @All.

If you feel you can not resist answering a question you were not asked? Then feel free to answer. I will feel free to ignore your answer because you were not asked. But if you lie again like you did here? I have no concerns in calling you a liar.

Go read the questions I asked again. They were very specific.

And in any case? Women have claimed they are ‘equal’. Let them answer their own questions, eh? Your ‘butting in’ is nothing but an attempt at white knighting and it implicitly implies you think women are lesser and unable to answer questions directed to them. You want to start a discussion? Start another thread by all means.See More
      2 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      Jerry,
      “For a person that professes to instil equality among the sexes,”

One more thing Jerry. This too is a blatant lie. I denounce the Illuminati Kool-aid call to ‘equality’ in all forums and discussion and I am WELL KNOWN for doing so. I h...ave not professed the notion of ‘instilling equality among the sexes’ since I woke up from a very deep slumber about three years ago.

Indeed. I am well known to say:

“Men are better at women in virtually ALL activities with the exception of giving birth and breast feeding. Apart from those two human activities? There is no area of human endeavour where women out perform men on average or at the highest levels of performance.”

I am an advocate of “men and women who have claimed equality are to be treated as equal before the law specifically meaning that the same crime carries the same remedy regardless of sex of the accuser or accused”.

You may quote me on those things I have said. Please do not make up lies about what I have said on a group that I am new to. You don’t want me to be labelling you a liar as broadly as is possible. Stick to the facts. Stick to quotes. And leave this thread to the women to answer the questions put to them. You wish to take issue with me? Start a different thread please.See More
      2 hours ago ·
    • Dan Rutherford Butting in...? This is an open forum mate! Your the one that butt in with your bullshit hatred which everyone can see clearly! All this crap about separate courts and how men are hard done by.... Man up mate!! Some of us here have served this country and have felt real pain...not just some lame old "oh, my wife left me and wants to take everything" shit! Wake up and grow up!
      2 hours ago · · 5 peopleLoading...
    • Holger S Frick Thank you Jerry Dandrige and thank you Dan Rutherford and shut up Peter Nolan!
      2 hours ago · · 5 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      “Kate Bennett
      "Why do all the other women condone these crimes?" I do not condone crimes, Peter, no matter who commits them. Male or female - all should be treated equally before the law”

Why are you unable to answer the questions Kate? If y...ou women are so equal? Where is your willingness to put women who commit crimes on trial? Where are your courts? Where are your fellow women willing to put criminal women on trial?

All I hear from women in Australia is talk. Guess what? All the talking you do? It does not help the estimated 4,000 men who kill themselves every year from the criminal acts of their wives and their criminal accomplices in the family courts. If you do not stand up and denounce crimes and criminals and insist that remedy is made to victims you are condoning those crimes. Ergo. Any woman in Australia who claims to be ‘equal’ who is NOT willing to denounce women who are criminals and create courts and juries to prosecute women criminals is, in fact, condoning those crimes.

The women of Australia either need to take action or accept the label of liars and hypocrites. It is as simple as that Kate. There is a mountain of evidence that women commit perjury in the courts, that they defy court orders with impunity, that they kidnap children with impunity.

Just because the criminals in the courts will not prosecute them for these crimes does not make these crimes legal or lawful.

Australian women have stayed silence FAR too long. And I am calling them on this silence.

“I cannot agree with your statement that the vast majority of women condone child abuse.”

You are not required to agree to a fact for it to still be a fact Kate.See More
      2 hours ago ·
    • Holger S Frick Don't you get it Peter Nolan, no one here is interested in you fight against women! Keep it on your website and don't post that crap here!
    • Peter NolanHolger S Frick Since when is asking women direct questions a 'fight against women'? By the way? If you are a woman? Do you care to answer the questions?
      2 hours ago ·
    • Robert Kennedy ‎"It does not help the estimated 4,000 men who kill themselves every year from the criminal acts of their wives and their criminal accomplices in the family courts." There must be something very wrong with you Peter Nolan! Your attempting to say that 4000 men kill themselves from the criminal acts of their wives? You have some serious issues you need to work out! I hope you get better!!
    • Chris Roubis Peter make your own group called I hate women.
      2 hours ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      Dan Rutherford
      “This is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard.”

It happens to be true. Now. It appears you are a man. Would you like to stop being so sexist and discriminatory against the women by implying they can not answer quest...ions for themselves and allow the women to answer the three questions asked?

If you wish to start another thread and pose some question, feel free to do so. But calling something that has been proven beyond all doubt and the evidence presented ‘the most ridiculous statement you have ever heard’ just makes you look a little silly Dan. It makes you look ‘brainwashed’ to those of us who know what is going on.See More
      2 hours ago ·
    • Dan Rutherford Prove it then? Please provide all evidence available to prove your case!!
    • Holger S Frick No Peter Nolan I'm a Hermaphrodite, I'm standing for both genders and I'm not answering any of you questions only asked to put down women. I believe you should ask yourself a lot of questions and keep your mouth shut until you have answered them all, which will take you to the year 2020 at least! :)
      2 hours ago · · 4 peopleLoading...
    • Dan Rutherford I will not take it lightly and will copy everything you post which I am sure many will do the same in order to research and get back to you ASAP!
    • Alex Frick
      If Jerry is a liar... then Peter Nolan you don't have a hope in hell! You and your 4000 men who kill themselves! Please, that in itself tells you they were not fit to live life! Believe me when a person is meant to die, they will - one way ...or another! Sad to think any man would kill himself, because he was sooooo dependant upon a "woman"! You quote only one side - in reality YOU live in a dream world"! And every time you copy and past the same crap from your website! Again you twist words and copy and paste thing ppl have written - totally out of context! You Peter are a deceiver picking up those men who most likely did wrong to their ex wives! Bit like the churches pick up the drug addicts in order to get members... Jerry hit the nail on the head 100% with his comment!See More
      2 hours ago · · 4 peopleLoading...
    • Dan Rutherford If you believe you are correct and have the evidence...We will soon get to the bottom of it!
    • Chris Roubis ‎@Alex- agreed.. those men should of never been in a relationship in the first place.
      about an hour ago · · 5 peopleLoading...
    • Holger S Frick Good they are over it now! :)
      about an hour ago · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Dan Rutherford Exactly Chris...some of them take their families with them!! arrrr
    • Holger S Frick Stupidity is endless....
      about an hour ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      ‎"Anna Anna Dean Number 3: I got no idea, what you are talking about. Clarify please!"

Anna. Thank you for actually answering the questions posed.

Today you are used to people being put in jail for ‘crimes’. This is one of the most useless e...xercises known to man with the exception of if the goal is to create more criminals which is what jails do and is what they are intended to do.

So you might not understand the concept of ‘remedy’. It used to be that when you were found guilty of committing a crime the jury decided (unanimously) what the remedy must be. You steal someones car? Well? You have to replace the car with one very similar and you then have to pay some extra fee or do some extra work for the victim over and above what you stole. Just as an example.

So. Say you steal some money from your employer. Putting you in jail for 5 years is really a waste of money. It would be MUCH better for all if you were required to pay back your employer the money you stole plus some extra to recognise that you committed a crime. As I say. The remedy is determined by the jury. There are no judges in common law courts. No lawyers either.

So on point 3. The legal fraternity is a criminal cartel in Australia today. They operate under a thing called Uniform Commercial Code not common law, not any law. Us men have determined that we are going to create common law courts. The proclamation for these courts was on April 15th. Some women signed the proclamation too as they too wish the protection of the common law courts. There were 29 people who signed that proclamation. After three years of asking women to participate in the process of the re-introduction of the rule of common law we are yet to find any women who are willing to create ALL WOMEN courts and juries to process cases of women who commit crimes. This was proposed to women as their responsibility should they wish to live up to their claim of equality. They refused.

Hence. It is perfectly lawful for women to create courts and juries and to offer their law services to any man who wishes to remedy a crime committed against him by a woman.

The courts we are creating will allow a lower court of all women. Should the man who has brought his matter to the court be satisfied with the outcome then he will not appeal the outcome. I proposed all women courts so as to eliminated the shrill cry of ‘sexism and oppression’. Alas. To get all women courts I needed women to stand up for ‘equality before the law’. And they won’t. That is hardly MY fault. I have enough men to create such courts and we will be doing so soon.

Should there be no courts that are all women courts then we will have no alternative than to put women on trial in front of all men courts and we will tolerated the allegations of oppression and sexism because we will video record and audio record all proceedings for later scrutiny should it be so required.

So the question in part three is really Are you, personally, and other women who read this willing to live up to your obligation of claimed ‘equality’ and create courts so as to extend the protection of the law to men who are victims of crimes by women? It’s a pretty simple question.See More
      about an hour ago ·
    • Chris Roubis Peter happiness comes from within, don't look for it in others.
    • Holger S Frick especially not in ppl killing themselfs for whatever reason....
    • Shazieh Ahmed I am going to the ASP admin to seriously read all of Peter Nolan's comments and posts and make a decision about removing him from the group.
    • Alex Frick Just spelled out "his" Agenda loud and clear! Courts should have a mixed jury - not only men or only woman, for that indeed is equality! I think you are a trickster Mister! Makes me wonder how you earn your living actually! The focus should be on balance and not on division - for Balance is what we need in this day and age!
    • Holger S Frick Well worth the support!
      about an hour ago · · 4 peopleLoading...
    • Dan Rutherford Even though somtimes we dont understand each other....I love women!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHzjgNoRmjg&feature=player_embedded
    • Holger S Frick I love all ppl, if they just would shut up! :)
    • Shazieh Ahmed Dan, I doubt Peter Nolan has ever watched Family Guy ...
    • Dan Rutherford A great tutorial on women....im still learning and i love it!!
    • Dan Rutherford ‎"We dont know what we did!"
    • Holger S Frick Die Frau sie ist ein holdes Uebel ein schoenes aber schweres Joch, sie kommt mir vor wie eine Zwiebel, man weint dabei und braucht sie doch! :) :) :) Have fun translating Master Peter Nolan. You should speak German after living there... and by the way, I know a lot of Germans and not one of them has a hate against women like you.
    • Alex Frick Now, Iam 53 years old and 1.95m tall. I had three wives, five kids and have three grandchildren. I love a good whiskey. I still do not understand women, and I doubt that any man alive does. John Wayne
    • Shazieh Ahmed I can bet my last dime Peter Nolan is Googling his next comment :)
    • Chris Roubis Peter needs to heal by listening to some chants here:
      http://powerofsoul.com/
    • Holger S Frick Should have written it in Schwaebisch (German slang) lol
    • Alex Frick lol :) Love it ! and Ha ha ha Shazieh:) Iam now checking out Chris's link :) I think I need some chants after reading Peter Nolan lol :)
    • Dan Rutherford Or maybe some chants here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc
    • Alex Frick lol Chris he likes Eastern :) Im sure he will love it !!!
    • Shazieh Ahmed Peter is done Googling he has a new post *sigh*
    • Alex Frick ha ha ha Dan :) What a crack up:) Love it thanks for the laugh!
    • Dan Rutherford Well...if he hates women, the Blue Oyster Bar may be the next best thing...
    • Holger S Frick I love both chant's, but I believe Dan's is more the one for Peter Nolan lol
    • Shazieh Ahmed Peter, try checking out Girl World or Cloud Nine .. might work for you :)
    • Holger S Frick Go Peter Nolan go, far away!
    • Alex Frick
      He only likes Eastern Women Dan.. or so his statements come accross! Now Iam the last person on Earth anyone could ever call racist - so don't get me wrong with my next comment pls. However, consider for a moment how many of the Eastern wom...en are treated by their spouses, how many are put down, are as we all know forced to work in the sex trade an so on, are easily controlled by men out of fear, seeing they have very few rights.... I guess that is the type of woman Peter Nolan likes and the the type he keeps around. Perhaps his wife had simply had enough.... not hard to see, is it ?!?!?See More
      about an hour ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Shazieh Ahmed Yes, we'll all chip in and pay for your fare .. please go !
    • Chris Roubis Perhaps a good old Japanese woman would be Peters style
      about an hour ago ·
    • Shazieh Ahmed Yeah a good old Japanese woman who knows good who knows all about bujutsu :)
      about an hour ago ·
    • Alex Frick Indonesian, Balinese.....
      about an hour ago ·
    • Holger S Frick Don't screw with the Japanes women, they have sharp knives..
    • Dan Rutherford lol I know I know...I went to school with many eastern girls and MAN can they pack a punch!! Maybe it has been a build up of all of the oppression but these girls are pretty tough either way! Out of Pete's league for sure!
    • Alex Frick lol and they are way too proper for him I think :)
    • Alex Frick Ha ha ha ... well thank you Peter Nolan - for the laughter you brought to me tonight :)
    • Dan Rutherford Has it ever occured to you guys that we may have got Peter wrong? Maybe misunderstood him?
      about an hour ago ·
    • Dan Rutherford Not me!!!
      about an hour ago ·
    • Dan Rutherford ‎;)
      about an hour ago ·
    • Alex Frick Nooooo!!!!!
    • Shazieh Ahmed Misunderstood him? No !!! He's all trapped in his own emotions and he picks people like he knows it all
    • Holger S Frick What happened? I can't har the kings speech anyore....
    • Alex Frick I was never a bully at school! I stood up for myself and my friends, yes... but a bully.. Never! Peter is the Bully and he has made that crystal clear!
    • Shazieh Ahmed Holger, give the man Google time
    • Dan Rutherford Shirley you cant be serious?
    • Shazieh Ahmed Hahahhahaha
    • Alex Frick Good to see your laughing Shazieh:)
    • Alex Frick Do you think he may have left for good? Whoohooo - if that is the case!
    • Dan Rutherford ‎"...and don't call me Shirley!" :)
    • Alex Frick Just going to check if he left comments anywhere else .... better safe than sorry :)
      about an hour ago ·
    • Shazieh Ahmed Are you kidding Alex, he'll be back with Shirley ;)
    • Holger S Frick Hemight be able to understand the spoken German, but that doesn't mean a stupid Google program can translate a old German saying lol
    • Alex Frick ha ha ha Shazieh... he most likely will too!
    • Alex Frick You should have said and old German Wisdom saying Holger :)
    • Shazieh Ahmed Say it now Holger :)
    • Dan Rutherford Im just in tears....sorry. It has been an emotional adventure from hating women, to the blue oyster bar, to some German, through to loving women....
    • Dan Rutherford I even woke my brother up from laughing so hard...
    • Shazieh Ahmed I spat coffee all over the screen Dan :))))
      59 minutes ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Shazieh Ahmed ‎" Thank you. I am very happy. Thanks for taking the time to listen. 99.99% of western women just hate on me.

Your profile says you are in the phillipines. I've been there many times and the women were very nice. I was married so I only made friends with some of the women I worked with. " ~ Peter Nolan
      58 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Shazieh Ahmed Oopss but I had to share that :)
      58 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Alex Frick
      I would love to have asked Peter if he makes his two eastern female friends, serve him B'fast, Lunch and cook dinner for him every day! He he makes them mow the lawns, take out the rubbish, do his washing, ironing and clean the house etc. e...tc. seeing he believe in equality lol! Iam sure that the above is - he says do blah blah and they run! Ready to cry, before they ask him for some shopping money for groceries - seeing he cut up the cards and only gives them a limited amount to spend per week! Control freak is what I get loud and clear in my ears!See More
      57 minutes ago ·
    • Holger S Frick No one is useless, you can use him as a bad example still! LOL
      57 minutes ago ·
    • Alex Frick Hey Shazieh when are you coming tto AU to visit us???? Booked your flight yet ? LOL
      57 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Shazieh Ahmed Soon :)
      56 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Holger S Frick Great, we have a open house for friends!
      55 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Shazieh Ahmed Okay, enough of this Peter Nolan and him hating women ... I am just going to say it , I think he's in the closet and is having serious issues telling his Mama that he likes men .. , no joke you guys !
      54 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Alex Frick Laughter is the joy of ones soul:) Love it Dan and Shazieh :) xxx
      54 minutes ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      All these posts but only Anna has bothered to answer the question. And Dan Rutherford seems to be a little sexually challenged as the question was directed at 'Ladies'

For those gentlemen reading? Here are 150+ posts that tell you something ...very, very clearly. Women are NOT going to form courts and juries and extend the protection of common law rights to men any time soon.

There is not any other conclusion you can draw from so many hate filled posts as this. They are virtually ALL avoiding answer three very simple and very basic questions that are fundamental to the founding principals of this political party.See More
      51 minutes ago ·
    • Shazieh Ahmed Maybe Anna Dean had nothing better to do today but I am so laughing at you right now Peter, you should drop all this court drama and hate and go for stand up comedy. I promise I will support you !
      48 minutes ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      Shazieh Ahmed

Interesting. Two people can copy emails from the private into the public.

"Shazieh Ahmed
      ...Count me in as a woman helping !
      Woah, I am completely blown away by all these facts Peter, thank you so much for sharing. i am at the press and showing this to my Editor as I facebook "

So. This is what a 'woman helping' looks like. Now you can see why I say women must be excluded from all efforts to defeat the Illuminati and the genocide of 90% of the worlds population agenda. Because they 'help' like you do. ;-)

I have seen many women come and go claiming to want to 'help'. I don't believe any of them. Why? Because many have lied. Just like you lied. ;-) And with so many women lying? It's safer to assume all women I meet are lying to me. If women wished to be trust-WORTHY then they would denounce women who are liars. Just like men do.See More
      47 minutes ago ·
    • Alex Frick
      Peter Nolan if you come back here and get to read this, Iam female and guess what, my husband brings me a coffee to bed "every" morning - not cause I carry a whip - but because he chooses to do so. He will vaccume the house when Iam too bus...y with work and even hang up or take down clothes from the washing line. No issues, in any way with it.... On the other hand Ill help him with anything that he needs - Ill even sand down the furniture, assemble furniture pieces - and in half the time that any of his male workers would / could! Perhaps we are a match made in heaven - I don't know, but what I do know is that either will of us will jump in anywhere - anytime for the other. Regardless of what it may be! Both of us could easily stand on our own two feet - neither needs the other to survive - but we choose to be with one another and equality is something that goes without saying! I think that is called two grown up people who are in love and two halves that make a whole! Ponder that !See More
      46 minutes ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Chris Roubis OMG Dan ... thats Peter for sure..
      46 minutes ago · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Shazieh Ahmed Haha .. thanks for quoting me Peter, that's when I thought you were sane. I am taking all that back ok?
      44 minutes ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      ‎"Alex Frick Peter Nolan I am female"

You think this is informing me of something new?

By the way? I believe you did not answer the very simple questions I put to you. This is called dissimulation. When women get a wiff of the truth they will... do anything they can to distract the observing men from that truth. Thank you for being willing to place so many posts into this place to provide the men watching with the evidence of dissimulation.See More
      43 minutes ago ·
    • Chris Roubis ROFL Peter u are a crack up
      42 minutes ago · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Dan Rutherford Dissimulation is a form of deception in which one conceals the truth. It consists of concealing the truth, or in the case of half-truths, concealing parts of the truth, like inconvenient or secret information. Dissimulation differs from simulation, in which one exhibits false information. Oxford Dictionary
      40 minutes ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Alex FrickPeter , Peter... Shazieh wrote that on day one of meeting you! She obviously had no idea of what you were truly about. But seeing you showed your true colours, since then you are doing exactly what I said all along ... out of contect Peter! You think you are so very clever and so much more clever than everyone else! That is half the problem, the other half is your control freak complex! Unreal!
      40 minutes ago · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Dan Rutherford What is the truth about you Peter? You do not look like a person that has been perfect at relationships.. You even have that violent glint in your eye and you speak of Dissimulation...
      38 minutes ago ·
    • Shazieh Ahmed He's one of a kind Dan, thank God for that x
      35 minutes ago ·
    • Alex Frick
      ha ha ha Peter you really like the word "dissimulation" cause you seem to use it for everyone! Goodness Iam beginning to think you have a mental issue to be very honest with you. Trust you to think EVERY Woman is in the conspiracy lol! You ...really need help Peter! If anyone ever has needed it real bad - it is you! You need to grow up real bad! Iam real sorry if Mum spanked you when you were young - and you thought it was soooo unfair. Well let me tell you something - when you chose to be reincarnated (Lord help the world many said), no one ever promised you "fair"! Get over it Peter - I think anyone you meet would say that sooner than later!See More
      35 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Peter Nolan
      Ladies.

We shall see how smug you are should men like those in our team not be able to stop this collapsed destroying the Australian economy as it will should it happen.

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b3-vwYJiD8gSee More
      35 minutes ago ·
    • Alex Frick ‎1/. Fear mongering ! You need balance Mister!
      33 minutes ago ·
    • Peter Nolan
      As far as I can tell that's 170 posts and only ONE woman who was willing to try and answer the questions at hand. And two men who are very challenged as to their sex.

Do any of you men reading this believe your women are really going to cre...ate courts and juries and extend the protection of the law to you? And even if they did create courts and juries? Do any of you men really believe that you would get an unbiased trial? Look at all the hatred and bias thrown out at me.

For what? Telling the truth. That's for what.See More
      31 minutes ago ·
    • Alex Frick ‎2/. More fear mongering! Ppl like you could never stop any collapse!
      31 minutes ago ·
    • Shazieh Ahmed Tuesday, June 28, 2011 @ http://www.peternolan.com/ - New Today: 0 New Yesterday: 0
      People Online:Visitors: 2
      Members: 0 Total: 2
      31 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Alex Frick ‎3/. ppl with your mentality create wars !
      31 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Dan Rutherford dissimulation world very quickly turn to disassociation! We have all been to your web pages and blogs Peter! Take a look carfeully at what some of the people in this groiup are involved in before you start patting yourself on the back for doing bugger all except demonizing women...
      30 minutes ago · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Shazieh Ahmed and everything on his site is a big fat "0"
      30 minutes ago · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Alex Frick Thank you Dan, Thank you Shazieh! Perfect proof of how popular his views really are!
      29 minutes ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Shazieh Ahmed You welcome Alex and thanks Dan. My tummy hurts from laughing as much as I did today .. have a great night you all xoxo
      28 minutes ago · · 3 peopleLoading...
    • Dan Rutherford I can not believe how high and mighty you think you are Mr Nolan! You have the intelligence of a six pack of beer if that and if I appear too harsh, it is because you are an offensive person who needs to take a real look at yourself and wake the F$%k up!
      25 minutes ago · · 4 peopleLoading...
    • Holger S Frick I can't read Peters posts anymore, my pc shuts down as soon as I click at them lol Good one censors the shit by itself...
      25 minutes ago · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Shazieh Ahmed Hahahhahaha xxx
      24 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Holger S Frick Not worth reading it ayway! :)
      22 minutes ago ·
    • Peter Nolan
      Shazieh Ahmed Hhhmmm. I don't even understand your post. I think you missed that my into post on spearhead has more than 4,000 reads. And that was some months ago before the forum was made private. What I have written over the last two yea...rs has likely reached more than 10,000 men. Possibly MANY more.

We are not in a game of 'numbers of people'. This is not a 'vote'. Most people are not intelligent enough to understand what is happening. They mock and ridicule those who are far better informed than themselves from their ignorance and arrogance. This is normal and to be expected.

We are in a game of looking for those people who are 1 in 1,000. Intelligent enough to know what is going on and also willing to do something about it. So far? We have only found one woman who fits that bill.

This is what she said.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/108/threadid/319/scope/posts/Default.aspx

For some reason women try and make the case that the fact they can not understand what is really happening and therefore do not join in the defense against the efforts of genocide against them is somehow the fault of men. Just like everything is the fault of men.

The men have read this post Shazieh. And they will make up their own minds as to what they saw.See More
      22 minutes ago ·
    • Alex Frick
      Another of your favourite words Peter Nolan hatred - Awww poor you, women hate you! That is what you believe in your heart Peter, in reality they are simply not interested in your nonsense, that is all! As for those two men you mentioned, m...y hat off to both of them! They, unlike yourself are normal! You, on the other hand made the comment that was to be expected of your personal mentality! Do you think anyone is surprised? WHinge, whine poor me - ! More than one woman answered your question Peter, except you did not hear what you wanted to hear, hence you treated it as though it was non existent! You Peter, have your own truth and it will suffocate you sooner than later - you have my pity and that is about all! As for me, I have something irreplaceable in my husband!See More
      22 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Robert Kennedy I am utterly disgusted in Peter! I have read all of your posts and as for you bringing people into the ASP, you should keep them. There is some kind of major malfunction that you must seriously address before it is too late!
      21 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Alex Frick LOL if it "likely" reached over 10,000 men and you only have a total of
      19 minutes ago ·
    • Alex Frick Hmmm alright! Guess they believe in what you state as much as me :)
      19 minutes ago ·
    • Shazieh AhmedPeter Nolan, I am so glad you don't understand my post because honestly I don't understand you but thanks for all the laugh. Was definitely worth it ... :)
      18 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Alex Frick Sure those men did not commit suicide due to your posts? LOL!
      17 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Alex Frick LOL again... I think you are the only one that does "mock and ridicule" as per your own statement! What does that say ?
      15 minutes ago ·
    • Alex Frick But hey, perhaps it is due to your "ignorance and arrogance"! ???
      14 minutes ago ·
    • Peter Nolan
      Alex Frick
      “ More than one woman answered your question Peter, “

Actually. No. I can’t find anyone other than Anna who actually made an attempt to answer the very simple and very specific THREE questions I asked. You Alex can’t even seem to... tell if I asked A question or some questions.

Of course. With 150+ posts of complete rubbish by women and sexually challenged men one might be forgiven for not finding other answers hiding in there.

If any women wish to start a new thread to discuss and answer these three questions? You are welcome to do so. Discuss among yourselves. Attempt to regain some of the obviously lost credibility you just threw away.

In my opinion, I have created evidence enough on this thread that despite the fact that this is a very serious site and that #3 on the list of founding items on the ASP is ‘Protection of Common Law Rights’ the women on this site do not take these issues seriously, will not extend the protection of the common law to men, and will hate on and abuse and ridicule any man who points that out.

Unless of course these profiles are ASIO agents which is well possible. If these profiles are ASIO agents then we will have had a major success in bringing them out to expose themselves again as they did on the Irish Free Man site.See More
      14 minutes ago ·
    • Holger S Frick Are you as short as dumb Peter Nolan? Then I'm sure you can go parachuting from the edge ofa carpet! :)
      10 minutes ago ·
    • Alex Frick That was your Grandmother wasn't it Peter?!? On the other hand, once might ask, how much did you pay her? Is she Eastern ? Considering you put down all Western women! And if she is a westener. how ever did she (the only western woman on planet Earth), escape the brain washing, the programming that you so often mention? WOW !!!! She should go in the Guiness Book of Records I belive!!
      10 minutes ago ·
    • Alex Frick believe*
      9 minutes ago ·
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Parent ForumGeneral Parent ForumGeneralGeneralASP Thread on women being willing to sit on juries ASP Thread on women being willing to sit on juries