You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Parent ForumGeneral Parent ForumGeneralGeneralIntroduction Post for NewbiesIntroduction Post for Newbies
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 11/15/2011 11:06 PM

Modified By host  on 11/15/2011 5:59:04 AM
One of the interesting things that has shown up over the last 4 years for me is this. 

If you say to someone that there are "Powers that Be" and these people are controlling events everyone nods wisely and admits immediately that there are SOME sort of "Powers that Be". But if you suggest that the various powers are co-operating for their mutual benefit and give them a name like the Illuminati then you are a "crazy conspiracy nutter".

Take, for example, the European Royalty in the 1700-1918 period. For a start most of them were ACTUALLY RELATED BY BLOOD OR MARRIAGE. Queen Victoria placed her offspring all over the place. And the European Royalty were clearly in control of most of the world via the process of "colonization" in this 200 year period. 

The idea that these RELATIVES did NOT organise things to their own mutual benefit is, to me, actually more far fetched than the idea that they competed with each other.

It is easy to see that if the Royal CO-OPERATED then it would be easier for them to manage events and to control people than if they COMPETED with each other. All they had to do was PRETEND to be competing with each other and fire up "nationalism" and they could get their men to work MUCH harder and be prepared to go off and fight wars than if they made sure all men were well fed and well watered and well taken care of.

One of the things that I have come to understand about men is that in order for them to work hard you have to motivate them with something they REALLY WANT. And in most cases the ONLY thing that MOST men REALLY want is the chance to raise their children. Life is pretty empty and meaningless to a man who never has the chance to raise children. 

In countries where polygamy is allowed much of the societal trouble is caused by the men who are excluded from the opportunity of having a family via being too poor to attract a wife. And yes, we all know women marry up socially and economically. It is not "hatred" to say so.

So this set of forum posts have been moved across from my personal forums for a variety of reasons. That my personal forums existed before CAF was the main reason the posts were placed there in the first place. My personal forums are going to go back to being mostly an advertisement for my business consulting services and NOT a place for presenting my own personal views.

Another reason for this is that the expression of personal views into the public is frowned upon in the world of large corporates. Most large corporates wish people to keep their personal views to themselves for fear of "upsetting the women". It is an interesting comment in itself that women have claimed "equality" to men for 40 years, and men talk to men however they like, but women need to be protected from the expression of open views of men. So much for "strong" and "empowered", right?
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneral Parent ForumGeneral Parent ForumGeneralGeneralIntroduction Post for NewbiesIntroduction Post for Newbies