You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumQueenslandQueenslandQueensland Parent ForumQueensland Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kirsty Elisa Warwick: Criminal Slanderer and terrible motherKirsty Elisa Warwick: Criminal Slanderer and terrible mother
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/19/2011 9:50 PM

Modified By host  on 7/19/2011 3:14:44 AM
This is the sort of potty mouthed trash that men put on pedestals as 'good women'. 

Here is her facebook. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i...

Here are some of the things she has had to say about me. Of course, the slander is a crime and the price I have set for remedy is $A10,000. You can clearly see that she is publicly supporting false claims I am a wife beater and a 'kiddie-fiddler'.

And by the way gents? This is only a small fraction of the posts placed by Kirsty into Michaels facebook.

Any man who tells me I should 'respect women'? You are going to have to be prepared to sit on a jury and ensure I get my $A10,000 remedy which will be donated to Michael and my expenses will be extra to this $A10,000.

This is how women speak to honest men of honour and integrity who have committed no crime, indeed, done great good.

This is the level of hatred of women now.
New Post
 7/19/2011 10:11 PM

Kirsty Elisa Warwick
firstly no one has the right to harm another person just because they got shafted in a divorce or whatever their piss poor reason is......any person who harms a child deserves to be strung up and beaten every day for the rest of their pitif...ul lives......3rd of all ANY person wether male or female kill THEMSELVES get no sympathy from me and lastly ur children werent kidnapped, U disowned them remember...so suck it up, and get the fuck over urself.

I would rather be the person i am, then anything that resembles the pitiful, pathetic person u r who is clearly nothing but a total fuckin crack pot, and deserves all the hatred and abuse he gets. Open ur eyes and learn to be a decent person and treat others with respect and maybe u will get some in return, in short eat shit and die dick head. I couldnt be bothered with u anymore, now mick get to bed now before i have to beat u.....after all i am a western woman and i rule u :)

Kirsty Elisa Warwick Once again pete u left part of the comment out again...maybe ur copy/paste function is fucked!!! u should really get that seen to!!

U say telling lies doesnt make them true.....listen to ur own words in that case peter.....u saying that u didnt beat ur wife, or molest ur child, doesnt make it true

Kirsty Elisa Warwick If u reread what i said...i said beat ur wife and molest ur children...i see when u replied however u stated u didnt BEAT ur wife and children...hmmm no denial on the molestion tho hey petey??? Well well the truth is out finally....do u feel betta now u got that off ur chest?

Kirsty Elisa Warwick Hmmmm as i said he is reading every word i write, and i will have no reason to accuse him of anything, as he keeps his hands to himself...unlike u, u filthy low life dog....i have stepped in shit on the street that i have more respect and consideration for than u

Kirsty Elisa Warwick
If they wanna kill themselves then good fuckin riddence....I am the smartest man i know...I have good DNA.......................​...I am gonna put lawyers and politicians on trial....................O​H MY GOD I CANT STOP LAUGHING......all ur... gonna do Peter, is continue to sit in front of ur computer, talking to ur online girlfriends, sending them money, dick in hand, with ur pet cats, and ur action men, wishing that u didnt exist..........man i bet ur mum wished she had swallowed that nigh

Kirsty Elisa Warwick IF THEY KILL THEMSELVES WHO GIVES A FAT RATS ARSE??

Kirsty Elisa Warwick No Peter i feel bad to the men who are murdered not the ones who kill themselves.....if u wanna kill urself then do it, but dont expect sympathy for it........and i just wish u were one of those 4000 a year peter, but i guess there is always time, and before u say oh look another comment to prove women hate men, its a comment that says oh look women HATE YOU!!!!!

So….Chris Merrit decides to send some people here some lies. One of whom was Kirsty. 

Here is her email to me.

U sick fuck........molesting little kids......ur own daughter included.......now i know y ur ex wife left ur scummy arse. U r the l...owest of life forms, and need to be hung for what u have done!!!! I will be sure to circulate that message to EVERY single person on facebook on both mine, and your friend list....perverts like u need to be stopped, and u deserve all the pain and agony that is coming to u

And this is why women must not be allowed to sit on juries. All that they need to hear is a bunch of lies about a man and as far as the woman is concerned he’s guilty. All Kirsty has done is to demonstrate that she is a man hater and that she lacks the brain power to notice obvious lies.

And should Kirsty circulate lies as she says she will? Then she is guilty of the crime of slander and she too will be put on trial for this crime.

And here is the post I have put into my forum regarding Chris Merrit.
http://www.crimesagainstfa​thers.com/australia/Forums​/tabid/82/forumid/107/post​id/566/scope/posts/Default​.aspx#566

Kirsty Elisa Warwick DO IT!!!! TAKE ME TO COURT, DO WHATEVER U LIKE......IM ABOVE THE LAW (bahahahaha). HMMMM FEELING A LITTLE GUILTY NOW THE TRUTH IS OUT HEY SICKO??? MAYBE U SHOULD POST THIS SHIT TO UR OWN WALL JOCK STRAP, AND I STAND BY EVERY WORD I SAID TO U....IF THAT SHIT IS TRUE THEN U R A FILTHY DOG, WHO DESERVES TO BE KILLED, AND THEN WE CAN MAKE THIS YEARS TOTAL 4001 :)

Kirsty Elisa Warwick Well Peter why didnt u post a copy of the original message that i was sent? Ashamed are we? If ur gonna play the copy and paste game perhaps u should copy and paste the ENTIRE message...gutless piece of shit!

Kirsty Elisa Warwick SHOVE UR AFFADAVITS UP UR ARSE..........I WILL DO WHAT I WANT COS IM ABOVE THE LAW

Kirsty Elisa Warwick What about u being held accountable for ur crimes Peter??? U should be held accountbale for ur mis treatment of people, and ur lies, and ur mis-use of statements etc....u will be held accountable one day, and i hope that u get everything u deserve for the disgraceful things u have done

Kirsty Elisa Warwick First of all, as i already said shove ur affadavit right up ur arse, its only good as toilet paper....secondly, they funded their daughter to escape YOU.....why should she stay with a dirty deviant prick like you? Oh and before u say dont slander you......I SPEAK THE TRUTH, and just because u say a the truth is a lie, doesnt make it a lie....it just makes u full of shit :)

Kirsty Elisa Warwick The main reason i dont believe u Peter is becasue u have PROVEN u r a liar, and a manipulator....if u were an honest person then u wouldnt take exerpts from ppls comments to suit ur own needs at the time, u would copy the ENTIRE comment, instead u r quiet happy to take them out of context to use them against another person.....so yeah i hate u, and yeah i would rather take his word for it, than believe the likes of u

Kirsty Elisa Warwick Call me a dumb bitch all u like Peter, i would rather be a dumb bitch than a paedophile

Kirsty Elisa Warwick He only copies and pastes the comments that back up his bullshit Maree, if he actually was honest and not a low life manipulative piece of shit, he would copy an entire comment, but alas, we instead have to here the insane ramblings from someone who is full of shit, and couldnt lie straight in bed

Kirsty Elisa Warwick Awwww Petey what no copy and paste jobs on that comment huh? Touched a nerve huh? Maybe u should keep ur foul hands to urself then

Kirsty Elisa Warwick So if ur living in germany then why did u give chris merret an australian number to contact u on?? Let me guess, u lied to him?? hmmmmmm well Peter, now i am totally convinced ur the only honest person left in this world, and we were all wrong about ALL allegations about u, ur right in everything u say...bahahahahaha BULLSHIT ARTIST OF THE YEAR

Kirsty Elisa Warwick
Well why dont u copy and paste cassidys comment to ur site petey...ur good at that. If ur so innocent peter come back to australia, and face the accuser....u cant tho can u?? It will prove ur a liar, and that everything u have been accused ...of is true!! Isnt it sad when someone cant even trust their partner to do the right hting by their children....hmmmmm im very lucky cos my hubby would NEVER lay a hand on our kids, not ever.

Have u not noticed Peter that its not man hatred its Peter hatred...not one woman here is saying that they hate any man except for u, so stop trying to drag other men into it...its on u, its because ur an arrogant, nasty, selfish, arsehole. But u like lumping everyone into cateogries dont ya? Thats how ppl like u work!! Cant stand on ur own, so u gotta drag other ppl down with ya...be a man Petey and admit that the only reason u have the shits with any woman is cos u got dumped on ur arse by ur ex....newsflash should she have stayed so u could use the children as ur little playthings?? I think not!!!!!

The only good ur so called affadavits are is use as toilet paper, they aint worth a pinch of shit...and neither are YOU!!! The sooner u come to terma with that, the sooner u can move on and become a productive member of society, until that happens perhaps u should just keep ur compulsions to urself

Kirsty Elisa Warwick Ur a fuckin clown Peter.........most of the real fathers dont skip country to avoid paying for children that they helped create....but u just didnt get exactly what u wanted from em did ya

Kirsty Elisa Warwick Wife basher and kiddy fiddler??? Shit Maree Peter is man of the year!!!! All other men pail in comparison to the gem that is Peter Nolan

Kirsty Elisa Warwick U keep saying how "big" u r, so a tiny woman calling u names shouldnt bother u enough to try to hit em...but let me guess it was all lies....u would never do such a thing, ur just an innocent victim

Kirsty Elisa Warwick ‎@ Diana, who said that men hit woman more often??? No one.... infact Maree was pointing out that innocent Peter aint telling the truth about his split....he is a woman basher.
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumQueenslandQueenslandQueensland Parent ForumQueensland Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Kirsty Elisa Warwick: Criminal Slanderer and terrible motherKirsty Elisa Warwick: Criminal Slanderer and terrible mother