You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumDocuments on La...Documents on La...How to Lawfully Bill for a Legal Court OrderHow to Lawfully Bill for a Legal Court Order
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/17/2011 6:14 AM

Modified By host  on 5/17/2011 12:45:56 AM

Gentlemen.

With respect to ‘court orders’ you are being lied to with deceptive language. You are led to believe that ‘order’ means ‘instruction’ like a man in the army is required to follow ‘orders’. Why is he required to follow orders? Because he SIGNED A CONTRACT when he joined the army and he took an oath.

But a ‘court order’ is not an instruction like in the army. It is an ‘order’ like you buy a big mac meal in McDonalds.

What must you do after you ORDER your big mac meal and before you EAT IT? You must PAY FOR IT.

So. Whenever you are given a court ‘ORDER’ it is an irrevocable order for services. It is the JUDGES/MAGISTRATES problem to find out the COST of the order before he/she orders it. Just like it is YOUR problem to find out the price of the big mac before you order it. If you don’t have the money you should not place the order.

So when you are given a ‘court order’ you have a lawful right to issue a lawful BILL for the order. Until that BILL is paid? You have no obligation to fulfil the order.

Here is proof this works. This is an ‘order’ for EUR6,000 per month. At the time of the BILL the ‘arrears’ was EUR150,000. So I issued a BILL for EUR1.5M and said I would be more than happy to pay the EUR150,000 just as soon as my BILL for EUR1.5M was paid.

I have not heard from these people since October 2009. 

PN_Notice_to_Judge_Griffin.pdf
New Post
 4/5/2012 10:43 PM

I was chatting to my brother last night after he had his meeting with his lawyer, the lawyer of his ex via phone conferencing.  He is concerned that even though he currently has custody of the four children that he will be forced to sell the house because she is pushing in that direction.  Apparently it is going to be a 60/40 split in his favour.

Now I'm not sure how this will be effected but I'm presuming there will be some court order demanding that the sale proceed.  Now forgive me for asking what may be a basic question but would it be fair to assume that this procedure would work on such a court order even if she also has equity in the house?
New Post
 12/9/2012 12:47 PM

Hi George,
I didn't see this question.......basically we need to implement new courts.
New Post
 12/10/2012 4:32 AM

host wrote:
Hi George,
I didn't see this question.......basically we need to implement new courts.

Yes we sure so.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumDocuments on La...Documents on La...How to Lawfully Bill for a Legal Court OrderHow to Lawfully Bill for a Legal Court Order