You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumQueenslandQueenslandQueensland Parent ForumQueensland Parent ForumGeneral Discuss...General Discuss...stalinist tactics of qld governmentstalinist tactics of qld government
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 2/27/2011 4:44 PM

Raised girl as single father. She recently graduated medicine UQ. To a Qld gov health worker I expressed my frustration and disgust at the institutionalised sexism I'd had to deal with while raising her. Next thing I was cumpulsorily detained and treating like a dangerous person until assessed as normal by a psychiatrist. When I went to collect the documents used to justify my 'arrest' I was assaulted by 2 security guys. They are presently under investigation by crime & misconduct comm. My friend who has worked for Qld gov says I have been branded Persona non grata by the feminist mafia and need some support. Am I looking in the right place? thanks, jm I will scan the relevant documents asap.
New Post
 2/28/2011 12:16 AM

Modified By host  on 2/27/2011 7:20:53 AM
Hi Jim, 
you are in the right place if you agree with the invitation that is on our front page. You are obviously a father from your description. By joining our site you are making oath that you are willing to sit on juries we are creating to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia. This site is very specific. This site is for fathers who have had crimes committed against them. We will teach you how to prosecute your case under common law and we are creating common law juries to process these cases.

But please be aware. You are making oath to help OTHER men after your case is handled. Over many years too many men have come to men for help only to disappear as soon as they have been helped to whatever extent. This has dissipated the efforts of those working on re-introducing the rule of law into Australia.

So that is really the question. Do you want to join us as an active member and future jurist such that you are part of the solution? The guvment is nothing but a criminal cartel and the crime against you is quite minor compared to hundreds of thousands of other men. We are looking for honest men of honour and integrity who are willing to stick with this project of reintroducing the rule of law for the longer term.

Check out the Introductions for John Wilson, Robert Kennedy, Norman Scarth etc.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a... 

We are looking for more men like this. Are you one of them? Do you know more men like this?

Thanks

Peter

PS...my intro post and link to the book is here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumQueenslandQueenslandQueensland Parent ForumQueensland Parent ForumGeneral Discuss...General Discuss...stalinist tactics of qld governmentstalinist tactics of qld government