You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Discussion about western men who go to Asia to meet womenDiscussion about western men who go to Asia to meet women
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/8/2012 9:41 PM

Modified By Host2  on 6/6/2013 12:23:59 AM
I started a thread where I mentioned that I am a white American man and am travelling to Southeast Asia soon and would like tips on how to meet girls. And then a ton of bitter and angry women started raving like lunatics at me. There is no topic that pisses off western women more than western men who go to Asia and meet women.

I finally just asked them "Why are you women so upset about this? Why does it bother you this much, that many western men are going to Asia to meet women?".

My user ID on this thread was 132506 and 132539. If you want to see an example of real man-hatred, just read the full thread below:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Travelling to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand soon, tips on meeting girls?

LoP Guest
Lopster
User ID: 132506
Today 07:11 AM 

Travelling to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand soon, tips on meeting girls? 

Sponsored Links

Advertise Here

I'm 25, and from America. I'm also caucasian. 

I am planning to travel to southeast Asia, to Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam in a couple of months. 

I was wondering if it's pretty easy to meet girls in these countries? I assume it is, from what I have heard. 

Does anyone have any experience in these countries? I am not looking to get married, just to date and bang hot Asian chicks. 

I asked if it requires any "game" to meet girls in those countries, and someone told me "All you have to do is show up". So I guess it's pretty easy for a white American man to meet Asian girls in those countries? Seems like I won't even have to try, that many will be coming up to me and wanting to talk and date. 

Thanks for reading my post and if you have any advice or tips to give, I thank you again.

Description: Quote this message in a reply Description: Quote this post

Doodie_Pants
User ID: 132496
Today 07:14 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_6278.jpg 

RE: Travelling to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand soon, tips on meeting girls? 

Does this thread need a stinker?
Description: doomed

The Evil AC
I am not a number!!!
User ID: 666
Today 07:18 AM 

RE: Travelling to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand soon, tips on meeting girls? 

sucky sucky 5 dolla

me love you long time

LoP Guest
Very Last Poster
Today 07:28 AM 

WOW. Just read this: 

http://www.adventurerob.com/2009/07/d... 

The girl he was sitting next to on the bus offered him to stay at her house for free for a couple of nights. Now THAT's what I'm talking about. Pretty cool if Asian girls will even offer western men to stay in their own house, without even knowing them. 

I think I am going to feel like a kid in a candy shop.

BlowtheBridge
User ID: 122751
Today 07:36 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

I am planning to travel to southeast Asia, to Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam in a couple of months. 

I was wondering if it's pretty easy to meet girls in these countries? I assume it is, from what I have heard. 

Does anyone have any experience in these countries? I am not looking to get married, just to date and bang hot Asian chicks. 

I asked if it requires any "game" to meet girls in those countries, and someone told me "All you have to do is show up". So I guess it's pretty easy for a white American man to meet Asian girls in those countries? Seems like I won't even have to try, that many will be coming up to me and wanting to talk and date. 

Thanks for reading my post and if you have any advice or tips to give, I thank you again.

Go to the North in Thailand! 

Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai.

Best place on Earth. Women are unreal beautiful. Say NO to Bangkok, too many diseased whores.

Have a great time bro.

Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/images/usernames/user_2111.gif
I think pimp, therefore i am.
User ID: 88418
Today 07:39 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_2111.jpg 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

WOW. Just read this: 

The girl he was sitting next to on the bus offered him to stay at her house for free for a couple of nights. Now THAT's what I'm talking about. Pretty cool if Asian girls will even offer western men to stay in their own house, without even knowing them. 

Penis-illin is in ur future

Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice

eclipsed
User ID: 128332
Today 07:40 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_5646.jpg 

men dont go to those places for the girls...they go for the little boys.

Vegas
Order Out Of Chaos
User ID: 102345
Today 07:42 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_2053.jpg 

Spinners...

Description: Cheer

LoP Guest
Chuck Norris
Today 07:42 AM 

I am a pretty mild mannered person, not a wild out of control drunken idiot type of guy. I'm even what you might call a bit of a dork, who wears glasses. 

From what I have read about Asian girls, the type of men they like the most are white dorky looking jewish dudes. The whole alpha-male type of game that works with western women is a total turn off for Asian girls, from what I have read online about it. So if I just be myself, be well mannered and not act like a drunken fool, I'm sure I'll have tons of girls approaching me and offering to date or f**k or whatever. 

God bless Asia. Where good men can go and find good women to meet.

kosh
User ID: 130942
Today 07:43 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/images/avatars/Dreamteam/Dreamteam%20(40).jpg 

eclipsed  Wrote:

Description: Jhikpghf If you want to meet beautiful Asian girls, go to Japan. Where you are going you need to be careful - lots of lady boys Description: chuckle

Business as usual in the Apocalypse

WhenWillitEnd
User ID: 120696
Today 07:45 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_5205.jpg 

OP, wtf you thinking? They only want your money... they will suck your dick like you cum liquid gold.

Go fucky fucky, come back and get some blood work done, make sure you are clean.

DO NOT MARRY.

my step mom is Thai, ex Hooker.. all she does is spend spend spend... good-for-nothing whore

Thomas S. Bean
User ID: 132509
Today 07:45 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

WOW. Just read this: 

Just bec u r in a 3rd world country....as a US citizen...you are still subject to US laws prohibiting international travel to procur sex wi minor children.......in Addition to possible blackmail over there....you have quite a few threats to avoid when chasing down sex.....

U should avoid teenagers at all costs.....and how will u know their age?

LoP Guest
Stranger
Today 07:49 AM 

Earlier I read an article where a couple of Asian girls were talking about "We really like white men, and we want to have babies with white men cause the children will look much more beautiful than if we had babies with Asian men". 

LOL, sounds a bit racist, but hey, if we white guys can use it in own favor, why not? 

I am not looking to marry or have babies, obviously, but I don't mind leading a girl on, at least for a few dates, and letting her believe whatever she wants to believe. I'll just be sure to use a condom so that she can't get pregnant. Many Asian girls may tell you they are using the birth control pill, and ask you to "come inside them", but they are doing that just because they are desperate to have half white, half Asian babies. 

So we men got to be alittle careful or else we may end up with a whole harem of children inadvertently. 

God bless Asia, the place where western men feel like they are kids in a candy shop!

Scuba7
User ID: 132511
Today 07:50 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_6219.jpg 

It is easy to meet women in those countries.

People are really friendly.

Women will often ask you out for dinner/tea.

And hookers are everywhere.

Depends on what you want I guess.

From out of nowhere; Chris Froome. Go you good thing.

LoP Guest
Stranger in a strange land
Today 07:54 AM 

Thomas S. Bean  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

WOW. Just read this: 

Just bec u r in a 3rd world country....as a US citizen...you are still subject to US laws prohibiting international travel to procur sex wi minor children.......in Addition to possible blackmail over there....you have quite a few threats to avoid when chasing down sex.....

Uh dude. I am not planning on having sex with prostitutes, or even having sex with with normal girls either. I know there's a big child sex pedophile problem in Cambodia, and I am not into that kind of thing at all.

I'm a nice guy, and just looking to meet nice girls. If any girls looks shady or not safe to be around, I will obviously avoid her.

Just looking for a couple of nice Asian girlfriends that I can talk to, have fun with, and so on. Sex is not that important of a thing to me.

LoP Guest
Lopster
Today 07:55 AM 

Sponsored Links

Advertise Here

Scuba7  Wrote:

It is easy to meet women in those countries.

People are really friendly.

Women will often ask you out for dinner/tea.

And hookers are everywhere.

Depends on what you want I guess.

Thanks for your tips. I am definitely NOT looking for prostitutes. Just nice girls to talk to, have fun with, hang around with. And if we end up having sex, that's cool too.

I'm a nice guy.

Vegas
Order Out Of Chaos
Today 07:58 AM 

WhenWillitEnd  Wrote:

OP, wtf you thinking? They only want your money... they will suck your dick like you cum liquid gold.

Go fucky fucky, come back and get some blood work done, make sure you are clean.

DO NOT MARRY.

my step mom is Thai, ex Hooker.. all she does is spend spend spend... good-for-nothing whore

Description: Jptdknpa

LoP Guest
Most Knowledgeable
Today 08:00 AM 

Vegas  Wrote:

WhenWillitEnd  Wrote:

OP, wtf you thinking? They only want your money... they will suck your dick like you cum liquid gold.

DO NOT MARRY.

Already mentioned I don't wanna get married (I am already married to an indian girl). Just want some cool chicks to talk to, hang with, and maybe bang.

LoP Guest
Chuck Norris
User ID: 115117
Today 08:07 AM 

So you're a 25 year old, dorky white guy and you are planning a trip to the Golden Triangle of all places.... You're gonna get yourself into some fucked up situation, I strongly advise you not go to these countries you mention. One or two maybe, but all of them is such a high chance of something bad happening to you... These places are major drug production areas of the world, cut-throat people... If you've got enough common sense, you might be alright but I think you've got rose-tinted glasses on about this whole idea.

LoP Guest
Stranger
User ID: 78866
Today 08:07 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

BREATH, HAVE MONEY

YOUR IN THERE LIKE SWIMWEAR

QuakrakWierosQue'tia
User ID: 132504
Today 08:09 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_5691.gif 

First get extra thick condoms you wil need about 200 and get one out and wave it about . not your willy the condom place 5 american dollars in each condom and a pretty asian girl will come up to you and say come back to my place bigboy Description: Jhikpghf

Description: [Image: 33F8_509B4C64.jpg]

Description: [Image: 42B9_509B4C64.jpg]

The Truth Is behind the chair

Description: Hiding3

LoP Guest
Guest of Intrigue
Today 08:10 AM 

Ah, this is some good advice. 

http://www.retire-on-650-month.com/Fi... 

Here is the passage I found most relevant: 

For retiree's that want to meet a Cambodian or Vietnamese lady we would recommend a smaller massage as a good place to look for the right girl. 

The massage is very cheap and you want to get to know the girl and you can even ask for an outcall massage. 

About 75% of the massage businesses will send the girl of your choice to your place of accommodations. 

Massage girls earn very little and are not spoiled financially or burnt out sexually. They wear little or no makeup and do not have tatoo's and are much more sincere than a common bar girl. 

A bar girl who has worked in the bar a long time and had many sexual encounters and foreigner boyfriends and who knows how to take advantage of you financially. 

A massage girl will tend to be shy and will appreciate your generosity, and your kindness. 

In Thailand we recommend visiting massage parlors to find a Thai girlfriend and we suggest the massage parlors which you would be most successful, how and when to go about it.

That sounds like a good strategy. 

Getting a massage (a clean one) is a way to have intimate contact with a local girl, and after one or two massages, perhaps can ask her out or something. And as the article mentioned, massage girls are not dirty whores like bar girls. 

Believe me, I will be avoiding the whole bar girl scene like the plague. I am not into those kinds of sluts. So it may be easy to meet a NICE girl through visiting clean massage parlours. It's just you and her alone together and you can easily talk to her and feel intimate.

LoP Guest
Forgotten Genius
Today 08:10 AM 

Just stay off the drugs they have flowing over there, you'll probably be offered amphetamine type drugs.... The good stuffs the Opium but you gotta know the towns that grow it, or you'll just be offered smack and some stimulants.

AC488
I got no balls
User ID: 488
Today 08:11 AM 

OP is a loser

Gitana
Bleed's Angry Panther
User ID: 128302
Today 08:12 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_919.jpg 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Thomas S. Bean  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

WOW. Just read this: 

Uh dude. I am not planning on having sex with prostitutes, or even having sex with with normal girls either. I know there's a big child sex pedophile problem in Cambodia, and I am not into that kind of thing at all.

I'm a nice guy, and just looking to meet nice girls. If any girls looks shady or not safe to be around, I will obviously avoid her.

Just looking for a couple of nice Asian girlfriends that I can talk to, have fun with, and so on. Sex is not that important of a thing to me.

just be really aware that women in these countries see western men as meal tickets. dont fool yourself into thinking they want you for your winning personality and/or good looks. the reason they go for the 'nerdy' types is that they are easier to manipulate since they are not used to being plied with female affection.

the charm is not all on the up and up. ive known several guys who married east asian women and they turned into wicked harpies once the ring was on and were brought to the states.

good luck and hope you have fun Description: Heartflowers

whatever our souls are made of...his and mine are the same...

10% real fruit juice motherfuckers!

LoP Guest
Guest of Intrigue
Today 08:16 AM 

There's a LOT of fear mongering on this thread. Why and WHO would want to create fear about western men going to Asia and meeting nice sexy Asian girls?

Who? Western women. Western women want to stop men at all costs from realizing they have OPTIONS and can go and get a very high quality girl in Asia, instead of putting up with the end-less feminazi bullshit from western women.

And why? Because western women want to entrap men and keep them as their slaves. Western women get FREAKED OUT when they see large numbers of western men going to Asia to find good women.

Every western man that gets himself an Asian girlfriend is a slap in the face to feminist western women.

So, STOP with the fear mongering. If I want to go to Asia and get myself a hot young 18 YEAR OLD girlfriend, I will do so. I could care less about the bullshit, shaming language, and fear mongering that western women and their pathetic mangina lapdogs want to promote here.

LoP Guest
Boogerflicker
Today 08:18 AM 

AC488  Wrote:

OP is a loser

Yep, I am a loser for wanting to bang hot young Asian girls.

I am a loser for not wanting to marry some useless western woman who is just going to ass rape me in divorce court, FINANCIALLY DESTROY ME, and kidnap my children from me.

Yep, western men who date Asian girls are losers. Keep telling yourself that. And have fun growing old alone with your 10 cats because no man is dumb enough to want to marry your worthless feminist ass.

QuakrakWierosQue'tia
User ID: 132504
Today 08:19 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_5691.gif 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

There's a LOT of fear mongering on this thread. Why and WHO would want to create fear about western men going to Asia and meeting nice sexy Asian girls?

Who? Western women. Western women want to stop men at all costs from realizing they have OPTIONS and can go and get a very high quality girl in Asia, instead of putting up with the end-less feminazi bullshit from western women.

And why? Because western women want to entrap men and keep them as their slaves. Western women get FREAKED OUT when they see large numbers of western men going to Asia to find good women.

Every western man that gets himself an Asian girlfriend is a slap in the face to feminist western women.

So, STOP with the fear mongering. If I want to go to Asia and get myself a hot young 18 YEAR OLD girlfriend, I will do so. I could care less about the bullshit, shaming language, and fear mongering that western women and their pathetic mangina lapdogs want to promote here.

Description: [Image: 182D_509B4EDA.jpg]

The Truth Is behind the chair

AC488
I got no balls
User ID: 488
Today 08:20 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

AC488  Wrote:

OP is a loser

Yep, I am a loser for wanting to bang hot young Asian girls.

I am a loser for not wanting to marry some useless western woman who is just going to ass rape me in divorce court, FINANCIALLY DESTROY ME, and kidnap my children from me.

Yep, western men who date Asian girls are losers. Keep telling yourself that. And have fun growing old alone with your 10 cats because no man is dumb enough to want to marry your worthless feminist ass.

I am a man, and perhaps you should start with treating women as women and not as a piece of meat.

loser

LoP Guest
Guest of Intrigue
Today 08:21 AM 

Gitana  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Thomas S. Bean  Wrote:

just be really aware that women in these countries see western men as meal tickets. dont fool yourself into thinking they want you for your winning personality and/or good looks. the reason they go for the 'nerdy' types is that they are easier to manipulate since they are not used to being plied with female affection.

the charm is not all on the up and up. ive known several guys who married east asian women and they turned into wicked harpies once the ring was on and were brought to the states.

Stop it with the racism against Asian women, dammit!

I am so sick of listening to white women constantly criticize Asian women, calling them "sluts" who just want to marry western men for a green card.

And, western women are any different? Western women AREN'T gold diggers? Don't make me laugh.

If you are not a doctor who makes 150,000 a year and who looks like Brad Pitt, most western women aren't even interested in you.

It's AMAZING the level of hypocrisy that western women have. They call other women gold-diggers? NOPE. You western and American women are the MOST MATERIALISTIC women on earth. American and western women are the BIGGEST GOLD DIGGERS on earth.

At least Asian women act like REAL WOMEN and know how to treat a man.

LoP Guest
We Are Legion
Today 08:21 AM 

Sponsored Links

Advertise Here

OP you're taking peoples comments Waaaay too seriously here. Lighten up man, whats the matter? Taking you to long to reach Thailand so you can get your precious drugs? You druggie Description: chuckle

I know why you're heading 2 the Golden Triangle, so does the international drug task forces Description: chuckle Description: doomed

LoP Guest
The Wise One
Today 08:22 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

OP you're taking peoples comments Waaaay too seriously here. Lighten up man, whats the matter? Taking you to long to reach Thailand so you can get your precious drugs? You druggie Description: chuckle

I know why you're heading 2 the Golden Triangle, so does the international drug task forces Description: chuckle Description: doomed

If it's okay to joke about western men who go to Asia for women, I guess it's also okay to joke about western women and how materialistic, shallow, selfish, immature, and just plain rotten they are?

American women are literally the world's worst women. Only a LOSER would date or marry one.

The real LOSERS are the idiot mangina men who marry American women.

Vegas
Order Out Of Chaos
Today 08:23 AM 

I would be more suspect of the gold-digging hoes in the states...

LoP Guest
Nose Picker
Today 08:24 AM 

Anyway, hate on me all you want. You are just jealous because I'll be having fun with lots of hot young sexy Asian girls, while you losers will still be stuck in America, stuck with fat, disgusting, arrogant, immature, obnoxious American women.

LoP Guest
Boogerflicker
Today 08:25 AM 

Vegas  Wrote:

Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

The divorce rate between American men and American women is 60 percent. 

The divorce rate between AMerican men and Asian women is 20 percent.

So, who's the REAL GOLD DIGGERS?

Hint: American women.

LoP Guest
Scaredycat
Today 08:26 AM 

Lol this guy is so temperamental, the only banging he's gonna be doing is getting his ass bent over in a Vietnamese prison. Dumb druggie.

LoP Guest
We Are Legion
User ID: 119650
Today 08:28 AM 

dont piss on them and you will be fine.

LoP Guest
Today 08:28 AM 

I think you are the one being racist OP, you are being racist against White woman. What the people in this thread were saying, wasn't racist it is reality. In these third-world, poor countries you listed. The people DO infact see White western men as Moneybag's, they don't cozy up to you and get to know you because your so handsome.... What is with your repressed rage, don't you ever just talk about your feelings... Or do you always have fits of repressed agression

LoP Guest
Today 08:29 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Lol this guy is so temperamental, the only banging he's gonna be doing is getting his ass bent over in a Vietnamese prison. Dumb druggie.

Why do you people keep insisting that I am going to Asia for drugs? WTF?

No where in ANY of my posts have I talked about drugs, or expressed a desire to them.

I already said I am a nice guy. I avoid prostitutes, bar girls, and DRUGS as well.

Just a nice guy looking for nice Asian girls to talk to and meet.

Seems like a LOT of men on this thread are VERY JEALOUS.

And almost ALL of the WOMEN on here are VERY BITTER, because they realize that they cannot compete with Asian women.

Asian women are literally 1000 times superior to western women and western women KNOW this. They are just trying to shame you pathetic mangina men from realizing this also, because then they (western women) would have no other option but to grow old alone with their 10 cats, since men won't tolerate or put up with their crap anymore.

REAL MEN date REAL WOMEN (Asian women).

LOSERS (manginas) date SICK FREAKS (American/western women).

LoP Guest
All your LOP are belong to us
User ID: 132437
Today 08:30 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Anyway, hate on me all you want. You are just jealous because I'll be having fun with lots of hot young sexy Asian girls, while you losers will still be stuck in America, stuck with fat, disgusting, arrogant, immature, obnoxious American women.

Dude you have to go to Asia to get laid.Description: Lmao

INDRA
User ID: 111414
Today 08:30 AM 

Be carefull and take someone with you a friend or one who know the area.

And the world wide thing is Respect ok .

Avoid the cowboys.

Gitana
Bleed's Angry Panther
Today 08:31 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

And why? Because western women want to entrap men and keep them as their slaves. Western women get FREAKED OUT when they seelarge numbers of western men going to Asia to find good women.

i dont really see it as fear mongering...there has to be a healthy dose of realism when dealing with such matters.

im foreign born so my perspective comes from being part of two cultures...3rd world and 1st world. there is no denying that for many women in impoverished countries marrying a western man is the ultimate goal and a means to a better life...whether you want to believe or not...some will do whatever it takes to accomplish that. 

many men who go to these locale are seen as weak and more vulnerable to being manipulated since they are more often than not mostly ignored in the west.

i dont think its wrong to assume your experience is a a western outsider..my pov is what i have seen from within my own family and friends. however that doesnt mean there arent exceptions.

LoP Guest
We Are Legion
Today 08:33 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Dude you have to go to Asia to get laid.Description: Lmao

You're joking, right? American women are the EASIEST women on earth to screw.

The thing is, why would I WANT to screw a bunch of ugly, fat, low class useless American women when I can go to Asia and get women who are literally 1000 times superior in quality?

You American women cannot compete with Asian women, and you know this, and you are BITTER AS HELL ABOUT IT.

I hope you American women have fun growing old alone with your 10 cats. Already 51 percent of American women are single and unmarried.

Gitana
Bleed's Angry Panther
Today 08:34 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Gitana  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

I am so sick of listening to white women constantly criticize Asian women, calling them "sluts" who just want to marry western men for a green card.

And, western women are any different? Western women AREN'T gold diggers? Don't make me laugh.

If you are not a doctor who makes 150,000 a year and who looks like Brad Pitt, most western women aren't even interested in you.

It's AMAZING the level of hypocrisy that western women have. They call other women gold-diggers? NOPE. You western and American women are the MOST MATERIALISTIC women on earth. American and western women are the BIGGEST GOLD DIGGERS on earth.

please see my other response.
as much as i know you want to be right.

im not white...or western. im foreing born from a very poor 3rd world country. very much like where you are going to visit.
sorry if that doesnt fit your tiny box of a world and makes your brain 'assplode.

but i do find it interesting how quickly you anger. ah well..best of luck anyways.

LoP Guest
Fringed Lunatic
Today 08:38 AM 

OP you've got a screw loose, good luck with your fantasy. I mention you going to asia for drug's because you listed the EXACT countries that makeup the Golden Triangle one of the major drug producing areas of the world, and it's a reason some people go there. You're really acting like a loser with your temper tantrum running your mouth.

Sex is sex, why can't you just get some and be happy with it. What kind of man are you that you need to be justified in having a woman who see's you as a cash-dispensar. At least there are many successful western woman who can afford the bills for a home and car, unlike the Asian woman your looking for. Who would only want to spend your money AND suck your dick... You're such a creep, you sound like a rapist with your hatred for woman.

LoP Guest
Poop Viewer
Today 08:38 AM 

Sponsored Links

Advertise Here

Gitana  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Gitana  Wrote:

just be really aware that women in these countries see western men as meal tickets. dont fool yourself into thinking they want you for your winning personality and/or good looks. the reason they go for the 'nerdy' types is that they are easier to manipulate since they are not used to being plied with female affection.

the charm is not all on the up and up. ive known several guys who married east asian women and they turned into wicked harpies once the ring was on and were brought to the states.

Stop it with the racism against Asian women, dammit!

I am so sick of listening to white women constantly criticize Asian women, calling them "sluts" who just want to marry western men for a green card.

And, western women are any different? Western women AREN'T gold diggers? Don't make me laugh.

If you are not a doctor who makes 150,000 a year and who looks like Brad Pitt, most western women aren't even interested in you.

It's AMAZING the level of hypocrisy that western women have. They call other women gold-diggers? NOPE. You western and American women are the MOST MATERIALISTIC women on earth. American and western women are the BIGGEST GOLD DIGGERS on earth.

At least Asian women act like REAL WOMEN and know how to treat a man.

im not white...or western. im foreing born from a very poor 3rd world country. very much like where he is going to visit.

im sorry if that doesnt fit your tiny box of a world and makes your brain 'assplode.

So dating women in Asia is risky?

And dating women in America is NOT risky?

In America, all it takes is ONE FALSE ACCUSATION from a woman and you will go to jail for a long time.

All it takes is one woman who makes a false rape accusation, a false domestic violence accusation, or a false sexual harassment charge against you, and you are FINISHED.

Believe me, dating in America is FAR MORE DANGEROUS than anywhere else in the world.

So why is it that you only talk about the dangers of dating in Asia? How about you talk about the dangers of dating in America? Or I guess that wouldn't fit in very well with your feminist brainwashing, would it?

Can't have men waking up and realizing how worthless American/western women are, now can we? Then you ladies would be forced to literally grow old alone with your 10 cats, cause no men would ever even risk dating you.

American women = most useless, mentally sick, and outright evil women on earth.

Gitana
Bleed's Angry Panther
Today 08:43 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Gitana  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Stop it with the racism against Asian women, dammit!

I am so sick of listening to white women constantly criticize Asian women, calling them "sluts" who just want to marry western men for a green card.

And, western women are any different? Western women AREN'T gold diggers? Don't make me laugh.

If you are not a doctor who makes 150,000 a year and who looks like Brad Pitt, most western women aren't even interested in you.

It's AMAZING the level of hypocrisy that western women have. They call other women gold-diggers? NOPE. You western and American women are the MOST MATERIALISTIC women on earth. American and western women are the BIGGEST GOLD DIGGERS on earth.

At least Asian women act like REAL WOMEN and know how to treat a man.

im not white...or western. im foreing born from a very poor 3rd world country. very much like where he is going to visit.

im sorry if that doesnt fit your tiny box of a world and makes your brain 'assplode.

So dating women in Asia is risky?

And dating women in America is NOT risky?

In America, all it takes is ONE FALSE ACCUSATION from a woman and you will go to jail for a long time.

All it takes is one woman who makes a false rape accusation, a false domestic violence accusation, or a false sexual harassment charge against you, and you are FINISHED.

Believe me, dating in America is FAR MORE DANGEROUS than anywhere else in the world.

So why is it that you only talk about the dangers of dating in Asia? How about you talk about the dangers of dating in America? Or I guess that wouldn't fit in very well with your feminist brainwashing, would it?

Can't have men waking up and realizing how worthless American/western women are, now can we? Then you ladies would be forced to literally grow old alone with your 10 cats, cause no men would ever even risk dating you.

American women = most useless, mentally sick, and outright evil women on earth.

wow that is a tremendous amount of anger over some well intentioned comments. i dont have any horse in this race..im neither western or a feminist. if you saw me your first guess is im asian mix...so you are raging at the wrong person.

i think im going to step away from the crazy and be on my way.

again..

best of luck to you..hope you find something to ease the rage.

LoP Guest
User ID: 132437
Today 08:46 AM 

Anyone who has to ask about tips to meet girls in Asia is obviously a virgin or someone who has very very little experience with women. May even have teeny tiny weenie syndrome.

Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/images/usernames/user_969.gif
User ID: 100888
Today 08:51 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_969.gif 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Vegas  Wrote:

The divorce rate between American men and American women is 60 percent. 

The divorce rate between AMerican men and Asian women is 20 percent.

Hint: American women.

The Asian women don't stay around long enough to file divorce once the feet American Soil
they get the fuck outta there when ever they want and you can never file for divorce because to you can not find them....

Description: [Image: w7g5y8.jpg] 
*~WellAware1.Com~**~AreAliensDemons.Com~*

LoP Guest
Unsung Hero
Today 09:09 AM 

The real question here is-

Why is there so much hatred towards a guy who simply wants to travel to South East Asia and meet nice girls?

The real answer is-

American and western women are FREAKED OUT that more men might wake up to the lies of their feminist hypocrisy and decide to avoid them and go for Asian girls instead.

My question for all you women here-

Why are you so threatened by Asian women? Why are you so jealous and envious of them?

Vegas
Order Out Of Chaos
Today 09:14 AM 

Black H@t  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Vegas  Wrote:

The divorce rate between American men and American women is 60 percent. 

The divorce rate between AMerican men and Asian women is 20 percent.

Hint: American women.

The Asian women don't stay around long enough to file divorce once the feet American Soil
they get the fuck outta there when ever they want and you can never file for divorce because to you can not find them....

I actually know several fat balding white men who are married to cute little spinners from the Phillipines and those gals are so dedicated and loyal to these pigs I could hurl. Maybe they are just damn lucky.

LoP Guest
Scaredycat
Today 09:24 AM 

LOL! You American women are so pathetic. You can't answer my questions so you stoop to childish insults.

Here's another question that you will refuse to answer-

Why should I waste my time with some fat pig American woman who has a horrible attitude, when I can get a super beautiful petite young Asian girl who is submissive and will cook for me?

Gitana
Bleed's Angry Panther
Today 09:44 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

The real question here is-

Why is there so much hatred towards a guy who simply wants to travel to South East Asia and meet nice girls?

The real answer is-

American and western women are FREAKED OUT that more men might wake up to the lies of their feminist hypocrisy and decide to avoid them and go for Asian girls instead.

My question for all you women here-

Why are you so threatened by Asian women? Why are you so jealous and envious of them?

honestly i think youre getting very irrate for no reason. if you are happy and looking forward to your trip...why care what anyone says?

and as far as i know...there has been no response from 'western' women.
it looks like just some guys ribbing you because they know it makes you upset.

247mph
User ID: 10901
Today 10:39 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_6439.jpg 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

OP, I have avoided this thread for an hour or two, I got bored though, so I'm reading it....well your OP statement at least. I won't read further as YOU are pathetic. I hope you catch "something" incurable to be honest, IF this is how you look at women. It is ZERO-Wonder why you have to spend so much to go so far, and think those women will NOT also think of you as a total loser. My advice is stay here, save TONS of money, and then attempt to "seduce" women NOT from a down-trodden area of the Globe....I'm guessing you will never have enough money...to "score". 

You need a primer on being a gentleman, I know it sounds "impossible to aquire" for you, yet it would serve you well to research things like "dignity", "appreciation", "RESPECT", "kindness", "manners", "fortitude", "humor", "self-introspection", "massages"-(YOUR effort, not her's), YOUR heart 100% OPEN...get a clue before you try to just "bang" women you have no understanding of here at home. You semi-disgust me (I only say semi....as men like you make it soooooo easy for men like ME, and I don't look for "sex" ONLY, just women that will call me here and there, FOREVER, after meeting men like you). Stop looking for the instant "hook-up", you will be pathetic your entire life if you do. Or you will get arrested eventually.

Someone got into our heads, with big steel toed boots, cable cutters, and a chainsaw...they went to town. Neurons got exposed, curcuits got rewired. Our brain cells got obliterated... (Denzel Washington..."The Manchurian Candidate".)

247mph
Today 10:43 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Gitana  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

I am so sick of listening to white women constantly criticize Asian women, calling them "sluts" who just want to marry western men for a green card.

So dating women in Asia is risky?

And dating women in America is NOT risky?

Believe me, dating in America is FAR MORE DANGEROUS than anywhere else in the world.

So why is it that you only talk about the dangers of dating in Asia? How about you talk about the dangers of dating in America? Or I guess that wouldn't fit in very well with your feminist brainwashing, would it?

Can't have men waking up and realizing how worthless American/western women are, now can we? Then you ladies would be forced to literally grow old alone with your 10 cats, cause no men would ever even risk dating you.

American women = most useless, mentally sick, and outright evil women on earth.

If you are worried about "RAPE" accusations, you have no clue about ANY women....I hope you DO get arrested.

Someone got into our heads, with big steel toed boots, cable cutters, and a chainsaw...they went to town. Neurons got exposed, curcuits got rewired. Our brain cells got obliterated... (Denzel Washington..."The Manchurian Candidate".)

LoP Guest
Future Flouncer
User ID: 132524
Today 10:56 AM 

My God, can't you women come up with anything original?

So, if a nice American guy like me simply wants to go to Asia and meet Asian girls, I am suddenly an evil man.

And yet, you American women are not evil of course, and it's not evil for you to destroy hundreds of millions of men's lives in divorce, destroy men financially through child support/alimony, destroy men through false charges, destroy men emotionally by kidnapping their children from them?

Yes, you American women are perfect little angels that can do no evil.

And we American men are EVIL simply because we are MEN.

This is called MISANDRY, hatred towards men.

Either way, you feminists and manginas can all go fuck yourselves.

If I want to go to Asia and get myself a hot young little 20 year old Asian girlfriend, I WILL DO IT. I could care fucking less what you idiots think, or whatever retarded shaming language you want to throw at me.

I hope you ladies enjoy growing old alone with your 10 cats. And to any man STUPID enough to marry you? You pathetic mangina losers DESERVE your suffering.

247mph
Today 10:59 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

So, if a nice American guy like me simply wants to go to Asia and meet Asian girls, I am suddenly an evil man.

And yet, you American women are not evil of course, and it's not evil for you to destroy hundreds of millions of men's lives in divorce, destroy men financially through child support/alimony, destroy men through false charges, destroy men emotionally by kidnapping their children from them?

If I want to go to Asia and get myself a hot young little 20 year old Asian girlfriend, I WILL DO IT. I could care fucking less what you idiots think, or whatever retarded shaming language you want to throw at me.

I hope you ladies enjoy growing old alone with your 10 cats. And to any man STUPID enough to marry you? You pathetic mangina losers DESERVE your suffering.

I am a MAN, that is why I said what I did, I stand by my statement....you are "PATHETIC". More like YOUR only means is, more women will find ME attractive since they are kinda far away. QUIT being a punk, and get straight with 100% respect of women...I meant reality.

OR run all over the EARTH and get shot-down by women on every Continent, that should make a serious dent in your thoughts about your "I have to go 12,000 miles to get laid-attitude".

247mph
Today 11:08 AM 

MODS....I didn't mean to drive a 5-wood "slammer" with a Pro-Staff ball right into his ribs from only 20 Yards away, but this "dingus" asked for it. (Please don't hold my posts against me on this thread.) He did deserve it. Sounds like a desperate pedophile...kind of....NOT saying he is, just sounds like HE IS is all. Sorry OP, you kind of do though. Description: Jhikpghf Description: Jhikpghf

ADDING right now (6:17)....the OP did say "girls"....ok, sounds like we know what he wants. I wish I had never said "WOMEN", he doesn't want women.

(This post was last modified: Today 11:19 AM by 247mph.) Description: Quote this message in a reply Description: Quote this post

LoP Guest
Most Knowledgeable
User ID: 117241
Today 11:09 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

And why? Because western women want to entrap men and keep them as their slaves. Western women get FREAKED OUT when they see large numbers of western men going to Asia to find good women.

Pretty much. I know western women like the call them wicked harpies once the ring is on. That's American women and even if foreign women do turn out that way you would have gotten screwed over marrying a western woman anyway. Might as well take your chances out there. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

LoP Guest
Fringed Lunatic
User ID: 117241
Today 11:23 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

It's really none of their business. Just do whatever you want. Just go on vacation and find out for yourself. Report your experiences though because I am curious. Description: yeah3

247mph
Today 11:29 AM 

Sponsored Links

Advertise Here

LoP Guest  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

My God, can't you women come up with anything original?

And yet, you American women are not evil of course, and it's not evil for you to destroy hundreds of millions of men's lives in divorce, destroy men financially through child support/alimony, destroy men through false charges, destroy men emotionally by kidnapping their children from them?

Yes, you American women are perfect little angels that can do no evil.

It's really none of their business. Just do whatever you want. Just go on vacation and find out for yourself. Report your experiences though because I am curious. Description: yeah3

Rock-on "Short-Eyes"....well, until you get caught....lol (soon I hope).

Adveser
User ID: 101581
Today 11:30 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_6081.jpg 

I hear they love you long time.

I'll give you a life
Just tell me what you need
Your hopes will be mine
I'll give you a smile
Just tell me what you dream
I'm gonna make it real

Over the horizon we will fade
This world is over
Beyond the Stars We'll fly tonight
We leave this planet falling down
Our fate is calling
Turn on the engines don't you cry
- Olaf Thorsen, 2012

247mph
Today 11:40 AM 

I seriously hope I don't need to mention "Iraqi" and "Afghani" under-age GIRLS to satiate you MODERN freaks. Just an "Update" from 1960-1970 war "sexual assualt girls"...yep it happened. Seems the OP has watched too many Stanley Kubrick movies. OP, stop being a freak, just turn yourself around....and try again locally. Yeah, the USA cops will rip you a new-one if you try your current mindset, but you can change it....it's called "RESPECT TOWARDS WOMEN". Learn it, understand it....LIVE it as a rule.

Stormson
User ID: 123897
Today 12:13 PM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_2047.jpg 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

You're 25.. You can no longer be considered a youth... So are you BLIND or STUPID? 

You got OUT and all you can think of is pussy? REALLY?

Keep your ass in Thailand... They told the FED and the IMF to go fuck themselves and they built themselves back up from NOTHING.. They are now a strong Asian force to be dealt with. 

Dont EVER come back to this second rate shit hole... If you do then do so KNOWING that you are a SLAVE while the people of Thailand are free..

Oh.. and by the way? If you take this advise you are also sure to meet a FEMALE woman that you can settle down with and trust... Instead of an American one you can inseminate and have your entire life stolen by... While she "liberates" herself by being a whore to every guy you ever met.. 

Do what I tell ya son.. Or you will regret it for the REST of your life.

Visit Storm's Shelter

247mph
Today 12:30 PM 

Stormson  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

You're 25.. You can no longer be considered a youth... So are you BLIND or STUPID? 

You got OUT and all you can think of is pussy? REALLY?

Keep your ass in Thailand... They told the FED and the IMF to go fuck themselves and they built themselves back up from NOTHING.. They are now a strong Asian force to be dealt with. 

Dont EVER come back to this second rate shit hole... If you do then do so KNOWING that you are a SLAVE while the people of Thailand are free..

Oh.. and by the way? If you take this advise you are also sure to meet a FEMALE woman that you can settle down with and trust... Instead of an American one you can inseminate and have your entire life stolen by... While she "liberates" herself by being a whore to every guy you ever met.. 

Do what I tell ya son.. Or you will regret it for the REST of your life.

Why do you dislike American women that are intelligent enough to have a mind for themselves (not saying Asian women do NOT...I've known quite a few that would either kick the OP in the "do-dads for a number of days" or pretty much put him deep in a local Ocean). Seriously...why do you dislike women that are brilliant, strong, beautiful, stand up for themselves, dislike scum, avoid turds?

Just being SARCASTIC "Stormson"....we both seem to be on the same page here, lol.

LoP Guest
Very Last Poster
User ID: 132539
Today 12:50 PM 

Can I ask why you ladies absolutely HATE the idea of western men going to Asia and meeting girls?

I mean, it shouldn't bother you ladies this much. So what exactly is your problem?

If you want to actually be educated to the truth about feminism and how the governments have used feminism to enslave men, as well as the solution to how to become free from this tyranny? I suggest you download and read Peter Nolan's two free ebooks he wrote, they are only about 100 pages each:

Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World
http://mensbusinessassociation.com/Li...

The TRUTH Be Told
http://mensbusinessassociation.com/Li...

New Post
 11/9/2012 2:02 PM

More replies on this thread. Notice how no woman will answer the question "Why are you ladies so upset about western women going to Asia to date Asian women?"

It's because western women are egomaniacs, and an egomaniac can't even tolerate a slight insult. Every western man who dates an Asian woman is a slap in the face to a western woman.

LoP Guest
Unsung Hero
User ID: 132539
Yesterday 01:43 PM 

Well?

That's right. Whenever you try to confront western women on their blatant hypocrisy, lies, and man-hatred, all you get in return is SILENCE.

247mph nli
Twatwaffle
Yesterday 01:48 PM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Well?

That's right. Whenever you try to confront western women on their blatant hypocrisy, lies, and man-hatred, all you get in return is SILENCE.

A question for you...why do you go to Asia and look for "GIRLS", yet you say women here in the USA are "ladies"? I am 100% MALE by the way, don't let the "icon" fool you. Why are you going there for "GIRLS"?

LoP Guest
Guest of Intrigue
User ID: 132567
Yesterday 03:42 PM 

The women here strike me as very bitter and frustrated individuals.

I mean, if you women are such happy and fulfilled people, why are you so angry about some random guy on the internet who has decided to go to Asia to meet girls?

I mean, there must be something REALLY WRONG with you ladies to be THIS upset about it.

By the way, I have published this entire thread on the website Crimes Against Fathers here:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

blind prophet
User ID: 88635
Yesterday 03:47 PM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_2487.jpg 

A buddy of mine lives this way...

I thought he was a fairly amorous gent...

But he just could not get any, eventually married a Thai lady...

That guy lived like a king and ran rampant from what I understand,

If it worked for him, should be np for you.

Fight domestic terrorism.

Image exceeds set limits. Click to view full size image

Description: http://imgupld.lunaticoutpost.com/graphic/images/2012/October/31/AD1B_509196D9.jpg

National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood

Join the brotherhood today!

Description: Beer32

LoP Guest
Confuzzled Observer
Yesterday 03:51 PM 

blind prophet  Wrote:

Try to understand. It's not about "not getting any".

American women are EASY to screw. I have just decided that they are not worth the effort anymore, as 99 percent of them are mentally unstable, fat, immature, idiotic, etc.

Asian women are far superior.

So, why would you go for a beat up old used car, when you can get a Ferrari?

It's all about economics. Why settle for a lower quality product (western women) when you can get a far higher quality product (Asian women)?

blind prophet
Yesterday 03:54 PM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

blind prophet  Wrote:

American women are EASY to screw. I have just decided that they are not worth the effort anymore, as 99 percent of them are mentally unstable, fat, immature, idiotic, etc.

So, why would you go for a beat up old used car, when you can get a Ferrari?

It's all about economics. Why settle for a lower quality product (western women) when you can get a far higher quality product (Asian women)?

they all spend every coin you will let them...

even more than they are allowed, 

fire to a mans wallet, 

superior? nah...

all the same, but I hear ya on the feminists though, annoy the hell out of me.

Description: http://imgupld.lunaticoutpost.com/graphic/images/2012/October/31/AD1B_509196D9.jpg

LoP Guest
Proud Sockpuppet
Yesterday 03:58 PM 

blind prophet  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

blind prophet  Wrote:

fire to a mans wallet, 

superior? nah...

Uh, yea? That's all women are good for, is spending men's money. They do not see us men as humans, they see us only as wallets and sperm donors.

Obviously I am not going to spend money on women, other than maybe dating them a little and then banging them.

NEVER, EVER GET MARRIED, ANYWHERE. Marriage is a SCAM to simply cheat men.

blind prophet
Yesterday 04:06 PM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

blind prophet  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

fire to a mans wallet, 

superior? nah...

Uh, yea? That's all women are good for, is spending men's money. They do not see us men as humans, they see us only as wallets and sperm donors.

Obviously I am not going to spend money on women, other than maybe dating them a little and then banging them.

I need a new computer mine just crashed, figured must have saved 1500-2000 last month due to over time..

Well I figured wrong...

LoP Guest
Future Flouncer
User ID: 132572
Yesterday 04:15 PM 

blind prophet  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

blind prophet  Wrote:

fire to a mans wallet, 

superior? nah...

I need a new computer mine just crashed, figured must have saved 1500-2000 last month due to over time..

Well I figured wrong...

Just remember. Every thing that comes out of a woman's mouth is a lie.

One example- western women say men need to "man up" and marry them. But it is BECAUSE of their stupid feminism that men can no longer afford marriage, as women have stolen so many men's jobs.

Women are very stupid, actually. They create a problem, and then they blame MEN for it. Women will NEVER take responsibility for their own mistakes. They are just like a bunch of spoiled little children.

LoP Guest
Cannon Fodder
User ID: 117237
Yesterday 04:35 PM 

Sponsored Links

Advertise Here

bring 5 dala

Billy-X
User ID: 132580
Yesterday 04:39 PM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_1235.jpg 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

I asked if it requires any "game" to meet girls in those countries, and someone told me "All you have to do is show up". So I guess it's pretty easy for a white American man to meet Asian girls in those countries? Seems like I won't even have to try, that many will be coming up to me and wanting to talk and date. 

Lol.... You dont date the women in those countries, you simply pay them for their services.. Thats how it works, every woman you meet in a bar etc is pretty much going to be a prostitute... The women over there are no different from western women.... they are just more upfront about the fact that the only reason they are interested in you are because you have money.... No pick up game or so on is needed they will approach you pretend to like you, come back to your hotel room & in the morning ask for money... Idealy they will want to befriend you so they can score a visa and a life of "luxury" back home with you....

Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/images/usernames/user_214.gif
User ID: 69118
Yesterday 04:55 PM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_214.gif 

Description: Lmao

Cui Bono?

LoP Guest
We Are Legion
User ID: 132571
Yesterday 05:13 PM 

eclipsed  Wrote:

OP is going.Description: Cheer

RUSH
The way In is the way Out
User ID: 132588
Yesterday 05:16 PM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_490.jpg 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

eclipsed  Wrote:

OP is going.Description: Cheer

lets hope hes not retarded like that..

Im not lost...Just disoriented! 
I am more than some and less than others, But I am me.
Why not live in the moment.. you may not have another.

Description: [Image: D925_4E2FF3C8.jpg]

LoP Guest
Stranger
User ID: 132682
Today 02:07 AM 

It's also funny to see white women, who claim to be so liberal and "multicultural", start spewing racial slurs against Asian women whenever some man brings up the topic.

If you white women, you feminist bitches, are so "progressive", liberal and tolerant, why are you so RACIST against Asian women?

Whenever I talk about the topic of "western men going to Asia to meet Asian women" in front of a western woman, the western woman will nine times out of ten, make some very ugly and horrible RACIST remark about Asian women.

You white women are such disgusting hypocrites. You act as if you are better than everyone else, that you are more 'advanced' than everyone else, but actually YOU WHITE WOMEN are the MOST racist and most hateful people on this planet.

The Lucky AC
Everything in life is luck
User ID: 888
Today 02:16 AM 

Ask Gary Glitter...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Gli...

Hamsterfist
User ID: 55042
Today 02:20 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_5558.jpg 

Description: [Image: 4795_509C4C37.jpg]

Description: [Image: EBA4_5029E28A.gif]

LoP Guest
Today 02:25 AM 

More racism against Asian women.

Funny how if you criticize western women for acting like feminist women are nice, they will always say NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

But turn the tables around and the SAME western women will insult Asian women and say that they are ALL whores, gold diggers, etc.

A bit hypocritical, no?

LoP Guest
Banned Elsewhere
User ID: 129864
Today 02:28 AM 

Apparently you just need to be sweaty.

LoP Guest
Stranger
Today 02:30 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Apparently you just need to be sweaty.

Oh we will be sweaty alright, having a hot sweaty time with some nice young Asian babe.

blind prophet
Today 02:36 AM 

Hamsterfist  Wrote:

Description: [Image: 4795_509C4C37.jpg]

Description: Jhikpghf

female kryptonite

LoP Guest
Illegal Alien
Today 02:41 AM 

Did any other men notice the level of HATRED that women on here were spewing against me?

Just because I said I want to go to Asia to meet chicks, now suddenly I am the spawn of satan.

What the hell is wrong with you ladies? Whatever happened to your whole MY BODY, MY CHOICE crap?

Oh wait, cause I'm a man, I don't get that choice, I guess? I should just shut up, and marry some worthless bitchy fat ugly American woman, and just serve as a walking wallet and a sperm donor to her, right? That's the only purpose men have in life, to serve you useless American women?

NightHelix
Arch Angel
User ID: 97796
Today 03:01 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_3224.gif 

reminds me of that Thai dude who wanted to be a chick.

seems they perform that surgery a whole lot there. im sure youll meet a nice Thai boi

Hidden Content

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
ACTS 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We shall obey God rather than men.

LoP Guest
Stranger
User ID: 130604
Today 03:06 AM 

Dude you are Falong, so why not enjoy your celeb status in another country.

Why do you hate on women, what did your mom do to you?

Do you have sisters?

There is only one race, the human race.

Life is all about love and gratitude.

LoP Guest
Stranger
Today 03:17 AM 

Sponsored Links

Advertise Here

NightHelix  Wrote:

reminds me of that Thai dude who wanted to be a chick.

seems they perform that surgery a whole lot there. im sure youll meet a nice Thai boi

You American women are a bunch of closet lesbians with penis envy. You all WISH you were men.

LoP Guest
Very Last Poster
User ID: 132693
Today 03:28 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Thomas S. Bean  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

WOW. Just read this: 

You should go to Philippines then, it's much better for that - to find plenty of friendly girls that are approachable is an easy thing. Also, many are conservative/traditional and family oriented, and marriage minded. To find such a woman and have a good prospect at a healthy long termmarriage and family life is not unreasonable with Philippinas. Plus, Philippinas are much more likely to speak in English, even fairly decent English if educataed. 

Contrast this with Thailand, in which the women are materialistic and very few speak English at all. They are more racially oriented, with a bias against Caucasians. I am not saying that they hate you, but, to me, Thailand is more of a party sex vacation type place, if that is your thing. Not a place to meet anything other than a whore for some fun. Even so, such whores you can rent for a week at a time at an inexpensive price, and she can give you a "girl friend experience". To me, to go to Thialand on vacation and have this experience for a few grand (his is total vacation package price, including "long time" whore), is much better than what others blow their money on vacations here in the US (flushing money down the toilet in LV Casinos, or shitty Disney World, for example).
$2000 for a week in a nice tropical location, enjoying good weather, delicious non-poisoned food, and a "whore" that can fake being your girlfriend better than any "real" girlfriend in the US can, this is an excellent deal.

LoP Guest
Lopster
User ID: 132693
Today 03:31 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

It's also funny to see white women, who claim to be so liberal and "multicultural", start spewing racial slurs against Asian women whenever some man brings up the topic.

If you white women, you feminist bitches, are so "progressive", liberal and tolerant, why are you so RACIST against Asian women?

Whenever I talk about the topic of "western men going to Asia to meet Asian women" in front of a western woman, the western woman will nine times out of ten, make some very ugly and horrible RACIST remark about Asian women.

You white women are such disgusting hypocrites. You act as if you are better than everyone else, that you are more 'advanced' than everyone else, but actually YOU WHITE WOMEN are the MOST racist and most hateful people on this planet.

Yes, another issue is that these feminist western white women will claim that they are champions for womens rights, that any woman should BE ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR OWN BODIES. Yet when women halfway around the world, whom they have never met, want to do what they want with their bodies, which is to sell them for what is to them decent pay, these white racist women throw an absolute temper tantrum!!! It is funny to watch!!

LoP Guest
Chuck Norris
Today 03:57 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Yes, another issue is that these feminist western white women will claim that they are champions for womens rights, that any woman should BE ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR OWN BODIES. Yet when women halfway around the world, whom they have never met, want to do what they want with their bodies, which is to sell them for what is to them decent pay, these white racist women throw an absolute temper tantrum!!! It is funny to watch!!

EXACTLY!

White women, American women, western women, think it's okay to MURDER THEIR OWN CHILDREN. But it's not okay for women to become prostitutes.

Why is ABORTION legal, but prostitution isn't?

White women think it's okay to murder babies, but not to pay for sex?

Talk about a wacked out sense of morality.

If a pay a woman for sex, no one gets hurt. But if a woman gets an abortion, she is MURDERING a living being.

White women, western women, are the biggest hypocrites on earth. They are completely mentally sick, and out of touch with reality. I mean, what kind of sick freak would think it's okay to kill babies, but at the same time, not okay to pay money for sex?

Killing babies is FAR WORSE OF A CRIME than paying money for sex.

Is that clear enough for you mentally retarded ladies on here?

LoP Guest
Today 04:02 AM 

White women, American women, western women, are basically nothing but a bunch of BABY KILLERS.

Can I ask you ladies a question?

When a man pays a woman for sex, does anyone get hurt? Does anyone DIE? NO!

Now, when you ABORT a baby, does anyone get hurt? Does anyone DIE? YES!

Why then do you ladies demand abortion to be legal, but prostitution to be illegal?

Reason: Because if prostitution was legal, western women would lose all sexual power over men.

Western women HAVE NO MORALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All they care about is CONTROLLING MEN and STEALING MEN'S MONEY.

And yet western women act as if they are morally superior to everyone else. No, you ladies are the MOST IMMORAL AND MOST EVIL BITCHES ON THIS PLANET. YOU ARE THE SPAWN OF SATAN, TRULY!!!!!!!

Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/images/usernames/user_1012.gif

User ID: 119448
Today 04:14 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_1012.gif 

Everytime you wake up be sure to check and make sure your Kidneys are still there

Description: chuckle

_̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ 

*~WellAware1.Com~*
*~VigilantCitizen.com~*
*~SecretArcana.com~*

LoP Guest
Twatwaffle
Today 04:18 AM 

Foodnipple  Wrote:

Everytime you wake up be sure to check and make sure your Kidneys are still there

Why? Because you are going to stab me in my kidneys, you sick psychopathic man-hating freak?

Western women are mentally ill in the 90 percent majority. They need SERIOUS PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP.

And any man STUPID enough to marry such mentally unstable women DESERVES to suffer for his stupidity.

LoP Guest
Future Flouncer
Today 04:37 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Foodnipple  Wrote:

Why? Because you are going to stab me in my kidneys, you sick psychopathic man-hating freak?

Western women are mentally ill in the 90 percent majority. They need SERIOUS PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP.

And any man STUPID enough to marry such mentally unstable women DESERVES to suffer for his stupidity.

What did your mom do to you?

Secretly you want to do her, its what drives this women hating pathology.

What was your score on the MMPI 2?

Where small animals in your neighborhood safe?

That sword between your legs, is itchin for some conquest, eh?

Description: Popcorn

LoP Guest
We Are Legion
Today 04:53 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Foodnipple  Wrote:

Yawn. More anti-male shaming language from man-hating feminist bitches.

You forgot "You have a small penis", "You can't get laid", "You are bitter", bla bla bla.

AMAZING, isn't it?

Just a random white guy on the internet talking about how he's going to Asia to pick up chicks, and THIS IS THE LEVEL OF HATRED that gets thrown at him.

I think you western women are really bitter, mentally sick people if a random white dude on the internet bothers you THIS much.

LoP Guest
Future Flouncer
Today 05:14 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

You forgot "You have a small penis", "You can't get laid", "You are bitter", bla bla bla.

AMAZING, isn't it?

Just a random white guy on the internet talking about how he's going to Asia to pick up chicks, and THIS IS THE LEVEL OF HATRED that gets thrown at him.

I think you western women are really bitter, mentally sick people if a random white dude on the internet bothers you THIS much.

I am a real man, i do not hate on women, because like a bus another one comes along every minute, lol.

I love women for all there issues and differences, maybe you need a robot.

I love crazy women, i love bitchy women, i love feminazi women, all women, and they love me and at times dislike me, so goes life.

But why do you hate women, because your mom did something to you, and now you see all women as your mom.

So why do you not answer the question who hurt you so bad?

because a real man can forgive anything, he does not hate women, because they are his mother and his sisters and one day his mate that will give him the greatest gift, a child.

LoP Guest
Best tinfoil hat winner
User ID: 132710
Today 05:19 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

AMAZING, isn't it?

I am a real man, i do not hate on women, because like a bus another one comes along every minute, lol.

I love crazy women, i love bitchy women, i love feminazi women, all women, and they love me and at times dislike me, so goes life.

But why do you hate women, because your mom did something to you, and now you see all women as your mom.

because a real man can forgive anything, he does not hate women, because they are his mother and his sisters and one day his mate that will give him the greatest gift, a child.

You are NOT a real man. You are a MANGINA, and also a sexist, discriminatory bigot. You refuse to hold women ACCOUNTABLE for their crimes, the same way you would hold a man accountable for his crimes. Thus, you do NOT believe in EQUALITY, and you are a sexist, discriminatory bigot. Why do you hate women so much, that you think women are mentally inferior to men, and should not be treated as EQUALS to men?

So, you are completely wrong in everything that you said.

You hate women, and I have just proven this.

I, on the other hand, don't hate women. I just insist that they are considered as LEGAL ADULTS and held EQUALLY ACCOUNTABLE for their actions, the same way men are. I am not a sexist misogynist like you.

LoP Guest
Most Knowledgeable
User ID: 131828
Today 05:28 AM 

I don't know how this thread got to be the way it is like the posts above me but OP heed this:

Like in the West, not all the women wanna bang you.
Not all Southeast Asian women want to hook up with white men.
Exception 1: Unless they want to get married
Exception 2: Unless she's a prostitute and you flash the green too early.
Be very careful when traveling. Look for exit points whenever you enter a new place. The reflection of your smart phone, mirrors in the surrounding area can help you a lot especially in bars. 
Unless you wear your jeans on the fitted side, do not put your wallet in the back pocket. 
When people get close to you to talk, be mindful of where their hands go.
Learn the language and pay attention to faces but do not stare as you can gather a lot of intel based on a face or a collection of them.

Last but not least, have fun. Do not make sex the focal point of your trip. Also, try Bali but look out for Muslim Extremists.

LoP Guest
Future Flouncer
User ID: 125456
Today 05:32 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

AMAZING, isn't it?

You are NOT a real man. You are a MANGINA, and also a sexist, discriminatory bigot. You refuse to hold women ACCOUNTABLE for their crimes, the same way you would hold a man accountable for his crimes. Thus, you do NOT believe in EQUALITY, and you are a sexist, discriminatory bigot. Why do you hate women so much, that you think women are mentally inferior to men, and should not be treated as EQUALS to men?

So, you are completely wrong in everything that you said.

You hate women, and I have just proven this.

I, on the other hand, don't hate women. I just insist that they are considered as LEGAL ADULTS and held EQUALLY ACCOUNTABLE for their actions, the same way men are. I am not a sexist misogynist like you.

Actually, because that post riled you that much says quite a bit about yourself. But, whatever. 

There is a hole for every peg. If you don't like your lot, change the shape of the peg.

Gitana
Bleed's Angry Panther
Today 05:55 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Did any other men notice the level of HATRED that women on here were spewing against me?

dude..all anyone has seen you losing your shit over imagined women that have never responded to you.

LoP Guest
Future Flouncer
User ID: 132718
Today 05:56 AM 

The question that none of you man-hating feminists has answered is:

Why does it upset you so much that some random white guy is going to Asia to meet Asian women?

If I am such a "loser" like you women seem to think I am, shouldn't you be HAPPY that I am going to Asia and won't be bothering you western women?

I mean, I am sorry, but I do not understand. Why are you ladies THIS upset about ONE random guy who decided to go to Asia to meet Asian women? Why does it upset you ladies so much?

New Post
 11/9/2012 5:59 PM

Wow, these Western women are real sacks of crap.  They have too much time to trawl the internet and write hateful comments about men they don't know.  I hope there's economic turmoil  and these tarts don't get given money by the Govt anymore.  I hope they have to work or go without like women in the Philippines do!
New Post
 11/9/2012 7:00 PM

Modified By Host2  on 11/9/2012 1:01:28 AM
Here's the link to the thread:

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Trave...

Feel free to go there and leave a comment.
New Post
 11/10/2012 2:48 PM

Well, the fascist feminazis finally closed the thread after 9 pages of man-hatred. After all, we can't have western men figuring out how much western women hate them, and learning that Asian women are far superior to western women in all ways possible. Here's the last parts of the thread before it got closed:

Gitana
Bleed's Angry Panther
Yesterday 06:01 AM 

Sponsored Links

Advertise Here

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Why does it upset you so much that some random white guy is going to Asia to meet Asian women?

If I am such a "loser" like you women seem to think I am, shouldn't you be HAPPY that I am going to Asia and won't be bothering you western women?

I mean, I am sorry, but I do not understand. Why are you ladies THIS upset about ONE random guy who decided to go to Asia to meet Asian women? Why does it upset you ladies so much?

who are you talking to?

who are these women that are upset? ive yet to see any female respond to you.

impartially speaking the only person that has gotten upset is you..

LoP Guest
We Are Legion
Yesterday 06:06 AM 

Gitana  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

who are you talking to?

Did you have the pumpkin headed av before, that is funny shit.

And do not worry about that poster, its Trinity and hes pissed at shrr. Description: chuckle

Gitana
Bleed's Angry Panther
Yesterday 06:09 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Gitana  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

who are you talking to?

Did you have the pumpkin headed av before, that is funny shit.

And do not worry about that poster, its Trinity and hes pissed at shrr. Description: chuckle

yes i did...ive also had an av of two furries having sex Description: chuckle

lol ah well that explains the rage...its not easy being pint sized.

LoP Guest
Unsheeple
User ID: 132739
Yesterday 08:27 AM 

Why are American and western women so bitter about men who go to Asia to meet women?

After all, according to American and western women, such men are "losers". So, instead of being bitter and angry, shouldn't you women be HAPPY that such "losers" will be leaving you alone and dating Asian women instead?

I mean, I just don't understand the whole bitterness thing. What's up with you American/western women???????

Thomas James Haller
I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat
User ID: 128479
Yesterday 08:36 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_4194.jpg 

BlowtheBridge  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Go to the North in Thailand! 

Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai.

Best place on Earth. Women are unreal beautiful. Say NO to Bangkok, too many diseased whores.

Have a great time bro.

I was traveling up north on a bus to meet my girlfriend (at that time), and I sat next to the most beautiful Thai girl. She didn't understand what I was saying to her, and she gave me her phone number. I was asking her about a connecting bus. She was putting off this sexual vibe that had me sweating like a teenager in high school.

I am healing excellent.
I am connected with my twin flame to be together physically now.
Description: Hugs

Gitana
Bleed's Angry Panther
Yesterday 08:48 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Why are American and western women so bitter about men who go to Asia to meet women?

After all, according to American and western women, such men are "losers". So, instead of being bitter and angry, shouldn't you women be HAPPY that such "losers" will be leaving you alone and dating Asian women instead?

I mean, I just don't understand the whole bitterness thing. What's up with you American/western women???????

are you a bot?

just curious because you dont actually respond to anyone but post the same thing over and over.

interesting.

Truffle Shuffle
User ID: 132213
Yesterday 08:49 AM 

Real good bud.

LoP Guest
Twatwaffle
Yesterday 08:56 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

you are the man, and you are winning, are you:

Description: Lgbhsnbr
or
Description: Mgsbqjag 

or
Description: sueyou 

Hi Trin, Description: chuckle

LoP Guest
Cloaked NWO-Handler
User ID: 132762
Yesterday 10:57 AM 

Oh how cute... poor wittle babies are upset because men are boycotting them and going for Asian women instead!!!

LOL!!! I hope you ladies enjoy growing old alone with your 10 cats! We western men will be having a blast with our hot young Asian wives!!!!

rentgirl
User ID: 97027
Yesterday 11:04 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_862.jpg 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Description: chuckle well, at least you're more honest than some of these idiots that post "Asian women make better wives than American women" threads

and Asian women as a rule are pretty easy

they'll pretty much shack up with the hope of marriage with any American that comes into their shitty, backwater town

but that's not their fault, every one wants a better life

don't let compassion about societal and environmental differences spoil your pussy hunt, though

rentgirl
Yesterday 11:34 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Oh how cute... poor wittle babies are upset because men are boycotting them and going for Asian women instead!!!

LOL!!! I hope you ladies enjoy growing old alone with your 10 cats! We western men will be having a blast with our hot young Asian wives!!!!

no, we just think it's funny that men think they can find some pussy paradise halfway around the world

because YOU KNOW that at least half of these Western/Asian dates are going to result in kids that most of the men will not want, will not support, and will not stick around to care for

it's part of history, and it's always been the same

when we were mainly farming communities, kids were needed on the farm, no father ran away from his kids, simply because they were ASSETS to make him more successful

pussy creates kids, kind of inconvenient and not "hot" at all?

Description: chuckle kind of spoils the fantasy, doesn't it?

these are the kind of threads where men always manage to draw the Western divorce laws into the discussion and bitch about alimony, child support, and jail time and blah, blah, blah... 

it's funny though, that the people in Western society that usually hand down these often unreasonable demands for alimony/child support that bring hardship to males are usually OTHER MALES...

most court judges are males, most laws are passed by MALES, ask yourself why men would want to put that burden on other men?

Description: chuckle when they clearly don't have to

there is something much more important going on, that you can't recognize in the middle of your silly battle of the sexes threads

and it is hilarious

in the Western world, white males still keep on voting in the same white male judges that impose such strict child support/divorce laws that make them run to Asia where they think they can find some sort of pussy heaven

it's freaking' hilarious

LoP Guest
Twatwaffle
User ID: 62850
Yesterday 11:38 AM 

eclipsed  Wrote:

Yep.

Lot's of trannies in that region of asia as well...ya like burrito with your taco?

LoP Guest
Chuck Norris
User ID: 62850
Yesterday 11:41 AM 

rentgirl  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

no, we just think it's funny that men think they can find some pussy paradise halfway around the world

because YOU KNOW that at least half of these Western/Asian dates are going to result in kids that most of the men will not want, will not support, and will not stick around to care for

it's part of history, and it's always been the same

when we were mainly farming communities, kids were needed on the farm, no father ran away from his kids, simply because they were ASSETS to make him more successful

pussy creates kids, kind of inconvenient and not "hot" at all?

Description: chuckle kind of spoils the fantasy, doesn't it?

these are the kind of threads where men always manage to draw the Western divorce laws into the discussion and bitch about alimony, child support, and jail time and blah, blah, blah... 

it's funny though, that the people in Western society that usually hand down these often unreasonable demands for alimony/child support that bring hardship to males are usually OTHER MALES...

most court judges are males, most laws are passed by MALES, ask yourself why men would want to put that burden on other men?

Description: chuckle when they clearly don't have to

there is something much more important going on, that you can't recognize in the middle of your silly battle of the sexes threads

and it is hilarious

in the Western world, white males still keep on voting in the same white male judges that impose such strict child support/divorce laws that make them run to Asia where they think they can find some sort of pussy heaven

it's freaking' hilarious

Nothing to do with having children and everything to do with raping children. People don't go to these countries for women (you could just go to argentina or brazil for grade A stuff), they go to rape children.

rentgirl
Yesterday 11:55 AM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Description: chuckle nobody's upset

one of the biggest fantasies that men operate under is the fantasy that women ACTUALLY CARE where you put your dick

Description: Rofl it's freakin' hilarious

most of us would rather you "take it somewhere else" because most of you don't know what to do with it anyway, most of you fuck like two pumps of a fag's little finger and then it's over.

Description: chuckle didn't even stain the sheets (thank you!!!)

we don't give a crap if you're sticking it to some Asian broad, it's just the arrogance and level of anger that accompany your posts while you're supposedly doing it that we find annoying

Bonus: Asian women are used to tiny, pencil-dick Asian men so American men must seem big by comparison

Description: chuckle another thing that makes you attractive to Asian women

LoP Guest
Banned Elsewhere
Yesterday 02:58 PM 

You know, the women here aren't just attacking western men. They are also attacking Asian women with very stereotyped racism.

Yep, you western women are morally superior to everyone else. That's why you are all such a bunch of racist bitches.

I am happy to see the West collapse. You western women are just a bunch of spoiled little brats. Maybe if you experienced some real poverty, you'd all grow the hell up and stop acting like a bunch of spoiled little children.

LoP Guest
All your LOP are belong to us
Yesterday 03:45 PM 

Sponsored Links

Advertise Here

LOL! I've got this really cool idea, and it's for all the ladies here:

How about you ladies GROW THE HELL UP and stop acting like a bunch of immature, spoiled little brats?

God, you western women are disgusting people.

LoP Guest
Lopster
User ID: 127894
Yesterday 03:55 PM 

rentgirl  Wrote:

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Description: chuckle nobody's upset

one of the biggest fantasies that men operate under is the fantasy that women ACTUALLY CARE where you put your dick

Description: Rofl it's freakin' hilarious

most of us would rather you "take it somewhere else" because most of you don't know what to do with it anyway, most of you fuck like two pumps of a fag's little finger and then it's over.

Description: chuckle didn't even stain the sheets (thank you!!!)

we don't give a crap if you're sticking it to some Asian broad, it's just the arrogance and level of anger that accompany your posts while you're supposedly doing it that we find annoying

Bonus: Asian women are used to tiny, pencil-dick Asian men so American men must seem big by comparison

Description: chuckle another thing that makes you attractive to Asian women

^ prime example of a bitter, self-loathing, entitled western woman

blame Madison Ave for your attitude, all of you "Independent" women and Princesses....

worked out well for ya didn't it

LoP Guest
Lopster
User ID: 122194
Yesterday 03:56 PM 

Pretend you're Canadian and be prepared to have your stuff stolen, be lied to, pouted at when you don't buy a gift every day and subsidize her parents living expenses.

Jessica6
fleeing for sanctuary
User ID: 129275
Yesterday 04:14 PM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_928.jpg 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Maybe because most random white guys don't go to those countries to meet WOMEN... Even the thread title explicitly says GIRLS. Now maybe he is just interested in the legal ones, but many travellers to there are not.

I don't care what people do or who they fancy myself but I doubt I'm the only one who found this thread kinda creepy.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.
- Nietzsche

Thomas S. Bean
User ID: 132840
Yesterday 09:40 PM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

Earlier I read an article where a couple of Asian girls were talking about "We really like white men, and we want to have babies with white men cause the children will look much more beautiful than if we had babies with Asian men". 

LOL, sounds a bit racist, but hey, if we white guys can use it in own favor, why not? 

I am not looking to marry or have babies, obviously, but I don't mind leading a girl on, at least for a few dates, and letting her believe whatever she wants to believe. I'll just be sure to use a condom so that she can't get pregnant. Many Asian girls may tell you they are using the birth control pill, and ask you to "come inside them", but they are doing that just because they are desperate to have half white, half Asian babies. 

So we men got to be alittle careful or else we may end up with a whole harem of children inadvertently. 

God bless Asia, the place where western men feel like they are kids in a candy shop!

Do not ever respond to any unsolicited or solicited come ones from any woman or girl using the Internet......illegal to willfully take any overt act in pursuit of sex wi a minor 
child...even if a lie or fake ID is used.......it is malus prohibit up where intent is irrelevant......avoid talking to any woman or girl WHO COULD BE 17 years old.....if you drive to the hotel out of curiosity, THAT'S ALL IT TAKES TO BE ARRESTED even if their was no touching by you......

The Evil AC
I am not a number!!!
User ID: 666
Yesterday 09:48 PM 

Description: heart RE: Travelling to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand soon, tips on meeting girls? 

IF you are having trouble here and need advise for when you go there.
Your ass is so sorry, you should come out of the closet already!

Xannixon
User ID: 132792
Yesterday 09:53 PM 

Dont get HIV

"CIA"-NIXON

LoP Guest
Transparent Debunker
User ID: 132831
Yesterday 10:02 PM 

take a pen and piece of paper with you to the nightclub...............seriously - nothing worse than sat on a bed and the wrong hooker walks in !!!!!!! 

taking a pen and paper with you, so you can write down the number thats on the girls badge to show the bar man which one you want so there is no confusion. !!!

oh yeah pretty obvious but when in cambodia stay away from AIDS alley. well look but dont fuck

Gitana
Bleed's Angry Panther
Yesterday 10:08 PM 

LoP Guest  Wrote:

You know, the women here aren't just attacking western men. They are also attacking Asian women with very stereotyped racism.

Yep, you western women are morally superior to everyone else. That's why you are all such a bunch of racist bitches.

I am happy to see the West collapse. You western women are just a bunch of spoiled little brats. Maybe if you experienced some real poverty, you'd all grow the hell up and stop acting like a bunch of spoiled little children.

youre hilarious.

this has now turned into a..lets watch the creepy angry dude lose his shit then run away thread.

LoP Guest
Chuck Norris
User ID: 132890
Today 02:40 AM 

It's so funny how white women act as if they are morally superior to everyone else.

If you white women are so morally superior, then why are you openly promoting RACISM on here? You white women have said some VERY RACIST and INSULTING things about Asian women on here.

You white women need to GROW UP and get into the 21st century! We are living in an age of GLOABLIZATION, and if a man wants to datewomen from other countries, HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.

God, you white women are such immature spoiled little brats. GROW UP!!!!

pie
User ID: 84937
Today 02:40 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_5051.jpg 

Bring lots of cash.

roadtoad
User ID: 132895
Today 03:01 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_725.jpg 

A few points not covered here:
Thailand and Cambodia both practice the oldest form of buddhism, i.e.,
a woman cannot go to nirvana (heaven) until she is reencarnated as a man.
Therefore, the best a woman can hope for in this lifetime, is to be a joytoy for a man.
The poor often sell their young girls into sex slavery, as young as age 10,maybe younger.
Also, a high number of thai men 'do' young girls, maybe as high as 90%.
Those girls never learn to read or write any language. Starting at age 10, they do up to 30 guys a day until they get a little long in the tooth; say, age 20.
A western guy looks at one of those 20-year-olds, and, by his culture, she looks like she's about age 9. And she has only one skill: SEX!
Of course, the rich; the educated, college girls are different.
Any westener would have to learn the language, and live there about 10 years, before he's looked at as anything but a big money cow.
Now, that's only a thumbnail sketch; the cuture is infinitely more varied than that, but, a 25 year old, caucasian single guy, should at least know that much.
Oh, and, their gays are the best in the world. I can even tell filipinos by the knuckles on their hands. Thais are perfect, smooth fingers, slick face, etc.
The rule is: if someone approaches you outside a bar; that's probably not a woman. Even bar girls are scared to proposition guys out in the street. The police are too tough.

Be good to yourself

LoP Guest
Scaredycat
User ID: 14479
Today 03:15 AM 

Say hi to Daniel Kemp, earth emperor for me..
He never came back

Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/images/usernames/user_4393.gif
I'm from the gubmint,and I'm here t help
User ID: 118316
Today 03:21 AM 
Description: http://lunaticoutpost.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_4393.jpg 

I'm not gonna read the whole thing,so if it's already been said,ignore this.If you wanna hook up with a girl over there the first thing is to make sure she really is a girl. lotta boys and young men over there that look like (and dress and present themselves) girls.

I am become Derp, destroyer of words
There is one constant in the universe, and that is change

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9

Description: Thread Closed

Description: back
Back to
Forum

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Discussion about western men who go to Asia to meet womenDiscussion about western men who go to Asia to meet women