You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumComments by Aus...Comments by Aus...Julia Gillard, EmilyJulia Gillard, Emily's List and Womens Rights
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 9/14/2011 11:33 PM

Ms Gillard last night gave the Emily's List oration at Parliament House, acknowledging Labor's affirmative action group - that she helped form - by saying she didn't reach the top job in politics alone.

''I'm not so much proud that it was me as I am proud that it finally happened,'' Ms Gillard said of becoming Australia's first female Prime Minister.

Women's rights should never be seen as ''embarrassing or out of date'', she said. ''I never conceptualise my prime ministership around being the first woman to do this job … But if visibly having a woman to do this job means even one woman or one girl sees a more expansive future, then it is worth it.''

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/national/first-ambassador-for-women-calls-on-australia-to-lead-change-20110913-1k7vc.html#ixzz1XvfGqob3

So where is the promotion of Men's rights by Julia Gillard.
New Post
 9/16/2011 10:14 PM

Modified By host  on 9/16/2011 4:17:05 AM
Men don't have rights as far as women are concerned. Men have obligations. An ex chief justice of Canada actually said so.

You can see from this quote that she sees that she got the job, in part, because other women campaigned for her on the basis she was a woman and NOT on the basis she was best qualified for the job. What she said is clearly sexist and biased.

When was the last time a man said "I got the job because I am a man" rather than "I got the job because I am the best person for the job".

Julia Gillard and Princess Penny Wong have done nothing more than prove women should NOT hold these jobs because they are very sexist and discriminatory. They are also cowards in that they are not willing to answer accusations of crimes. But they are hardly alone in being cowards. All the MEN in the two federal houses are too.

Please note that Julia Gillard is not denouncing womens sports as sexist and discriminatory. ALL women sport that excludes men based on sex alone are sexist and discriminatory by definition.

That makes ALL WOMEN who support womens sports while saying they wish equal rights hypocrites.

ALL OF THEM.
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumComments by Aus...Comments by Aus...Julia Gillard, EmilyJulia Gillard, Emily's List and Womens Rights