You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...Dale Mills - An Unresolved questionDale Mills - An Unresolved question
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/7/2013 1:11 AM

So there is a facebook in Australia called "Australian Police Watch". As per usual it is populated by man hating manginas who are quite happy to see men kill themselves from the criminal abuse of women but if a man so much as TRUTHFULLY criticises a woman TEHN HE MUST SHUT UP or be removed.

One of the manginas is Dale Mills. Here is his facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/dalemills3

This is, presumably, a photograph of him. This is what a mangina looks like.

Dale Mills

Now...Dale and I had the following email exchange on facebook. I am awaiting his next answer.

New Post
 6/7/2013 1:11 AM

• Dale Mills

Peter, this common law nonsense you come out with is not acceptable. You should read a law book. If it continues I will ban you from the Police Watch site. Dale (some who has actually studied the fucking subject).

New Post
 6/7/2013 1:12 AM

• Peter Nolan

Dale,
    not acceptable to who exactly?

You are welcome to ban me. Censorship is the first tool of tyrants. I have proven the remedy works in the Australian Federal Magistrates Court on 2009-11-26.

Why are you so hostile to being presented with a remedy Dale? That is the sort of thing government shills do. Just look at Family Law Web Guide and how the moderators there have tried to ridicule me and move my posts to "trash". You know, posts like "prove the constitution has standing at law". Apparently that is "trash" because the question should not even be asked.

If you have studied this subject? Please point me to your book that presented the remedy. I would like to read it.

best regards

your brother peter

New Post
 6/7/2013 1:14 AM

Notice that Dale did not explain "not acceptable to who exactly". Him? It the fact that common law restricts the actions of the government not acceptable to HIM if being made public? And if so, why?

• Dale Mills

No Peter, if I ever say hello to you real life by accident just remind me who you are.

New Post
 6/7/2013 1:16 AM

So I pointed him to the Robert McClelland speech which is referred to in my books by the way...so this means Dale has not bothered to read my books.

Peter Nolan

Dale,
You said.

"this common law nonsense you come out with is not acceptable"

Here is a speech by Robert McCelland. He said, and I will quote him.

" In Kruger v Commonwealth (1997)[1] Dawson J said: “Those who framed the Australian Constitution accepted the view that individual rights were on the whole best left to the protection of the common law and the supremacy of Parliament. Thus, the Constitution deals, almost without exception, with the structure and relationship of government rather than with individual rights.” "

Here is the link.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Now. I have a forum called "Men of Whom I am Deeply Suspicious".

You claimed common law was "nonsense". Robert McClelland, while Attorney General states AS A FACT that those who framed the constitution left INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS to the PROTECTION OF THE COMMON LAW.

In his speech he goes on to give a lot of detail about how the magna carta is the limiting factor on the Australian Parliament.

You have a choice.

1. You will go on to APW and you will loudly proclaim your IGNORANCE OF THIS FACT and you will PUBLICLY THANK ME for bringing the FACT to your attention and then you will re-admit me so I can personally see you do that.

2. Failing 1 you will be placed into the forum of "men of whom I am deeply suspicious" because having made a FALSE STATEMENT you were not willing to be corrected EVEN BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL of the very government you claim is above common law.

Pig ignorant men like you must be exposed Dale. And now that CAF is getting 100K+ hits per month with a high page rank? I have the ability to expose your ignorance as well as your unwillingness to deal with that ignorance.

ok?

I do not negotiate with man haters and ignorMANuses Dale. I expose them to the public for the IgnorMANuses they are.

Let me know what you choose to do.

best regards

your brother peter

New Post
 6/7/2013 1:17 AM

I also sent him this PS.

So I am awaiting his replies.

Peter Nolan

PS...you forgot to point me to your book where you have documented your remedy....can you do that for me please?

New Post
 6/7/2013 1:19 AM

Of course, the reason that talking about COMMON LAW might be unacceptable to Dale Mills might be found on this about page.

He studied "Law" and stands to personally benefit if the idea that common law does not apply is maintained.

Work and Education

New Post
 6/7/2013 1:22 AM

So I sent him this.

Peter Nolan

Hi Dale,

I have published your comments to CAF and I will publish your response.

Clearly you stand to personally benefit if you can suppress the knowledge that common law is superior to statute law.

Have you disclosed this fact to the other men you are talking to?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

New Post
 7/18/2013 3:15 PM

So Dale Mills did not respond. I followed him up. Seems he does not want people to know he personally benefits from telling the lie that statutes are superior to common law.

This is what I wrote.

Peter Nolan

So Dale,
you are not so keen for people to know that you stand to personally benefit from lying to people that statutes are superior to common law eh?

Why am I not surprised, eh?

New Post
 7/18/2013 3:16 PM

And this is his reply. Charming eh?

This is a man who is claiming to want to help other men.. 

I bet that he knows full well he is lying to men.

• Dale Mills

Fuck off you nutcase.

• Today
  • Dale Mills

I am blocking you now from apporaching me on facebook. Do no approach me in any way in the future.

New Post
 7/18/2013 7:50 PM

Modified By anonymous  on 7/18/2013 12:55:03 AM
Dale Mills-gina has shown himself up as man-hating trash.  Typical Mangina behaviour - he bends over backwards on his page for women to write their lies about men, but tells men trying to help other men to "F&ck off."  I hope he gets screwedp-over by his woman...
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...Dale Mills - An Unresolved questionDale Mills - An Unresolved question