You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...Mark AldridgeMark Aldridge
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/29/2011 10:55 PM

Modified By host  on 8/29/2011 5:23:11 AM
I am very suspicious of this man...mark Aldridge over in South Australia. http://www.markmaldridge.com/

http://www.facebook.com/Mark.M.Aldrid...

He has been asked if he wants to get involved in the creation of new courts a couple of times.....he has responded once or twice to emails but, as far as I know, he's not interested in putting the criminals in the federal parliament and state parliaments on trial...

yet he posted the following....and then promptly banned me for calling men stupid, correctly, for protesting.

Here is the thread below and my response which was not accepted.

"the best way to control the opposition is to lead it" Stalin.

Mark and others keep calling for "protests" and talk about "standing their ground". Why? When protesting is know to be a useless waste of time while forming juries is known to be the mechanism that works prior to using bullets.

And not the hatred and villifying comments he allows to stand....lets see.

"Sconey Forrest Go hide in your little daddy group, pussy......
21 minutes ago · Like ·  2 people"

"Wayne Place It is just another one of his little pre written newspapers that he uses to manipulate men in their down times and his way of brandishing women in the worst possible way"

Um...has Wayne Place said I said something FALSE? That would be no. I have not said anything false. Apparently telling the truth about women is "brandishing them in the worst possible way".

"Sconey Forrest Poor me, oh me, join my cause... 
Woman haters and men haters groups.. 
Common purpose groups.
All apart of the wheel turning. An enemy to themselves...
14 minutes ago · Like ·  1 person"

For some reason this person is so stupid that the re-introduction of the rule of law is somehow "my" cause and not a worthy cause for all fathers in Australia.

So you see....I am very suspicious of men like Mark Aldridge who are applying to BECOME ONE OF THE CRIMINALS as an independent who is talking a lot but not saying much and is doing even less that is effective.

And I am especially suspicious of men who ban men telling the truth while allowing such hateful speech to stand on their own sites. I call a stupid man stupid and look at all the flack that comes back.

The problems in Australia are not with the guvment. It is with the fathers themselves.

Gutless wonders most of them.
New Post
 8/29/2011 10:56 PM

Modified By host  on 8/29/2011 4:57:00 AM
Mark Aldridge
I had a brilliant life, from nothing on the streets at 15 to over a million dollar turn over in my businesses by 19, then when I saw opportunity being taken away, I have fought for future generations to have the same opportunities I had as a child, in the courts, parliament, and as a candidate, now those opportunities are gone, brings a tear to my eye more than I like to admit.
Like ·  · 48 minutes ago · 
10 people like this.

Deafy Mathews Dont give up mate.... some of us are late awakener's...... No-one new we had choices...... has been hiddin for to long....
45 minutes ago · Like ·  2 people
Peter Nolan Mark..then join up here and tell all your mates who are fathers to join up here. 

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Home.aspx

Crimes Against Fathers - Australia > Home
www.crimesagainstfathers.com
45 minutes ago · Like · 

Wayne Place Mark you did well and you are still doing well holy hell that status hit a nerve i myself was on the streets at 15 but i haven't been that successful yet i know the battle has been a long and hard one for you but seriously if it wasn't for you i wouldn't of learnt so much in the last few months and i am going to try as not many are willing chin up mate :)
34 minutes ago · Like ·  3 people

Sconey Forrest People need to go to the rally at end of the year, 3/12 in your capital. Parliament house. Enough of the groups, action!
Protest till your heart hearts is content.
31 minutes ago · Like ·  4 people

Wayne Place Agreed Sconey!
31 minutes ago · Like ·  1 person

Mark Aldridge I will be the first to arrive, and the last to leave, guarrantee that
31 minutes ago · Like ·  2 people

Wayne Place with your will and spirit i know you will :)
30 minutes ago · Like

Wayne Place in melb i will do my best even if i am the only one there with my mrs :)
30 minutes ago · Like
Peter Nolan Sconey. Protesting is for idiots. 

I can not fathom that men are so stupid as to be organising protests in Australia. That whole "convoy of no confidence "was stupid and a waste of time.

Let me repeat is small words because you men are so stu...
See More
23 minutes ago · Like

Mark Aldridge Peter we are standing our ground to have the bastards held to account, sitting at home sooking about the world is for idiots
21 minutes ago · Like ·  2 people

Michelle Forgione I would reply, Peter, but I'm afraid that I am too stupid to comprehend what the fuck you're trying to say.

Sconey Forrest Go hide in your little daddy group, pussy......

Sconey Forrest Fuck knows how some people even had the balls to have kids, Peter....
My credibility is not under question, yours is Peter...
Who are you ? 
What have you done ?
17 minutes ago · Like ·  1 person
Wayne Place It is just another one of his little pre written newspapers that he uses to manipulate men in their down times and his way of brandishing women in the worst possible way
15 minutes ago · Like
Peter Nolan ‎"Mark Aldridge Peter we are standing our ground to have the bastards held to account, sitting at home sooking about the world is for idiots"

Then you would be well interested in joining us and putting them on trial, wouldn't you. There is not need to "stand your ground" against a bunch of criminals. That implies that they have some ground to stand on themselves....they don't
14 minutes ago · Like
Sconey Forrest Poor me, oh me, join my cause... 
Woman haters and men haters groups.. 
Common purpose groups.
All apart of the wheel turning. An enemy to themselves...
14 minutes ago · Like ·  1 person
Wayne Place Don't worry peter has his own little fan club made by his how do you say it disgruntled fans lol next he will accuse us of being ASIO agents
12 minutes ago · Like
New Post
 8/29/2011 10:56 PM

Sconey Forrest 
"My credibility is not under question, yours is Peter...
Who are you ? 
What have you done ?"

I didn't question your credibility. I called you stupid for talking about protesting. And you are.

What have I done? 
1. I am the ONE AND ONLY man in Australia to video record a man impersonating a federal court magistrate inside a federal court.

2. This video has been served on Rudd, McClelland in December 2009.

3. Therefore rudd, mcclelland, gillard are guilty of conspiracy to suppress evidence of that crime.

4. I have lawfully notices all federal and NSW state politicians of these crimes and gave them a chance to "police thy self"..they failed. So all federal and NSW stat politicans will be put on trial.

5. I have beaten the bushes of Australia for two years to find good men like me. I now have about 50 willing to sit on said juries. But most Australian men are gutless wonders who are too stupid to know what a jury trial is let alone be willing to sit on one.

6. I produced the book that frees any Australian who chooses to use it.

In short? I have done my homework at a cost of about 3,500 hours, $A500,000 and 3.5 years and I have produced the remedy for Australia should Australian fathers so wish that remedy. So far it seems they don't want it.

I have also proven that no father in Australia required to pay alimony or child support. I have noticed all policy enforcement officers of the limitations on their powers under oath and noticed them they will stand trial for any violations after April 1, 2011.

In short? There are only a few men in the country who have done more than me. And I have only been at this 3.5 years. And the difference being? I decided to use my brain and eyes to read and think before I put my mouth into gear. 

If Australian fathers would do as I recommend? They would be free. They won't. So they are slaves.

And by the way? I left Australia because I can. Australia is a shit hole compared to Germany where I now established a residence. I thought I would re-introduce the rule of law into Australia for the benefit of others. Seems those others do not want the rule of law in the VAST majority.

Asking "what have you done" clearly indicates you didn't bother to click here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Home.aspx

Typical for an Australian man. Shooting off your mouth before reading.
New Post
 11/2/2011 9:13 AM

So now I am quite happy to call Mark Aldridge a liar and to do so publicly in my own name. 

On the APA thread (attached) Mark Aldridge makes the following statement.

Mark Aldridge 

When we look at Family Court reforms, they must be just to all involved, children and the parents, Nolan blames solely the woman, which will stifle any work he tries to achieve, a fair system would trat each parent equally, and at present it does not, and to attack any who do not agree with him, undermines anything he tries to achieve, which is a shame, because the FC needs a complete overhaul, and as many people possible uniting to fight for that change, not more division

This is an obvious lie. One which Mark has MORE than enough evidence in front of him to know it is a lie. 

I have video recorded David Dunkley committing the crime of impersonating a public officer.

Far from "blaming women" I hold ALL adults who are mentally competent to be responsible for their actions.

Mark talks about the FC needing a "compete overhaul" when he has evidence in front of him that it is a criminal cartel and known to be so by Rudd, Gillard and McClelland. I would put not trust in Mark Aldridge and any thinking man is well advised to challenge him on these points.
 APA conversation.doc
New Post
 11/2/2011 9:22 AM

Mark Aldridge also made these comments.

Mark Aldridge There will be google hate Wayne sites now, Nolan has one on me, yet I have backed reforms to the Family law courts lol

Again. This is a lie and he knows it is a lie. I have created this post in CAF on Mark. Period. I have created no "Wayne Place" hate site either.

If putting TRUTHFUL comments into the public is LIED about and called "hate speech"? Who is trying to incite hatred? Thats correct...the person claiming that the truth is HATRED.
New Post
 1/6/2012 7:15 PM

Here are some more lies from Mark Aldridge. Notice he goes for "Peter needs help", has a "complex against women"...another lie.....

Notice he tells a knowing lie of "or was beaten as a child" when I have put into the book that no such thing took place.

I was deeply suspicion of Mark Aldridge for his promotion of more government rather than setting up alternative courts.

Now that Mark Aldridge has proven that he is a liar he can have no credibility to any intelligent man.

This comment was pasted here. I have no reason to believe that anyone else is impersonating Mark. If they are, of course, I will apologise.

https://sconey.wordpress.com/2012/01/...

I think Peter needs help, his complex against woman is not only sad, but could become dangerous, I am unaware of what has caused his hysteria, but just maybe he was either exposed for who he truly is by a woman, or was beaten as a child, either way lets hope he gets some professional help…..from a woman lol

New Post
 1/6/2012 7:43 PM

Here are some more lies from Mark Aldridge.

Let me go through them one at a time and copy the comment below.

“How very sad and dangerous these morons have become”

I am happier than I have ever been in my life so that is lie #1. Dangerous? There is some accusation that I have caused injury harm or loss to anyone unlawfully? I am dangerous to the criminals in the family courts and the guvment and the legal fraternity because we are about to put them on trial. Hardly “dangerous” to anyone who is not a criminal. Mark is going close to slander in this comment.

“Reform of the system must bring with it genuine equity, not sex v sex,”

Here we see Mark talk again about reform of the family law system. Why is he talking about that when he KNOWS it is a criminal cartel? Why would one “reform” a system that is run by a criminal cartel? Indeed, why does Mark want to be PART of this criminal cartel?

“Peter and his group appear to want to dominate the courts with one-sided ideals”

This is another lie. Mark is WELL AWARE that I am proposing separate and new honest courts. He is also aware that I proposed that WOMEN form WOMEN ONLY courts and put WOMEN on trial who are accused of crimes by fathers. For proposing ALL WOMEN COURTS Mark is making the claim that I want ONE SIDED ideals. You are a liar Mark. Now others are finding out about what a liar you are.

“I have endured their attacks,”

This is another LIE Mark. I have one post on CAF regarding you. I sent you a couple of emails to ask you if you were interested in re/introducing the rule of law into Australia. You are not. You are interested in becoming PART of the criminal cartel and you talk of “reforms” which those of us who know about the criminality of the guvment know is Illuminati speak for adjusting the control grid. Not removing it.

“it is Peters way, or one becomes his enemy”

And this is another LIE Mark. There are MANY men who are taking OTHER approaches that I fully support. Robert Kennedy, Mark McMurtrie, Brian Shaw, John Wilson just to name a few. Nope. I am very adept at spotting the enemies of the Australian people. The enemy of the Australian people are quickly exposed through their LIES. Those 4 men I named? I have NEVER noticed a LIE from them. But you? You LIE repeatedly. Men who need to LIE repeatedly are almost invariably the enemy of the Australian people as they are working with the criminals in the political system to put forward the bogus “competition” of “elections” and “reform”.

You are being outed as a LIAR Mark. And using your own words.

As far as calling me a “moron”? That label simply does not stand up to any scrutiny. After all? I was the man who, in less than two years, went from going into the FC system to developing the remedy and PROVING it. November 2007 to November 2009. If you are so smart as to know I am a “moron” why have you not developed a remedy for the FC system before me, eh?

“as I know what we do, and what we have achieved.”

And what have you achieved Mark? Have you gathered the evidence of the criminality of the entire membership of the federal government and prepared cases to bring to new fair and just courts? Eh? Have you released a book that shows ALL Australian men how to rescind their consent to be governed, how to rescind their consent to participate in the family court, how to deny the jurisdiction of the criminal courts? I have not seen such from you.

How very sad and dangerous these morons have become, I have endured the Family court, I know what a disaster the place is, and I do believe at times the womans voice is heard above others, but that does not mean we apply a few bad eggs in out decisions about all.

Reform of the system must bring with it genuine equity, not sex v sex, Peter and his group appear to want to dominate the courts with one-sided ideals, which is the cause of their fight in the first place. If they used their resources to lobby for equitable reforms I would support them, but that is never going to happen.

I have endured their attacks, and so have many of the long term advocates in this state, it is Peters way, or one becomes his enemy, well if that be the case, I am proud this dangerous moron is not my friend, or yours sconey, as I know what we do, and what we have achieved.

Cheers

New Post
 3/8/2013 9:15 AM

Modified By host  on 3/7/2013 4:20:51 PM
So Mark Aldridge decided to send an email around a list of people as follows. I will not copy the email list as those people might not like their email addresses to be public.

Sent: 07 March 2013 14:43
To: peter@peternolan.com; 
Subject: Re: A call to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a... 

This is an example of Peter Nolans idea of justice, any who have been in the fight for years are attacked by him if they dare not follow his rules, rule of law, is all about equity, not about one persons personal views. 

Anyone who lists social networking private comments on the net is already proving their lack of worth from my point of view. 

I have fought for Family court reforms and assisted many over the years, yet because I questioned the ideal that only fathers need support, I have been attacked and my good name marred by this idiot, sho only see’s his side of any argument, before any share this mans work, best they google him first, informed is the way forward in every repect. 

Mark

New Post
 3/8/2013 9:20 AM

My response was as follows. Mark Aldridge has no credibility left. He was called a liar publicly and he did not rebut that statement of FACT. He has since gone on to attempt to slander me and tell more lies about me so as to try and recover his position. A hopeless attempt but I guess he had to do it.

It would have been MUCH better for Mark Aldridge to join with us in the re-introduction of the rule of law into Australia. His public statements of lies and then his attempt to recover from those public lies have left him in the position that no intelligent man would trust him. Any man who places trust in the words of Mark Aldridge is a fool and deserves everything that comes his way.

And it was no surprise to see the man hating liar Sue Maynes come out publicly in support of the liar Mark Aldridge. Liars like to support each other. This makes Sue Maynes even more suspicious. I had thought that she was just stupid and ignorant. But coming out to support a man who is a PROVEN LIAR and has ADMITTED he is a liar by silence make me wonder if Sue Maynes is not actually a knowing agent. I guess time will prove that one way or another.

Any man who listens to what Sue Maynes is saying is also a fool and deserves everything that comes his way.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 08 March 2013 01:11
To: 'Mark Aldridge'; 
Subject: RE: A call to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia

Dear All, and Mark Aldridge,

I have denounced Mark Aldridge as a liar quite a long time ago. I did so publicly in my own name. Mark Aldridge has NEVER contested the fact that he told lies about me in public.

Now. Let me take apart his latest little missive to demonstrate to you what a liar this man is.

“This is an example of Peter Nolans idea of justice, any who have been in the fight for years are attacked by him if they dare not follow his rules, rule of law, is all about equity, not about one persons personal views.”

This is another blatant lie. I do not “attack anyone who dare not follow my rules”. There are a VERY large number of people in Australia who are NOT involved in the re-introduction of the rule of law and I am NOT attacking them. Indeed, about 22 MILLION of  them.

Further. Denouncing a liar as a liar is not an “attack”. It is a statement of fact. It is the liars problem to deal with the statement of FACT. That a liar like Mark Aldridge attempts to transform a STATEMENT OF FACT to a “personal attack” is to be expected. Women do that all the time very successfully. Alas, when a man does it? It just makes him look like a woman.

Lastly, LAW is NOT ABOUT EQUITY. And Mark Aldridge has made a CLEAR MISTAKE and SHOWN HIS COLOURS in this statement. EQUITY is what LEGISLATION AND COMMERCE is about.

Newsflash Mark Aldridge. LAW IS ABOUT JUSTICE.

EQUITY IS ABOUT COMMERCE.

In saying “law is about equity” you just made the CLEAR STATEMENT that what you think law is all about is commerce and legislation. Hhhmmmm.

Now let us deal with this statement.

“Anyone who lists social networking private comments on the net is already proving their lack of worth from my point of view.”

The comments Mark Aldridge made were made on a public facebook group in front of a few hundred people. I am not sure how many people exactly it was as it was a long time ago he made these comments.

Mark Aldridge would have you believe that making comments in a PUBLIC PLACE in front of a FEW HUNDRED PEOPLE are “social networking private comments”.

If you believe that? I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

Further, Mark Aldridge is claiming that TELLING LIES in front of HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE should somehow have the protection of PRIVATE COMMENTS.

It has long been established that when a man TELL LIES that HE KNOWS ARE LIES there is no protection of privacy for those comments no matter WHAT conditions they were made under.

And what lie in public did Mark Aldridge tell in an attempt to slander me? This one. This was made on a PUBLIC FACEBOOK in front of a few hundred people on the Australian Patriots Party facebook group. NOT PRIVATELY.

On the APA thread (attached) Mark Aldridge makes the following statement.

Mark Aldridge 

When we look at Family Court reforms, they must be just to all involved, children and the parents, Nolan blames solely the woman, which will stifle any work he tries to achieve, a fair system would trat each parent equally, and at present it does not, and to attack any who do not agree with him, undermines anything he tries to achieve, which is a shame, because the FC needs a complete overhaul, and as many people possible uniting to fight for that change, not more division

My comment to this was as follows.

This is an obvious lie. One which Mark has MORE than enough evidence in front of him to know it is a lie. 

I have video recorded David Dunkley committing the crime of impersonating a public officer.

Far from "blaming women" I hold ALL adults who are mentally competent to be responsible for their actions.

Gentlemen,

Mark Aldridge is a known LIAR and I have denounced him for being such in the public in my own name and presented the PROOF of this.

Mark Aldridge has NEVER claimed that someone else impersonated him in making these comments. Indeed, he has done the occasional thing and sent out emails like this attempting to discredit me by making more claims that are obviously very dubious.

If you listen to this man?

Don’t be surprised if he tells you lies.

It is very surprising to me so many fathers in Australia choose to listen to men who are KNOWN AND DENOUNCED LIARS. I guess that is a very good reason why Australia is in such a mess. You refuse to listen to honest men of honour and integrity like myself and listen to KNOWN AND DENOUNCED LIARS instead.

That can’t end well.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...Mark AldridgeMark Aldridge