You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...OneJohnFiveTwelve You Tube profile. Liar.OneJohnFiveTwelve You Tube profile. Liar.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 1/21/2012 12:21 AM

Modified By host  on 1/20/2012 6:25:14 AM
This video has been released calling on all people to come to support magna carta and take back their rights etc...

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v...

A youtube profile called OneJohnFiveTwelve decided to come onto the channel and tell the lie about me that I am a violent person as if being capable of violence is somehow a bad thing. It never ceases to amaze me how people can in one breath champion and police officer for being willing to use violence while trying to criticise a sovereign for being willing to use violence. Do these people not see the stupidity of their position?

Here is his channel link. http://www.youtube.com/user/OneJohnFi...

Anyway? I tried to reply to a post from this liar today and you tube notes I am blocked. This would seem to indicate that on this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/theovtv Liars are welcome and honest men who actually have a usable remedy are not.

People would do well to wonder about why that might be. How is it that a channel that is promoting people gathering together to reclaim their rights would engage in censoring an honest man while allowing comments by a liar? Work that one out for yourselves.

This is the comment I was posting which did not make it.

@OneJohnFiveTwelve When you dont have facts personal attacks will do, eh? John. You have been outed as a liar. And men are well advised not to take notice of a liar. I have put the book into the public along with the proposed procedure manual for "the peoples courts of Australia". I have also published the founding documents for the Mens Business Association. Anyone who googles Crimes Against Fathers will find these things. They are all natural law and common law based.

Here are some of OneJohnFiveTwelves posts.

@Peternolan1109

Your message, appearing in my inbox but somehow not showing publicly is petty mindlessness unworthy of debate. You avoid my points and questions and instead focus on my presumed character. Re: your violent attitude I rest on your own statements. Thats it.

Your posts here do nothing but bring disrepute to this cause. Your threats of violence (eg towards an innocent police officer who may carry out a warrant) only adds fuel to the policy of disarming both you and the rest of us.

So when he has no facts he has to go for personal attacks. Pretty standard. 

I would note that a police officer who is carrying a warrant for the arrest of a strawman who applies that to a human being is NOT innocent. He is committing the crime of aggravated kidnapping. He has the obligation to INFORM HIMSELF of the LAW. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" and that especially applies to people who called themselves "law enforcement".

So that comment by John is a clear attempt to paint me as a violent aggressor against an "innocent police officer" when the truth is that any police officer who tries to arrest me is the violent aggressor and I am defending my freedom. This is how obvious a liar John is.

Further. I have issued this lawful notice to all police officers in Australia...so they have no excuse to kidnap me.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Another helpful comment.

@peternolan1109 "All men can choose to govern themselves"

Let me know how that works when they put handcuffs on you, will you?

Apparently John does not know a man can govern himself.

@peternolan1109 But hang on a moment... you are "governing yourself"? You must hav a strange definition of "governing".

And a little more of his diatribe....

• @peternolan1109 "Why would I want someone else to govern me? I am not a child".

Quite a diatribe, and if you are anything more than just hot air, you are indeed a dangerous individual. You fail to answer this question, and I quote:

"Let me know how that works when they put handcuffs on you, will you?

My "smart-arse comment" as you choose to call it was designed to get you to explain your cryptic statement. Instead you have revealed your character, that of a violent (more)

• @peternolan1109 (Continued) that of a violent, ignorant and arrogant man.

Perhaps you have become this way through being unjustly treated by a court with no legal jurisdiction. For that I genuinely sympathise with you. However, your violent attitude is not the way to bring about justice.

I said "ignorant" bevause you are certainly not "the only man in the world" who denies the jurisdiction of the FMC over family. There are hundreds of thousands of us. (more)

@peternolan1109 (Continued) thousands of us.

Finally, your violent attitude proves that you ARE incapable of governing yourself, unless you live alone on a desert island! You don't believe society has the right to "tell you what you can and can't do", so of necessity your "self-government" impinges on the rights of others, who you will gladly kill if they get in your way.

Sir, you have no legitimate part in a movement that is about restoration of Common Law Trial by Jury.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...OneJohnFiveTwelve You Tube profile. Liar.OneJohnFiveTwelve You Tube profile. Liar.