You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...TPUC ForumsTPUC Forums
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/4/2011 12:51 AM

John went over to the TPUC Forums and asked around why I was banned over there. At first no one seemed to even remember I WAS banned. And when John jogged their memory with details I gave him he was IMMEDIATELY BANNED. His comment was.

"Shit, right after I posted your details, I got banned, like 10 seconds later. Very strange."

Which means there is some form of outstanding order to BAN anyone even ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT ME on TPUC.

Here is as much as John could salvage from the thread.
 Tpuc.doc
New Post
 11/4/2011 12:53 AM

Now...notice the comments by people.....these people are either stupid beyond belief or plants. John goes and asks a genuine question and immediately aspersions are cast on his character. And "support"?

I am proposing MEN DEFEND THEIR RIGHTS VIA JURY TRIAL.

Hardly support for ME, right?

Who are these brain dead morons?

Postby newmannewy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 pm

No idea who he is.. Never heard of him.. But your rant sounds like some reverse psychology advertisement for your m8's site, to drum up support. But hey im crazy, what do i know.

New Post
 11/4/2011 12:58 AM

Modified By host  on 11/3/2011 5:59:49 AM

And how about these comments. They do a google and find the ASIO slander site about me. And this information seems to be taken as "true" when it is so obviously an Illuminati sponsored site that any idiot would know that. 

There then follows the FALSE claim that John IS me despite the fact there is no evidence for this. He then says who writes their name like that? Well A LOT OF SOVEREIGNS FOR A START. And then the snied little comment which is a LIE that my wife divorced men when, in fact, it was I who refused to tolerate her LYING AND STEALING and when she refused to STOP LYING AND STEALING the BOTH of us agreed that the only way to deal with the relationship was to end it.

Jennifer claimed the RIGHT to lie and steal. I refused to allow her to exercise that right BY DIVORCING HER.

The obvious question out of all this is this. Why would anyone lift a finger to help such a disgusting man as this? I wouldn't. This man has no honour.

The BETTER question to ask is this. 

WHY DID ALL MY BROTHERS ALLOW THIS LIE TO STAND?

BECAUSE THEY ARE GUTLESS WONDERS. THAT IS WHY.

Postby delbertwilkins » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:55 am

A quick google will review that Peter Nolan has been pissing quite a few people off and is being mocked all over the place.
There is a google cache of a blog that has been deleted titled `Peter Nolan Psychopath` with references to `loopey pete` `cults` and Ghana and that JohnRambo seems to have similar loopey ideas.

I say JohnRambo IS Peter trying to get attention, clever newmannewy!

Peter Nolan aka Pinstripe Rambo aka Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

Who writes someone elses name like Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)?
Peter, it's no wonder your wife divorced you.

`Conflict cannot survive without your participation.` - W.Dyer

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...TPUC ForumsTPUC Forums