You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...Greg Orfanidis of the Australian Sovereignty PartyGreg Orfanidis of the Australian Sovereignty Party
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/9/2011 10:24 PM

Modified By host  on 10/9/2011 3:34:55 AM

Greg and I spoke offline for a few emails. Between what was published on the Australian Sovereignty Party web site and Gregs representation of himself to me I chose to endorse his party. I determined that if people were going to create a party they are better off joining this one than starting a new one.

When John Wilson proposed the creation of the Common Law Party I put forward my argument that this was merely dividing peoples attention which is minimal enough to begin with. John listened to my arguments and gave me what I believe was a reasonable hearing and that is all I can ask. The Common Law Party went ahead and I wish John luck with that.

On the ASP web site it says, and I quote.

“ Protection of Common Law rights.”

So I asked on the facebook how many women were willing to sit on juries to fairly and justly try women who have committed crimes against men. The wimminz did their usual thing of scream “aboose” because, you know, we all know it is “aboose” when a woman is held accountable for her crimes.

As per usual the manginas supported the wimminz idea that wimminz can commit crimes with impunity.

Of course I was merely awaiting to see if Greg and his leadership would say “when we say protection of common law rights we include fathers, and who ever commits a crime against a father is ALSO going to be prosecuted, even it that criminal is a woman.”

Alas. Greg and his leadership team failed this challenge.

I am awaiting a statement from Greg and his leadership team to publicly state that protection of common law rights does NOT EXCLUDE men just because they are fathers and that prosecution of people does NOT EXCLUDE women just because thez are women.

I am still waiting.

Sooner or later. Men like PJ Jackson and Greg are going to have to bit the bullet and make public statements that WOMEN will be held accountable for their signatures on contracts or criminal actions. Without such statement they can have no credibility with MEN.

Gregs FaceBook

http://www.sovereigntyparty.org.au/

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i...

New Post
 11/2/2011 10:33 AM

John Rambo went over to the ASP face book to ask the same questions as to why I was banned. This was EVEN funnier. The efforts of the rather obvious agents on the site was to denounce John as me based on the IP addresses being the same.

Um...which IP addresses? Since I have not been on ASP for some months. The MEN on the ASP face book are SO STUPID that an agent saying "John Rambo is Peter Nolan and I know this because I just checked the IP address" is a "convincing argument" for them.

I find it difficult to believe men are so stupid. But the evidence is attached.

Also given that ASP has a POLICY of protecting common law rights but virtually ALL members on that facebook claim that women are NOT to be held accountable for their actions on an equal before the law basis to men in a common law court makes them look evern MORE stupid. Because all I did over there was ask the women to live up to their claims of "equal before the law".

As can be seen from such lies posted into places like this immediately someone even QUESTIONS why I was banned and what evidence is available shows other men just how subverted these sites are. And they cant be that subverted without the agreement of the leadership. If Greg had balls he would call people who tell lies liars. He would have also rebutted that there was no evidence John Rambo is me because he is not.

But this was an object lesson on why ASP and APA are not worth joining. If you have a brain, do some reading, and ask questions. You are obviously not welcome there.
 ASP conversation.doc
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...Greg Orfanidis of the Australian Sovereignty PartyGreg Orfanidis of the Australian Sovereignty Party