You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...John GoldsworthyJohn Goldsworthy
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/9/2011 12:21 AM

John is campaigning about the Andrew Bolt decision. He claimed he wants to raise awareness about the freedom of speech violations.

But when I asked him if he wanted to sit on a jury to actually prosecute crimes he claimed the truth that women are the ones who violate freedom of speech the most and that fathers are the most abused people around Australia is "complete rubbish" and "women hatred".

If you wish to donate your hard earned to a man who claims to stand for freedom of speech but calls the truth "rubbish" then you are welcome to. I think Mark McMurtrie needs your money more. And I think Mark is honest. Obviously THIS man is NOT an "honest John".

New Post
 10/9/2011 12:23 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 07 October 2011 01:01
To: peter@peternolan.com
Cc: 
Subject: Re: ANDREW BOLT GUILTY - I need your help to defend freedom of speech in Australia

Peter,

I have never heard so much rubbish in my life.  You obviously are a misogynist with a real hangup.  There is good and bad on both sides of the gender debate.  My daughter suffered at the hands of a corporate Psychopath but that doesn't make all men bad or all women bad.  Get a hold.  I don't want to continue this conversation.

Goodbye

JohnG

On 06/10/2011, at 6:27 PM, peter@peternolan.com wrote:

Hi John,
Do you "strongly object" to the fact that virtually ALL women and MOST men in australia condone women committing crimes?

Do you "strongly object" to MOST WOMEN and MOST MEN supporting and condoning freedom of speech?

Please show me your public statements where you have strongly objected to these things?

I use the language that works. That gets the attention of GOOD MEN.

Your proposed approach will fail and you are wasting your time taking it. ALL the newspapers are controlled by the illuminati.

And by the way no one will listen to you anyway.

We have already PROVEN that ALL federal politicians in both houses are criminals. We are about to put ALL of them on trial.

You can join in or not.

I have video recorded a man committing the crime of impersonating a magistrate in the australian federal magistrates court and ALL federal politicians know of this crime. That man went on to steal my house and ALL federal politicians know of this crime.

Virtually ALL australian women condone these crimes as well as MOST australoan men.

We are FAR in advance of you and what you appear to know and you unworkable approach of trying to get an article in an illuminati controlled newspaper.

And by the way? If you "strongly object" to words on a computer screen you can't be much of a freedom of speech advocate, can you?

We have the remedy for your percieved problem of freedom of speech because we are re-introducing the rule of law in australia. Men will be able to say what they like as long as it is true. You were invited to be part of that. Up to you if you will sit on a jury or not.

By the way? It does not matter whether you accept women are "any worse than men" or not. The FACT is that the VAST MAJORITY and I mean 99 percent plus of australian women are liars and hypocrites. This has been PROVEN.

Men who are manginas will then claim, as you do, that MEN are liars and hypocrites to the same level for which there is NO EVIENCE.

It is very sexist and discriminatory to slander men by saying that they are just as bad as men because you have NO EVIDENCE of that.

Why do you slander men John? You might want to think about that?

So. You are invited to be part of the remedy.

What you do is up to you.

Are you going to ignore blatant crimes being committed against HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FATHERD just because you like to slander men and ignore the crimes against them to maintain your delusion that women are just as "good" as men? For delusion it is.

Best regards

Peter

Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 11:15:32 +1100

To: <peter@peternolan.com>

Cc: 

Subject: Re: ANDREW BOLT GUILTY - I need your help to defend freedom of speech in Australia

Peter,

I strongly object to obscene language being used in emails nor do I accept that women are any worse than men as a gender.   We have our share of psychopaths.  The point is that if we make a point of challenging one judge over a poorly argued case against a high profile victim such as Andrew Bolt  then it becomes the thin edge of the wedge.  The argument for trial by jury is just as valid  but different in the sense that freedom of speech is impeded by 'political correctness'  and both should be pursued with equal vigour.  I don't care whether you respond to this email or not but if you do, make sure that your language and arguments are more constrained or I will blacklist you. 

John Goldsworthy

On 05/10/2011, at 8:50 PM, Peter Nolan wrote:

John and John,

I am surprised I have not come across your names previously.

The Andrew Bolt case is a nit. I would recommend not bothering about it unless Andrew agrees under oath to complete an affidavit and post it to the Crimes Against Fathers site.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

You worry about “Freedom of Speech” when 22,000 men are unlawfully incarcerated each year in NSW alone?

Where are your priorities?

Men are regularly falsely arrested, beaten and injured. They have their children stolen, their houses stolen, their companies destroyed and their lives destroyed.

An estimated 4,000 men a year kill themselves in Australia.

Fuck “freedom of speech”. What about right to life, right to liberty, the right to our children, the right to the houses we worked for?

Most men do not give a fuck when other men have their kids kidnapped and their houses stolen.

Once again. Where are your priorities?

The courts have no jurisdiction and I have PROVEN this in November 2009. You can see my video on youtube.

We are about to put ALL federal politicians in both houses on trial.

We are WAY ahead of where you appear to be.

I have also released a book that frees any man who chooses to use it and have PROVEN this in Australia. It is the first post on the site.

Here is the deal.

I am one of the leaders of the process to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia. We now have the numbers needed to do this.

All that is necessary is for more men to join the CAF site as an indication they have taken oath to sit on our new juries.

So please decide for yourself if you are willing to sit on our new juries.

If you are willing to sit on said juries and put on trial ANY person properly accused of a crime then you will be welcome.

By the way. The tyranny is ONLY POSSIBLE because our WOMEN BETRAY US.

The problem is NOT THE GUVMENT.

THE PROBLEM IS OUR WOMEN WHO DEMAND THEGUVMENT OPPRESS MEN FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

You know who the BIGGEST OPPRESSOR OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS IN AUSTRALIA?

IT IS OUR WOMEN WHO GET MEN BANNED FROM SPEAKING IN PUBLIC.

So John and John?

Time to get with the REAL program.

No money needed. No donations needed.

Just willingness to sit on juries and willingness to ask other FATHERS to sit on these juries.

Best Regards

Peter

New Post
 10/9/2011 12:25 AM

Date: 28 September 2011 12:14:05 PM AEST
To: John Goldsworthy <jgoldsworthy5@bigpond.com>
Subject: ANDREW BOLT GUILTY - I need your help to defend freedom of speech in Australia

Andrew Bolt lost his case in the Federal Court today. Today’s decision means that the right to not be offended is more important than freedom of speech.

I want to publish a major statement standing up for freedom of speech in The Australian newspaper. We need to send the message that we will not tolerate these attacks on our freedoms. If we don’t stand up, I fear that no one else will speak out against these laws.

But I need your help to do it. I need your donation of $250, $100 or even $25 to help get this statement published in the paper. Click here right now to be transferred to our donation page. (Contributions to support the publication of this statement are not tax deductible.)

If we raise more money than we need to fund the publication of the statement we’ll devote every extra cent to the IPA’s work defending freedom of speech.

You are less free today than you were yesterday.

The laws that allowed this to happen are a disgrace. All Australians should be outraged.

We can't sit by and let our freedoms be abolished like this. Australia is still a free country - and we want it to stay that way.

The IPA is a not-for-profit think tank funded by the contributions of our members. We can't afford to publish this statement without your support.

Click here to view a draft of the statement we need to publish. To convey the community disgust at this appalling outcome, I would like to include your name at the bottom of our statement. You'll be standing with many supporters of freedom of speech and showing that Australians will not tolerate this attack on our individual freedoms.

In fact, everyone who donates more than $40 will have their name at the end of the statement. Just tick the box ‘please include my name in the statement’ and you will be listed alongside other Australians concerned about this attack on our freedoms.

This issue is too important for us to stay silent. Because if we allow the precedent to be established that the government can silence us on one issue, it won't stop there. Soon, controversial opinions on other topics will be shut down.

Click here now to make your financial contribution.  Or call our office on (03) 9600 4744 to make your secure donation over the phone.

This will be just the first step in our campaign to defend your freedoms. But it won't even get off the ground without your support.

The IPA was proud to hold an event in support of freedom of speech in June with Andrew Bolt. Then, 600 of you joined us to show your support for free expression, and many more were on our waiting list or unable to attend. When we uploaded Mark Steyn's speech from the night, more than 20,000 of you watched it in just 24 hours.

So I know that I am not alone when I say that the laws that led to this outcome are a travesty.

One more thing: I'm sure you know many people who are as concerned about this attack on freedom of speech as you are. So after making a donation to support this statement, please forward this email to as many of your friends and colleagues as possible. (There's a handy button at the bottom of this email that allows you to easily forward it to friends.)

Please consider making a donation right now. All donations over $40 will be featured in our statement, for those who want their names included.

Thank you for your support.

John Roskam

P.S. Without your financial contribution the IPA can't publish this statement.  Please click here to show your support for Andrew Bolt and freedom of speech.

P.P.S. There is strength in numbers, so click "forward this email to a friend" below to help us get the message out.

Click here to forward this email to a friend

Click here to unsubscribe

Institute of Public Affairs | Level 2 | 410 Collins Street | Melbourne | Victoria | 3000 | Australia

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...John GoldsworthyJohn Goldsworthy