You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...John: BabetJohn: Babet
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/26/2011 4:26 AM

So...there is a man calling himself John: Babet

Here are the details he attaches to his emails.

John: Babet,  Soul-man community ambassador-advocate: SPIRITUS  www.spiritus.com.au  :

COMMUNITY REFORMATION ACTION GROUP (CRAG)  www.crag1.webs.com

We are Immortal Spiritual Beings, Prodigal Souls, having a transitory Soul-man-woman experience, empowered by Fathercreatorlove source of All       

All very lovely. How nice. We are all Immortal Spiritual Beings having a transitory ‘Soul-man-woman’ experience. We are all “empowered by Fathercreatorlove source of All”

How nice. How ‘feel good’. How appealing to women. 

I've been getting his emails for a while. He pedistalises women and carries on about how 'great' they are. A woman makes a web form complaint about the rubbish on the TV and it's "great work" from the woman. But men? Nope. Not a word going on about what men are doing.

So I decided to have a bit of a ping at John and see what his real positions are. I pointed out that half these enlighted ‘souls’ find it quite fine to commit crimes against the other half. And I pointed out that if we are all immortal spirits and no remedy is forthcoming for crimes against us men and that we all reincarnate then surely his position must be that men can kill women who commit crimes against them, right?

Hhmmm…he didn’t like that one. Everyone who talks of how ‘immortal’ we are seems to be at a complete loss as to explain their reasoning behind why they ALSO hold the opinion that a man can not kill a woman who is committing crimes against him. I wonder about just how solid their believe in ‘immortality’ is give that they hold men killing women is a crime but men dying in large number is not something they are willing to talk about.

It's like the Pope talking about having faith in God that He will provide and protect. And then going around in a bullet proof glass cage. I wonder if God built that or if men did. The 'pope mobile' is a great example of how much 'faith' the Pope has in 'God'. Talk about put the evidence right out in the open that Christianity as run by the church is a scam! LOL!!

Anyway..in a short time? It comes down to this. Capitals HIS.

"YOU APPEAR TO BE MENTALLY UNBALANCED ... DO NOT SEND ANY MORE EMAILS OR YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR HARASSMENT-ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHTS !"

Of course. We all recognise this as the soviet era idea of "If you call me on my shit and I don't like it then I claim you are mentally unbalance and I will threated to call the 'authorities on you and by the way you are 'abusing' me."

I can't make this shit up. A so called MAN who claims

"We are Immortal Spiritual Beings, Prodigal Souls, having a transitory Soul-man-woman experience, empowered by Fathercreatorlove source of All"

Is 'abused' by emails because he doesn't like the line of questioning and he 'threatens' to call the 'authorities' because he can't handle the truth?

Like I said. I can't make this shit up.

Now. Which ‘authorities’ might he be talking about? Might he be talking about the legal fraternity in Australia? A legal system many men have proven over many years is rotten to the core? And why would an “Immortal Spiritual Being” run to ‘big daddy guvment’ for ‘protection’ from email? It’s laughable and men SHOULD laugh at such claims of ‘abuse’.

4,000 men a year are estimated to be killing themselves from the REAL abuse of being beaten and arrested in their own homes, having their kids taken from them, having their houses and assets taken from them, having their future income taken from them. Yet? John is claiming ‘abuse’ and wishes to ‘prosecute me’ for ‘human rights violations’ for emails that HE invited by sending many emails my way?

As I said to John.

Can you spell ‘credibility’?

Oh…he also alluded to the idea I am ‘divisive’. I always like this one. Committing crimes like perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft, being a child abuser, destroying your family for GREED. That is A-f***ing OK when HUNDREDS of thousands of ‘sainted women’ do it. But pointing this out and asking for a community based path to justice that treats men and women as equal before the law?

That is ‘divisive’. George Orwell would applaud the 'doublethink'. This 'divisive' is double-plus-good comrade.

It’s called PROJECTION. It is when a person projects onto someone else what THEY are doing. And I would GUESS that is what John is doing because of his other allegation.

He also claimed I ‘could be an agent provocateur’. Since I know I am not there is no evidence of this. Indeed. The evidence points MASSIVELY the direction I am what I am, an honest man.  But his bringing it up when it was NOT part of the discussion. This makes me deeply, deeply suspicious.

I’d suggest men ask John a few pointed questions such as given that he also claimed ‘all criminals should be punished’ what exactly is he doing about this? How does he propose to remedy the crimes hundreds of thousands of women have committed against men? If he gives a good answer? I'd be happy to put it here.

Hhhmmm….for me? So much for "www.crag1.webs.com". Community 'reform' is soviet style oppression by claim of ‘mental illness’ and claiming 'victimhood' at receiving emails! LOL!!!

If he had bothered to read my work or watch my videos he’d see a man well and truly in control of his faculties. Indeed. Masterfully so.

New Post
 4/26/2011 8:39 AM

Ok....so John Babet has been well and truely outed as an agent now. 

Let us look at his latest reply to me and count the lies shall we?

"The cause of yoru divorce-hatred of women"

Lie#1. As all will know I have put into the public space MANY times over that I really love Eastern European Women EEW and that I get along with them just fine. It is the lying and hypocritical women in the west I wish nothing to do with. The 'hatred of women' is a lie.

"No one reads the rants of a 'self hating man'"

Lie#2 and #3. 

Firstly. A LOT of people are reading what I write and what I publish. Especially young men. Especially because I am willing to put my own calling on it. 

Secondly. I am not a self hating man. I get along very well with myself.

Lie #4. 
"LIKE ALL DEMON POSSESSED "YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO""

This one is hysterical. I am 'demon possessed'. And somehow John can discern this from 20,000 kms away because.....um...I asked him some hard questions. Hhhmmmm.

That's pretty much it for the lies.

And now to address this one. 

"YOU HAVE THE DISHONOR OF BEING THE ONLY PERSON WHOSE EMAILS WE HAVE EVER BLOCKED IN OVER 10 YEARS OF EXISTENCE .."

Hhhmmm....being 'blocked' is a 'dis-honour' according to John. Maybe I am the first person to be blocked because I asked the tough questions that John, as an agent, hoped never would be asked. Maybe his little primadonna tactics work on stupid men with no backbone? I don't really know. But it took less than three days and a few hours of emails to get John to send back this little rant that, in my opinion given the questions I was asking him, points him out to be a liar as a minimum and an Agent controlled by someone else as the most likely outcome.

Take care with this man gentlemen. He is NOT what he claims to be.

Sent: 25 April 2011 20:55
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: THIRD UNSUBSCRIBE - PROSECUTION PROCEEDING - EMAILS BLOCKED

YOU HAVE THE DISHONOR OF BEING THE ONLY PERSON WHOSE EMAILS WE HAVE EVER BLOCKED IN OVER 10 YEARS OF EXISTENCE ...
LOOK IN THE MIRROR FOR THE CAUSE OF YOUR DIVORCE-HATRED OF WOMEN ... 
NO ONE READS THE RANTS OF A SELF HATING MIND-MAN ...
LIKE ALL DEMON POSSESSED "YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO" ...
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL ...  
WE FORGIVE YOU ... 

Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...John: BabetJohn: Babet