You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...Chris Merret: Liar and criminal slandererChris Merret: Liar and criminal slanderer
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/12/2011 9:51 PM

Modified By host  on 8/16/2011 8:52:11 AM
So some guy calling himself Chris Merrit mbe on line told some lies about me on a group. Fine. Children must play. He failed to produce anything of value on the group and failed to point to anything of value or any actions he had taken.

He then claimed he was 'testing' me....duh? And I had 'passed'....duh. To which my reply was he could always check my court room video and notices to politicians if he wish to see if I was legitimate or not.

So he then sends a facebook friends request and I accept.....and next? He starts telling lies and slander to some of my 'facebook friends' seemingly ignorant that they will forward his lies and slander directly to me. Sigh. The children must play.

Here is his facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/cmerrett7 

Here is his linked in page.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-mer...

So he went to TAFE and never made it past that. Makes sense.

Here is the email he sent to one of my facebook friends. Seems he does not know how to use a full stop either.

Chris Merrett Mbe

Hi Diana , you don't know me, and maybe the 1st thing you notice is that I have Peter Nolan on my friends list. But don't let that bother you, I'm not his friend and never will be.

The guy clearly has a "history" of failing to accept the umpire's descision, but there's more to it, he was accused yrs ago of what was described at the time as "innappropriate dealings" with his own daughter and another young relative, a niece I believe, the point is the guys is clearly ant-female to the point of all consuming hatred. therefore I'm gathering swathes of incontrovertible evidence of the true reeasons for this crusade, which are to clear a pretty muddy name and avoid prosecution here in Australia, hence his current residence in Germany, they can't extradite because he left the country before he was charged but after he was aware that charges were likely,,, make sense now ??

I'll let yo know when I have all the evidence ready to post to get rid of this fool, take care Kirsty, not all guys think that way x
New Post
 7/12/2011 10:07 PM

And here is an email reply from criminal Chris Merrit.

• hahahahahahahahaha good thing you have so few visitors to your forum, unlike our own 155,000 member strong site hahaha
  • PETER, YOU FLOGGED YOUR WIFE AND KIDS AND THEY HAD YOU CARTED OFF BY THE POLICE AND BANNED FROM CONTACTING THEM, FACT !!!! AND YOU'VE HAD ALLEGATIONS OF SEXUAL MIS CONDUCT, FACT !!! THATS WHY YOU PISSED OFF TO EUROPE, YOU'LL BE ARRESTED AS SOON AS YOU STEP FOOT ON AUSTRALIAN SOIL AND YOU KNOW IT
New Post
 7/12/2011 10:07 PM

And here is my reply.

• Chris.
    Typing in capitals like a child eh?

Typing in capitals and calling lies 'facts' does not make them true Chris. You have now committed the crime of slander. So eventually we will put you on trial and take some of your property off you.

You can't remove the words you sent to Diana.

Men like you are such minnows that you are barely worth the trouble of doing the paper work for. But a crime is a crime and you committed one and so I might as well collect. I will give the money to kids who have had their fathers kill themselves via the hatred and indifference of men just like you.

I do hope the jury finds fairly heavily against you for slandering a man who has done so much to save the lives of so many other men.

have a nice day.

Peter
New Post
 7/12/2011 10:09 PM

And here is his reply....apparently he is of the opinion that 'publicity' is important. He seems to not realise that all it takes is 12 men on a jury to issue a remedy instruction to take his property off him.

• your forum lol
    although you can't generate publicity. i'll do it for you, youi'll be more well known than you ever imagined kow son, but not the way you want, you bit off way more than you can chew with us spstic, will send you a link to your new website shortly hahahahthanks so much for supplying all the files se needed from your website LOL
    enjoy :))

New Post
 7/12/2011 10:10 PM

Modified By host  on 7/12/2011 3:14:52 AM
And another one....

• I stand by them and they are linking world wide as we speak, to a lot more than 44 people LOL you're finished this time son
  • hahahahaha You will be put on trial and i'll take your throat off you,,,, you'll never enter this country again
    • why didn't you kill yourself when you were removed from your home for domestic violence chubby ? LOL hahaha
    • hey peter,,,,, how much property will i lose for flogging you to within an inch of your life in germany next year LOL

New Post
 7/12/2011 10:14 PM

And my reply...

• Hi Chris,
    you can stand by your lies all you like. They are still lies and any man who views my court meeting can see there were two Australian Federal Police Officers in the room. Hhhmmmm. So much for the lie that there was any outstanding issues with those who claim to be police officers.

By all means spread my name and my site around. Plenty of men like you will hate on me for re-introducing the rule of law to Australia. Pretty much ALL women hate on me for that.

But in putting my site around? You will find about 1 in 1000 men will have sense enough and balls enough to choose to sit on our new juries and fairly and justly try all who are brought before them properly accused of crimes.

If you actually do post to a site with lots of men, which I sincerely doubt, I look forward to some of them coming over and registering as an indication they have taken oath to participate in said juries.

Like I said. Have a nice day. We shall get back to you.

Peter
New Post
 7/12/2011 10:25 PM

And a little more from Chris Merrit.

• hahahahahahaha you actually beliveve your own shit !!!! do you really ??? hahahahahaha I'm having a great day thanks peter, earning a 6 figure income destroying people like you from the comfort of my own home is great !!! hahahaha
  • Not your 45 member site you retard, our 155,000 member site hahahahahahahaha
  • You doubt ???? hahahahahah I work for a US media organisation you fuck wit hahahahaha you're dead in the water this time son, should've stayed in your own league coz you're way out of it here hahahaha
  • hahahahahahaha 44 members and 3 of them are me in false id's hahahahahahahahaha i hope not too many people see what you said !!!! NO VISITORS !!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha
New Post
 7/12/2011 10:29 PM

• Hi Chris,
    well you have proven yourself a liar so there is really nothing you can say that would be believable by me.

If you have a forum with lots of member? Please go ahead and post anything you like to it. If it is slander then you will simply be committing more crimes.

A little free publicity is just fine by me. I don't need it. We already have our numbers for our new courts in Sydney and Melbourne. Brisbane and adelaide will follow.

Once we run our cases and take the property off Louise Henderson, David Dunkley, Justin Dowd and Greg McCray? I believe we will see a few more men sit up and take notice. And we will see men in other countries sit up and take notice.

I am well known on the spearhead. The men there simply do not believe what I say. Once the proof is forthcoming? The entire MRA area will jump onto the ability to run courts and juries.

You will be found and you too will be put on trial.

Of course? If you were a man like me? You would not hide behind false profiles.

You can always tell the mettle of a man by whether he does his job in hiding or in the open. You do your 'job' in hiding you claim.

Peter
New Post
 7/12/2011 11:05 PM

• my address is 145 woods point-jamieson road woods point victoria,,,, it's not a forum stupid, it's an American media organisation and YOU are my latest pay check and source of amusement LOL
  • 30 minutes ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • that is my name and address stupid, verify via the electoral roll,,,, you say I have no balls, what's yours,,,, we'll be by real soon
      and stop copy pasting your emails you lazy fat child fiddling bash artist
  • 27 minutes ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • i have also many dozens of alternate id's so deleting me from your account or any account is a waste of time, the "men" you talk of don't actually exist you see peter, thats your main peoblem, if not, give me the details of ONE of your"men" i can go and visit,,,, I guarantee you won't be able to come up with a soul LOL
New Post
 7/13/2011 12:35 AM

And some more....this guy has too much time on his hands.

• Feel free to send me a copy of the article when you publish it.
  • about an hour ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • hahaha You won't be able to miss it,,,, thats what I do peter,,,,cause publicity,,,, haven't you worked it out yet ? You can't afford me, so sadly for you the publicity is adverse, if you could afford our services perhaps it would've been different, and Peter, I can tell you now that yes, you're right, there is an entirely new system of government coming, but you won't be a part of it,,, you and all the rest of the Wigger Goyim will be either worked to death or summarily executed. And you know it.
  • about an hour ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • We thought you were smart peter, but lots of rednecks worked out our role, why didn't you ? lol
  • about an hour ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • just a few quick points
      A: My Name is spelt Merrett

B: Even though all allegations of domestic violence against you are true and verifiable, one day if someone does publish something untrue about you, you need to learn to screen shoot. Copy Pastes have no eveidentry value. Why don't you reply to the allegation I now repeat. You were removed from your marital home against your will by Police for Domestic Violence. Be Honest For A change Peter. Get help. Anger management techniques will help you if you admit you are the at least former beater of women and children and possible child sex offender. Reply to those allegations or stand assumed to be guilty and treated as such.
  • 40 minutes ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • And Peter, we don't have to tell you, but as a courtesy I'll just let you know we are in touch with your former wife and children,,, they're very keen to supply us with any information regarding your marriage and it's break up which will be heavily publicised,,, you shouldn't have inboxed us Peter, we would have forgotten you by now. And please change the spelling of my name on your forum. The inability to copy a seven letter word doesn't bode well. LOL
  • 12 minutes ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • LOL 28+ years in IT and you still can't screen shoot ?? LOL hahahahahahahaha You're pretty funny Peter, Jennifer has related even more lies,,, hahahahahah Walter Mitty hahahahaha LOL
New Post
 7/13/2011 12:42 AM

• "Reply to those allegations or stand assumed to be guilty and treated as such."

Put them on an affidavit under full penalty of perjury and full commercial liability and make sure you get three honest men of honour and integrity and good standing in your community to identify who you really are so that I will know who to accuse of slander.

That I was unlawfully assaulted, kidnapped and incarcerated on the FALSE CLAIM that my wife was fearful of me easter sunday 1997 (I had mis-remembered it as 1996) is something that I have widely published.

This event took place with 6 witnesses. Indeed even my wife admitted under oath in the court that it was a malicious false claim and that she was blessed to have a husband so good that he was willing to accept her plea for forgiveness and put the event behind him.

So your lies are just that. Lies. And should you wish to put them onto an affidavit you are most welcome. Those who read your lies will notice that you will not put them on an affidavit in your own calling and verified by three witnesses.

Should you do that? You will be that much easier to find and to prosecute.
New Post
 7/13/2011 12:55 AM

Modified By host  on 7/12/2011 6:01:19 AM
  • I've given you my full name and address fool, don't you know how to search the electoral roll stupid? You're former wife has a lot more oath swearing to do peter. Bet you won't publish and brag about these ones. Ha ha you flogged her and you're going down even lower for it. My god peter. You can't even provide your own living quarters. You're homeless! Ha ha ha ha ha LOL

LOL,,,, Jennifer and your former kids who disowned you, not the other way around, are far from finished with you just yet son. Your hell ride hasn't even started,,,, hahaha slash up peter, it's your only chance,,,, still taking anti deppresant meds Peter ? LOL
New Post
 7/13/2011 1:00 AM

• Chris,
    you are welcome to put your allegations on a sworn affidavit signed under penalty of perjury and full commercial liability. There are plenty of examples on my site.

My contact details are:

Fax: +61-280790691
    Email: peter@peternolan.com

I will reflect back any such affidavit to the contact details you provide and one of the men in Melbourne will drop by to make sure that you are the man who signed the affidavit etc.

If you commit slander you will be then served with an affidavit of accusation. Since you claim you make a 'six figure salary' then one years salary that will be donated to the foundation I will be setting up to assist boys who have lost their fathers due to the crimes of the family court shall be what I ask for from the jury.

Now. Off you go. Write your affidavit. Lets see how you go.
New Post
 7/13/2011 1:12 AM

• great, we look forward to seeing your men,,,,, just a tip walter mitty, tell them to bring plenty of petrol, they'll find out why later, peter you just proved yourself a liar again, you say you're in germany but supply an australian number !!! lol You're way out of your depth here pill popper LOL anti deps and sleeping pills,,,, a man ???? hahahahahaha
    • can you read spastic ? I don't live in melbourne stupid LOL
  • a few seconds ago
    Peter Nolan
    • "LOL,,,, Jennifer and your former kids who disowned you, not the other way around"

LOL!! 

Chris.
      You are funny. And you are such a dickhead. And this email trail will stand in testimony to just how big a dickhead you are.

This quote would by why, on or around the 21st of October 2007 Jennifer told me she had made a grave mistake in being so verbally abusive of me on the phone on 15th October 2007 and asked me if there was any way back, eh? 

My reply was that given what she had said and the lack of respect she had shown for me that I no longer loved her and that no reconciliation was possible. She had dis-respected me one time too many and one time too callously. That she has been the ONLY woman to destroy my love for her through constant spewing of hatred was really something of an achievement.

This would also be why on the dates of Saturday/Sunday 10,11 th November 2007 (from memory) I had dinner with all members of the family except Kristen and that Jennifer assured all members of the family that she would not attack me via the Irish Family Courts and tell lies about me.

Yet? Here are her perjurous court documents files in Ireland the Friday before this dinner. All the members of my former family (except Kristen) heard Jennifer tell them on that weekend that she would have the divorce be amicable. She told them this blatant lie having signed the papers on the prior Thursday and having them filed on the Friday.

That my former children are too gutless and weak to call their mother the liar, perjuror, kidnapper, thief, extortionist and child abuser she is is THEIR problem. 

My former children COULD have stood up to their bully mother but they didn’t. As a result they dis-respected me and dis-honoured themselves. They are perfectly welcome to live life without the father that they dis-respected and placed no value on having. They can get back to me how that works out for them.

They are perfectly welcome to live the remainder of their lives cowering to their bullying, lying criminal mother. I wish them well. They all deserve each other.

Me? My life is better than it has EVER BEEN. LOL!!
New Post
 7/13/2011 1:14 AM

• and peter, the main point is, you will achive in reality nothing as you have so far, no-one cares Peter, but so far I've made just on $2000 of your misfortune, please keep it up LOL.
  • a few seconds ago
    Peter Nolan
    • " peter you just proved yourself a liar again, you say you're in germany but supply an australian number !!!"

No Chris. You just proved how stupid you are. 

I have an Australian fax number to send and receive faxes because I am sending and receiving a lot of faxes in Australia. It's called 'technology'. Not something you seem to understand.

No. Off you go. Write your affidavit. Make your claims under oath where who you are is clearly identified and verified by three other men. Or be shown up as the liar and slanderer you are.
New Post
 7/13/2011 1:19 AM

Modified By host  on 7/12/2011 6:21:44 AM
    • Jennifer was never going to take you back, besides she gets plenty of real man dick these days, a lot yonger than you too ! hahahahaha and he doesn't bash her like you did. She never wanted to see your sorry arse anywhere but in a box.
    • of course she didn't show you respect, you're an idiot who has no respect from anywhere, only people who wish you would overdose again, but succesfully this time LOL
  • about a minute ago
    Peter Nolan
    • “and peter, the main point is, you will achive in reality nothing as you have so far, no-one cares Peter, but so far I've made just on $2000 of your misfortune, please keep it up LOL.”

I think you missed the fact we are about to put all federal and NSW politicians on trial. We are also about to put many police officers on trial.

You have slandered me so your $A2,000 is not going to go even close to covering the remedy instruction for your slander.

If you are who you say you are then you will be easily found. If you are hiding who you are then men know you are a liar without any evidence from me.

Failure to create your Affidavit to make these claims will also prove you are a liar.

Now. Go write your affidavit and scan it or fax it to me.
  • a few seconds ago
    Peter Nolan
    • "Jennifer was never going to take you back, besides she gets plenty of real man dick these days, "

LOL!!! I think you missed the video of the court case. 

Jennifer has become obese. At least she was at the court case.
  • a few seconds ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • " They are perfectly welcome to live life without the father that they dis-respected and placed no value on having. They can get back to me how that works out for them."

Peter !!!! In this line you've almost solved the mystery,,,, you HAVE no value. stop wasting food and fresh air, plerase,,, peter, you have not a soul on your side, do you understand ? They aren't real, and the ones that are don't really care,,,, take your meds Peter.

• This email trail will make interesting reading for those around you who ever you turn out to be Chris. My bet is that you are actually Michael Toal, Jennifers mentally unstable brother.

New Post
 7/13/2011 1:37 AM

• Thank You Peter, you just buried yourself. Thats exactly what I've been wanting you to say for 3 weeks. Thank You.
    • give me a link to your"court" case.
    • hahahahahahaha Check the electoral roll dummy, you're trying to pretend I'm someone involved to try deflecting the commonly known fact that you a seriel abuser and basher of women and children and an as yet unprosecuted child sex offender. Everyone who matters has seen the proof, you don't matter, post the entire email thread on your forum for no one to read stupid. But thanks for the extra name for us to contact regarding your past behaviour. Forget the land called australia, you will never see it again.
  • a few seconds ago
    Peter Nolan
    • Hi Chris,
      I have no need to check the electoral role. You will either complete an affidavit where three OTHER MEN tell me who you are or you will not.

No affidavit? You are simply guilty of slander.

You are very likely NOT who you say you are, as you have claimed you have many false identities. Your writing style is very much like Michael Toals and you can have no way of knowing what his writing style is like. 

Should you create an affidavit making these false claims? Then you will also be guilty of perjury. A MUCH more serious crime.

Now. Run along. Create your affidavit. You have the mechanisms by which I will accept an electronic copy.
New Post
 7/13/2011 2:07 AM

Modified By host  on 7/12/2011 7:42:34 AM
    • You will have your"affdavit" and Peter, you are a liar and have proven it no less than 16 times in this thread alone, SIXTEEN TIMES just tonight !!! LOL and Peter, make up your mind, Australia Or Germany ? LOL do they have your medication in germany ? ahahaha anti depressants you weak cunt LOLOLOL
  • 12 minutes ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • hahahahahahaha Thats good, I'm pleased to see your posting this thread to your forum for no one to read but us LOL,,, but stop changing the words, everyone knows that why you copy and paste instead of screen shoot,,,,, we screen shoot so the true words you typed will be revealed further exposing your lies. Suicide must be looking a viable option peter !!! LOL
  • 10 minutes ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • Link to your non existent court video please.

• I could've found it easily enough Peter but why would I ? Thats why I have Goyim like you to do the work for me :) and Peter, the only "credentials" you have were given to you by yourself, the whole thing is a pack of lies and everyone knows it peter, you can only refer to "credentials" on your own sites !!! LOL
      • 19 minutes ago
        Chris Merrett Mbe
        • Its all meaningless Peter, the only links you can provide are to your own websites and materiel. You're a joke Peter. Commit suicide but do it succesfully this time, not like the pretend tantrum you had with the pills that time, but you thought that was forgotten, didn't you Peter ? LOL

New Post
 7/13/2011 2:50 AM

Modified By host  on 7/12/2011 8:16:52 AM
    • LOL!!! Your emails will make hysterical reading for those you try to convince of your lies.
  • 4 minutes ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • well no ones reading them on your forum peter LOL no one uses your forum LOL
  • a few seconds ago
    Peter Nolan
    • "well no ones reading them on your forum peter LOL no one uses your forum LOL"

Which is why the book had 700+ views before it was deleted recently....and why one section of my book has had 1000+ views on my personal site?

Which is why my lawful notice to all police officers has had 1,300+ views? 

And by the way Chris. It is not the NUMBER of people that count. It's the QUALITY of people. 

In Dublin recently they had 50,000 people march about the bank bail out. Hooray. But they can't find 12 men to create a jury.

I have the men to create juries Chris. And we are going to do so.

I'm not looking for whimps. I'm looking for MEN.

Something you obviously are not.

• 50,000 people who have never heard of peter nolan and never will lol
        • no one will pay any interest to your juries and under the new beautiful and glorious Reich you will be sent to an interrment camp peter, and you know it, enjoy lol
      • a few seconds ago
        Peter Nolan
        • LOL!! And that is fine by me. I am well 'too famous' again now.

And Chris. You give yourself away as a troll and very likely an agent. 

If no-one was taking any notice of me and nothing I was doing was serious the guvment, ASIO, women et all would just ignore me. It is that I am having a MAJOR IMPACT that you have even bothered to troll me. And that you are a troll, and agent, or possibly Michael Toal is why I have bothered to lead you on a bit and get this email trail.

New Post
 7/13/2011 4:40 AM

• 36 minutes ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • an agent hahahahahahahahaha lead me on ahahahahahahaha tell me,,, who the fuck is michael,,, sounds like a nigger or a jew to me
    • hahahaha Peter no one has ever heard of you champ, but at least they have now. You should thank me Peter. Your forum will soon be receiving a huge volume of registrations and traffic, and I'm giving you the only real widespread publicity you've ever had !!! I reckon along the way you'll get more women and child beaters ans child molesters and visitors to prostitutes (yes peter, we have photographs) like you to follow you, so be grateful. LOL
  • 23 minutes ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • Peter, you're done mate, finished, piss off gracefully into the night and commit suicide and relieve your former family the shame of being distantly related to you. You're dismissed for now.
    • You still can't explain why you say you're in Germany but manage to answer telephones in australia, how do you manage that Peter ? LOL,,, and stop getting half coon abo nigger sluts to try friend requesting me, I don't talk to blacks you dumb fuck.
New Post
 7/13/2011 7:38 PM

And some more rubbish from Chris this morning.

• poll
    Peter, just as a further courtesy, we'd like to inform you we've decided, in our wisdom,to allow you to continue your websites until such time as the result of a forthcoming poll is concerned. We've decided to pitt your sanity and fitness to perform any meaningful task beyond assaulting women and sexually interfering with your young family members. The poll shall be conducted world-wide. The Question? Whom do you have the most confidence in? Peter Nolan,an apple core riddled with codlin moth, or this used male contraceptive device. Personally my money is on the used condom mainly because it has at least some prospect of producing intelligent life whereas the other 2 have no such potential. You should vote for yourself. You do in every other thing. LOL at your 1000 Views brag. For a start thats incredibly low, my last published document on the Nubian people, a race of blacks bred out of existence by Egypt in the northern sudan circa 1900 has scored 350,000 Hits in a week. Your 1000 Came from mostly your own mouse clicks. You're a fraud. I'm real. Watch and learn. You may achieve the state needed to beg forgivess from myself and your former family. We may even let you get the tea and biscuits if you behave. Will let you know when you can cast your single vote. Lol
New Post
 7/15/2011 6:47 AM

More rubbish from Chris Merret. Where does he find the time.

• good thing no one reads your forum apart from you and I LOL :))
  • 11 minutes ago
    Chris Merrett Mbe
    • hey Peter,,, don't you realise you're going to have to learn to screen shoot if any of the facts I've pointed out regarding your violence against women and children (4sworn statements to hand and 2 more on the way) are to have any evidentary value, even in your "courts"which only exist and ever will exist in your own anti-depressant and sleeping medication addled mind.
      Tell me peter, assuming you ever make it back into Australia, which is highly doubtful,how would you go abouit getting anyone to pay the slightest bit of attention to you or your lack of authority? Seriously, why would anyone care? Even if you ever do make it back into this nation I don't believe it'd be much of a life for you anyway, but just answer that one simple question WITHOUT copy and pasting Peter, see if you can try. And also, why post only some of what I've said in these emails to your one viewer site,,, sorry, 2 viewers including me, cutting bits out of some and just entirely ignoring others? I have incontrovertible proof of constant Plagerism, email forgery etc to go with sworn allegations of violence against woman and children, but I hear you are likely to be at least interviwed regarding innappropriate dealings with a much younger relative. I make no judgement regarding your guilt on the 2nd matter, but your guilt in the 1st matter is carved in stone. So stop pretending you stay out of Australia on the grounds of some misguided ideology, you stay out because you know you are likely to be arrested upon any return. And the visa could be an issue since you've declared yourself to be "stateless" LOL do you realise that if your lack of citizenship were ever widely acknowledged(assumiming you yourself were ever really acknowledged at all) you would arguably have the same legal protection as a feral goat ? But no, you won't accept that, although the entire legal system is so evil and set against you, and yet you're the 1st to rush into the nearest courtroom seeking solace, something you've never received or ever will receive in a real, recognised court as distinct from the pedophiles play house you're proposing. Now tyr and answer me without copy pasting, editing this missive, or plagerising any paragraphs in their entirety from freely availiable published works not written originally by you or anyone even remotely connected or, indeed like most, not having even heard of you. From the day you bashed your wife and kids as an Easter Gift til now, i've given you more publicity than you've ever managed to raise yourself, and have I or any of my colleagues had so much as a thank you card ? And you wondered why I thought you were a Kike !!! hahahahahaha Have Fun, and you might want to attend to the "video" of your "court case" LOL,,,, i don't think it's going very well LOL
New Post
 7/15/2011 7:07 PM

Another day another email from the now obviously mentally unstable Chris Merret.

It is amusing to me to see how women like Kirsty took the word of this man telling lies as the truth over the words of an honest man of honour and integrity who has been telling the truth in the face of lies for rather a long time now.

Here is Kirstys facebook by the way.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i...

• you just can't answer questions, can you? and as for where i find the time, i get paid well to dismiss irrellevant time wasters, and you'll be no different. Do you realise how many other manic depressives have harboured the same delusions and inability to see the truth? I must have seen a dozen peter nolans before you came along, and there'll be dozens more after you're forgotten, and they'll all amount to the same as your quest will. A giggle and future study paper in a psychiatry school somewhere.
New Post
 8/25/2011 9:16 PM

So the criminal slandered Chris Mettet claims to not have slandered me and claims he will defend his case. Good luck to him with that.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 25 August 2011 11:14
To: 'chris merrett'
Subject: RE: Your criminal slander of me

Chris.

“I maintain I have not slandered you at all, so, rather than pay your penalty, I plan to contest your claim, which will require you to present any evidence you may have to support your claim of slander,,?”

You wrote to Diana and many others.

Chris Merrett Mbe

Hi Diana , you don't know me, and maybe the 1st thing you notice is that I have Peter Nolan on my friends list. But don't let that bother you, I'm not his friend and never will be.

The guy clearly has a "history" of failing to accept the umpire's descision, but there's more to it, he was accused yrs ago of what was described at the time as "innappropriate dealings" with his own daughter and another young relative, a niece I believe, the point is the guys is clearly ant-female to the point of all consuming hatred. therefore I'm gathering swathes of incontrovertible evidence of the true reeasons for this crusade, which are to clear a pretty muddy name and avoid prosecution here in Australia, hence his current residence in Germany, they can't extradite because he left the country before he was charged but after he was aware that charges were likely,,, make sense now ??

I'll let yo know when I have all the evidence ready to post to get rid of this fool, take care Kirsty, not all guys think that way x

So feel free to deny that you slandered me. But I think that when presented to a jury of your peers there will be no doubt in their mind that you told deliberate lies with intent to slander.

1. I have never been accused of any inappropriate dealings with my daughter or any other young relative.
  2. I have not been charged with anything in Australia and even it I was it would not be relevant.
  3. I did not leave Australia to avoid any non-existent prosecution.
  4. Since I have no charges against me and also no accusations outstanding no one can exrtradite me from anywhere.

So it is very, very, very clear to any thinking man you slandered me Chris.

And should you put me to the trouble of doing my affidavits and then running a court case my fee is $A125 per hour and the court case will run to about $A5,000 for which you will be liable.

Have a nice day.

Peter

Sent: 25 August 2011 09:59
To: peter nolan
Subject: RE:

OK,,, this remedy you seek for damages,, the problem is this,, I maintain I have not slandered you at all, so, rather than pay your penalty, I plan to contest your claim, which will require you to present any evidence you may have to support your claim of slander,,? I'll tell you what pete, even though I don't have to, I'm going to fully participate in your legal process, accepting the umpire's decision at the end. How would that be ? I'm in the courts precinct in melbourne tomorrow,, is there anything i need to do while in the area at all ? Thanks.

To: chrismerrett@live.com
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:49:30 +0000

Chris,
You have already admitted by non response that you are a criminal slanderer.

Further, from your "see who comes out smelling like roses" you clearly seek the approval of other. This is the way of a child. I seek neither the approval or the support of others. This is the way of a man.

So I will continue to expose you as a criminal slanderer as far and wide as I can until such time as you pay my fee for slandering me.

That is the way of a man. If you were a man you would never have played your stupid little childish games with me. The 10,000 is merely to teach you the lesson that children call each other names with impunity. Men are responsible for what they say and put into the public.

Your refusal to pay for your crime, your desire to "smell like roses" and your general demeanour marks you as a child.

And your emails to me also mark you as quite mentally unstable. For a while I figured you must be my ex brother in law. He is as mentally unstable as you appear to be.

If you ever want to grow up? You can start by paying your debt to me for your crime against me.

Peter
Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:48:58 +1030

To: peter nolan<peter@peternolan.com>

OK, Peter, no worries, you just keep doing what you're doing, I'll keep doing what I'm doing, and we'll see who comes out smelling like a rose at the end I guess,,, as they say, the proof is in the pudding, cheers peter, and thanks for your replies.

> To: chrismerrett@live.com
> Subject: Re:
> From: peter@peternolan.com
> Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 06:21:05 +0000
>
> So what if 38 people you knew died that day.
>
> 4,000 men die a year from the abuses of the FC that you openly support.
>
> As for cheap shots?!?!? Lol!!
>
> Coming from you who slanders people on facebook based on known lies? That's hysterical.
>
> I think its just a shame you were not one of those burned to death that day.
>
> I will show as much concern for those people as you show for the men murdered by proxy by the FC.
>
> Fuckwits like you don't like it much when your hatred of fathers is played back at you. Do you,
>
> Pay up the 10,000 for the slander or you will continue to be exposed as the criminal you are, your case will be put on trial, and since many mens lives have been ruined by press scum like you writing lies I am sure the jury will issue a remedy instruction at least equal to my demand for 10,000 and costs will be awarded against you too.
>
> This is how I treat and talk to criminals.
>
> Arsehole.
>
>
> ------Original Message------
> From: chris merrett
> To: Peter Nolan
> Sent: 25 Aug 2011 07:45
> Subject:
>
> peter, stop trying to land cheap shots using other people's misfortune,, 38 people I know personally died that day peter, enough said do you think ?
>
> Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone

New Post
 8/30/2011 4:08 AM

Some more lies from Chris Merrett.

Chris Merrett01.jpg
New Post
 8/30/2011 9:55 AM

And in this email Chris Merret openly admits that he is attempting to character assassinate me based on "truth" but all the "truth" he puts forward are lies and known to be lies. Oops.

Sent: 29 August 2011 23:24
To: 'chris merrett'
Subject: RE: i'll sue you then lol

LOL! Well, if you do not pay my fee of $A10,000 admitting you have been slandering me you will have the opportunity to present your evidence of the “truth” of you lies to a jury of your peers.

You have admitted to a planned effort of character assassination using lies and slander. You are going to have a hard time presenting the case your known lies were “truth”.

And men will take a dim view of this because if it was anyone but me, able to manage my reputation with my business colleagues outside the reach of scum like you, you might be successful.

But with me? You have no chance of character assassination. You see, my business colleagues know me, and have for many years. So ASIOs effort to character assassinate me from a distance have failed miserably. Just like any such effort you may make is also failing.

After all. You are still too gutless to point me to you alleged publishers that you are publishing your “truth” to.

You can always tell the gutless man criss-wissy. He will not answer direct questions.

That would be you.

As for “shoo I am busy”….the amount of time you are spending slandering me? Yes. You are busy. Busy protecting the guvment who burned to death the 38 people you pretended to care about.

What a liar you are. What a hypocrite you are. I pity your kids having been afflicted with a father like you.

Sent: 29 August 2011 23:01

no,,, that i'm surgically assassinating what's left of your character with plain truth punchy,, now shoo, i'm busy

Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:47:25 -0700

"you're one of the least important unknown vermin I've ever had to pleasure of character assassinating"

So you admit that you are attempting to assassinate my character based on lies. More evidence of slander eh? 

Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 9:20 PM
To: "peter nolan" <peter@peternolan.com>, nemisis@australiamail.com, neerim410@gmail.com

and you're a drunk,,, personally i think you probably are the true sexual deviant we've been told of,,, some of your preferences are a little "tropical" we're told,,,but never mind,, all those things for a later time,, I have to fly, you're one of the least important unknown vermin I've ever had to pleasure of character assassinating, on to the next one,, there's a few of you need to be removed from the equation,, so beg pardon, I'll have to filter you out and get back to you later,,,,i'll divert your responses to my precis'  people for a quick summary, sorry, no time to go through the details of all this at the moment,, cya LOL

> Subject: Re: i'll sue you then lol
> Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:46:33 +0000
>
> You have already been told you can serve affidavits on my email and fax number.
>
> I guess you are too stupid to remember those little details.
>
> And it does not matter that you now say ALLEGED. You stated as true an allegation that was not made and you can not produce evidence it was made.
>
> That makes you guilty of the crime of slander.
>
> And you posted two more pieces of slander alleging relationships with men who have killed children in order to denigrate me. And you have no evidence of any such relationship because I do not have any such relationship.
>
> Face it crissy-wissy. Evey time you open your big fat mouth you are digging yourself a deeper hole.
>
> Well done.
>
> And why would I bother looiking at videos sent to me by a retarded criminal slanderer.
>
> Like I said. You must have gotten mad cows disease by fucking too many cows out there on your farm, eh?
>
> Forgotten who set the fires to burn you out and kill those 38 people have you? That would be the guvment I am working to put all members of on trial.....and while I do that you commit the crime of slande against me.
>
> You are a brain dead fuckwit or a knowing agent of the guvment. Does it really matter which one?
>
> Sent: 29 Aug 2011 21:05
> Subject: i'll sue you then lol
>
> peter,,, you are hereby "served" for being a fat ugly homeless alcoholic perverted porno reading penniless unemployable woman and kid beating mysoginist and ALLEDGED child sex offender,,, where do I serve the papers ?
>

New Post
 10/9/2011 12:07 AM

Modified By host  on 10/8/2011 5:09:02 AM

Here is Chrssy claiming I am Robert Kennedy.....about as truthful as all his other claims.

Sent: 07 October 2011 22:54
Subject: RE: LOL

Peter you stupid fat fucker,,,, read the isp report,,, your poxy proxy in africa is the same one that you use for " Robert Kennedy",,, LOLO,,, The only one who thinks he hasn't been exposed id you ya window licking nuff nuff,,,,, peter,,, you got caught red handed,, as I promised,, and you WILL be in an Australian Prison Cell by Christmas too,, THAT is also a Promise LOL ,,, and yes Peter,,, we are confirmed members of you fantasy,, The Men's Business Association,,, where we receive even more proof of you impotence by joining your own sites and setting up false accounts,, LOL,,, sorry Punchy,, can't tell you how we do it,,, that's " classified",,, suffice to say we can, do, and will continue to expose you for the fraudulent fat piece of woman and child abusing shit that you truly are,,, be careful in "africa" pedro,, with your flabby frame you will start looking very tasty to the locals,, And as for the CAF ?? LOL,,, there are hardly any member or visitors to your poxy site,, and the few hits you do get, supportive or otherwise are actually us ... don't you get it Peter,,, ? The net is a good starting point for any new cause,, but with no real world existence you will never have the validity you so earnestly desire,,, you could have actually achieved something Pedro The Peddo,,, but not now porky,,, yo8u blew it,,, now go to jail and pay your bills you oily piece of camel droppings,,,and as for the time taken to write these mails to you,,, are you thick ? I've told you before stupid,, I'm very well paid for the time I spend typing emails to spastics like you,, and I even get paid for the time spent by you replying,,, thanks Pedro,,, you're a willing worker under slave-labour conditions,,, I knew we could bring that system babck,, you work,, I get paid,,, simple hey ? LOL

> Subject: Re: LOL
> Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 21:56:11 +0000
>
> Wow. How many emails have you sent me today? You must have nothing useful to do, eh?
>
> Any your emails are getting more mentally unstable. No one can read this tripe and take you seriously.
>
> I hope to find the few minutes it will take to post your diatribes on CAF on the weekend.
>
> After all. I am very busy starting MBA, exposing the toal family as criminals, exposing loud mothed lyn bennetts as a liar and hypocrite....I can barely find the time to expose you as mentally unstable as well.
>
>
> To: Robertkennedy Peterfatarse
> To: peternolan@groups.facebook.com
> To: peternolanpedo@groups.facebook.com
> To: nemisis@australiamail.com
> Sent: 7 Oct 2011 20:13
> Subject: LOL
>
> You Dumb Fat Fucker Peter,,, change ISP's and sending sources til the cows come home,, we have you on ice punchy,,, LOL,,, get a new hobby after you've done your time,, you still have time to salvage your life to some degree,,, pick yourself up,,, dust yourself on and walk on you dumb fat prick,,   LOL 
>

New Post
 10/9/2011 12:09 AM

Sent: 07 October 2011 18:22
To: peter nolan; peternolan@groups.facebook.com; nemisis@australiamail.com
Subject: Whats the matter ?

Cat Got Your Tongue again, Hey ? Pedro,, you should have known we would wind up putting you in this most embarrassing and unwinnable situation should you have chosen to take us on,,,after all I have told you this on a very large number of occasions,,, but noooo,,,, that angry ignorant,, pig-headed bi-polar and clinically insane psuedo-alpha male in there just  couldn't wear being told what to do by a superior mind,,,,silly boy as your dear old Mum used to say when you were an unmanageable kid,,,and you walked into my trap like a moth into a spiders web,,, why didn't you simply ignore me ? I told you this day would come,,,, well here we are,,, pack for travel Punchy Pete The Pedo,,, you're coming home,,, LOL

New Post
 10/9/2011 12:10 AM

Sent: 07 October 2011 09:12
Subject: hahahaha RAPE !!!!

So when you are held down and sodomised, in The Sir David Longland Correctional Facility Nolan, by a group of Prisoners,,, you will need to make affidavit and pay for the proceedings against the group of men who will no doubt say that it was a consenting buggery. You wanted it. And they’ll all sign affidavits to that effect and then you’ll be charged with perjury because it’s just your word against theirs. Sweet! All this from your Men’s Business Association. I imagine there’ll be lots of faggot rapists lining up to join.

New Post
 10/9/2011 12:11 AM

Sent: 07 October 2011 07:47
To: lfant@terrorbyte.com.au; peter nolan; peternolanpedo@groups.facebook.com; peternolan@groups.facebook.com
Subject: RE: Just on the topic of Australian women and manginas condoning crimes

Yes Peter,,, but stop typing mails for Chris Merrett To Publish along with irrefuteable proof you'r sending them to yourself despite changing computers,, phones etc,,, thi is gonna be a great read and a reasonable pay-day,,, Monday too far away ?? LOL,,, Not this Monday !! HAHAHAHA sEE YA pUNCHY pETE tHE pEDOPHILE !!! lol,,, !!!! And the End Of Peter Andrew Nolan,,, LOL   hahahaha

New Post
 10/9/2011 12:12 AM

Sent: 07 October 2011 03:48
Subject: RE: Just on the topic of Australian women and manginas condoning crimes

Still Writing Mails to yourself Punchy ? LOL  you really need to keep pace with technology,,, LOL,,, will be calling in to a well known mainstream daily in Melbourne On Monday morning,, you never know your luck in the big city,,, your name may well come up !!! LOL 

New Post
 10/9/2011 12:13 AM

Sent: 07 October 2011 18:27
To: peter nolan; peternolan@groups.facebook.com; peternolanpedo@groups.facebook.com; nemisis@australiamail.com; illuminati ingrid
Subject: Illuminatti

And don't you EVER suggest we're "illuminattii" again you fat fuck. We're The Kellys,,, and don't you ever fucking forget that,,,,one more word about the illuminattii in our direction and I swear on the waters of the 11 mile creek I will personally make it my single minded quest to firstly pound one of your "mens" heads into a spongey, unrecognisable pulp,, and then Peter,, sooner or later,, within a matter of months do exactly the same to your ugly head,,,, I hope we're clear,,, 

New Post
 10/9/2011 12:14 AM

Sent: 07 October 2011 20:14
To: Robertkennedy Peterfatarse; peter nolan; peternolan@groups.facebook.com; peternolanpedo@groups.facebook.com; nemisis@australiamail.com
Subject: LOL

You Dumb Fat Fucker Peter,,, change ISP's and sending sources til the cows come home,, we have you on ice punchy,,, LOL,,, get a new hobby after you've done your time,, you still have time to salvage your life to some degree,,, pick yourself up,,, dust yourself on and walk on you dumb fat prick,,   LOL 

New Post
 10/9/2011 12:15 AM

Sent: 03 October 2011 08:53

Sweet,,,, my personal entertainment, and that of quite an impressive delegation of my colleagues,,,will be attending the Darnum Public Hall next Monday at 7:30 pm for an open public forum as these forums are open to anyone interested in learning about the law and how to excercise their rights,,, many people I know well are most interested in these matter,, so there we shall be 
,,, all ears ready to learn how to defend our rights under the rule of law,,, this is going to easily thier biggest turn out,, so they'd best make sure there are plenty of these promised tea/coffe and biscuits on hand,,, they're a hungry lot,, quite partial to tea/coffe and biscuits,,, so let your " men know so they can attend to the catering on the night,,, we're going to have a great time,,as will Mr John Nolan,,,Wagga NSW ,,,, you were quite an "odd" child,,, weren't you punchy ?? We have quite a collection of Nolan artifacts in our possesion thanks to the Family who booted you and who hopes very much you die of cancer or heart disease ASAP,,,, that would at least be one final act of decency on your behalf,,, hope you've been practicing your coffee making skills,,, Brendan Abbot is very fussy when it comes to coffee,,,, reasonably strong,,, one sugar,,,, not too much milk,,,,,, you'll get the hang of it pretty fast I'd think,,, Brendan has very effective methods of training his Barristas and cleaning ladies,,, which is exactly what you'll be Pedro,,,, enjoy LOL 

PS: Your "folder rule" is a "filter" you illiterate !!! lol

New Post
 10/10/2011 2:00 AM

Sent: 08 October 2011 16:46
Subject: RE: LOL

oh,,, and punchy.... work on the Vocab,,, when you're the prison bitch at The Sir David Longland Correctional Centre you'll be expected to have a much higher standard when writing leters for prisoners who are illiterate,,, don't get it wrong Peter,,, they'll pound you way harder and stand over and abuse you way more than you did Jennifer and The kids before they realised the only way to get rid of this aberration of a "husband" was to have hime Physically removed by the police,,, what did you expect them to do dummy ? You wouldn't admit your marriage was over,,, as usual,, you wouldn't take the hint,,,, so they turned your demise into an Easter Celebration,,, best one they'd had before OR since so I'm TOALED ,,,, lol

Subject: Re: LOL
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 08:25:47 +0000

You are still writing lies to me. You must have a lot of time on your hands.

Try to tell the lie that I am robert kennedy is ludicrous. And when I post these lies you will look that little bit more stupid and look even less credible, if that was even possible.
New Post
 10/10/2011 2:01 AM

Sent: 08 October 2011 17:05
Subject: Why don't you repost THIS on on the site that you and you "alter egos" use ??

Because then you'd be exposed on your own faggot Bi Polar Disease website,,, why haven't you admitted you are a diagnosed bi-polar "sufferer" Pedro The Pedo ? Post the isp thread on your wife beater forum,,, bet you don't,,, but who cares ? Your ISP address which will enable someone with more tech knowledge than me OR you,,, yours is practically zero,,, you've proven that many times,,will be able to use that program as a very good starting point sonny jim,,, but never mind,,, even though you think you've hidden the evidence of your lies and mental illness,,, I've posted it everywhere,,, might even raise the matter with my publisher on Monday morning,,,, what crime will I be cgarged with for posting your personal detail which can be used by those in the know to not only show your lies and your syndrome,,, a clever lad will be able to grab your identity,,, everything,, LOL,,, keep an eye on the mail box you borrow petey boy,,, when the Visa Card bills start rolling in and what pittance you have in the bank vanishes without trace,,, blame those pesky Nigerians Punchy,,, LOL,,, they won't care but if you send them a lewful notice they'll have to cxare,, won;t they ?? LOL,,, you crack me up Peter,,, a friend is working on an impersonation of you to do on the pub circuit... but as I said to him,,, you need to do impressions of someone the audience has at least vaguely heard of,,, and Peter,,, 10 people doesnt fill a pub,,, LOL

New Post
 10/10/2011 2:02 AM

Sent: 09 October 2011 11:53
Subject: hahaha Proxys

you really don't ubnderstand IT at all,, do you Punchy ? You are ending originally from europe,, just ran anotrher tracker on that last mail,,, so tell me,,, how did you skip europe ? With the @WP@ that will see you locked up the next time you present it in the EU ? that one ? hahaha
New Post
 10/10/2011 2:03 AM

Sent: 09 October 2011 13:22
To: Robertkennedy Peterfatarse; peter nolan; peternolan@groups.facebook.com; peternolanpedo@groups.facebook.com

hahahahahahahaha Peter and peter talking to peter, peter, the other peter,, and of course there's,,, PUNCHY PEDO NOLAN,,, the woman beater and coon shagger from wagga,,, LOL
New Post
 10/27/2011 5:45 AM

Sent: 11 October 2011 12:31
Subject: CHING CHING !!! LOL

Just a quick note of appreciation, I knew you were worth something when I first spotted you months ago,, in my line of work,, spotting people you can turn into an earner is like buying year old racehorses,, gotta trust your instincts and back yourself,, well i did back my self,, and today pedro,, it turns out your fat arse IS worth something,, sold the story involving you and your men to a well known "wiimminz" mag,, did well to,, thanks again for being such a warped, twisted, woman and kid bashing individual,, I couldn't have done it without your help,, keep an eye out punchy,, your 15 minutes is coming in around 3 weeks,, nice pics too,, LOL,, cheers fatarse LOL 

New Post
 10/27/2011 5:45 AM

Sent: 11 October 2011 15:08
Subject: My UK trip in feb

As you already know, I'm off to the UK in early feb of next year,,, have been in communication with a certain middle aged female in Ireland, where as you may know most of my relatives live,, West Meath. Kerry, Donegal, and Tipperary, a couple of days after my nephews wedding we're heading across the water to old Erin herself,, ah, won't it be just Grand ? I'm pretty sure I'd told you of my family connections and my clans political activities, particularly since 1798, but if you haven't applied that wall nut sized mind to you, bad luck, if you have,, 

your keen intellect would have told you what is going to happen to you next year, and the fact that there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, as you should know, the invisible army can strike anywhere and by St Patrick himself it will sure strike you you fat anglo protestant scum, just a wee bit of sport for the boys,, that's only the plan in case of emergencies, word has reached us that the police may be a matter of weeks from ending your party,

I beg to differ, I personally think you're likely to be locked up and flogged to withing an inch of your life around early to mid december, but either way,, you're really screwed Puchy, just like jennifer will be if I have my way we've chatted several times on the phone and funnily enough seem to be establishing a connection,,, maybe something to do with the fact that 3 generations back our bloodlines cross one another,, very well known way that two people will normally at least shag for a few days, let alone any other carry on,,,

,as soon as she gets off me, i'll send you a text, and then you can send me a lawful Notice  want to lawfully notice you and send some peace officers around to take all your belongings after they have gone in to the local cop shop and told the policy enforcement officers to back off because you have been declared an outlaw by Peter Andrew Nolan!shit,,, I'd plonk her just so I could tell you I did,, anyway,, go away fatarse LOL

New Post
 10/27/2011 5:48 AM

Hey peter you fat woman bashing pedophile ,, do you honestly believe anyone from Google ever actually read your want value lawful notice? Lol@that one,,, you've been sooking and clicking report so often that the automated system removed the blog based on numbers of reports,,lol. By way of demonstration,,this lawful (toss off value) notice is to allegedly claim to inform your fat wobbly arse that we are willing to simply overwhelm your blogs etc with lawful report clicks via a device claiming falsely to be a "mouse" thus sending your sites down the shitter(toilet) So you like the new site? If so,,you'll be delighted to know we have lots more ready to be activated the moment the wordpress site gets removed. Put simply,,sit on that and rap-dance you fat(morbidly obese) retard fuck knuckle lol have fun Pedro,,have you packed your bags for travel yet ? Lol

C.J Merest----------

New Post
 10/27/2011 5:50 AM

And here is the email directly from Google telling them the site has been taken down...LOL!!

Sent: 22 October 2011 00:18
To: peter nolan; Robertkennedy Peterfatarse
Cc: illuminati ingrid; mick toal
Subject: FW: http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/ has been deleted

lol,,,, hey peter you fat bi-polar lithium popping goose,,, here's the next site we've unvelied dedicated to your slow, agonising, piss funny life,,, when this one gets the flick, which we fully expect due to the enormous amount of time you spend using free public access net connections to set up false id's and email addys,,thus being able to quantum-whinge,, we have a shitload of others ready to fire up at a moments notice,,,, thank allah and ganesh for free domain hosting,, after all,, who'd want to spend good money on you ? lol,, and Peter, I think it's time you showed some gratitude to Ingrid and myself your ingrate,, we've provided loads more coverage of your misfortune than you've ever managed to muster yourself,, at least a thank you card would be nice,,, tut tut tut,,, no manners at all,, no wonder your father wishes you were dead,, cya later punchy pete the peddo,, lol

Subject: RE: http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/ has been deleted
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 11:43:50 +0100
Hey - can you e-mail this to Loopy Pete?

http://peternolanpsychopath.wordpress.com/

I know he likes hearing from you and I'm on a sensitive (work) ip address ...

Cheers

To: illuminatiingrid@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/ has been deleted
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:45:08 +1100
dirty prick,,,, whinge enough these days = you get what you want,,," the squeaky wheel is always the one that  gets the grease" as my old grandma used to say,,, and shit pete the peddo is a damn good whinger,,, gotta give him that,,, he missed his calling,,, he should've been a trade union rep LOL,,,, try wordpress,,, i've had some shit on there that I've thought about reporting myself over LOL,,, they don't seem to give a shit,,, 

Subject: FW: http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/ has been deleted
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:18:45 +0100
Fucker!

Go to: http://peternolanpsychopath.wordpress.com/

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 05:56:52 +0000
Subject: http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/ has been deleted

Hello, Your blog at http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/ has been reviewed and confirmed as in violation of our Terms of Service for: PERSONAL_INFO. In accordance to these terms, we've removed the blog and the URL is no longer accessible. For more information, please review the following resources: Blogger Terms of Service: http://blogger.com/terms.g Blogger Content Policy: http://blogger.com/content.g -The Blogger Team

New Post
 11/2/2011 7:52 AM

As can be seen from the above email trail that came from Chris Merrett? He is well aware that he is dealing with Illuminati Ingrid. And here is another email from Chris Merrett. It clearly indicates he knows he is dealing with ASIO. Notice the psyop address.

This puts Chris into the mix for a TREASON accusation.

Sent: 28 October 2011 15:38
To: peter nolan; Robertkennedy Peterfatarse; peter robert kenndy lol
Subject: FW: Look what fell off the back of a truck

Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 08:40:38 +0100

Send this one to his Loopiness ... this should get him chasing his tail!

Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:15:08 +0100

To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Look what fell off the back of a truck
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:13:39 +0100

Hello,

Can't say where this came from but it was passed to me by a colleague of ours who is suffering the attention of a mutual antagonist.

Setting up a one off adress to send to you from a internet cafe and then I'll kill this account.

It seems they are not the only one who can hack acounts!

Enjoy!

A friend

Subject: FW: Sydney IDs
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 01:44:22 +100
To: illuminatiingrid527

Sent: Monday, 3 January 2011 11:01 PM
To: Group-DL-Tablet
Subject: TI 151608 info as requested

Operation Kelso

Mark Stephen Flowers

Place and DOB: Brisbane, Queensland Australia, August 8, 1963.

Relevant telecommunication targets: +61 (0) 2 9457 28542, +61 (0) 401 406 957, +61 (0) 2 9987 2451

Monitored e-mails: canclose4u@yahoo.com.au; amsoldierofchrist@crimesagainstfathers.com

Known aliases: I am soldier of Christ, MSF

Notable relevant NSW Police matters last five years:

7 April 06: E26715113.
19 September 06: H29753582
2 January 08: E32553866
6 May 08 E33440170 

24 May 08 E3429207 

Notable Corporation actions:

Parramatta

285/09

MARK STEPHEN FLOWERS v STATE OF NEW SOUTH WALES

2007/002245 SECURITY LAW BRANCH - MARK FLOWERS V AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (NSW SUPREME COURT NO. 10208/07) *SLB

Relevant addresses where operational procedures were established and are ongoing:

648 Halcrows Rd Cattai NSW 2756

Unit 23/5 Dural St Hornsby NSW 2077

15/5 Dural St Hornsby NSW 2077

29/69 Leichardt St Spring Hill Brisbane Qld 4000

6/472b Mowbray Rd Lane Cove West NSW 2066

1/81 Riverton St Clayfield Qld 4011

186 Crosby Rd Albion 4010

10 Dulwich Rd Yeronga Qld 4104

365 Fairfield Rd Yeronga Qld 4104

34 Station St Nundah Qld 4012
69 Leichhardt St Spring Hill 4004
19 Lamrock Ave Bondi Beach NSW 2026

14/31 Dwyer St North Gosford 2250

4 Hercules St Surry Hills NSW 2010

ABN: 71 538 967 496

Last modified: 03 Jun 2009

ABN status

From

To

Cancelled

06 Jan 2009

(current)

Active

01 Nov 1999

06 Jan 2009

Entity names

From

To

FLOWERS, MARK STEPHEN

20 Sep 2000

(current)

FLOWERS, MARK S

01 Nov 1999

20 Sep 2000

Entity type

Individual/Sole Trader

GST registration status

Registered

Cancelled

29 Mar 2005

21 Sep 2005

Main business locations

From

To

NSW 2250

02 Jun 2009

(current)

NSW 2077

08 Apr 2005

02 Jun 2009

QLD 4007

20 Sep 2000

08 Apr 2005

Trading name(s)

From

To

CASUAL EXCELLENCE ENTERPRISES

20 Sep 2000

(current)

Relevant associates:

Ricky Partington (TI ref 154556),

Peter Andrew Nolan (TI ref 150478),

John Wilson (TI ref 152697).

New Post
 11/2/2011 7:54 AM

and another one....

How about you live in la la land ? No one pays the slightest heed to you or your fictitious fantasy land lawful notices but you and people like me that make damn good money by turning you into an entertaining curiosity and source of comedy materiel,, and not a word of thanks from you,,not even a Christmas card i bet,, peter,,what is it that makes your lawful notices lawful? And even if you do manage to find enough other bi-polar sufferers and known woman beating child sex offenders like you to actually put together a "court" by your definition,,what makes you think I'd go to the stated venue without flogging every "man" in the room to within an inch of your lives? What's your next step if you and your men ever leave hospital? Which i doubt,,watcha gonna do after you've all been flogged into a foam. Which is precisely what i will do if i ever manage to get a summons from you ?

C.J Merrett 14 28 IRG----------
Sent via Nokia Email

New Post
 12/2/2011 2:18 AM

This is the rubbish Chris Merret makes up....seems that after all his "investigative journalism" he has failed to notice that the reason I ended up a victim of the courts and MOST men end up a victim of the courts is because our WIVES commit the crime of perjury to drag us in there.

Sent: 01 December 2011 03:13
Cc: neerim410@gmail.com; illuminati ingrid
Subject: A Genuine Enquiry

Peter,
Why it is that I seperated in September 1989 when my alleged son was 4 and the natural Person claiming to act in the capacity of my (all caps) DAUGHTER, ie: a scaled down compact sized wimminz was 18 months of age and we divided property in an amicable manner without any contact with the courts, lawyers or any other nosey fucking parker,

Well, our only contact with a corporate criminal freemasonic pedophile organisation claiming falsely to perform the tasks, functions and AUTHORITY of a (all caps) COURT was with the Family Court Dandenong in 1991 when we were allegedly divorced. (allegedly)

There was never the need for any fucking poxy court orders re custody or access to My son and daughter ( scaled down wimminz, now 5 ft 10 inches of fully fledged wimminz ), they lived with their alleged Mother initially, my boy came to live with me full time when he was 6 soley due to the fact that Aussie Rules Football was virtually a full time gig for me in those days and the young bloke was starting out in the unders, the ex just couldn't keep up with the flat out footy lifestyle and we both agreed he'd be better off living with me, which was correct as it turned out, Luke now having successful footy and cricket careers, both on the field and financially.

Ok,, so my daughter is a professional pain in the arse/Paris Hilton Wannabee "WIMMINZ" who drives me to fucking distraction but she's a good kid at heart. To this very day I enjoy a terrific relationship with not only the kids, but even the ex and her Family,, never had to threaten to kill anyone, set up my own legal system, blow myself up, drive the car into a dam, skip the country or strap myself to a fucking bridge.
peter, how is it that it's all worked out ok for us and MOST other seperated/divorced couples but not for some?

Thanks 

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:26 AM

And here is Chris Merrets channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gippy257

He likes to put comments like this onto my youtube videos. This is, of course, slander.

gippy257 has made a comment on A06 - LN2011032201 Police of Australia:

you Mr Nolan, are a Wife and Child beater and a Kiddy Fiddler.

These are the sort of videos he likes to publish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_gHBY...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xLN59...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFKyZV...
New Post
 1/14/2012 2:34 AM

And I thought I would copy a bunch of emails from the mentally unstable Chris Merret. Here you go. Enjoy these rantings in email.

Sent: 02 December 2011 07:54
Cc: neerim410@gmail.com; drouin410@gmail.com
Subject: Peter

What you fail the understand, well, a few things,, the first being "we" constitute roughly 2/3's of you CAF wank mailing list, we've tried to expalian that to you before,, but you'd prefer to pretend it's not true, thus using our numbers to make it appear that you have a following, which you do not . I myself am 22 of the 71 overall visitors to your wank job site, and of the 1/3 that aren't "us' ISP TRACKING CONFIRMS THAT ONLY 5 OTHERS MAKE UP THE BALANCE,,with one hit the last 24 hrs,, , and that was ME !! lol AND PETER, IN BIG LETTERS YOU DUMB DRUNK SLY INK ARE JUST ONE OF MANY PUBLISHERS YOU CAN SPAM WITH YOUR MEANINGLESS LAWFUL NOTICES, so go for it, see how far you get,, LOL  

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:34 AM

Ok peter, i gave you the name, Google will give you the rest, why do you keep saying i haven't told you when i have? Read your emails ! Or are you editing prior to posting to caf again ?

C.J Merrett 14 28 IRG----------
Sent via Nokia Email

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:35 AM

Sent: 03 December 2011 09:17
Cc: neerim410@gmail.com
Subject: another recruit for you

http://www.news.com.au/national/wifes...

We hear you no longer take your Lithium and or Epilum and the other anti-depressants you were on at one point pedro,, we have copies of your old scripts so don't bother denying your bi-polar diagnosis, maybe you should think about the folly of your decision to stop taking your prescribed medication ?

regards Chris © ™ ®

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:36 AM

Sent: 03 December 2011 11:03
Subject: RE: another recruit for you

my children are grown up, well adjusted, non suicidal and non bi polar, and they have never staged a fake suicide attempt in an effort to garner sympathy from anyone, least of all their ex wife, kids, family, or former friends LOL

> To: chrismerrett@live.com; peter@peternolan.com
> CC: neerim410@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: another recruit for you
> Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 09:54:57 +0000
>
> So email me copies of these alleged scripts.
>
> You tell endless lies Chrissy-wissy.
>
> You are a prime example of what is wrong with australian fathers.
>
> A criminal slanderer who is betraying his own children.
New Post
 1/14/2012 2:36 AM

Sent: 03 December 2011 11:05
Subject: RE: another recruit for you

email them to you so you can spam the doctor and pharmacist with alleged lawful notices? I don't think so, but they have been posted for all to see in our new facebook group, the one you and flowers can't see and never will,, LOL

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:37 AM

Sent: 05 December 2011 00:41
Subject: breeding ?

shit pedro,, WTF ? How many profiles does 1 fatarse bi-polar woman beater need ? I've found 17 of you !! Don't you realise that's against facebook policy dumbarse ? 

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:37 AM

Sent: 05 December 2011 09:04
Subject: RE: breeding ?

a LOT of views by ? there's only been 1 visitor to the whole damn site in the last 24 hrs, Jghoie and most of the views are recorded when you post in it !! And dumbarse, get it sorted will you ? WE are almost your entire membership LOL re " removed as they are found LOL @ that one,, there's several that have benn alive for months,, you lose, loser LOL

> Subject: Re: breeding ?
> Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 07:36:21 +0000
>
> If you spent a little less time betraying your children and doing something useful for them that might be a good idea chris.
>
> The facebook profiles asio are creating are being removed as they are found.
>
> Thanks for being willing to be an example of all that is wrong with australian men. You post in my forums has has a LOT of views.
>
New Post
 1/14/2012 2:38 AM

Sent: 05 December 2011 09:58
Subject: RE: breeding ?

And apart from that Chubby, no one who would seriously subscribe to your forums matters a fuck anyway stupid, only the truly insane like you and your phone sex partner xxxxxxxxx gives a shit LOL

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:38 AM

Sent: 05 December 2011 18:15
To: peter robert kenndy lol; peter nolan
Subject: You dumb fatarse LOL

Peter,,, again,, you ARE Robert Kennedy and we've PROVEN that you dweeb !!! LOL

regards

Chris Merrett Ⓒ

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:40 AM

From: chris merrett [mailto:northeastvictoria@live.com.au]
Sent: 08 December 2011 02:15
Subject:

you're done like a turkey this time old boy, jail for you  

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:45 AM

Sent: 10 December 2011 03:48
To: 
Subject: RE: Peter Nolan you are full of shit!

This suggestion sounds fair and reasonable to all of us on your mailing list Mr Nolan, Whether you do this by way of example in Australia, or Germany or anywhere actually, at least it would show you have the courage of your convictions. It seems to most of us you won't even try using your "world passport" any more, why is that ?

To: 
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 02:09:17 +0000

Peter, respond! Go to Australia and wander armed in to a police station and serve your silly "lawful notice"!  MAN up and lead the way as an example for the MEN on this mailing list!

To: 
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:42:15 +0000

Hey dickhead Peter: Andrew Nolan (c) or whatever your continuing embarrassment to your father, your brothers and  your extended family who want to dis-own your "calling" - we want to see you arm your "self" up and blunder in to a police station in Austaylia and tell them about your loopy rule of law - do you have the balls to how the way for the MEN on your list as to how to act? Come on, Loopy Pete, Man Up, and lead the way by example ... be a MAN on Honour and Integrity... where are your medals you cunt? And your kiddy fiddling step father Frank never left Australia - you are insulting his memory! 

You want the records, you cunt, we'll make them public!

We dare you to post this on your CAF site, for we will expose your portrail of Frank as a fraud!  Just as you are!

To: 
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 15:34:39 +0000

Listen, you wife beating, kiddly fiddling grub!  Loopy Pete sees fit to defame our friends on the internet, then it's only fair we do the same to his associates!

You don't want to be "named and shamed", then stop associating with the cunt!

You don't like googling your name and finding you've been defamed?  How do you think that other people who Loopy Pete has "named and shamed" on his "forum" (where he talks to himself under various guises) feel?

Chris Roubis copped it, and when he returned the "favour" in kind, the MEN in here started to "cry foul" like the double standard grubs they ALL are!

If it is so wrong for it to be done to them, why aren't they taking Loopy Pete to task for initiating the situation you are copping?

Sorry, but as long as you continue the association, you violent silly little motherfucker, you will cop it!

Ask xxxxxxxx where his association with Loopy Pete got him ... just google his name!

And we're about to ramp up our campaign against him - look out Maniacal Mark!

Got a few other shots in the locker - it all comes down to how Loopy Pete behaves. Silly little boy he is ... we just might be calling his father and demand that he pulls the petty criminal in to line!

Don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen!  Ricky Partington saw sense and has publicly dis-owned Loopy Pete!

All the MEN in here would be well advised to do the same!

xxxxxxx, send us a private e-mail denouncing Loopy Pete, and you're off the hook, off our radar, and we move on to other MEN of this list!

Just ask xxxxxx how much he has enjoyed our attention ...

Do you want to get on our radar xxxxxx?  Ask xxxxxxwhat it is to go to war with us!

Denounce Loopy Pete, and you're off the hook, you will hear no more from us. Your choice.

And to the MEN on this list ... as long as Loopy Pete misbehaves, we will broadcast our response to all of you. 

Meanwhile, Loopy Fuckwit Pete, step up and lead by example - we want to see you wander armed (not that you'd ever get your hands on a firearm, you limp dicked keyboard warrior) in to a police station and tell the bloke in charge that he is out of a job because you have brought the "rule of law" to Australia ...

You've done nothing but be a buffoon, and that situation will never change!

Like what we did to some of your facebook "friends", Loopy Pete?  Other raids are planned! Pity xxxxxxxx has blocked all of our friend requests - we think he is due a ride in a car boot to some remote location.

Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 20:13:15 +1100

Please stop emailing me.

You have done more than enough to piss me off.  If my kids google me and read the lies that you are saying about me they will most upset. But you dont really care for kids feeling i guess.

To: 
Subject: Peter Nolan you are full of shit!
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 22:48:13 +0000

Peter Pathetic Nolan, you are such a child!

So somehow your father, who is alive and well in Wagga, is responsible for YOUR silly little acts of dead shittery and travesties all over the internet?

Meanwhile your definition of a "criminal" is "this person didn't give in to my own childish demands and they are a criminal because "I say so and they do not choose to dignify my fuckwitted bullying by responding"!

So, by your own call, people who have a problem with your dickhead conduct should phone your father?

Oh, hasn't that all ready happened?  

Didn't you publish someone's court documents that were none of your business and make some damaging assessments about divorce matter you essentially knew nothing about?  Well, since you like to publish other people's addresses but so cowardly and jealously protect you own while you hide out in Germany and try to goad mental defectives in to doing your cunty bidding, your poor old dad copped that one, didn't he?

Yep, at a time when your ageing father John was dutifully attending to your ailing maother Val, who, face it, you never lifted a finger for while you pursued your pathetic mission of venegance which basically amounted to holding people to ransom and defaming them, YOUR father copped death threats for YOUR actions!

And what the Peter THE COWARD do when his father John, his mother Val and his brother Chris copped threats of violence and arson for something HE had done? NOTHING! He just hid in his hole giving money to sorry pathetic dysfunctional morons and eastern Euro whores while the NSW Police stepped in and took certain actions to protect Peter Andrew Nolan's family from HIS cunty actions!

We find you guilty as the cowardly snide little prick you are for placing your family in danger due to your TOTAL non response in making ANY move to protect them from YOUR actions.

You make yourself out to be some big man, but you are a coward who will toss your own family and brother to the wolves and not give a shit!

You are the fucking criminal Peter andrew Supercunt Nolan ... that MAN you are trying to entice thugs to bully not only has righteously been a good father, but he has also been a great mentor to YOUR children, who you "dis-owned" because you didn't want to man up and take some responsibilities as a father, you criminal cunt!  It was always all about money and using your children as leverage in your quest to get your own childish way.

And no, we are not ASIO Peter Paranoid Nolan ... your friend "Phil" was our creation and you are easily led up the garden path as the mentally ill cunt that you are!

You pontificate to the MEN on this list as being a "man of honour and integrity", "but you are just a pathetic bully seeking to victimise people purely and simply because your didn't get your own demented way.

And Peter, stop crapping on about your stupid courts and how you're going to take everyone's possessions blahh, blah, blah ... they are not going to happen and so far all you have achieved is being derided and dismissed in every forum you have tried to present your twisted point of view and that, by your own admission, includes your own family, all of your cousins, all of your former school friends and the list goes on.

Keep putting out your lunacy to this mailing list Peter, and we will continue to rebut it and show you up for the weak travesty of a former man that you are!

Man up and offer an apology to your father John and brother Chris for placing them in physical danger that you did absolutely NOTHING to protect them from!

And you think you're going to put Prime Ministers on trial?  You can't even protect your own family from common criminals you send their way!

Subject: FW: Another little missive from our friends at ASIO. Comments from members
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 18:31:26 +0100

Gents,
I had some comments members asked to reflect back to the list. It is provided for your information.

My comments are at the bottom.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

Sent: 06 December 2011 23:28
To: Peter-And
rew Nolan(c)
Subject: RE: Another little missive from our friends at ASIO

Peter.  xxxxxxxxxxxxx  is right.  Focusing on parents in law and internet trolls is a waste of time.  I would not phone your parents or your parents in law just as I would never ask you or anybody else to phone my father or my ex parents in law.  The issues with my ex have nothing to do with my parents or my parent in law.  Just a hint.  I think most of your ideas are simply phenomenal - the best ideas are always simple - but you might want to rein in these childish impulses on prank phone calls if you want to be a leader, Peter.  My respect for you falls when I read the stuff below.  Also, I don't think this Ingrid
 is ASIO either.  Seems to be some internet troll who wants to piss you off.

With respect
Your brother xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[mailto:lfant@terrorbyte.com.au] 
Sent: 07 December 2011 01:52
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: RE: Another little missive from our friends at ASIO

Peter and All
I have personally experienced the hypocrisy of ‘friends’ when it comes to separation and divorce.  ‘She’ could tell them any story at anytime ‘all the time’ and I remained silent until some lies could not be left to fester.  But as soon as I opened my mouth I was frequently and widely told “I am not getting involved I am not taking sides in your marriage – but why do you not do xxx that she wants of you?”  As soon as I tried to answer their question again I was told “I am not taking sides in this {I don’t want to hear your answer}.”  They were simply and wholly on the basis of ‘her’ or ‘gender’ her ‘advocate’ not wanting to understand anything reasonable or fair such as Peters suggested questions wouldreveal.

And so in this manner ‘impartiality’ is dispensed to blokes.  Some things I disagree with Peter on but professionally and respectfully challenging hypocrites I support to the legal hilt.  Feminism EMILY’s List as an insurgent has turned this into an art in our Government administration of heterosexual matters and combines with this same form of immoral women in the community.

Blokes are turned into ‘banished tribesmen’ by misandry feminism.  Then there are the blokes who sell themselves and all other blokes out with the selfish hope of access to or being denied access to ‘Gods Little Acre”.

No wonder ‘separated males’ are 74% of the 1,800 a year male suicides.  A death toll the equivalent to the National Road Toll as a consequence of the ‘gender war’ agaist men’.

As an ex-serviceman committed to protecting our democracy in Australia I am disgusted in the extreme to have to be a victim and watch other blokes loose our democracy ‘from within’ by feminism and WEAK blokes in the feminist – out of Government – Gender war against men.  Viz EMILY’s LIst.

If it were not for the WEAK BLOKES both as traitors and surrendering victims and attic hermits DOING NOTHING against the feminist ‘take over’ then we would still have our egalitarian both gender democracy.  These blokes who are fathers as Peter referees to his own I concur need a ‘rattling’ for the world they are creating for their sons demise andlifetime ostracisation and suffering of ‘solely male balme’.

I do know what I am talking about.  I frequently help fathers in family law and child support etc for over fifteen years including ‘lobbying’ government directly and by submissions.  Blokes come to me as roaring tigers who will tear the world apart in the name of being a father to their children.  But as soon as I explain what they have to ‘legally’ do I uncover cowards that otherwise would not emerge.  Their poor kids have more moral fiber simply in saying as they often do  “I want to live with Dad”.

I have had ‘client’ blokes who ‘negotiate’ away parenting time so as to ‘keep on side’ with their feminist family law solicitor and to boot pay her $460 and hour and would not change to a ‘father’ successful male barrister at $360 an hour.  Blokes do not need enemies when they have themselves.

I have come to conclude the ‘gender war’ is really no longer any war but the ‘mop up’ surrender of blokes ‘downing’ each other and the attic hermits only keyboarding the commentary of blokes losses.

My comments.

My thanks again to Robert for putting it so clearly.

The responsibility for the mess Australia is in rests squarely on WEAK BLOKES, most especially FATHERS.

My comments to the first list member and ALL are as follows.

You are brand new and you seem not to have taken the time to read about the fact that “Illuminati Ingrid” has been caught using an ASIO email address the pop server of which existed at the time of the exposure of the email. Please take the time to review materials made available to you that are so hard won, ok?   
A man risked his life to expose “Illuminati Ingrid” as an ASIO agent, or at the very least in league with ASIO. And you dismiss his courage and bravery and WRONGLY call her just an internet troll?   
I do NOT make statements without hard evidence. I THINK before I write.   
I suggest you do the same.  

On the topic of me putting Bill Toals number into the public domain and pointing the finger squarely at BILL TOAL as the man who is the failure in this case and using him as an example of all that is wring with Australian FATHERS.  
Here is a question for men to answer for themselves.  
When a woman commits a crime who is responsible for bringing her to justice?   
I bet 9 out of 10 of you said “the guvment”.  
WRONG!   
When a woman (or a man for that matter) commits a crime the person responsible for bringing her to justice is HER FATHER. And if her father is not alive then HER MOTHER.  
The idea that FATHERS would DELEGATE the due course of justice to the GUVMENT is LUDICROUS. And any father who answered “the guvment” should take a goodhard look at himself.   
When I was a father, if one of my children did something that was wrong by MY STANDARDS then it was MY RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that the child was punished in such a way as to discourage him or her from doing that again.   
Once the child turns 18 in Australia the child is responsible for his/her actions. But if the FATHER finds out that the child has committed a crime it is the FATHERS MORAL OBLIGATION AND SOLEMN RESPONSIBILITY to ensure the child stops committing the crime, makes remedy, and promises not to do that any more. If fathers lived up to this responsibility we would have FAR less crime.  
If the child REFUSES to do this the FATHER is OBLIGED to hand evidence over to the guvment and INSIST that the guvment apply FORCE to the child to restrain the child from committing further crimes.  
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?   
THE FATHER. THAT’S WHO.  
And any FATHER who says “No, not at all, I have no responsibility to protect my community from my child if my child turns to crime” is NO FATHER AT ALL.  
We all know that today women can commit crimes with impunity as far as our guvment is concerned. Any man who thinks women in Australia do not KNOW they can commit crimes with impunity is an idiot.   
Since our GUVMENT is a criminal cartel that is promoting CRIME so as to cause more mayhem and chaos that they are going to “solve” with more GUVMENT the ONLY PEOPLE LEFT to deal with criminal women are FATHERS or, in case of the death of the father, THE MOTHERS.   
So. Why have I put Bill Toals number out there? So any man who wishes to call this criminal can ask him directly “why do you allow your children to be criminals and whydid you join them in their crimes?”   
This is not a “prank call”. This is a deadly serious question.  
Why?  
Kevin Rudd has a father, Julia Gillard, allegedly, has a father, Robert McClelland has a father.  
In EACH CASE the FATHER has betrayed the people of Australia by FAILING to denounce their children for the CRIMINALS THEY ARE.   
Every family court judge/magistrate has a FATHER.  
Every member of the federal parliament has a FATHER.   
Every Police officer has a FATHER.  
Many of these people have brothers and sisters.  
The FAMILIES of these criminals should be DENOUNCING THEIR CRIMINAL FAMILY MEMBERS.  
But no. Not when the criminal is a woman.   
When the criminal is a woman the family of the man who is the victim of crimes will attempt to stop him exposing the criminal woman!!  
This was the failure of my father. Anyone who wants to ask him why he condoned the criminal actions of A MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY AGAINST A MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY is welcome to.  
In my case? And in the case of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AUSTRALIAN MEN?   
It was the FATHER OF THE CRIMINAL WOMAN who carried the responsibility and OBLIGATION to denounce the criminal woman. And, AT WORST, it is the FATHER of the criminally victimized man who carries the responsibility and OBLIGATION to denounce the criminal woman.  
Why? Because we can all see that if the MAN WHO IS BEING CRIMINALLY VICTIMISED ANNOUNCES IT THAN EVERYONE HATES ON HIM.  
I am disgusted in Australian fathers.  I do not mind saying so in public.  
They have betrayed their sons AND DAUGHTERS. They have betrayed their fellow Australians.  
Those fathers who stayed silent having had the facts of the matter explained to them?   
May they BURN IN HELL for their silence.  
NONE of this is lost on young men.   
The YOUNG MEN are noticing the silence of men like Bill Toal and my family members.  
They are not impressed with what they see.  
Older men are throwing away their claim to moral authority. And the young men are getting more and more fed up with the weakness of the older men.  
Especially the betrayal of the fathers like Bill Toal.  
Indeed? Men who are NOT WILLING to pick up the phone and ask a criminal like Bill Toal why he was so willing to commit crimes and assist his daughter commit crimes?  
YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.  
If Bill Toal was inundated with called 4 years ago on the topic of “You know your daughter is committing perjury and you know it is your responsibility to stop her committing this crime. If you do not do this? We will do your job for you via a jury trial.” He might have actually stopped her from committing these crimes.   
EVERYONE would have been better off. The CONFLICT would have been ended before it could begin.  
But NO. EVERYONE HATED ON ME and allowed the crimes to stand wanting ME to ROLL OVER AND PLAY DEAD.  
For FOUR YEARS I have been HATED ON for doing nothing more than demanding that the crimes being committed against me cease and that remedy be made.  
I did this in private all  the way up to the Prime Minister and Attorney General gathering video footage of these crimes along the way.  
Since the Prime Minister and Attorney General insisted that they wished to make themselves accessories to these crimes I have a LAWFUL OBLIGATION to report these crimes to the Australian people and to DEMAND JUSTICE BE DONE in a community supported fashion.   
Should my community FAIL ME then I will claim the right to dispense SUMMARY JUSTICE against all those who committed crimes against me and NO ONE CAN HAVE ANY COMPLAINT.   
After all? I have made EVERY EFFORT AND THEN SOME to get a COMMUNITY SUPPORTED PATH TO JUSTICE.   
Now Jennifer HAS committed these crimes and Bill and others have involved themselves?   
They ALL have to go on trial and justice must be done.   
Why? So the NEXT Bill Toal is not derelict in his duty to his community in ensuring that crimes his children commit are remedied.   
When I was young it was well known that should you have a problem with a man who would not do the right thing you could go to his father and get it sorted. The alternative was to smack the guy around a bit and teach him some manners. If you knew the father? You took the issue to the father first.  
More than anyone else?   
FATHERS have failed in Australia.  
I bet no women call me a man-hater for saying that.  
Best Regards   
Your brother peter

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:46 AM

Sent: 21 December 2011 14:58
Subject: 100 "men" ?? <<< lol

Peter you numbnutted goose !! It hasn't taken you 3 years to reach 100 MEN, it has in fact taken you 3 years to reach SIXTEEN men !! WE are the other 84 registrations and you know it so stop pretending stupid !!! LOL 

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:47 AM

Sent: 05 January 2012 23:03
Subject:

Hey Pedro, can I expect to recieve my summons to appear before your new courts sometime soon? I sure hope so. As already indicated, I'm more than willing to appear before any assembly of your MEN. But be advised, I will only answer a summons if it's hand delivered. Any supposed summons "served" electronically will be considered spam and will be treated as such. But a personally delivered summons wil be answered. Be assured. And Peter, with all this effort you've gone to to "track me down", have you ever considered the Telstra White Pages ? I bet you haven't !! Well done Sherlock. LOL 

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:48 AM

Sent: 06 January 2012 00:31

So, no answer hey Peter ? Well then, according to your repeated assertions that "silence is consent" you therefore agree that your "courts" will never have any existence anywhere apart from in your own alcohol addled, manic-depressive bi-polar mind. That's good Peter, admitting to your delusions is a sign of progress. You may well be able to at least function as a relatively normal human being one of these days. But you're going to need a lot of therapy. And of course will need to continue taking your prescription mood stabilizers for a long time to come, possibly for life, but never mind. 

Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 23:17:22 +0000

You really do write a lot of rubbish.

You are obviousl a very bad father setting such a terrible example for your children.

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:48 AM

Sent: 06 January 2012 12:31

LOL you still think your courts are real ! Peter! Snap out of it ! They aren't real. And they never will be Peter. Even if you ever get 12 MEN who are willing to step out of cyber space and assemble in some hired venue at a Leagues Club, or more likely in someone's shed, itstill won't be a court of any authority. It will be nothing more than a group of aggrieved misfits playing make-believe.

But that having been said, I have spoken to my alleged publisher and she has agreed that I can pass on her contact details.

Trading Name - Sly Ink

Name of PERSON> Kerry A Rzeznik
                            Level 3

650 St Kilda Road

Melbourne Vic.

+61403056891

Rzeznik_k_a@consultant.com 

She's awaiting correspondence from you with bated breath.

Now then. So, I'm to be invited to your new courts? Ok, what if I choose to decline? Not that I will decline, I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Many people have. I'll be there for sure and certain Peter, providing of course I can verify that I won't be going out on a wild goose chase, that there will actually be someone there.

So tell me, if this ever actually takes place, and a remedy instruction is issued, say for example for me to pay you a sum of money, what happens when I tell you and your jury to shove it up their arse ? Peter, what you don't seem to understand is that you are the only REAL person on earth who really believes all this rot. But never mind, like I said, I'll be there with bells on.

So, when is all this scheduled to take place and where? Never and nowhere I guess, but I'll play along.

And also, just to let you know that you aren't entirely useless, I've actually managed to secure another fairly good pay day on the back of your misfortune and litany of mental illnesses. I'm around halfway through assembling a case study of your story from the point that Jennifer decided to boot you off, which as you now no doubt know was around 18 months before you were carted off kicking and screaming by the Police that fine Easter Sunday. I was asked to do a case study of this nature to be included in a University lecturer's teaching manual. It's to be used in the coming educational year in Sociology and Anthropology Diploma courses. And before you ask, no I haven't changed your or anyone else's name, and I'm not going to. Peter, your name is NOT subject to copyright. That's just another fantasy.

There you go, I answered the big question. And as I've indicated I'll answer any other questionyou direct at me, providing you answer mine.

Have Fun Punchy Pete.

P.S: I thought you were having facebook remove all the other Peter Andrew Nolans on facebook using your likeness? I have 19 of you on one of my lists now. What's going on ?

Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 07:11:47 +0000

Chrissy wissy,
You have still not provided the list of your alleged publishers.

You are yet to answer a single question from me.

You are about to be invited to our new courts and given your chance to defend your criminal actions. I would argue your criminal actions are not defensible.

We shall see what a jury of your peers say about that.

You are pretty much an irrelevancy. I do have much bigger fish to fry. But you will be processed through the new courts in due time. The only way you will not be processed is if you are dead.

As i said. I am only doing you as an example of all that is bad about australian fathers now. I am sure you will make a very good example to young men of how NOT to be.

Peter
New Post
 1/14/2012 2:49 AM

Modified By host  on 1/13/2012 8:51:09 AM

Sent: 07 January 2012 11:23
Subject: a challenge

OK Pedro, since you have all this support and all these MEN who are going to sit on JURIES in your new courts, lets see if you can persuade one, just a single solitary one to give you your first example of real world existence apart from this massive cyber wank you've been having for the last 4 years. I want just a single one to meet with me over a coffee to discuss your plans and future direction to reintroduce the rule of law into Australia. There are no threats implied here, indeed I give a total guarantee of personal safety to anyone who is prepared to represent you anywhere in the real world.

Don't give me this crap about working hard for others. This entire this has been nothing but a failed attempt at self promotion, everyone, even the handful of followers you do have, eg: xxxxxxx and Dubious can see that.

This all boils down to the fact Jennifer saw you for what you truly were and was no longer prepared to put up with your controlling ways and debilitating insecurities, and the fact that you just couldn't get it through your head that the marriage was over, and that despite your feelings to the contrary she had every right to have you booted out. She would never have managed to get you out of her life any other way. But that's the point isn't it Peter? As far as you were concerned, because you wre married to her she was an item of your property and had no rights over her own life. You felt she had to stay with you and obey you regardless, didn't you?

Have you contacted my publisher yet? I'd wager no. And I bet you won't either.

Show me how much real world progress you've made Pedro. One person who is prepared to stand up in the real world and say "I support Peter Nolan". Go ahead.

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:50 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 01:14
Subject: Another Fail

Well Pedro, you've been exposed as the seriel shit-talker you truly are once again. I've just spoken to my publisher Kerry Rzeznik, and just as I predicted no contact from you. You are the only one apart from xxxxxx, Dubios that actually believe your own shit. Give it away chubby, your run is almost over. Return to Australia volutarily rather than under extradition, do your time, pay your bills and attempt to rebuild what's left of your life. You go on about being a MAN. Step up and show us that lurking deep inside somewhere that there is some semblance of contrition for your outrageous behaviour and some desire to get treatment for your chronic, medically diagnosed bi-polar disease. Why won't you admit to this debilitating illness? There's no shame in suffering from the condition, only in refusing to accept the reality of it and get help. Hasn't it ruined your life enough already? You still have time to live a productive life rather than the hand-to-mouth existence you're living at the moment. If you behave yourself you may even wiggle off the Canadian hook. You know the one we mean. But you do owe Jennifer quite a sum and you will be forced to pay your debt, one way or the other. You are only putting off the inevitable. man up Peter. 

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:51 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 01:55
Subject: your fake id's

And Peter you dumbarse, if your going to persist in creating false id's like John Rambo, Robert Kennedy and all the others, at least learn how to hide your original isp when using proxy servers. LOL 

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:52 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 07:52
Subject: RE: a challenge

so if you haven't heard of my publisher it means they don't exist ? LOL

Subject: Re: a challenge
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 03:32:47 +0000

Chris,
You are a waste of space and a criminal.

You have been asked for contact details of all people you claim have published your lies. So far i see one email with a name that i have not seen before.

You are a criminal and will be treated as such. There is no point talking to you or organising anyone to talk to you. You will be served with my affidavits of accusation and invited to deny the accusaions under oath and penalty of perjury.

I suggest you just agree to send me aud10,000 now. Otherwise you will be charged my time for sending you the affidavits of accusation and the courts time.

You are toast chris. Men like you need to be exposed as the man haters and criminaks you are.

I do not negotiate with man haters and criminals. I put them on trial.

Enjoy your last days of relative wealth.
New Post
 1/14/2012 2:52 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 07:53
Subject:

Kerry is my ONLY publisher you fucken idiot, what part don't you understand ? Post away Pedro, everyone with more than 3 brain cells active know you run fakes, LOL 

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:53 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 07:59

So the answer is you can't produce a soul in the real world to back you up,, LOL. Not even one of the handful that pretend to support you, but as you've said yourself many times in your blanket emails that we get direct to our inbox and always will no matter how hard you try, everyone has. For some reason they pander to you online, I myself run 2 profiles you interact with regularly and consider supporters, I damn near piss myself sometimes over how easily led you are. Peter, the only one who'd going to finish up in a real court will be you. Try reality some time Pedro, you're lifelong bi-polar disease is playing tricks on you. So,, who's going to trial? Me, Roubis, Jennifer, Juliar Gillard,, who else, the POPE ? lol

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:54 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 08:24
Subject:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more...

Here's another woman and child beater like yourself who's cause you can champion Peter. Who's fault was this? Mine ? LOL

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:54 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 10:07
Subject: Man Love.

Hey Pedro, I was just reading one of your  for a piece I'm doing at the moment, and I came across a passage where you state you " love ALL men",,,,,,,, does that mean you love me too? And Roubis, Potsy, Wayne etc? Really LOVE us? or not in our case I guess.

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:56 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 13:57

You aren't too bright are you Peter? Why are you denying I gave you my publishers name? Is that part of the bi polar thing ?

Subject: Re: a challenge
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 10:40:30 +0000

Six more emails this morning.

They will just go into my folder for you.

You have consistently failed to answer the simplest of questions while pretending to be "upset" your questions are not answered.

You will be asked for your alleged publishers by the court and to refuse to give full details will be contempt of court for which you can be indefinitely incarcerated in very poor quality cells.

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:56 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 14:07
Subject:

My Publisher's contact detalis are:

Kerry Rzeznik

Level 4

650 St Kilda Road

Melbourne 3004

Phone +61403056891

Did you get it THAT time you fucking idiot?

LOL

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:57 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 14:19
Subject: Kerry Rzeznik

Sorry, forgot you're too pov to make a phone call 

Rzeznik_k_a@consultant.com

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:57 AM

Sent: 08 January 2012 22:48

You're a dickhead Peter, that's the 3rd time I've sent those details to you, try to keep up. LOL. And even if it had taken months, which it hasn't, it's better than never like you ya boxhead. LOL

Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:30:12 +0000

There. That was not hard was it?

Why has it taken you MONTHS to answer your first question eh?

I shall be contacting kerry in due course.

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:58 AM

Sent: 11 January 2012 00:52
Subject: tory shepard and mick toal

LOL, your manias progressively worsen, only the rate of your descent into total insanity varies, and it's gathering pace Pedro. Just flicked through your latest rants re these 2 fine people. You really are losing your mind Peter. Your desperate chains of reasoning are getting wilder and wilder by the day. Oh well, you know the game is almost over so I guess I can empathize with your increasing desperation. In for a penny in for a pound hey Punchy? Take your meds Peter, get help. And get some REAL legal advise, real quick. 

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:58 AM

Sent: 11 January 2012 14:25
Subject: Credit Card

Pedro, you really should try to be more diligent with your privacy. Your credit card statements make interesting reading. A little wierd maybe, but interesting nonetheless. ;) 

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:59 AM

Sent: 13 January 2012 05:19
Subject: keep em coming

I need some more material to continue profiting from the misery of idiots like you, got any more ? I'm doing a piece on mental dwarfs such as yourself and Dr. John Wilson who's at least your equal in the ranting stakes. But even Wilson, barking nutcase that he is is perplexed by your retardation. He's doing all he can to distance himself from you. The world must be a lonely place when you only have one single supporter who thinks your fantasies can ever become realities.  

New Post
 1/14/2012 2:59 AM

Sent: 13 January 2012 09:23
Subject: Mick Toal

So why only reproduce a fragment of his email? Or is this just another one of your many fabrications ? You do it all the time peter, forged emails in the form of copy and pastes are one of your tools of trade. 

New Post
 4/19/2012 2:33 AM

Another lovely touch from what appears to be Chris Merret.

New Post
 6/23/2012 1:11 AM

More Rubbish from Chris Merrett. These guys seem to never tire of telling lies.

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 2:23 AM
Subject: bill

Yes Peter, Bill has heard your questions. He's not interested in playing your stupid game. As far as he can see the only crimes committed during your marriage was your physical, emotional, and economic abuse of his daughter and grandchildren. And now of course the ongoing criminal harassment of his family and your own former family, the one that disowned YOU.

Peter, the main reason why Jennifer had you removed by the police was because she had tried to end the marriage on many occasions but you wouldn't get the hint.

And Peter. Stop pretending to send emails to bill and your former family. You know damn well that your email address is blocked by them and they never receive your emails.

Bill has NEVER had a phone call from anyone claiming to be called John Rambo.

And even if he did? Why would anyone go into details of their families private business with a total stranger? Particularly one who is using the obvious false name "John Rambo"?

As for your theory "silence is acceptance", you have been accused many, many times of all manner of crimes and you have never replied with a rebuttal. So, as you say, silence is acceptance.

Peter, you know very well that if you had committed all of this harassment while you were in Australia you would've been jailed long ago. Again.

Show some balls.

Bruce Paynter. Wagga Wagga.

New Post
 6/23/2012 1:12 AM

The rebuttal of lies is so easy.

To: northeastvictoria@live.com.au
Subject: re: bill
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:08:37 -0700

"Bill has NEVER had a phone call from anyone claiming to be called John Rambo."

I have the recording of the call.

You seem to not know that telling lies does not work..you are a very stupid man.
New Post
 6/23/2012 1:12 AM

So Chris tries some more lies.

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 4:33 AM
Subject: RE: bill

Really? Post it. Liar. You really expect people to take your word as "evidence", don't you?

I note your silence re the allegations contained in this thread.

As you keep saying, silence is consent, so I note your admissions to the physical, emotional, and economic abuse you meted out to ill's daughter and Grandchildren. 

But that said, you'll be pleased to know Jennifer is in a very settled, SATISFYING, non abusive relationship with a MAN who will deal with you. 

Guarantee it.

Shouldn't you be paying more attention to the fact that unless you return to Australia you'll very soon be stateless, whereupon you'll be forcibly deported?

I would've thought that would be foremost in your mind.

And forget your "secret" Romanian plan.

It's no secret.

It's doomed.

Bill Paynter. Wagga Wagga.
New Post
 6/23/2012 1:13 AM

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 5:28 AM

Once again, when confronted by someone who you know to know the facts, you scurry back under your rock, refusing to speak. You are a very very weak person, as most males who beat their wives and girlfriends are.
New Post
 6/23/2012 9:32 PM

More rubbish from chris merrett.

Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 7:38 AM
Subject: You failed

The very clear accusations that were contained in my previous email have gone unanswered.

Don't bother with you rubbish about putting it on an affidavit.

The accusations are clearly put.

You can even substantiate your silly claim that you have a recording of the call.

If so you being you would've published it online.

You haven't.

You expect people to take your word as evidence.

It'll never happen.

The fact that you refuse any sort of rebuttal is, by your standards, an admission of guilt.

Therefore you are guilty.

5,745 viewers have seen that.

You had the chance and you failed.

Bill Paynter. Wagga Wagga.

New Post
 6/23/2012 9:32 PM

Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:20 AM
To: "chris merrett" <northeastvictoria@live.com.au>, "Peter Nolan" <peter@peternolan.com>
Subject: Re: You failed

Lol!!

You are such an idiot chris.

Tell me. Are you proud to be betraying your own children to the coming genocide?

Are you proud to be a willing servant of the illuminati to build a police state?

You are already a criminal slanderer and will be put on trial for that at the proper time.

If you put the same slander on an affidavit under oath you will commit the crime of perjury? That too will be prosecuted.

That you have not been willing to put your slander on an affidavt under oath tells everyone watching that you know you are lying.

New Post
 6/23/2012 10:26 PM

More drivel from Chris Merrett.

Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 12:17 PM
Subject: RE: You failed

Thank you. No rebuttal.... noted.
New Post
 6/23/2012 10:26 PM

Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 12:25 PM
To: "chris merrett" <northeastvictoria@live.com.au>
Subject: RE: You failed

I think you missed this.....

You have been denounced as a criminal slanderer and it has had 4,947 views.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

This is called "a rebuttal".

But you are too stupid to know that.
New Post
 9/19/2012 11:23 AM

I have not bothered to publish the rubbish that Chris Merrett goes on with.....but I had a bit of spare time and sent him a few emails of late.

Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 7:41 PM
Subject: just wondering

Do you still stand by this lot or were you pissed when you typed it?

New Post
 9/19/2012 11:23 AM

my reply.

Subject: re: just wondering
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:18:15 -0700

Chris,
when we are finished with the politicians we will get to you.

So far we have more than enough evidence of aiding and abetting known criminals, slander etc.

You will have all your property taken off you. If you object you will be killed.

Though, when we get to the detailed evidence I have a feeling we will get you for treason in which case you will be hung from the neck until dead.

The best outcome for you will be to become dependent on that "empowered and liberated" daughter of yours.

And you will soon see how much she "loves" you when you are dependent on her.

As I said. You are irrelevant.

Enjoy your life as it is at the moment. 

Your life as you live it now is coming to an end.
New Post
 9/19/2012 11:24 AM

Someone seems have told him the lie that I have a kid in canada....he does go on about this quite a bit.

Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:42 PM
Subject: RE: just wondering

And the kid in canada? The one you fathered and abandoned? Nothing to say about that I guess you deadbeat?
New Post

CC: peter@peternolan.com; bill_toal@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:59:25 -0700

Chris,
Don't you realise, even after two years, that you are constantly repeating lies? Slander?

You have forfeited everything you have ever worked for to me via the crime of slander.

And if you do not hand over that property willingly you will be killed.

What a poor judge of character you are to believe liars over attacking an honest man of honour and integrity.

I gather  that because you are such low life scum you do not know what a man of honour and integrity looks like.

The other lie you like to repeat is that I threatened Jennifer with a broken bottle. I do wonder who is telling you these lies.

If I wanted to harm Jennifer I would have. 

If I wanted her dead? Jennifer would be dead.

The truth is that she is worth FAR MORE to me ALIVE and UNHARMED. My biggest worry is that the Illuminati will kill her before I put her on trial.

Here you go..here  are the facebooks of Jarrod and my former children. Jarrod was 16 and was standing next to me the entire time you allege I threatened Jennifer with a broken bottle. You think a 16 year old lad would stand by and allow his mother to be ACTUALLY threatened? Kristen, who was 18 years old was also standing right next to me during the entire time of that incident where Jennifer made false allegations.

Having her own two children standing there as witnesses that Jennifer made false allegations to have me arrested are pretty good witnesses don't you think? And for this reason Jennifer was required to admit under oath that she had lied to me and called the police to harass me to try and get ou of being punished for lying. She had to admit this to her mother and father and my mother and father because I take false allegations of domestic violence very seriously. 

Indeed. Did you not bother to read this letter from her? 

How many women who have been with a man 23 years and known him for 32 year BEG HIM to take her back? And that is what she did.

She even called and asked me if I would take her back after her October 15th 2007 deadline. 

As late as November 10th she was openly stating to all family members she was going to make the divorce amicable because she had gained her assets via lies that were at that time made clear to the whole family.

You have put your life in the hands of an honest man of honour and integrity by criminally victimising him based on lies you have been told.

That is a very, very stupid thing to do Chris.

Of course. The other possibility is that you are linked to ASIO like Michael Toal and you are being paid by ASIO. That is treason and I think that is what is happening. Not even you are so stupid as to believe the lies of Michael Toal five years down the track of me doing what I am doing.

Your problem is just that you never met another man like me. I occur as "unique" and "not believable" to you because you simply can not conceive of a man who would put this effort in for his fellow man out of his own pocket and own time.

Bad luck for you.

You can contact Bill Toal on 61-2-69 25 40 41 or Bill_toal@hotmail.com if you have any question as to my integrity or with to contact anyone in the Toal Family. Bill must be regretting staring a war with me by now. 

Like I said...enjoy the good life you live while it lasts. 

It will soon end. 

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

And therefore the action of taking your property off you for your crime of "do not bear false witness against thy neighbour" is perfectly well justified.

You are a stupid man Chris. As is Chris Roubis...I guess it goes with the name, eh?
New Post

Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 12:57 AM

Yes, I have read the letter from Jennifer. So has jennifer. It's a fabrication. Scan the original. This is proof of nothing apart from the fact that you forged the letter you ninny.
New Post
 9/19/2012 11:25 AM

Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 1:15 AM
To: "chris merrett" <chrismerrett@live.com>

Chris,
it does not matter what you believe. 

The letter from Jennifer put into the book was directly from her. It was in an email.

I believe this is still her email address. Dublinnolans. Like I said. You can call Bill Toal. You can get on the facebooks of Joshua and Josephine. Bill, Jarrod, Joshua and Josephine know the letter to be directly from Jennifer.

All members of the family know Jennifer to be a liar, and she has now revealed herself to have been a liar all the way back to 16 years of age. One of her problems was that her lies were getting to her. 

The lie that she got pregnant deliberately with Kristen to get away from a "domineering mother". The lies she told to hide her abortion. The lies she told to me about being divorced when the divorce was not final. 

It is almost safe to assume that Jennifer does not even know when she is lying....which is why she is so good at it. She is a pathological liar and will lie any time any where to try and gain an advantage for herself. This turns out to be the character of the woman. 

Bill knows this. And so it was a very bad decision for Bill to bring his family into conflict with me and he was told that MANY, MANY times over.

Bill is old. He will die soon. But I am only 48. And many people know about the crimes of the Toal Family because of CAF. 

Because Bill was not man enough to stand up to his criminal daughter and greedy wife he will leave a legacy of conflict for his children and grand children and great grand children even. Bill should have cut off money to Jennifer and told her to settle for what was offered initially because it was more than Jennifer was entitled to.

However, that was not the plan. The plan was for me to be abused for many years so that the books I have written would come from someone who has lived an impeccable life, whose character is above reproach, who is an honest man of honour and integrity.

That is the ONLY sort of person from whom the books I have written could come with credibility.

You see...my entire life has been used to usher in a new way of life, a new way to live, for any man who chooses it. And I believe this is the way forward for those who survive the conflicts that are about to happen.

Everything I have published is true. You can disbelieve me all you like. It is YOUR loss. You have slandered me so many times you will have no property left when I am done with you.

You have slandered and attacked a man based on someone telling you lies or, most likely, merely because ASIO paid you to and you did not bother to ask questions about the lies you were fed.

You must be a very stupid man to believe the lies you were fed when the man you were attacking was so clearly an honest man of honour and integrity. Like I said...I guess you are such a scumbag you do not recognise an honest man of honour and integrity.

Go ahead. Call Bill Toal +61 2 69 25 40 41. Ask him if I have been an honest man of honour and integrity the entire 32 years he knew me from the time I was 12. Ask Bill Toal if I every lied to him or ever failed to do what I said I was going to do.

I think you will find that Bill will tell you he has never met another man who sticks to his word and sticks to his position like me....which makes it all the more foolish that Bill would allow his wife and daughter to berate him into a conflict with me.

Most likely Bill is just sitting on his chair saying "well, I told you not to piss Peter off, what do you expect me to do about it now?"

So..I repeat...enjoy your last days of relative wealth. They will be ending soon because you were so stupid to slander me.
New Post
 9/19/2012 11:27 AM

Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 1:26 AM

Oh...and just to point out to Bill and Jennifer....that I am publishing these conversations and publishing the lies about me and my proposal that you call Bill to establish the truth of the matter.

You have no credibility Chris. You have Bill Toals number. Call him. Ask him what the TRUTH is.
New Post
 10/30/2012 1:45 AM

This is the sort of crap Chris Merret likes to go on with. It is laughable...these idiots have been saying "you are about to be deported" for over a year now. Yet when I presented myself to a german court in April no action was taken...and no one from the german legal system even wants to respond to my letters.

I have been in pretty constant communication with one of the staff of the legal system in Germany and they do not want to answer my questions.

Sent: 28 October 2012 13:59
Subject: section 21.

Hey Pedro, are you familiar with section 21 of the mental health act? If not, you should be. It may well be what forces you back to Australia, in custody of course.

Your brother Stephen is all over this like a rash, and as you know, as a Doctor he's been a great help. You're going to be deported back here Peter, and you can 

bang on about how unlawful everything is and that you're a sovereign and all your other irrational ravings won't make a lick of difference. A lawful notice won't 

change this one Peter. Why not just pack up, come back and hand yourself in? At least that way you get to keep some dignity.
New Post
 12/16/2012 8:55 AM

More rubbish from Chris Merrett. I wonder who has been paying him for all the time he has spent slandering me. Most likely ASIO but we shall find out soon enough.

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:56 PM
Subject: your impending incarceration

He's not threatening to lock you up you ninny! You WILL be locked up. And once you are you're being taken by force on a tour of old Erin and Australia.
But I don't think you'll like it much. All the talk in the world won't get you out of this one fatboy. I warned you this was coming a couple of weeks before you knew yourself chubby. Why wouldn't you listen? Can't wait to spend some time with you Pedro. Should be fun don't you think?

I win Peter. lmao

New Post
 12/16/2012 8:57 AM

And more rubbish from Chris Merrett.

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:00 AM

I mean the street address is old Pedro. You will be arrested mate. Be assured. That's if no one gets to you first. The declaration of war and the false accusation against Bill will be your downfall.

CC: bill_toal@hotmail.com; mick@micktoalbureau.com
Subject: re: bill
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:52:08 -0800

LOL!! You are so funny.

Haven't you figured out yet why no guvment wants to arrest me?

As far as whether Bill Toal reads my emails or not it does not matter. 

If he refuses to remedy his crimes he will be dealt with most harshly.

If Michael and Jarrod are feeling brave they should realise that they are first in line as preemptive safety strategy to make sure they are not a problem to taking out the rest of the trash.

If he or irene dies first? Then I will hold Susan, then Crissy accountable for Bill and Irenes crimes.

After all. Susan and Crissy have remained silent all this time thereby becoming accessories for these crimes.

Bill and Irene have had long enough to confess their sins, repent, and make remedy.

They have brought upon their family a war they could never win.

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:53 AM
Subject: bill

Your address for Bill Toal is redundant, as are you when you get your visit from a well trained,
 real man instead of a red wine swilling drunken lunatic like you. Enjoy your last days of freedom. LOL! EH?

New Post
 12/16/2012 9:13 AM

And I sent this back to him too.

Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 12:11 AM

Chris,

Well the listing in the phone book has not changed yet. See below.

It hardly matters where Bill lives. It is not like he and all his children and grand children can go into hiding.

Bill Toals only remedy to this situation is to admit his sins, beg forgiveness and make remedy.

Since Bill has seen the inside of a church plenty of times he knows this is the right thing to do.

I told Bill not to prosecute an unjust war on me. I told him to allow Jennifer to fight her own battles and not get himself or any other members of his family involved.

Bill and Michael have decided to involve themselves and commit crimes against me.

Everyone knows that the Toal family are criminals now. The hits on CAF show the story.

Right now Bill Toals entry has had 258 hits.

Michael Toals entry has had 4044 hits.

Jennifer Toals entry has had 2645 hits.

The one thing NO ONE has argues is that Jennifer committed these crimes.

NO ONE is claiming Jennifer has not committed these crimes. The claim is that I should, due to man hatred in Australia, tolerate these crimes.

I told Jennifer that if she filed in Ireland that would be considered a hostile act and that it would be the first shot of a war that she could not win.

I told her that plainly.

She fired the first shot and I will fire the last shot.

This is inevitable.

Now. Just to make sure that these people have  a chance to see this email?

I will post it to your entry which now has just passed 10,000 hits.

http://www.whitepages.com.au/residential-listing/toal-c-w-4131186 

When the Toal Family wants to confess their sins, publicly apologise to me, and make remedy? They can have peace. And not ONE second before.

Their entire family has entered into a conflict with me purely for personal gain of one of their members.

For some reason, despite being married to Jennifer for 18 years, I was somehow not considered a member of the family and for some reason Jennifer was allowed, by Bill and Irene, to commit crimes against me.

If Bill and Irene had two brain cells to rub together between them they would never have allowed this situation to escalate as it has.

After all? Bill and Irene knew me since I was 12. It was not like they did not know that I would not accept Jennifer committing crimes against me. They were well aware of my extremely strong moral positions. They were well aware of my extremely strong backbone. I can not understand their foolishness in thinking I would tolerate them committing crimes against me.

And foolishness it was. They knew me for 32 years. They knew that I would continue with this situation until justice was done.

Now Bill and Irene are putting their lives at risk and the lives of their children and grand children at risk merely for the love of money.

That is who Bill and Irene Toal really are. 

And now lots of people know this is how they are.

New Post
 12/16/2012 11:08 AM

This is the sort of rubbish this man comes out with.

Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 12:49 AM

Hey Pedro, I have a newsflash for you. The only reason you've had a recent spike in hits to your sites is because certain people are running pages on you, pretending to be you, and spamming the hell out of various facebook walls. The team at the antibogan wordpress site has also spent a lot of time visiting your sites and making copies of your ramblings to republish you on their blog which has 8 - 10 thousand visitors per day. that and ONLY that is why the spike in hits on your sites and Youtube channel. Sorry to deflate your ego, but that's the fact of the matter. Besides, your sites are coming down soon so eat shit and die MOFO. lol
New Post
 12/16/2012 11:08 AM

And deserves this king of answer.

Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:04 AM

Chris,
nothing you have said is true to date.....you are obviously as mentally unstable as Michael Toal.

But that does not excuse you from slandering me in public and so you will pay for your slander.

When Bill Toal decides that he has had enough of this war he started? How knows my email address and my phone number.

He is welcome to call me any time and make an offer to settle this matter of his causing.

Once settled I can move on to fry the bigger fish such as the politicians etc.

Bill knows me well enough to know that I am not lying when I say that the entire political system is a criminal cartel.

One only has to say "carbon tax" in Australia now to know that the guvment is a criminal cartel.

This is an unlawful tax that affects everyone.

I do not have to pay it, obviously, but all those in Australia who have hated on me so? They will pay the carbon tax just like they paid their income taxes and mortgages which also did not need to be paid.

Jennifer was so foolish she turned down the chance to sell our house and send the money overseas without paying the mortgage portion of AUD225,000. 

If Jennifer had listened to me she would be a reasonably well off woman.

Instead she listened to Fiona Brassil and destroyed her life as she knew it...which was a very comfortable life by the way. All taht swanning around europe having endless holidays while only having to care for two teenage children who were well able to care for themselves for the most part. Hardly a "tough life".

Now she is 50...and she has to live with the fact she has destroyed two families based on her lies.

She has to live with the fact she is a criminal and a child abuser.

I, on the other hand, have a clear conscience and know that I have put the remedy in front of any many who wishes to be free from the control grid. I have had MANY young men thank me profusely.

You have done nothing but slander an honest man of honour and integrity while "defending" liars and criminals. And it will cost you everything you own and if you resist it will cost you your life.

Enjoy your lifestyle while you can Chris...it will end soon enough.
New Post
 3/28/2013 5:01 AM

Some more slander by chris merrett

Sent: 27 March 2013 16:46
Subject: [New comment] Incredible Development! - The Sovereign People of Ireland Finally Deliver Dire Warning to the Banks & Government!

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...Chris Merret: Liar and criminal slandererChris Merret: Liar and criminal slanderer