You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...Ash Patil - Why does he never talk to meAsh Patil - Why does he never talk to me
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 11/9/2013 1:26 AM

One more man that I am deeply suspicious of is Ash Patil. 

Ash knows who I am and knows the work I have produced. And yet he has never bothered to even talk to me about this. Indeed he consistently encourages men in to the criminal family law system. 

This email came out this week and so I thought I would post it here and circulate it on my list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ash Patil [mailto:president@fathers4equality-australia.org]
Sent: 08 November 2013 00:22
To: president@fathers4equality-australia.org
Subject: Calling all SRLs or Law Students - Make $$ helping others in Court

This email is being sent by F4E on behalf of our friends at Family Law Press.

Do you know much about Australian Family Law? Do you want to help separating couples navigate the Court system, and get paid while you do it?

An Australian Family Law Publishing firm is currently seeking a large number of people who have gained practical knowledge in family law (no solicitors will be accepted), and who can help with any of the following services:

• Review or write an Affidavit
  • Review or write proposed Parenting Orders
  • Review or write a Parenting Plan
  • Provide transcription services for audio recordings
  • Provide private investigation services
  • Or provide any other useful "Service" for Family Law litigation.

What experience do I need?
Have you self-represented yourself in Court, trained as a paralegal, helped a friend prepare for a Court case, or are you a Law student?

We are seeking those who can help with practical services, such as documentation, research, etc. No legal advise is permitted to be given.

How much do I get paid?
How much you get paid is up to you. You decide what service you offer and what fee you seek. You will be competing with other service providers as well, making it a competitive environment, but one where all parties come out as winners.

Can I work from home?
This work does not involve any face to face meetings, and could be managed from home. All you need is a computer, a phone and experience. Your performance will be rated by your clients and be available for all to see, so the better your work, the more clients you can potentially receive and the more money you make.

If you are interested, please reply email to F4E with the below details, and we will get back in touch with you with further information.

• Your name:
  • Your Gender
  • Pen Name: Provide a pen name or other user-name to add into system if approved.
  • Location (City)
  • Experience: Please indicate how you attained your experience.
  • List the service you can deliver.
  • Are you willing to help us test the system (involves dummy data, dummy clients, etc), where you will provide us feedback on enhancements?
  • Provide contact email address, and mobile phone number/

====================================================

##Please note: No registered solicitors or barristers need apply.
##Services will not include "legal advice"

Fathers4Equality recent News Articles:

To unsubscribe, reply email with Unsubscribe in the Subject field

New Post
 11/9/2013 1:28 AM

The rather obvious question about this letter is this. 

Why encourage men to get divorced inside the current system? Why not encourage them to divorce the system as well as their wife.

I have made an offer to divorce a couple from the state and to reclaim their children and help them create a marriage agreement for as little as AUD2,800. Chickenfeed compared to the price of family law lawyers, right?

So why recommend to men going back in to their criminal family law system?  Very suspicious behaviour if you ask me.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Services/MBA...
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumMen of whom I a...Men of whom I a...Ash Patil - Why does he never talk to meAsh Patil - Why does he never talk to me